Admitted

The Uncommitted Twin

It's a really good day, you manage to understand Soo Min's feelings instead.

Soo Min cooked some Korean dishes and called your name "Soo Yeon unnie, the food is ready!" she shouted. You can smell the delicious aroma from the kitchen and went there. "Wow, this looks like tasty" you complimented, Soo Min grinned "You will like this" she pointed on the soup one. You prepared your chopsticks and started eating "Mmmm, this is really delicious, I'm so proud of you" you said it from your heart.

She grinned proudly "Even Zelo loves all these dishes" she stated. You smiled abit and continued eating, "Soo Yeon unnie, I'm really sorry for everything. You can go wherever you like" Soo Min said. You looked up to her, "It's fine, you're right, what if someone caught me? You'll be in trouble" you insisted.

---

Soo Min and Zelo headed at school, they met Younha and Minzy at the corridor "Hey Soo Min, would you like to join with us? Where are heading at the hiphop club later night" Younha invited her. Without hesitation, Soo Min quickly agreed "Let's make the night young! I'm coming after my work!" she squealed. Zelo fakely coughed, "Oppa, please? I won't be drunk" she begged.

"But I'll come with you" he said. Soo Min nodded happily "See you girls later" she waved at them and left. "I wonder why she is excited again, do you remember her reaction before? She didn't want to drink" Younha said. Minzy agreed with her.

After classes, "Hyungs, Soo Min will go at the hiphop club.. If you guys want to join us, I will just come with her" Zelo offered. "We'll see, but I need to study" Daehyun said while munching a snack. "See you there sunbaes" Soo Min said.

While walking with Soo Min, "Why do you want to come at the hiphop club? To drink?" Zelo asked. He is dismayed about her without knowing. "Hmm.. I will drink a little" she replied. *I missed drinking hard like before, that's my only escape* she thought.

"Come at home, I cooked some for you" Soo Min offered. "I really want to watch a variety show, arasso" Zelo said happily. Soo Min smiled "Oppa, I love you~~" she said while her heart flutters, "Me too" Zelo answered. Soo Min will never forget this feeling, a warm love from the person she loves.

You saw Soo Min and Zelo heading inside the house, you quickly hide at Soo Min's bedroom. "Oppa, I will serve the food in a while" Soo Min and looked around finding you. She dropped her school bag and headed at the kitchen, Zelo followed her. "Woah, this is really amazing" he said as he watch Soo Min serving the food. You hide near the couch while watching them *We looked like this, right?* you thought while they happily eat the food.

"I'm feeling happy ever since we won the competition, we also let go of the stupid job" Zelo said. Soo Min is clueless *Stupid job?* she thought. Zelo hold her hand "And you set us free, because of you.. You were the one who reported Zico at the police" he said softly. Soo Min looked at Zelo's hand, "That's nothing oppa, all for you" Soo Min said and smiled. *Yes, but I was the one..* you sighed.

After Zelo and Soo Min had fun watching some variety show, Soo Min went up at the bedroom to check you "Soo Yeon unnie, I'm heading at my work then after I will have fun at the club, if you want to chill outside please be careful" Soo Min said while picking her clothes. She brought out a fitted glittering silver dress "This suits?" she asked to you. "It's.. so revealing" you answered. Soo Min pouted, "But I really like it, unnie we have different taste after all" she laughed which is true "Zelo oppa might not like it" you said.

"He will still love me because it's me" she said. Your heart crashed into pieces, you felt it's true that he likes Soo Min and not you, but that's a guess and no one knows. "Gonna pack this I need to wear my other uniform for work" Soo Min said. 

"Please take care outside, it's dangerous" you said and helped her. "Thank you unnie" she hugged you. You hugged her back. She left and you clean the kitchen. Suddenly Youngjae and his girlfriend made a suprise visit to you "Woah! Please come in" you offered them. "How are you?" Hannah (Youngjae's girlfriend) asked. "I'm doing fine, how about you? It's been a long time" you replied.

