Treated

The Uncommitted Twin

You all brought B.A.P at your home. Good thing is when Teen Top already release you, you brought your first aid kit and help B.A.P with their bruises and bleeding lip and face. You are not satisfied at all and gave a frown to them, "We are sorry.. Soo Min." Himchan said.

"It's not about that! How could you hide this job to me?" you asked and narrowed your eyes to Zelo. *It feels like my sister is dumped and.. Zelo is not taking care of himself!* you angrily thought. "Do you have to continue this?!" you scolded them as if you are their mom.

"We have nothing to do... If we stop this job... Everyone around us will be on trouble" Jongup explained. "Ouchh.." Daehyun winced in pain because of the alchohol you were putting. "Can Zelo be the last to be treated?" Daehyun asked. "Aish, arasso!" you said. The boys stood up except Zelo, they are all with band-aids "You all look silly!" you said reffering with the bruises they had.

"Thank you so much Soo Min!" they sang and left. You looked at Zelo with muddy and painful scratches on his face, you sighed and sitted next to him to treat his bruises. He is looking down, sad and angry.. You put his chin up slowly, and spotted him looking into your eyes. "It's fine, Junhong... It's fine.." you said softly and patted his shoulder.

You started cleaning his face, and treating the scratches. He is not yet satisfied which can be shown in his gloomy face, you couldn't help but be sad too. "I feel like a jerk for not protecting you from them" he said, you startled from his words. "But it's not your fault... I opened the door carelessly and..." you explained.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpdlsgG5Zw8 (Alone - Rooftop Prince instrumental ost)

He looked into your eyes once again and leaned near to your face. He kissed your cheek without you knowing, you stopped.. Your heart skipped a beat, you blushed so much that he can notice it. Your eyeballs could popped out and fell from shocked. Zelo looked away too, he felt embarrassed and shocked with his actions, you blinked as fast as you can and stood up.

"Ummm... Gonna-- take water" you pointed awkwardly and went on the kitchen. Zelo felt stupid on his actions *What the hell are you thinking Zelo? I-i kissed my little sister.. What makes you afraid* Zelo crazily thought. You drink water quickly and breathe deeply, you felt suffocated *Is Zelo really acting like that towards Soo Min? I'm just... shocked...* you touched your fast beating heart. Zelo went inside the kitchen while you startled, he scratched his head from embarrasment, "Erm... Soo Min... I'm really sorry for ki-ssing your cheek and it might offended you" Zelo said fast and runed. He left from your house, "Weird oppa" you said.

But your eyes widened *But, it's his first time kissing Soo Min...on the cheek?* you thought and fell your bread accidentally. You saw Zelo running outside, *This is not happening..* you thought.

*I just wanna thank her, for everything... She is always by my side... She cares so much about me... But tell me.. My feelings for her is changing into, love?* he thought. *Why all of sudden? She... is different and I cant explain it..* he thought as he met his hyungs. "Why so lonely?" Daehyun asked, "I kissed her on the cheek" Zelo said without knowing, their eyes widened.

"Woah, Junhong! Why all of sudden?" Himchan laughed. Youngjae heard about it *It's Soo Min's sister.. It's Soo Yeon... Junhong is falling for Soo Yeon..* Youngjae thought. "Wow, Junhong it's your first time kissing her cheek.. You said when we were still kids that you would NEVER dare to kiss her" Yongguk explained. The boys laughed because that fact is real. Zelo scratched his head, "I'm thanking her so much... I just don't know.." he said.

*You don't know because it's not Soo Min, I understand this boy's confusion.. It's really hard to understand* Youngjae smiled. "That's really a good news, I mean.. wow" Jongup said. Zelo grinned and changed the topic "Let's go practice for the dance!" he said and the boys followed. They are performing for their next dance battle this coming month so they need to practice harder.

But their minds about their job couldn't be erased, they are worried and afraid that police would search for them and claim that they are stealers. They find theirselves as victims only.

You visited Soo Min at the hospital, you sitted near her "Soo Min-ah... How are you doing? Sorry to say this.. But your B.A.P sunbaes are injured because of their hidden job I didn't know.. I treated their wounds but then... I can't do anything for this to stop" you explained. You suddenly remembered Zelo's kiss a while ago *That's over reacting! It's just on the cheek!!* you force yourself to forget it.

You suddenly felt guilty infront of Soo Min, your heart beated. "But Soo Min..." you said as you close your eyes. You stood up and clean her face with towel, you tried to erase those thoughts. *No, I won't fail for Soo Min.. It's just.. I don't know what I feel..* you thought as you wipe her face softly.

 

[a/n]: What Soo Yeon feels now? :O hahaha Please comment and subscribe!! HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY EXO!!!!!!! sorry for my lame personality! :) Have a great day!