Misunderstanding

The Uncommitted Twin

You helped him walk going home, passing by your house. "Are you sure that you can do it? I can bring you at home" you offered. "Ani it's fine" zelo said in pain. You looked at him "You shouldn't even talked to them like that, see what happened to you..." you said coldly. "I'm fine and it's my fault...I was pissed off and I didn't knew that bastard would hit me on the stomach.." he winced in pain. You are actually near at the house now, "Aigoo, you should stay at my home for awhile" you said and tigthened the hold to Zelo, he is almost falling.

"It's fine I can walk going at home" zelo insisted. You suddenly release Zelo, he was unbalanced and can't walk "You are being a stubborn guy..See? You can't even walk properly!" you almost scolded him. "Arasso.." he replied and breathe deeply looking at you.

You are infront of your door, "Soo Min.....Are you mad at me?" he softly asked. You stopped at the moment *I'am? I keep on thinking the boys words!* you just unlocked the door and went inside. You silently helped him sit down on the sofa.

You dialled Yongguk from Soo Min's phone. "Yobosaeyo Yongguk sunbae" you greeted him at the phone conversation. "Oh Soo Min! What brings you to call me this time?" Yongguk said. "Sunbae, Zelo is here..His stomach really hurts from someone's punch..He can't walk alone..He dosent want me to bring him at home" you explained everything to him. Yongguk stood up from his sit "Boh?! Arasso, we are all going there" yongguk said.

"Guys, Junhong was punch by somebody on the stomach, let's go?" he asked the boys. The boys went quickly on their way to your house, after their date.

You sat at the other sofa with blank mind, you are really worried about him. "I don't know how to treat stomache!" you are panicking. You brought out ice packs "It's bruise right?" you asked. Zelo nodded "It's a big bruise..I can't believe that bastard would do that to me" zelo threw tantrums.

"Relax" you said while holding the ice packs. You are about to lift up Zelo's shirt but something reminded you. You looked away awkwardly. Zelo fakely cough from embarrasment and took the ice packs from you. "Thank you" he bitterly smiled and put the ice packs by his own.

You sitted at the other sofa again. Zelo stared at you "You misunderstood everything..." he said. But suddenly you heard a loud noise from the door, they are about to destroy the door. "Yah! Wait!" you shouted and it calmed. You opened and it's B.A.P "Thanks Soo Min" Daehyun patted you at the shoulder then runed towards to Zelo at the sofa.

"Yah! What happened to you?!" Yongguk's deep voice is scary. "Who are they?" Himchan seriously asked. "Teen Top jerks" zelo answered. The boys were angry "Basically, it's Chunji who punched me" he added. Yongguk threw tantrums "Sh*t... They have already released us from bullying and crazy stuff..What do they need again?" he asked. 

"Maybe because of dance battle?" Jongup looked at Yongguk. Zelo find for you and spotted you at the corner "But Soo Min was strong" zelo said and secretly smiled at you. You pointed at yourself "Me?" you asked. The boys looked at you. "What did she do?" Daehyun asked.

"She said badass words on them and their entirely pawned" zelo explained. Your cheeks redened *I was so mad..That's why* you thought. The boys was happy for you "I never saw Soo Min like that" zelo said. You paused and said "Oppa, I did that for you" you said. "Yeah give thanks to her" Himchan said.

*She half carried me too going to her home...She is so kind..* Zelo thought. "Arasso, let's bring him home" Yongguk said. Zelo stood up even though his stomach bruise hurts so much, he approached you "Thank you Soo Min, I'll never forget this day...I'm gonna explain to you tomorrow" zelo said. You saw his pain "Arasso leave now.." you coldly replied.

"Thanks Soo Min" the boys said. You closed the door and you admit..You are obviously hurted and keep wondering if the teen top thing says the truth. You are sleepy and went to bed, but firstly..You prepared your homeworks and lessons before going to sleep.

The boys stayed at Zelo's home, Zelo explained everything that you and him went out. The boys are actually spazzing about it "Good work maknae!" Daehyun is the happiest. "Where did you went?" himchan asked. Zelo said everything.

It's already midnight, you keep tossing on your bed because you can't sleep. You thinking the incident happened to Zelo *Is he fine now?* you thought. Suddenly, you remembered the feeling when the boys said that Zelo brought you there just because they made a decision. *Zelo just used me to show off to his rivals or something?* you covered yourself with the warm blanket.

On the other home... Zelo couldn't sleep too, and decided to play games. He stopped because he can't stop thinking about you, he is abit feeling guilty because you might misunderstood. *I never got worried about Soo Min...But..I meant to go out with her on Valentines Day..unlike before* zelo thought and keeps on wondering why is he acting strange.

Morning, you went at school without waiting for Zelo. You exactly know now the way going to school, your eyebags are shown because your lack of sleep last night. You walked through the corridors, everyone waved at you and theres you waving with pokerface. You went inside the classroom and the students are on their own world, you sitted on your place and lay your head down. Soo Yeon didn't had energy to stay awake anymore.

One girl put an arm on your shoulder "How was your Valentines day?" she asked friendly. You groan "Nothing happened" you replied. "Oh? You didn't went out with someone? You didn't date Woohyun?!" she asked. You looked at her with sleepy eyes "No." She looked at you "You are really acting strange, Woohyun supposed to go out with you this Valentine year..Did you forgot it?" she asked. "I'm not in the mood to go.." you replied. *Soo Min really? Your going out with different guys each year? Darn it.* you thought and closed your eyes again.

Zelo runed going to school because he waited you but didn't appeared on the door. He spotted you at the classroom sleeping. *She is already here without notifying me?* he seemed to be dissapointed. He patted you softly and took you hand to head out. "Yah!" you shouted. He softly pulled you going out. Your classmates stared at the two of you.

You lay on the wall, "What do you want?" you asked. "Did you slept? Your eyes--" he said while touching your eyebags, you suddenly pushed his hands. "I'm fine" you said and walked going to the room but he stopped you. "You misunderstood right?" he softly said.

You hissed abit as if you are pissed off, but you are about to give up. "Yes, it seemed you used me for your peers to see that you're grown up man already! You didn't have to do that" you said straight. Zelo seemed to be dumbfounded "That guys were testing where my patience is..And they used you to affect my temper!" zelo tried to explain. 

*I'm just protecting Soo Min from you...* you thought angrily. Zelo approached you "I really meant to go out with you on Valentines Day..." he said. You stopped, you don't know where to believe, but you remembered Soo Min how she believed on him always. Your heart is beating fast from his words.

*I hate you for being Soo Min's world* you looked at him and left. Zelo is left hanging *I really want to go out with her and spend time together..aish Junhong you are a bastard... Gonna teach that rascals a lesson for hurting Soo Min* he thought. 

 

[a/n]: Hi! finally reached 40 subs! Thank you :* 

Soo Yeon and Zelo keeps on fighting?

please click for upvote <--- :)