Soo Min's Work

The Uncommitted Twin

After hitting Zelo with a stick by the teacher, he passed by you and seated on his seat. You can see how painful was that, you secretly gave pity on him.

After classes, you went alone on the teachers' room. You respectful bowed on them and approach your head teacher of the classroom. "Teacher, it's not Choi Junhong's fault..It's my fault" you straightly said. He looked up to you "Oh, Bae Soo Min-sshi..What do you mean? It's because your bestfriend, that's why your defending---" he said but you cutted him off wisely. "No teacher, he let me borrow his notebooks and that's why he can't do it" you explained seriously.

Your teacher remained amused with you. He never saw Soo Min wise and cares about anything, for all the teacher knows, Soo Min is the type who never studies and only care for silly things. "Arasso, I'm going to apologize to him. But he needs some responsibility during homeworks" the teacher said.

You bowed and turned back to leave. "Wait student!" the teacher said. You looked back "You got good grades on your homeworks..I couldn't believe it, you never had grades like this" he spoke. *Soo Yeon is studying unlike Soo Min* you thought. You bowed once again and left. The teacher talked to his co-teachers "She is progressing finally" he said.

You walked through the corridors until the classroom, you silently took your things and left. Your classmates are staring at you because you didn't even greet them 'goodbye', Soo Min is always friendly. You walked going home.

Zelo went at the classroom, he spotted your seat empty. "Do you know where Soo Min is?" he asked to his classmates. "She left without saying goodbye! It's just so unusual thing for her" one classmate said. "Jeongmal?" zelo is a little bit shock *She used to wait for me..* he thought.

After arriving at home, you received a phonecall. "Hello, Soo Min-ah! Are you still sick? We really need to the coffee shop, there are many customers" one ahjumma said. "I'm doing fine right now, sure I can go" you offered. *But...I don't know what place it is...* you don't know how to find it, because you don't know the name of the shop and where it is!

You searched contacts on Soo Min's phone but then you remembered Zelo. You called him "Zelo oppa! Anyeong!!" you greeted on phone. "Oh, Soo Min! Are you home? Did you eat?" he asked. You ignored the question "Can you come with me going at work?" you asked. Zelo paused "Sure why not?" he smiled. Arasso I'm meeting you outside near the park.

You tied your hair with the ponytail and changed your school uniform to a simple dress. You went out and headed at the neighborhood's park. You waited for Zelo, he is running and catching his breath. "Oppa, it's good that you're here" you said. Zelo stopped and keeps on breathing "Did you wait for long?" he worriedly asked. You shrugged "No." you answered. "Nice, Let's go then" he said.

While walking at the silent streets, it's getting awkward, silent comes in between you and him. Zelo stared without you knowing, it's his first time seeing how beautiful are you. You catch him staring at you "What's the problem?" you coldly asked. "Why are you so cute while getting mad?" he cutely asked. "Me? Mad? I'm not" you said. "You know, I never never saw you being mad" Zelo said. "I'm not mad oppa" you change your voice into cute one. Zelo laugh and pinched your cheeks "Your cheeks are so blooming nowadays" he said and eyesmiled. You are starstruck on his words and his...face. You slapped your two cheeks *What are you thinking Soo Yeon?!* you asked to yourself.

Zelo paused when you slapped your cheeks. "What is the problem?" he asked. You stared at him "N-nothing..I find my cheeks so cold" you lied.

You arrived at the cute coffee shop "We are here!" he grinned. "Thanks oppa" you said while smiling and pat his shoulders. Zelo suddenly froze with no reason, he felt electrifying feeling. Your face is so beautiful when you smiled, that he felt. His eyes widened and you noticed it "Oppa, is there any wrong?" you asked. "N-nothing.." he startled. 

You went inside with him on the coffee shop and spotted an ahjumma. "Soo Min! Glad your back!" the ahjumma hugged you. "Yes, me too!" you replied and released the hug. She looked at you from head to toe, you looked at Zelo wondering what is the problem. "You are not using your working uniform, everyone is wearing it" ahjumma pointed to your co-workers busy doing coffee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1jDliBkRko (Hello to Myself - Ye Eun)

*What I'm gonna do now...Should I come back at home?* you sighed. Zelo ped his backpack quickly, you looked at him. Zelo brought out Soo Min's working uniform.

You looked dumbfounded. "That's why I was late awhile ago, I saw you without your works' uniform..I rush at your home and take it" Zelo said. Your jaw slightly dropped "T-thank y-you.. oppa" you said. *I couldn't believe it, he saved me..* you breathe with a relief, your heart beats abnormally but you didn't noticed it. "Oh look at Junhong-ah..Still my favorite kid, he take cares of you so much" the ahjumma said.

Zelo shyly scratched his head, you couldn't help but smile without noticing. "You are always in a rush that you left me at school" zelo whispered to you. "Thank you thank thank you so much oppa!! You are the best!" you gave thumbs-up on him. He smiled "I need to leave, we have practice, anyeong!" he said and bowed.

"Oh, so let's start with your work" the ahjumma smiled. You smiled at her and went at the kitchen, you can see workers busy doing sweets, waffles and more breads. You watched them *What Soo Min supposed to do here?* you wondered. The worker noticed you "Soo Min, some barista needs you outside, you better go there" he instructed you. "O-oh yeah..I'm sorry" you sincerely apologized. *I looked dumb now* you thought.

You went at the bar section were coffees are served. You helped them make coffee, you are good with it because you learned about serving. Your job shift is for 3 hours and after you finished working...

*How I'm supposed to go home...I hope I can remember the streets* you thought. You wear your jacket and went outside.

You saw Zelo waiting outside. Your eyes widened, he turned back and saw you "Anyeong Soo Min" he waved while looking manly. You are starstrucked by him, his milky skin, handsome face and tall figure amuzed you..You've never been complimenting to boys.

"Let's go home? We just finished practicing, it was tiring" he said. "Oh, let's go" you smiled and walked with him. While walking... "Soo Min." he called you. You looked at him "I just want to thank you for saving me at school...It's about our head teacher" zelo said. "I didn't do nothing" you said. "The head teacher apologized to me" he smiled. "It was not your fault...your notebooks are with me.." you shyly said.

"Yeah, atleast the teacher sees me as a good boy..!" he happily said. "I couldn't believe that you saved me...You never did that to me" Zelo joked. "Yah!" you answered.

*Yeah you saved me from writing 5000 words 'I'm gonna make my homeworks from now on' thing...Soo Min is not getting clingy nowadays, she looks like a normal lady now* he thought.

 

a/n:  Thanks for reading! REMEMBER TO PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!! 

UPVOTE <--- CLICK CLICK PLEASE :D

HERE is zelo doing archery but embarassed because he hit 4 points! anyways oppa is still GOOD :)