Run

The Uncommitted Twin

Myungsoo let you stay on the other room at the hotel, he convinced you to come and buy new clothes and needed stuffs for you. "This suits you" he said, you shrugged "Oppa, it's fine.. I'm taking my clothes at Soo Min's house" you insisted. Myungsoo looked at you, "Arasso.. Let's buy some food and snacks then" he said and smiled.

While walking off the department store, you looked sad and weak from your own sister "Oppa.. Did I say right to Soo Min?" you asked to him. Myungsoo nodded "She is being selfish and thinks about herself only" Myungsoo replied. You have a deep breathe "I actually hurted her so much.. But she should watch her words" you said.

Youngjae heared about your fight with Soo Min, he decided to visit Soo Min instead and have a talk with her. He knocked the door, Soo Min opened it.. Her cheeks are full of dried tears, she didn't look well ofcourse. She cough "Youngjae sunbae, did you left anything?" she pretend that nothing happened. "I wanted to check if Soo Min is alright" he replied reffering to her. 

"I actually don't know myself right now.. It feels like I'm so different" Soo Min said as she drink the beer, they are on the garden, Youngjae just started listening to her. Soo Min thought of bringing out her real feelings to Youngjae because she trust him as a good friend. "I know Youngjae sunbae sees me as a bad person, but it's real.. I didn't want to hurt Soo Yeon unnie, but there is something that bothers me alot.. It's about losing Zelo oppa.. Everyone knows that I love him so much.. And Soo Yeon unnie admitted that she likes him too" Soo Min said.

Youngjae widened his eyes, "Really? I'm shocked" he said and felt Soo Min's problem. "It hurts alot... No one understands me.. I'm afraid" Soo Min explained. Youngjae looked down and didn't know what to do, he wished that it can be solved as soon as possible. "I know what you feel.. The person you love might fade away? Only fate and heart can tell Soo Min, we can't control someone's heart" Youngjae explained. Soo Min nodded, "But I can't forgive... which is bad" she said. "It will take time but one day, you will.. Because of love" Youngjae said. Soo Min bitterly smiled at him "Your girlfriend is so lucky having you, same as for me.. I'm lucky to have Zelo, he is so kind-hearted" she replied.

After talking with Youngjae, she decided to clean the mess at home. She suddenly missed you *I'm so stupid* she thought and sighed. She called Zelo "Oppa, let's meet?" she asked, "Why not.. Let's go at Han River again, I'll treat you some cherry tomatoes" Zelo said, Soo Min chuckled "Arasso oppa" she blushed and prepared. Zelo went to pick her up "How is my Soo Min doing?" he asked sweetly, Soo Min smiled and hold his hand "Let's go and enjoy this moment" she said and pulled him.

After reaching at Han River, Zelo brought out a box full of cherry tomatoes from his backpack and offered some to Soo Min "Eat, it's healthy.. You're getting skinny, are you still eating?" he asked and took a cherry tomato. "I didn't even noticed my weight right now.. My boyfriend is so caring" Soo Min pinched his cheek, he laughed "By the way, where is your twin sister? Is she having fun in Seoul?" he suddenly asked.

Soo Min stopped pinching his cheek and looked at the view "She is currently staying with Kim Myungsoo sunbae" she stated, he looked at her with disbelief "She left me, it's fine.. Myungsoo is Soo Yeon's friend in Canada, they are pretty close" Soo Min explained. Zelo couldn't believe it *How that Kim Myungsoo always gets a way* he thought, "Oppa, you always ask about her.." Soo Min blurted, she pouted and looked down, Zelo can read her feelings "It's not that, ofcourse she is your twin sister, we need to entertain her" he said and laughed. He pulled her to lean to his shoulder "Pabo" he said, Soo Min smiled and closed her eyes. 

---

Where Myungsoo stay is on a 5 star hotel, the room is high. You've been staring at the big window for the whole day, the city of Seoul is seen on the view. It made you forget your problems and hatred for a moment, Myungsoo tapped you and gasped "What is it?" you asked innocently, "You stared there for hours, is your back not tired?" Myungsoo asked worriedly, you smiled and stood up "It's really beautiful here.. I love it" you said with a soft tone. Myungsoo's heart melted from your words, for some reasons he liked you secretly but he respected you alot..

