Words Hurt

The Uncommitted Twin

*I think I'm learning this stuff easily* Zelo thought of you teaching the lesson. He smiled like a fool *I'm progressing, it's because of her* he thought and keep writing but he noticed that you are not at the classroom anymore. He stood up and asked his classmates. No one knew,and he scratched his head, and went out leaving his seatwork undone.

He went out to find you, luckily his eyes struck on the football field and saw you with Minzy and Younha *There she is* he thought and smiled. He walked going there "He acts as if he is falling for you!!!" he heard Younha shouting to you. Soo Yeon the left and unexpectedly saw him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLlQS5zJZFU (I Wish it Was You - Flower Boy Next Door ost)play it while reading:)

Zelo's eyes widened while he looks on your star-like eyes. *He is already falling for you!* Zelo thought once again, "What nonsense stuff is this again?" Zelo asked and approached you. You startled from his voice, "Are you fighting again?" he asked. "I'm sorry Zelo oppa, I can't stop them" Minzy patted Younha. You just look down with the saddest feeling ever. Your heart is beating so hard, you hated it.

Younha looked at Zelo with teary eyes, "You...You came to pick her up again?" she asked. "Younha..." Minzy stopped her. Zelo hissed with his face "What did you do to her again?" he said reffering to you. "I'm fine" you answered. "Ofcourse, you are here for her" Younha said.

Zelo faced Younha, and hold her two wrist "Younha, please..." Zelo said. Younha stopped, "I'm...sorry" she said with her dead voice. "But...But I see that you are falling for her" Younha said while her tear dropped, Zelo couldn't believe on her words.

"Younha, let's stop this oh? You never listen to me! Soo Min gwenchana?" Minzy asked. You didn't respond on her question and waited for Zelo's words.

"You wouldn't be like this with Soo Min.. It's all my fault, I'm sorry" Zelo said and released Younha. "What? oppa It's not your fault, no ones' fault" Minzy cheered up the atmosphere. "What is Soo Min to you?" Younha directly asked him.

Zelo's mind is turning upside down, he is so confused with everything... Wondering why everything changed. You look at Zelo's response *Do....do you like my sister?* you weakly asked to yourself. Zelo wanted to escape from that question, he don't...know what to answer.

"Soo Min........" zelo started talking. "She is just my bestfriend, there are no reasons to be curious about it Younha" he said. As if your own heart is stabbed by millions of needle when you heard those words coming from a stranger but suddenly the person you want to be.

"Tell me more reasons.." Younha sighed with a relief. Zelo slowly looked at you and it hurts him "We personally dont have feelings for each other, I always explain that to all of you" he said. You paused and your own world stopped from moving. It feels that you are rejected but in Soo Min's body.

You tried to act cooly and looked up. "Yeah, it's real.. So let's stop this nonsense trash" you said. You can't hold your tears anymore and walked away from them. "Soo Min!!" Minzy shouted. Zelo felt sad, *I-I hate this feeling* he thought.

Your tears are starting to well in your eyes, "Yah Soo Min!" Minzy shouted once again. "I-I'm fine.." you said with teary voice but not noticable. Zelo wanted to run and comfort you, but he paused. He felt that he is the biggest jerk among all the guys in world.

After being a lil miles away from them, you sitted on the silent place and bring out those tears, you cried, but got used to it. *Did I failed to Soo Min? I just cant..* you hold your chest. You are confused whether to think about your sister or your...own heart.

Zelo was dissapointed and left Younha hanging, "Wait---" Younha called but Minzy stopped her. "Are you already satisfied? You lose Zelo and you lose your friend!!" Minzy shouted. Younha came back on her senses, "I'm going crazy..What did I do??" Younha said.

---

Afternoon, classes started and you completely ignored Zelo for the whole time, you didn't want to see his face. You don't know why you are so affected with his words, it really feels like you are completely rejected...with your sister. *I want to be alone* you thought and after classes you left without Zelo knowing about it.

"Have you seen Soo Min?!" Zelo asked to everyone. "She already left, she looks like a dead fish" the girl chuckled. Zelo ignored it and went outside. Luckily, he met B.A.P hyungs on his way "Where is Soo Min? Have you seen her?!" Zelo was on panic. "What's the fuss Junhong?" Yongguk asked.

"She seemed to be sad" Zelo said and walked with his hyungs. They reached in the garage and they all sitted on the couch. "You little punk, what are you doing with Soo Min?" Youngjae asked. "I heard....Younha.. said that I was already falling.." Zelo said. "Woahhh.. Falling? Hmmmmm" Daehyun smirked.

"And... I said we are just...friends" he explained. The boys bite their lips and hissed "You are totally crazy!" Himchan said. Zelo started listening, "Do you know that Soo Min.... likes you from before?" Yongguk said. "She is always with you, supporting you" he added. "But hyung, now she is declining that she has feelings for me... She probably changed, she is not like before" Zelo tried to explain.

Youngjae started thinking, "You shouldn't say those words" Himchan said. "Hyung, Younha and Soo Min are already fighting because of those nonsense... I have to make a way.. It feels like I'm squeezed." Zelo said. "We never solve this problem Zelo" Yongguk said.

Zelo listened on his hyung "We all know that Soo Min is acting like a lady now... She is so amazing now.. We all acknowlegde her as your saviour, look at your grades went higher...It's because of her" Yongguk almost praised you. 

"But what is your real answer Junhong? What do you feel for Soo Min?" Youngjae asked directly to his face. The boys anticipated to Zelo's answer.

"I can't lie to you...hyungs, but I don't know this strange feeling whenever I see her...It's not the same feelings I felt before" Zelo said and gulped.

 

[a/n]: Zelo admitted. OMG!! hahahaha Hello readers!! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE :)

-----> click for support, if you clicked I LOVE YOU <------