Jeju Time

The Uncommitted Twin

Myungsoo turned back to Soo Min, "What are you talking about?" he asked. "I think I made a wrong fact Myungsoo oppa, but you really suit with Soo Yeon unnie" Soo Min said. Myungsoo didn't like her tone, "If you're not sure with facts, don't spread it like it's real, your unnie is my close friend" Myungsoo said and left.

You ran away from him, you quickly went at the hotel without Myungsoo knowing. You texted him "Oppa, I'm already at the hotel, Mian", you lay on the sofa and remembered Zelo "Mian oppa..." you said. Myungsoo arrived and saw you "I was about to ride the bus going Myeongdong.. What happened? Are you tired?" he worriedly asked. "I ran away from him" you replied. Myungsoo understand your words immediately, he sighed but didn't show you. "It's fine.. Soo Yeon" he said.

"Oppa, I can sleep on the sofa instead" you said. Myungsoo think of it, "No, you will be sleeping in my bedroom" he said. Your eyes widened, "....And I will sleep on this sofa instead" he added. You insisted "But L oppa, I'm actually fine here" you said shyly. Myungsoo didn't agree "Here are your clothes, I took it from Soo Min" he said. You took the bag with your clothes "She...actually give it.." you sighed. 

Myungsoo felt sad about you, you looked like abandoned by your own sister. 

---

"I saw her..." Zelo said to his hyungs, "Who?" Jongup asked. "Soo Min's sister... at Myeongdong" he said. Yongguk laughed "And you thought it was Soo Min?" he said, the boys agreed. "No, she is different than Soo Min, I can see from her heart" Zelo answered. The boys stopped from laughing, "So, are you studying Psychology too?" Youngjae joked.

"Yah, your words are so different, what's happening buddy?" Daehyun asked. "I was talking with her, but then she suddenly ran away from me" he said. Youngjae started listening, "Guys, maybe she is not fond of socializing, and it's her first time visiting Seoul, she hasn't been in some good places outside town.. What if we organize a fun trip with her, Soo Min?" Himchan offered.

The boys agreed with Himchan, "Great idea Himchan.. But where?" Jongup asked, "Jeju?" he asked. "But the place is so far..." Zelo said. "We will use airplane instead, the cheapest one.. Come on, let's have a small vacation" Himchan said. The boys agreed "You now, Jeju is a heavenly place.. I really wanna go there someday" Youngjae said. They are excited for the vacation!

Morning, the boys went at Soo Min's house to inform the news. "Really?! Wow, I'm so excited!!" she said and lay to Zelo's shoulder. "Yeah, but where is your twin sister?" Daehyun looked around, "She is currently staying with Myungsoo oppa" Soo min replied. The boys raised their eyebrows except Zelo, "What? She prefered to stay with him.. instead here?" Yongguk asked. Soo Min nodded, *She is having a bad image instead... Why do she have to leave?* she thought.

"May we know the address of Myungsoo's hotel?" Zelo asked. Soo Min didn't hesitate to give the address of the place "We will go there" Daehyun said. "Oppa, take care arasso? After going there, visit me and we will eat!" Soo Min said.

The boys left heading at the hotel where you and Myungsoo stay, Zelo didn't like visiting you at Myungsoo's hotel.  You cooked some pancakes and didn't accept the breakfast from the waiter(at the hotel). *I really wanna thank L oppa for taking care of me.. He is such a good person* you thought and smiled on the pancakes. You heard a knock, you walked to open it. You saw B.A.P oppas, you missed them.

"Anyeong Soo Yeon-sshi!" Himchan greeted. You slowly bowed, "Please come in" you offered. They saw Myungsoo sleeping on the couch, "I'm so sorry he is still sleeping" you said softly. Zelo looked at you, *Pssh, this coward guy* he thought as he looked at Myungsoo sleeping.

"Sorry if we disturbed.." Yongguk said, suddenly Zelo can smell the pancake aroma. He remembered when Soo Min cooked for him, "I made some pancakes" you said and served it on the table. Zelo's jaw dropped from what he sees, he saw you serving the pancakes and flashbacks came when you are serving him before. He shaked his head *She just look like Soo Min..* he thought.

Myungsoo opened his eyes slowly and spotted boys infront of him, he was slightly shocked "L oppa... They just visited us.." you said softly. Zelo rolled his eyes from Myungsoo, "We actually visited you guys because we have an offer.. We are going to Jeju, we will tour you guys" Yongguk said. Your eyes brightened, Zelo noticed. "R-really? I'm coming with Soo Yeon" Myungsoo said and looked up to you.