You blinked "Are you still on your senses?" you asked because he stared blankly at you. Myungsoo shaked his head and fakely coughed "If you are hungry just tell me" he said. You nodded "Thanks sunbae" you said and smiled. "Soo Yeon.." he suddenly called your name and approached you. You are clueless "Just.......just... Call me L oppa" he said and breathe deep, you blinked "Arra......so.. L oppa" you said. *Weird L sunbae* you wanted to laugh. Myungsoo's heart beated fast *I already said it... I'm done.. It's so cute, aish Myungsoo..* he thought.

"It's still awkward, calling you oppa.. I respect you alot..." you said shyly. Myungsoo seated next to you "We are friends, we need to be a little bit informal?" he laughed, *Yes, but you are my role model sunbae.. You're the best sunbae to me, I want to be like you, Someday* you thought. You always think that Myungsoo is one of a kind, he finished from studying, he is disciplined and love his parents, he is always relaxed with his problems and you always thought that he is an artist/model because of his face. "Do you want to go outside and get some air?" he asked, you nodded. "Put cardigan, you might feel cold outside" he said. "I left... everything at Soo Min's house.." you said. "I'll go and take everything, you can wander around.. I'm calling you after and let's meet" Myungsoo said. It's a great idea and went outside alone.

By walking, you didn't know you already reached at Myeongdong- where it's a place for shopping, you looked around and it's slightly crowded. You didn't want to go for window shopping though and seated on a bench. It's kind of peaceful and silent with lights, you texted Myungsoo that you are at Myeongdeong park. You deeply breathe and relaxed, you loved the view even though it was only trees, you can see bunch of couples walking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k4U1RBzW6c (About Her - Flower Boy Next Door inst. OST)

"You also love landscape views?" a voice from your back said. You gasped and stood up quickly, you eyes brightened because it's Zelo. "W-why.. are you here?" you asked. Zelo seated on the bench next to you, "I went to shop at Myeongdong for someone" Zelo answered which is real. You didn't look into his eyes, "I didn't know we have to meet here accidentally.. And the place you seated is where I always seat alone.." he said. You looked at him, "Then I have to transfer?" you asked. Zelo stopped you "No, stay with me.." he said. You frowned from his words "Do you think I'm Soo Min? I'm her twin sister" you stated. "I know it's you Soo Yeon-sshi, why are you so scared of me?" he asked.

You blushed and looked away, "I...I don't.." your words trembled, "I...heard, you left at Soo Min's house" he said. *Ugh, Soo Min, you don't have to tell everything* you thought. Zelo noticed that your expressions are so calmed, even though you are frowning, he find it cute. "I guess you haven't went outside Seoul, do you know that Yongguk is organizing something?" he asked, you shrugged "I don't know" you replied. He smiled, *He smiled.... once again.. Don't fall for it Soo Yeon* you thought. "Soo Min will inform you, so don't worry" Zelo said. You smiled, he noticed it "You're smiling" he said.

You looked at him "Because I heard you are not the cheerful one, as Soo Min said long time ago" Zelo said. "Hmm.. I need to go" you said and stood up, Zelo grabbed your wrist and your hair swayed along with you "What are you doing Zelo-sshi?!" you asked furiously. "But you don't seem to be a stranger to me" he said and hugged you. Your eyes widened and froze, your heart beated fast and butterflies flew wildly on your stomach. Zelo closed his eyes, *I'm confused that I might be crazy* he thought. He felt electric shocks when he grabbed your wrist and the most, he felt love when he hugged you. 

"Stop this.." you slightly pushed him away. 

Zelo felt stupid, he is acting strange "I'm sorry.." he said. *Oppa I'm sorry......* you thought. "I'm different than Soo Min... I'm worser than her!! So please stop........." you said. You wanted to make yourself bad for him. You want to push him away for Soo Min, even though it hurts, no one can heal it...

You run with your long skirt away from him, Zelo sighed *I don't what's with me... I'm confused... why do you have to ran away from me?* he thought.

---

"Myungsoo, I wonder if you like Soo Yeon... I can see it from your eyes" Soo min said as he divided your clothes from hers. "We are just friends.." Myungsoo said. "Oppss.. I even informed Zelo the wrong facts between you and Soo Yeon unnie" Soo Min said.

*Myungsoo and Soo Yeon are couples?* Zelo thought as he watches you run away...

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading!! Please comment and subscribe!! <3

Next chapter, more Zelo and Soo Yeon!! ahaha <3 Thank you so much for the support and comments, I'm really touched :') SO, I'M TALKING TO YOU, YES YOU, I LOVE YOU <3 :)