Who Won?

The Uncommitted Twin

"B.A.P group, after the speech of president(of the event). It's Block B's stage, then it's you guys" the organizer informed. Zelo keep looking around the audience, he couldn't spot you. *I wonder where is she? She is making me nervous* he thought.

Zico arrived and went to s, "Where have you been?" P.O asked curiously. He smirked "Just made my task, make B.A.P worried" he said, "What? We don't get it" U-kwon answered. Zico didn't respond and walked away "Just stay here, it's our turn after this speech" Kyung demanded, they are feeling curious about Zico because they know him well, if he is not speaking it means he did something they don't know. Zico seated on the chair "Arasso, we will win this final competition, I'm sure of that" he said as he narrow his eyes to them.

"Hyung, I'm worried about Soo Min... Where is she? 30 minutes passed" Zelo said to Yongguk, he is panicking. "Did you call her?" Yongguk asked. The boys are worried too, not only Zelo "She is not answering my calls" Zelo replied. "Let's start our Seoul's Final Dance Competition, Today we have the two group contestants, it's B.A.P and Block B.. Let's have a wonderful show by the two groups, who will received the award? Who are the kings of stage this evening?" the announcer started the show.

"First contestants are BLOCK B!" he added. The cheers come up louder, people are out of their control while screaming, B.A.P started watching it, but couldn't stop thinking about you. Jongup helped Zelo to contact her, Block B were at the stage ready for their dance. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ynWuvTkNlM (No Joke - Block B) play the song as if they are performing! :D

Block B started with their bowed heads, as the song started playing people are already excited. Their attire is into hip-hop. Zico smirked to Yongguk as if he mocks him hard. "Look at the bastard, he has the guts to find you and smirk?" Youngjae said. They dance smoothly, while B.A.P's angry eyes narrowed at them "Not bad" Jongup blurted, he is amazed with their choreography. "I didn't expect them being good" Yongguk said with blank face. Zelo's eyes seemed to be at Block B but his thoughts are with you.

*I promise, I will be there* he remembered your words. "Junhong, are you okay?" Youngjae asked, Zelo stared at him nervously "Where is my Soo Min?!" he asked. Youngjae calmed him down, "Maybe she is just on the bus or on her way" Youngjae said. "No...... Soo Min said she is on her way, this place is not Busan!" Zelo threw tantrums. Youngjae can't do anything.

"Don't tell you are leaving..." Jongup said. Zelo stopped and look on the stage *What will happen if I give up this competition?.......* he crazily thought. Himchan noticed them, "What's the fuss?" he asked, "Soo min... She hasn't arrive here yet! We tried to find her here..." Youngjae said.

Zelo just stared at the stage while Block B is dancing,he has his blank face..his going crazy about you. 

After Block B danced, they are already done. Audience stood up and clapped, Zelo looked at the audience too... He is out of his mind. He took his jacket from the seat "Where are you going?!" Jongup stopped him, Zelo froze "I'm going to find her, I'm worried" he said.

The boys where shocked about him. Jongup release his wrist, "Junhong-ah...... Are you giving up? Without you, we will lose the game... Junhong... This is our greatest dream since childhood! We are about to reach it!" Jongup shouted. "Calm down" Daehyun said to Jongup. *I'll be there Soo min, after..* Zelo thought. He dropped the jacket.

"Our next contestants, B.A.P!!!" the announcer shouted. The audience cheered up for them, Younha and Minzy are there too "Where is Soo Min?" Minzy asked, Younha looked down "She might be with the L guy, as what the gossip at school spreaded." Younha replied. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgYcaPhwIHU (One Shot - B.A.P)

B.A.P stood on their position, they are feeling the heat of the audience because of their cheer. But something is missing... Your banner and your presense. The music started, "Let's do this" Yongguk whispered. They are ready to show something of their talents. They danced at the first verse, Block B are watching them, Zico kept on eyeing Zelo. "They look amazing" Kyung stated, they all look at him "What the--- Do you want to be with them?! Go, we don't need you" Zico replied. Their eyes were on the stage, 

B.A.P showed incredible stunts, at the chorus they all went doing the push-up dance. Younha shouted loud "Go sunbaes!!!!!!!!" she cheered. Zelo didn't show his weak feelings, it might affect the whole group. They are on sync while dancing a powerful dance, they practiced it for the whole months. Zico is feeling really different, he felt that no one is affected *I made a crime too, sh*t* he thought.

After B.A.P finished performing, the audience cheered.. "We will be waiting for the judges to complete their votes, and we will announce the winner within 10 minutes!" the announcer said. Block B and B.A.P are on the stage waiting for the announcement.

After 10 minutes has passed, the judges submitted the papers "Hmmm.. We have a tight dance battle today, we have a winner!" the mc said. The boys gulped specially B.A.P, they are nervous and quite scared right now. "And the winner for the Final Championship Dance Competition is...................." the announcer continued. Everyone is dying to know, there are many fanchants going on. 

"The winner is.................................... B.A.P! Congratulations!" the mc said. B.A.P was shocked, Zico glared at them and left the stage. "WE WOOONNN!!" Daehyun shouted and hugged with Jongup. Yongguk and Himchan are grinning wide while Zelo is proud of their group. They received the award and smiled, it's a memorable day for them because it was their dream as a group. After leaving the stage, they spotted Zico with s "Our deal? We will be reporting you to the police and be leaving that illegal job" Himchan stated, Block B's faces were not in good mood. "Arasso.. You won, chukaeh... But for Zelo.. Your girl might be on hospital" Zico said.

Zelo's eyes widened and grab his collar "What did you do?!!" he asked furiously. Zico pushed him, "Let's go" he said and left, Zelo seemed to be worried "I-I need to contact her" Zelo ran away from B.A.P. The boys followed him instead.

---

You are sent to the hospital, the doctor and nurses treated your injured leg. "Hello" Myungsoo answered his phone, it's from the hospital. "Hello Myungsoo-sshi, are you Soo Yeon's guardian? She is currently in the hospital receiving treatments from her injured leg." Soo Yeon's private doctor said, Myungsoo is kind of clueless "Why? What happened?" he asked. "She was bumped by a car a while ago" the doctor replied. Myungsoo asked for the address of the hospital and headed there.

He was panicking while entering the hospital, "May I know the room of Bae Soo Yeon-sshi" he asked at the nurse, "302" she replied. He ran and while opened the door, he thought that you were unconcious. It wasn't a serious injury, "L sunbae!" you called him, Myungsoo is catching his breathe, "I was worried! What happened! Your leg--" he said, "I'm fine.." you replied.

"You are not fine, Soo Yeon! You always say that word even though you're not" Myungsoo approached you. Your tears fell while smiling, Myungsoo stopped "Wa..e?" he asked. You keep smiling while tearing up "Soo min... Is alive..." you said happily and wipe your tears. Myungsoo brightened, you looked at the window where Soo Min is.. Myungsoo saw her eating, "The doctor put me here.. For me to see her at window, but she can't see us from here" you explained.

Myungsoo was fascinated, you really look like her "I'm so happy for you.." Myungsoo said. "I wonder where is B.A.P, Junhong.." you said. You remembered every single memories with Zelo, you don't know what to feel right now, you miss him so much.. Now that Soo min is awake from comatose, pretending to be Soo min is done...

"Myungsoo-sunbae... Please call my private doctor, I'm planning for something.." you said.

 

[a/n]: Wah, thanks for reading! B.A.P won! What will happen soon? Please stay tuned :)

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! <3

For support: ClickThis