She is Lucky

The Uncommitted Twin

You stared at her for long. "I like him too Soo Min...." she said and hissed. "I should have keep this as a secret, it's affecting our friendship" she added. You remained frozed "I didn't do that because of---" you were cutted off. "Do you know that you are so lucky being his bestfriend? You meet him everything morning, eat with him everyday." she started to be emotional. 

"I didn't do that because I know you like him" you explained to her softly. Younha hugged you "I wish I was you" she said while tearing up. You slowly patted her back *But I'll make him....for Soo Min. I'm so...rry* you thought and looked up.

After talking with her, you walked together and meet Zelo who waited for you. It's awkward for you knowing that she likes him too. "Zelo oppa!" Younha greeted him. "Are you fine now? Did she apologized?" Zelo asked happily. You felt that you were the wrong one and secretly stared at him and Younha talking. You just looked down and waited for them to end talking. After minutes, "Hmm..We should go now with Soo Min..She has work" zelo looked at you. You were embarassed "Oh, I see..." Younha looked at you. "Arasso, go now" she said and smiled.

You bowed at her "See...you" you said and smiled. You walked with Zelo leaving at the campus, she stared at the two of you *Someday, Zelo oppa would acknowlegde me as his close friend too..* Younha thought and went out to find Minzy.

"Did you apologized well?" Zelo started the conversation. You nodded "Ofcourse.. What do you think of me?" you asked and looked away. Sudden silent atmosphere went between the two of you. You couldn't hide your true feelings and suddenly teared up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw4UGFgCNHQ (Shiny Love - Love Rain Inst. ost)

A tear fell on your cheek, Zelo is still watching straight when he heard a sniff from you. He looked at you "Yah.... Soo Min" he started to be worried. You cried more. "What happened? Did you tripped? or... Did I said something harsh?" he said while panicking.

*That Younha likes you, and this ends my mission for Soo Min? What if you fall for him and when Soo Min wakes up seeing the one she loves with someone... Aish I shouldn't be crying..I'm just... So tired of this..I want my simple life.... And what is this I feel that I'm the one who's getting hurt the most...Aish* you wiped your tears while thinking of it.

You didn't get used to cry on simple things, but you are afraid of something.. Something mysterious feeling.

"Come here" he said and pulled your arms and hugged you. You got shocked from that suprise, your heart is beating so fast and your world seemed to stop for a moment. You are both scared and seemed to be comfort from his warm hug. He touched your hair "Why are you crying?" he asked softly. "I hate you" you blurted. Zelo just simply laugh "Mianhae..oh..But seriously..why?" Zelo said. "It's like it was entirely my fault!! Why do I have to apologize so much?" you said. "Arasso, I understand you... I'm sorry.. I was just worried about your friendship with Younha" Zelo explained

You leaned on his shoulder while his arms are hugging you. It's your first time being hugged by a guy and that guy is your twin's life. You suddenly pushed him softly and release the hug. "I'm fine now" you said and wiped your tears with your palm.

"Still a cry baby afterall" Zelo pinched your cheeks. You looked down and sniffed "I'm sorry oh... Please smile now.." Zelo said. You didn't respond, "I'm sure you are tired" he said and kneel turning back infront of you. "Ride" he offered. He pointed his back, "Ah wae? Nevermind." you said and walked. "Yah!" Zelo runed and did the same thing "I wont stop until you rest at my back" he said. "I'm not into piggyback" you replied and looked away.

"Since when? You always loved it.." Zelo said. You stopped. *I have no choice* you thought and went at his back. He piggyback you "Did you missed this feeling?" he asked. You nodded "So relaxing" you smiled while the sunset strikes on the two of you. 

You admit it's was the best feeling, you feet are already tired from walking and your arms are at his neck softly holding on. You couldn't help but smile, without him looking. *Soo Min's life is happier than mine..It's confirmed* you thought and looked at him.

You lay on your head on his back and closed your eyes *It feels that I'm floating on the clouds* you thought. You noticed your heart is beating fast which makes you panicked and nearly fall. "Ahhhh" you shouted because you released your hand away from Zelo.

Zelo made a quick move for you to not fell on the ground. He catched you as fast as he can, his face was so near with you. You stared for long and looked away "Almost" you touched your chest.

"Be careful!" zelo said and looked away too. He felt same feeling, his heart is beating out loud. *Why I'm feeling this.... it was since Soo min and Younha came* he thought.

"It's already..near.. Let's just walk" you said. You walked with him. *Soo Min's life is like this everyday? She must be missing him...right now.. Soo Min... is lucky with her...life* you looked at him.

*I can't compare her to anyone now... and I'm....amazed...for the first time at her,to admit..* zelo thought. You walked faster while the wind blows "Soo Min!" zelo called. You looked as your hair waved with the hair. He stopped with his heartbeat.

*Soo Min, why I didn't noticed you from before? It feels like I'm late...* he thought while looking at you. He felt all the happiness by just seeing you happy too.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! OMG, ZeYeon interaction.... What do they feel for each other? Something hidden feelings? COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE!

Each chapters makes me hard to update it's because several people keep using my desktop :) I'm trying my best to update the story for you readers, so I hope you appreciate it :)  Thanks :* Love you all! If there are any wrong grammar please bare with me :) 

click for support <---