Flight to Seoul

The Uncommitted Twin

"I need to go there as soon as possible" you said. Your aunt is panicking "Should I come too?" she asked while trembling. You looked at her "But..aunt, you are busy.." you replied. Your aunt is really busy because she works at the office. You hold her hands "It's fine, I will take care of her..Dont worry" you said. "Okay, I will give money for the hospital" your aunt offered. "Thank you aunt....She needs us" you hug her tightly. 

Your aunt helped to pack your things. "When are you coming back?" she asked. You looked down, "Until she recovers" you simply replied while folding your clothes. "Aigoo, Soo Yeon... You never stayed at Seoul for a long time, how can you adjust easily, you don't know the places and more about Korea!" your aunt is worried. "I'm gonna buy Seoul map at the airport tomorrow, and I'm gonna contact Soo Min.." you replied.

"Please promise me that you will come back here again, and if Soo Min wants to come here, just inform me" she said. You wondered if your twin sister is coming with you. "I wonder aunt...I just wonder.." you said.

"Arasso, I'm just skipping some hours at my work to bring you at the airport tomorrow, morning.." you aunt stated.

Someone called, you quickly answered. "Ms. Soo Yeon Bae, your ticket is already settled. You can get your plane ticket at the airport tomorrow 7:00am." the ticket agency gave instructions.

"Thank you" you quickly closed the conversation. *This is it. A-aish...* you thought.

---

Soo Min received your call about her coming here tomorrow, she is so excited. *I'm gonna meet my twin sister* she thought and forget the pain she is feeling. 

She quickly went for cleaning to kitchen, toilet rooms for you to be impressed despite of her painful headache. She noticed something *Omg, I'm not going to my work!* she panicked and called the ahjumma who is the owner of the shop.

"I'm really sorry ahjumma, I'm not feeling well these days..I'm gonna work next week.." she said. "Arasso, please rest well and see you next week" the ahjumma said.

She sighed with a relief that Ahjumma didn't get mad at her. She planned to sleep early today.

---

Morning. in America's airport. You are with your luggage and your aunt. She seemed to be nervous about you traveling alone. "It's fine aunt..." you tried to cheer her. "Be careful of the people there, and don't speak harsh words to anyone and respect the ahjussis' and ahjummas'..Or else they will identity you as a rude person" your aunt explained.

You just nodded while chewing your gum cutely. *But if someone pisses me off, there are no excuses* you thought and went back reading.

"Oh, and I bought some of your favorite stuffs" your aunt brought out some books from her bag. Your eyes brightened "Woah, these are the book vol. 3, vol. 4, vol 5.!! Thank you aunt!!" you hugged her. "Read it if you have time or if it's your free time" your aunt smiled. You quickly nodded "I'll read this on the airplane!" you said.

You aunt is tearing up. "Please take care of yourself, specially Soo Min.." she touched your cheeks. You nodded "I will" you smiled.

"Flight B-104, Seoul, South Korea"  the announcer said. You looked at your aunt "I guess I need to leave." you said. "Please watch your way, I will call you after arriving at Seoul." she said and waved.

You are heading at the way. "Anyeong aunt, please take care too" you waved.

After some minutes, you went inside the airplane..You are anxious and nervous, it's your first time traveling alone. Hours passed and you are reading a book on the airplane, you smiled at the beautiful scenery at the small window. *I will do this for you..Soo Min* you thought and sighed, because of your twin sister's problem.

Afternoon. Soo Min is preparing to meet you at home. After meeting her, she needs to get check-up of the doctor. *I hope I just need medicines..Not surgery or something* she thought while bitting her nails.

---

Seoul, South Korea. You finally arrived after long hours passed, you are pulling your light brown luggage and went out from the Incheon Airport, you smelled the atmosphere *I'm home* you thought. You are wearing something simple eye catching outfit with your black sunglasses.

You looked at the Seoul Map *So, I need to pass from here..and go there..* you pointed and analyzed the map.

You rode bus going at her twin sister's house. Your luggage makes noise at the neighborhood. Soo Min noticed and she went out.

"Soo Yeon!!!" she shouted with joy. You froze *My twin sister*. "Soo Min!" you shouted and runed to hug her. "Unnie!!" Soo Min teared up. "It's fine Soo Min, I'm here" you patted her back. Soo Min grabbed the luggage "Let's go at my house!" she is energized while you were jet lagged.

"Are you angry?" she asked. "Me? No..." you replied which is real. Soo Min laughed "Oh, I forgot..You always look serious" she said, you saw her eyesmile *She is so different compared to me* you thought. "Your house is tidy..Are you the one cleaning it?" you asked. She nodded "Sometimes I do it with Zelo oppa" she replied.

*Oh, even in cleaning?* you thought.

Soo Min looked down. "I wouldn't let Zelo to know about my disease, I'm gonna keep it a secret.." she said. "Why?" you asked. "Junhong oppa will be sad..If he knew about it he would be worried" she replied.

"Let's go at the hospital now?" she asked. "Oh, why not?" you answered. She hold your hands "I can't believe that we look the same....So much.." Soo Min said. "I know, it's like I'm looking and talking to a mirror" you replied. Soo Min laughed. "I never see you laugh.." she said. You looked away "It's fine." you simply said.

You had a conversation with her while going at the hospital. "What are you feeling? Is anything uneasy?" you asked. "My head is really painful.." Soo Min said. You are worried about it.

After reaching at the hospital, you are waiting for the doctor's advice.

"Bae Soo Yeon? She has a twin? You look the same...So beautiful" the doctor said. "Thank you" you replied. "Okay, speaking about her health case. You are lucky for not having same disease" he said.

"What medicines she needs?" you asked. "Ummm..Not only medicines, but surgery too..It's a bit harder, and maybe the surgery might be 50-50 of survival" he said. Your eyes widened "Please save her...Please!" you begged. "We will do anything." he answered.

"Unnie, I guess I'm staying here..." Soo Min said. "Don't worry, you will be alright, please fight it." you touched her hair. 

Soo Min's phone is ringing, and it's Zelo. Soo Min looked at you "Please answer it, my heart is breaking.." she said. You froze and answered. "Hello?" you said. "Soo min where are you? You didn't attend the classes today..I miss you!" zelo said.

You froze.. "I-I'm..S-sorry I had s-something to do.." you said. "Soo min is that you?" Zelo asked. 

 

[a/n]: comment and subscribe! thanks for reading! love you all <3

CLICK FOR SUPPORT ---> 'THE UNCOMMITTED TWIN'