Let's Wander Around Seoul!

The Uncommitted Twin

Sunday, it's a pleasant morning to start with. Birds chirps, the sun rises with soft and light clouds.. You are busy fixing some breakfast for yourself while smiling at the beautiful atmosphere outside. You filled the bread with strawberry mermalade and ate it, *It's been a long time eating like this* you thought and walked towards the window, you looked at the flowers you planted and smiled "They grow easily" you said and sipped on your green tea.

At the moment you gasped and noticed a lady standing infront of you garden, smiling. It's Youngjae's girlfriend, you opened the door "Anyeong" you greeted with each other "Sorry I didn't noticed you" you scratched your head. When it comes to her, you are feeling embarrassed with yourself, she is beautiful, elegant and sweet while you are the opposite one.

"Come in" you offered to her, she smiled and went in. "I made some breakfast" you said and sitted right next to her, she keeps on staring at you "You are really different with Soo Min.." she complimented. You looked at her back and chuckled, she smiled "No really, you aura with her is different" she insisted.

You stopped and put the kettle down, "I know... I'm the snobbish and dark type of attitude" you said and looked down. She laughed "No..no.. You are wrong.. You are the white type of attitude in your heart.." she said. You are lightened with her such good words, "T-thank you.." you said.

"I'm Kim Hannah.. I was born in Australia.." she said and raise her hand for a handshake, "I'm Bae Soo Yeon, Nice to meet you" you said it in English and accepted her handshake, you both laughed "I almost forget that you lived in Canada, you can speak English" she said. You giggled shyly, "I went here to say that we will tour you around Seoul! We planned it with Youngjae honey.. Zelo is coming too and with oppas" she explained.

You brightened your eyes from excitement, "Really?" you asked with hapiness, you really want to wander around Seoul, but your afraid to get lost. Hannah nodded, "We originally planned it with Youngjae, the boys think we will just mess around Seoul, but it's for you to know more about South Korea" she said.

You are thankful to Hannah and quickly grabbed the traveling book of Seoul under the coffee table. "I'm so excited, I'm gonna dress up" you said. Hannah laughed "Go and dress up beautifully" she replied. You choose to wear a dress with striped red and white, you almost forget your DLSR camera "You are need to capture memories" you said and grabbed your camera.

Hannah stood up and praised you "What a beautiful dress, you really look cute with it!" she said. You shyly giggled "Thank you, but I'm never used to wear like these.. But for Soo Min's sake" you said and headed outside with her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh4eQjIDYSM (Happy Ending - Rooftop prince Inst. ost)

B.A.P was on their way to your house, they spotted the two of you chatting and laughing. Youngjae and Zelo stopped, "They are so pretty" Youngjae said. "Yah hyung" Zelo laughed and he was mesmerized with your smile, "How are the girls doing?" Youngjae asked. "Really fun with her" Hannah replied.

"Looks like these ladies are so excited to go around Seoul" Himchan noticed it from your faces with Hannah. Zelo approached you and offered his arm, you accepted it and walked with him. Yongguk keep on staring at the two of you "I'm gonna die from diabetes! Aish!" he said and snorted, it's Yongguk's line as always. You laughed, "Your just jealous because your girl is not here" Zelo joked. "Aish, I'll meet her later!" he answered.

First stop is the Namsan Tower which is quite famous to all Koreans, you traveled with public bus with them and keep on capturing the city of Seoul. "Picture.." you narrowed your DLSR camera to them. Hannah made a peace sign and they followed. You snapped it perfectly and showed it to them, "You have great camera, I didn't know you had one" Zelo said.

"Oppa! My aunt gave me this from Canada" you lied, it's actually yours. "Let me picture you two!" Daehyun grabbed the camera "Say Kimchiii!!" he said, you shyly said 'kimchi' with Zelo. "Waahhh, first couple photo!!" Daehyun almost spazzed. "It turned out really cute" Zelo said and smiled to you.

You arrived at your destination, you are always with Zelo's side, you ride with a cable car to reach at the destination. "Waah" you are fascinated same for the boys and Hannah, it's like you were all tourists, you snapped photos from the beautiful landscape city. "Let's have a group photo!!" Jongup said. You gave the camera to someone stranger and ask if he can snapped a photo. He did and it's beautiful and memorable photo "Wow, let's make a poster of this photo!" Himchan said and Yongguk agreed with him.

