What Would You Feel?

The Uncommitted Twin

Myungsoo ordered some pizzas at your home, "Eat, you look so skinny now" he said and offered a slice of pizza, you accepted it "Thank you sunbae, I'm not used to eat some Korean foods" you explained and ate the pizza with happy mood. 

After knowing that your twin sister is recovering slowly, you couldn't help but be happy for it. You only wanted her to cherish her happy and free life, unlike yourself who keeps on struggling about the future. "You are a brave woman, Soo Yeon. I'm proud having a friend like you" Myungsoo stated softly, it was from his heart.

You looked up to him, and blinked innocently *F-friend?* you thought. "Don't be like that, I'm your korean friend remember?" he stated and laughed. You broke you silence "Yeah, L sunbae... Thank you so much" you expressed. Myungsoo stood up from the sofa "You have to rest for a blooming day tomorrow" he said. You hitted him softly "See you around then" you smiled.

After drinking water, you heard knock from the door. You wondered who is it and opened the door "Did you missed me?" Your loved one arrived. "Pabo! I miss you" you said, he hugged you, "how is your practice with sunbaes?" you asked while hugging.

"It's actually improving, thanks to you.. I have full potential" he said softly. He smelled the aroma of pizza, "Did you order some pizzas?" Zelo asked. You blinked and release the hug "Come I have some for you" you said and led him to the kitchen. You seated with him and watched him eating, he stopped "You look happy, is there any good news?" he asked.

You looked away, "It's not that--" you replied. "I can see it through your beautiful eyes Soo Min! You don't have to hide it" he said. You smiled, "I'm just happy, being with you" you stated without thinking, Zelo looked up to you and laughed. He was mezmerized with those words coming from you *Same Soo Min, I always feel that I'm in heaven with you* he thought as he look at you.

You stayed with Zelo on your bedroom, he helped you organized some stuffs you don't need anymore. "Let me help you carry these boxes" he offered. He helped you, "Oppa...." you called him. "Mmmm?" he asked. 

"What if time comes when I you have no feelings for me anymore?" you asked while pouting. Zelo chuckled and hold your hands "That will not happen my love... My feelings will not fade, I like you.." he said. You gulped, and looked away *Even if when my sister is takes place already?* you wanted to ask. 

"Don't doubt about anything, just believe with my words... They are real..." he said and neared his face into yours. You kissed him on his cheek, *Please love my twin sister instead* you badly thought.

"Let's not talk about this... As long as we are inlove... we will fight" he said and nuzzled

You let out a big sigh and thinked about what's gonna happen on future.

*He is gonna get hurt so much...* you thought.

---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rguDM-TX3aI (Don't Think You're Alone - School 2013 piano ver.)

You headed at the hospital and went inside at Soo Min's room, you bought her some flowers "How is my Soo Min doing?" you said and looked around "Hmm, this place seemed to be a flower garden now.. Well, it fits you" you said and seated right next to her.

"I heard the good news, congratulations Soo Min.. You are strong enough.." you said. You thought of Zelo's words, "Umm.. Soo Min.. Zelo is really doing well, he eats well, he is happy with his life, when will you wake up?" you asked her.

You bitterly smiled, "Then I will wait for your response..I have a good news. You have a reason to be alive because... Zelo likes you so much, I did my part but it's too much.." you said. "I hope one day, he would treat you better than how he treats me now.. I want you to be special to him, please forgive me if I did any mistake..." you said.

"We sometimes don't know what will happen after tomorrow Soo Min, I accepted what you want me to do, I did my part..." you said while tearing up.

"But something bothers me alot.. It hurts my heart too..." you added. You looked at Soo Min, and soften your heart. "I didn't know it would happen, I used to hate him because of his personality, I envy him because he always smiles like there is no tomorrow, I never thought that this would happen... Soo Min, I fell for Zelo and it's so hard to endure this pain inside my heart... Because I don't know who to choose between the two of you.. I'm so pressured, but at the end of the day... You will cherish your life with him" your tears fell from your hidden emotions, you admitted to her that you also like him...

"He would hate me because I'm a traitor, I'm a liar and heartless..." you hold her hand. "Please wake up, I need you" you said.

---

"Suddenly, Soo Min keeps asking me some weird questions, she seemed to be doubting about our relationship" Zelo confessed to Himchan, "You know Junhong, you should understand girls like Soo Min... She is just afraid that you might not like her anymore" himchan explained.

"Hyung, but i like her so much and that wouldn't change anymore, I like Soo Min and I wouldn't let her be alone" Zelo said.

 

[a/n]: Thank you for reading and for your full-time support <3 :* stay tuned! <3