Spend Time with Him

The Uncommitted Twin

"We will make ours different. Others may go expensive and fancy restaurants and give expensive gifts but ours will be different" Zelo said while holding you hand. "Chincha?" you brightened. He nodded. His hand is so warm, you wanted to release it but he might think another. You felt shy and awkward.

You walked with him at Myeongdong's streets where heart shapes designs are filled because it's Valentines Day. *It's so beautiful..How I wish aunt was here too* you thought. "It's so beautiful right?" he softly asked you. "Yes.." you replied. He smiled "But that is not my style" he answered. After minutes of walking "Where are we going?" you asked.

"Here!" he pointed on a cute cake shop. You looked up "Wow!" you are amused. "I'm gonna treat you some cake or cupcake today" he grinned and hold your hand going inside the shop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw4UGFgCNHQ (Shiny Love - Love Rain Inst. ost)

You and Zelo are busy choosing cakes from the glass display "I want this round shaped!" you pointed at the cake. "I want this heart shaped!....Soo Min it's Valentines Day! It has the same flavour though..So let's choose the heart shaped cake" he said. "Arasso!" you replied and sitted on a place.

The waiter is serving the heart shaped cake. "Hello, are you couples?" He asked from nowhere. Zelo and you looked at him shocked. "Um...we are bestfriends" you answered. "Yes, really close bestfriends" zelo agreed. The waited smiled "You look good together" the waiter complimented. You simply bowed and said "Thanks..".

Zelo gave the spoon to you. "The cake looks tasty!!" you clapped without knowing it. "Yes!! I'm so excited to taste it!" zelo replied. Suddenly, you remembered you sleeping twin.. And come up with a plan "Zelo Oppa, let's take picture?" you asked. "Why not?" he laughed and posed. You used self-camera and pose with smiling and wacky style. *Atleast..When Soo Min wakes up she would see this happy memories on her phone when she was sleeping as if she didn't missed anything* you thought while staring at Zelo

Zelo snapped his fingers infront of your face "Wake up" he said while snapping, you come back on your senses "Oh....Let's eat it?" you asked. You started eating the cake with Zelo, it's really delicious "Yum! Best cake I've ever had!" zelo complimented. "I love it" you said. "That's my treat!" zelo winked.

*I'm doing this for you Soo Min...For you to be happy when you wake up from comatose..Even though I'm making this guy a dumb..I don't like to do this to him...But...for your sake* you thought while eating. You remembered how Soo Min compliment Zelo to you so much, how she likes him so much. *That's what you said Soo Min, make him happy..* you thought.

After finishing the whole cake by the two of you. "Let's go on the next destination" zelo smiled. "Where?" you asked. He stood up and grabbed you hand, he paid for the cake and went outside. He buttoned your jacket, you froze "It's really cold outside, be careful" he said. *Really a good and caring person..as Soo Min said* you thought. You walked with him.

"Are we going home? This is the way going home.." you said and looked at him. "We are going at the neighborhood's basketball court near at your house" he answered. *Basketball court near Soo Min's house?* you wondered. Zelo smiled and continued walking, after you reached with Zelo at the basketball court..It was clean and there are no people, the lights from the court are so bright.

"Sit.." he offered and you sitted. "I know it's really boring here.. I know you're the type who likes loud and wild style" zelo said. You are staring at the empty court "No, I love it..It's so silent" you replied. But suddenly you cupped your mouth *Yeah, Soo Min is opposite with me!* you thought.

"So, you like silent and calming places now? Impossible" zelo chuckled. *I like silent and boring places, not Soo Min* you thought. Zelo brought out something from his backpack, he handed a can drink "Here..maybe you are thirsty" he said. "Woah, thanks" you replied and sipped on it.

"I know this friendly-date is the iest among all the world" zelo said. You laughed instead, "What? No...It was fun" you gave him thumbs up. "Really, if I'm with you..Everything is fun" he shyly confessed. You stopped "Really?...." you sincerely asked.

"We've been together since kids...My mom always visits you at home because you're relatives are in Canada.." he explained. You looked at him "Are you always happy seeing me?" you asked. *This questions is for you..Soo Min* you thought. "Ofcourse, even though my hyungs always joke me with you, I'm really really happy for being with you..for all these years" he said.

*What if you knew that I'm not Soo Min...but her twin..Soo Yeon?* you gulped while thinking it.

"Zelo oppa, can I ask you something?" you askeed. He waited for your question "Why are you different when it comes to me? I always see you so cool with your rivals in dancing" you said. Zelo chuckled once again "I'm really snobbish to those jerks, ofcourse..You are my little sister..Do you want me to cursed out to you?" he cooly asked. You shrugged and sipped your drink. 

It's already night and you fell asleep to Zelo's arm, he noticed it *Should I bring her home now?* he thought and patted your hair. He feels different, why electric shocks from his body are forming..No not static cloth but something different. He feels a good unusual feeling, which never happened to Soo Min before. *What is happening to you Junhong?! Why is she so different now..She is going from worst to better..* he looked at you for a long time. Seeing you sleeping is like seeing an angel for him..for the first time.

Suddenly, he saw six figure approaching. *Who are these?* zelo thought and slightly moved. Then he saw Teen Top the gang group, his eyes widened with anger. "Soo Minah....wake..up.." he woke up you softly. "W-what happened?" you woke up and scratched your eyes with your palm.

"Those jerks are here" zelo notified you. You looked at them and they look so scary and manly. C.A.P was smirking all the time. They stopped infront of you two, "Look,look,look..Two here are dating" he snorted. Zelo's temper arised. "If you don't have anything to say, just get out of my sight and shut your mouths off." zelo cooly said. You suddenly looked at him with terror, you slightly pushed him "Oppa, let's go.." you whispered.

"And this is your girl? Or just hired and it's not your real girlfriend" Chunji smirked at you. Zelo stood up and you hide from his back. "She's cute" Chanjo complimented. "You just proved to us that you're no longer a sissy boy" they all laughed. "You really brought your girl here to prove it to us.." Ricky said. "I know, it seemed he just used that girl to prove it to us" Chunji snorted. Your eyes widened *Used?* you thought, it is hurtful.

Zelo is full of anger, he suddenly pushed Chunji hard "Oppa!" you shouted. "You want war? I see asking for it" zelo hissed infront of them. Chunji patted his outfit "You bastard!" he said and punch zelo on his stomach. Your eyes widened "Yah!!" you shouted to them and helped Zelo.

"Zelo's girl is so attractive" Chunji said. You stopped and rolled your eyes, and blowed your bangs, your attitude is appearing, 'always annoyed' attitude. "You better hide on your closet and shut your words, it's crap..You all look like crap. So childish." you blurted infront of them. The boys were entirely shocked even Zelo was.

Zelo never saw Soo Min like that. You hold Zelo's hand and guided him. You left them hanging their jaws dropped at the moment.

You turned back with a pokerface and said. "His is mine" you said and raised your hand holding Zelo's hand.

*OMG, What did I do?* you wanted to hit yourself. Zelo's eyes widened in terror.

*Brought me...just to prove that to his enemies or rivals? Zelo planned all of this...Not from his heart?* you heart crashed. You admit to your own that you are kind of hurted by the words of the boys a while ago.

*Bastard* you thought while looking at the weak Zelo

 

[A/N]: Thanks for reading! STAY tuned on Soo Yeon's sad feeling! Soo Yeon said to them that Zelo is her boyfriend :O

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE! 39 SUBS BY NOW :D thanks love you all!