"Is Soo Min not threatening you?" Youngjae asked worriedly. "One time, she got mad because I left going to Han River and I met Zelo, but he didn't notice" you explained. Hannah examined you "You know? You are wearing an ahjumma's clothes but you are still stunning, that's great" she complimented you. You blushed "I'm sorry, I really wear weird clothes" you said.

Youngjae kept on thinking "You know? I think Zelo talked about a lady he met at Han River the other time.. Maybe it's you?" he asked. You widened your eyes "No Sunbae, that's unbelievable, I just went one time and hundreds of people visits Han River everyday" you disagreed with him. "What if it's real? I feel Zelo likes you, not Soo Min" Hannah said.

"None sense... Zelo is currently happy with her, there is nothing to fight for" you said, but sighed at the moment. "We don't like seeing you like this Soo Yeon-sshi, I know you feel so devastated and weak" Youngjae said. His words are real, you remained silent.

---

"Oppa! I'm here!!" Soo Min said and waved to Zelo. He approached and noticed her dress immedietly, Zelo removed his cardigan and put it to her "You might catch cold with that dress, it's not good" he honestly said. Soo Min sighed "Arasso, let's go in" she said. *If you didn't want to come here, I wouldn't go here* he thought. As Soo Min went inside the place, everyone stared at her. Zelo felt uncomfortable, "Younha! Minzy!!" she shouted. Zelo sat behind "Here, we left some bottles for you" Younha offered.

On the other hand, Soo Min chug a bottle of soju. Zelo and Minzy was shocked *I missed this* she thought. "Could you please be decent, you'll get drunk" he said. "Oppa, want some?" Soo Min asked, he ignored her. After shots Zelo couldn't see her like that, he suddenly pulled the bottle from her "Are you crazy? It's like you haven't drink for years" he slightly scolded her. She is currently drunk "Do we need to go home oppa?" she asked. "Please bring her home, she is drunk already" Minzy is worried.

Zelo helped her walk and left the place. "I don't know why are you like this now" Zelo said. Soo Min kept her eyes closed, "Oppa, do you love me? Or do you love someone else?" she suddenly blurted.

He stopped from walking, he feels confused. He didn't answer instead, "You are drunk" he answered. After minutes of walking, they finally arrived at home. Zelo noticed a light from her house "Is there someone at home?" Zelo asked and opened the door. You suddenly gasped and noticed Zelo is there, you quickly hide at the closet and turned off the light. Zelo carried Soo Min and went inside the bedroom *Weird, but there is a light a while ago* he thought and lay Soo Min at the bed. "Goodnight Soo min.. I hope you won't do that again" he said and left safe and sound.

You went out from the closet, you tapped her and you can smell the alchohol "Soo Min, you are drunk.. Ah wae?" you asked you put the blanket.

---

After a day when Zelo is at school, Soo Min didn't attend because of hangover which made Zelo sad. "Where is Soo Min?" Youngjae asked. Zelo looked at him with no energy "She... is hangover from last night.. She drunk alot" Zelo replied.

"We are finding you, but you left already" Yongguk said. "Why is Soo Min getting drunk again? I remember when he didn't drink anymore" Daehyun said. "Maybe she can't handle alchohol and quickly drink" Jongup said. Himchan noticed Zelo's unpleasant expression, Zelo feels embarrassed about Soo Min "It's fine Junhong.. But why you look like confused?" Himchan asked.

Zelo remembered Soo Min's question: "Oppa, do you love me? Or do you love someone else?" 

Youngjae can read his feelings, he suddenly whispered to Zelo "Junhong it's fine to say what you are feeling.. You are doubting about Soo Min right?" he asked. Zelo looked at him, he can't stand the word 'doubting'.

"I feel someone is missing, something in my heart" he said and hit his chest. Zelo finally admitted something he feels. The other boys are skeptical while Youngjae understands everything *Soo Yeon, is missing.... without knowing.. I feel sorry for you, Junhong* he thought.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading!

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :) More interesting chapters coming soon and this fanfic might end soon! <3