"Wait wait! It's not yet finished! Zelo and Soo Min photo first" Hannah said and took the camera. You blinked with Zelo in sync, "What a cute couple" Jongup said.

"Soo Min go near Zelo!!" Youngjae shouted. You awkwardly moved near him, Zelo is almost about to die from shyness. He suddenly put his arm to your shoulder, you gasped and your heart beated so fast but managed to smile at the camera *CLICK* Hannah snapped it "Wow, Youngjae oppa! I want too!" Hannah said and begged to his boyfriend. You couldn't help but smile on the photo, "Let's me picture you next" you said.

"How I wish my girl is here too" Himchan said and got jealous with the couples having pictures.

You ate with them at the cafe happily while watching the beautiful view of Seoul, "You want?" Zelo offered the bread and feed it to you. "What a couple.." Hannah said happily. You chuckled and blushed, "Next destination is the Gyeongbokgung! I wanna go there" you said.

"But wait.." Zelo said and grabbed your wrist, He looked to his hyungs "Wait for us here" he said and pulled you softly, "Wait! Oppa!" you gasped from him.

You went up again the tower, Zelo stopped at the chains hanging.. You looked clueless, "I have a chain for us... We are at the Locks of Love.. Of Nansam tower" he said. You actually undertood it "I wanted to have a lock here with the person I love..." he explained. 

You smiled, "really?" you asked. You saw that his chain has a message on it "I found her already.. It's you.. -Bae Soo Min and Choi Junhong"

You suddenly smiled at the message, but sighed with another name without knowing "It's beautiful..." you said, Zelo hang it on and threw the key "Goodluck to us... I'll love you forever" Zelo said without hesitation, "I love..you too.." you replied nervously.. Mixed happy and sadness..

After the two of you reached at the cafe, all of you headed around Seoul and have fun times with them. You almost had 1000 pictures on this day and unfortunately the camera shutted down from low battery. You saw Seoul at daylight and nightlife, it's full of lights just like in Japan..

"I'm tired.." Hannah said to Youngjae, "Are you satisfied Soo min?" Youngjae asked. "Ofcourse, let's go home now and rest" you said. Zelo wrapped a scarf for you to not catch cold, "We have job too.. In Busan.." Yongguk said sadly.

"Do.. do you have to continue that job?" you asked. "Yes, until we won the dance battle.." he answered. "Arasso I'll take Soo Min home first" Zelo said and walked with you. "Bye and thank you oppas" you bowed and smiled. They waved back to you.

You walked with Zelo, and stopped "Oppa, go home and rest... You have work.." you said. Zelo blinked, "Don't always focus on me, I'm fine.. You can go home now.." you said.

Zelo double thinked "But---" he was cutted off by you. "No, go home and rest... I demand you" you said and gave pity to Zelo. "If that's what you want... Okay, take care... I'll text you oh?" he said. You nodded and smiled "I'll reply to you as fast as I can!" you answered. "I'm hoping for that.." he said and approached you.

He ruffled your hair softly "Please take care... And call me if you need something" he said while his face neared you. You quickly nodded "You must take care.....Please." you said and pushed his cheeks softly, you pouted. "Arasso! I'll come back for you" he said. You blushed with his words, you continued walking while Zelo is on his way to the garage and meet his other hyungs.

As you walk alone, you are excited to see the pictures at home.. It's your first time having 900+ pictures with friends, you never had one picture of your friend in Canada.. While walking you spotted a tall figure infront of your house from a very far vision. You tried to run and see what's happening, *Maybe it's one of the block b again? Ottokaee?* you scaredly thought about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6GO5L-7Oho (Miracle - BIG inst. OST) play while reading! <3

You yanked walking towards him but you are so nervous. The guy seemed to be waiting someone, "E-excuse me.." you slowly said and poked him a little. The guy stopped and turned back to you slowly, you gasped... Your eyes widened from sudden shock.. His face.. you remembered him clearly and thought you are dreaming. You just couldn't believe..

"K-Kim Myung...soo.." you called his name.

"Soo Yeon.. Nice to see you again" he called yours too. You froze and stopped breathing from where you stand, "You are shocked right? Soo Yeon-ah..." he said and moved his palm near to your face, you are not on your senses.

*The guy on my wallet for a long time...* you thought reffering on the picture. His sweet smile cleared up your mind.

 

[A/N]: Thanks for reading exovers!! <3 Please comment and subscribe!

Please upvote: ClickHere