You gulped and nodded awkwardly "Jeju is nice place" you said. 

"Soo Yeon-sshi, why don't you stay with Soo min at her house?" Himchan asked. You can't answer anything, Zelo waited for the answer, "Are.. you... guys dating?" Daehyun asked. Your eyes widened same as for Myungsoo "Ehhh?" you asked. "I think you misunderstood" Myungsoo replied.

Zelo breathe with a relief, he even dosen't know why he acts like this. "We will book the plane tickets, we will enjoy for sure" Yongguk said.

---

After days passed, you prepared your things for Jeju, same as for everyone who will join the trip. "Zelo gave our plane tickets, I met him" Myungsoo said. You looked down, "How is he doing?" you asked. "He is fine. I also checked Soo Min as you wished, she is with Zelo this morning" he stated. You nodded sadly, "I hope we can relax at Jeju for a while, I wanna snapped alot of photos" you happily said.

Myungsoo, who loves photography alot prepared his DLSR camera "I won't leave this baby" he said referring on the camera. 

After the day passed, it's time for Jeju, you wore your cute straw hat and a slightly cute dress for a change. Myungsoo went for a white striped t-shirt, and skinny pants. It suited him so much, "You look so cute" he complimented you while you blushed and hitted him softly "Are you sure it your dress? Not Soo Min's clothes?" he joked.

"Aish" you simply blurted. Suddenly, you heard a knock from the door, you opened and saw Zelo.. Your eyes brightened silently, Zelo almost jaw dropped from your beauty "It seems that you are ready" he said without blinking. You slightly smiled, "Where is Soo Min?" you asked him, she is down waiting. Myungsoo noticed him staring at her, he fakely cough and approached him "Let's go" he said and pulled Zelo. 

You locked the door and proceed at the hotel lobby and met Soo Min. "Soo Yeon unnie" Soo Min called you like nothing happened, she hugged you "Unnie, I missed you.. Why don't you come at home again?" she said. *She is being a two-faced lady* you thought.

"Let's go because hyung is waiting for us at Incheon Airport" Zelo said. They followed him and ride on a taxi cab, everyone are silent which is awkward. 

"Unnie, are you doing good?" Soo Min asked. You have no mood to talk with her, "I'm fine" you simply answered. Zelo noticed silently, you seemed to be mad with Soo Min. "Hmmmm, nice to hear that... Is Myungsoo oppa treating you well?" she asked. You looked at her *Yes, he takes care of me.. More than my very own sister* you thought. "You don't have to ask that.. Ofcourse I'am" Myungsoo said.

Zelo noticed that there is a weird atmosphere between you, Myungsoo and Soo Min. After an hour traveling, you reached at Incheon airport and met B.A.P with their vacation outfit "Welcome! Let's enjoy!" Youngjae said. Soo Min clung into Zelo's arms "I'm so happy! We are all here!!" Soo Min said and smiled. Zelo ruffle her hair, you saw it and it hurts.

"Flight B-324 to Jeju" they all heard, they suddenly went at the custom and gave their tickets. The boys are noisy on their way on the airplane, you and Myungsoo are finding your seats. Suddenly Zelo's seat is on same line, you went inside the line with sync, he stopped like you. He wanted to seat right next to you but then Soo Min to seat next to him. You seated right next to Soo Min instead, Myungsoo seated next to you. You're awkward with Soo Min and didn't speak.

"Why are not talking to me? Soo Yeon unnie, please don't act like this" Soo Min said while Zelo heard. "Soo Min, what happening?" he asked. "It's Soo Yeon unnie's fault, I feel that she hates me" Soo Min said and went teary. You are kind of shocked from how she acts, Zelo eyed you.. Your expression are 'what happened' "Can't you be silent for a while?" you asked and put the headset on your ears. Soo Min gritted her teeth secretly, *Atleast Zelo oppa sees you as a bad person* she thought.

"Soo Yeon unnie was always like that" she said to Zelo. He saw you while you closed your eyes.

After hours of travel, they finally reached Jeju "Welcome to Jeju Island, please enjoy your stay and thank you for choosing Korean Air" the stewardess said. Everyone stood up, Myungsoo helped you carry your suitcase "Thank you oppa" you said, Zelo noticed *They are really close*.

"Woah I can feel this will be a good time to remember" Daehyun said, "I can already smell the sea!" Jongup joked. "Come on, let's welcome Kim Myungsoo and Bae Soo Yeon as tourist, this is Jeju Island! It's a great place for vacation" Himchan said.

"Just call me L" Myungsoo said. "Thank you.." you replied and walked together with them.

"But then we need to ride bus in order to visit the resort" Yongguk said. They all ride the empty bus, they are waiting for the driver. Soo Min noticed a fruits and vegetables vendor and she spotted some cherry tomatoes *I wanna buy some for oppa!* she thought and went down the bus, "Soo Min where are you going?" Zelo asked, "Don't worry oppa!" she shouted.

You turned back and noticed Soo Min out, "What if the bus started leaving?" you asked to Myungsoo. He went down to find Soo min, "Soo Min-sshi, we need to leave" Myungsoo said, "Wait I'm gonna pay this first" she replied referring on the cherry tomatoes.

"I need to visit Soo min" Zelo said, "Don't worry the L guy went to call her" Youngjae said. 

Suddenly the bus started engine, the doors closed. You and Zelo panicked "Soo Min and Myungsoo" you said. The bus started and Zelo ran into the driver, "Please stop the bus, my girlfriend is outside!" he said, the driver didn't listen "She should be responsible enough" the driver replied. You are at his back "Please?!!" you asked, "No" he replied.

"Driver with no manners at all" Zelo blurted as he walked, "They can get the new bus.. I called Myungsoo" Youngjae said.

Without knowing, Zelo seated right next to you, you froze and noticed but didn't talk. He gave you chance to not talk with him, he feels that you are annoyed by him.

After minutes, Jongup noticed the resort "We are near" he stated, they stood up and carried their luggage. They all went down, you are still worried about Soo Min and Myungsoo "They will be alright" Zelo said, you gasped and felt that he can read your mind.

Yongguk went inside the resort as the boys followed "Wow this is so beautiful!" Youngjae said. You brought out your DLSR camera and snapped the place, Zelo noticed "That camera--" he said. "Soo min borrowed this before" you said.

"This is your room with Soo Min..." Yongguk said, you went inside the put the stuffs "Thank you..." you said. The boys room is huge because they are many. You went outside without anybody knowing, you loved the place. From the resort, you can see the beautiful sea. You wander around the resort and spotted a quiet place, it has a river on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m-DTwn8xJU (Let It Slide - Nikki Flores)

*Wow* you are mezmerized and approached it. The green grass and the soft wind made you peaceful and relaxed while standing, when suddenly,you heard someone approaching. You turned back with a great force and the slip your one foot near the river "Omoo!!" you shouted but someone caught your waist.

You saw it's Zelo, his eyes looked into your heart, he softened his expression. You looked at him for a long time *I miss this face...* you thought and suddenly stood up. You dusted your long skirt "Ummm, thank you.. I nearly fell... on the river" you said. "You're clumsy" he said. "I'm sorry" you said with no interest.

"Why don't you seat for a while? It's so beautiful here" he said. You followed what he said without knowing, "I love places like this" you said. He smiled, "Me too...." he answered. He looked to you "Are you still worried about Soo Min and Myungsoo? They are on their way, as what Himchan said" Zelo cheered you up.

You smiled, "You... are smiling..." he said. You looked at him "Thanks for telling, I'm so worried about them" you said. His heart pound fast, "Soo Yeon-sshi... Don't ran away from me.. It hurts" he suddenly said. You are shocked with his words "I know you don't like me, I just don't know why.. You always tend to ignore me" he said. You shrugged "I'm sorry for being like this..." you said.

You put your foot on the water "Your shoes will get wet" he warned, "It's fine" you said, he remembered those words. He felt that he was in heaven when he always hear your voice, he suddenly hold your hand, you gasped "Zelo...." you said. "I don't know what I'm doing.. But my heart tells to.." he said.

You blinked, he is giving a hint "Oppa, I'm her twin... I'm not Soo Min" you said. "I know you're a good person.. Different from what Soo Min describes you.. I can see it from your heart" he said. You are touched by his words "You're different from her..... You're kind-hearted.. You may not show it but... I can see it from your heart" he said. You fell from his words.

You couldn't help but smile at the moment. You hugged him without knowing "I'm sorry... I'm sorry....." you started tearing up. He didn't know what you are talking about, but he hugged you too.

*I'm sorry for being a traitor, Yes I love you... But there is no reason to fight for it.... I'm so sad for hurting you.... I admit, it's still you... You can see the real me.. How that can be? It's you oppa... I love you so much* you thought and closed your eyes while hugging him.

 

[a/n]: owwww :) SUBCRIBE AND COMMENT!! Sorry if it took so long to update, I'm so busy that I can't type :((