Walked Away

The Uncommitted Twin

B.A.P arrived from Osaka, Japan. Without them knowing, they are in trouble. Teen Top arrived at their garage and took boxes of money. "When should we work again?" Yongguk asked. "We will call you, we'll just deliver this to the boss" C.A.P answered. "How about our salary for today?" Daehyun asked. Chunji snickered "You guys should wait, we will send it to you next time" Chunji replied.

Zelo arrived at home, sleepy and tired. But his face brightened when he saw two special women in his life; Soo Min and his mom. You brightened too and stared at him, he spotted his mom and you knitting wool "Oh, Junhongah" his mom stood up and helped him. "Soo Minah" he approached you and sitted right next to you. You looked at him and pouted "Where have you been?" you asked. "Um... I-I was with hyungs" zelo replied and slightly chuckled. "Aish, you look so tired" you hissed.

"I need to wash up" he said. *I'm deadly sleepy but I'll still stay awake for her* he thought and went at the bathroom to splash his face with cold water. After splashing he looked at the bathroom mirror, he saw his face "What are you doing Junhong..." he said and flashbacks went in when Soo Min comes at this house but he ends up falling asleep. He dosent realize now that he is struggling himself to be awake for Soo Min.

He went out from the bathroom and spotted your mom and you talking and laughing. That's his soft spot, is to see smiling Soo Min. You noticed him and stared at you "Go sleep, look at your dark circles" you blurted. Zelo frowned and sitted right next to you. "No I won't sleep" he stuck his tongue out. "Junhong, have you eaten?" his mom asked. "No...." Zelo pouted. His mom stood up and warm food for him, you looked at him "You act as if you don't have hands" you said.

"What do you mean?" he asked cooly. "You should go serve by your own" you said and focused knitting. "Umma loves me so much that even though I offered she would insist" Zelo explained. You just looked down *Yeah, you are lucky having a mom by your side..* you thought.

"Dont be sad, your mom is guiding you from heaven" he spoke as if he reads your mind. You startled but smiled at him "I know" you said. "That's what I want, you are smiling" he said.

You didn't noticed that you keep on smiling frequently, you remembered your life in Canada. You keep frowing and can't appreciate anything around you. *I could be changing?....* you thought as you look at Zelo. His mom served his food at the table "Eat well arasso? Just watch us knit with Soo min" his mom said. He ate happily because he felt that everything is complete... You, his mom.. 

You bowed to his mom "I'll come back soon.. Thank you" you said and bowed once again. "Be sure to come here if your hungry arasso?" she asked. You nodded and smiled at her.

You walked with Zelo. "You look so happy with umma..right?" he asked. You nodded "She is a fun person to be with.." you said. "Let's stay at the basketball court? I also brought the ball" Zelo said and showed the basket ball. "Sure" you replied. He is dribbling the ball "Um.... oppa... How is Younha?" you asked. He stopped from dribbling the ball and looked at you. "I feel sorry for her" he said, you suddenly looked away. "Is it really my...fault?" you asked. 

Zelo shrugged "It was never your fault Soo Min.." he answered. You can't stop feeling guilty, you understand Younha's feeling but on a side, she is wrong. She shouldn't blame you for anything. "Leave that incident Soo Min.. It's fine" Zelo said and walked. You followed him

After reaching on the basketball court, you sitted and watch playing basketball alone. He noticed you "Why don't you play with me?" he asked. "I don't want to" you replied. He approached you, "But you always play with me" Zelo said and pouted. You giggled "Arasso" you said. You stood up from the seat and went to grab the basketball. You tried to shoot, but failed always. Zelo stared at you, "What are you looking at?" you asked and stopped playing. He just chuckled and went to play with you.

He teached you to shoot the ball, you keep laughing with him. You tried to shoot but failed "Pabo Soo Min" Zelo joked. You frowned but not in a serious way, "I'm out" you said and walked going to the side. You tripped on the rock infront of you.

Zelo's eyes widened, and went to catch you. He grabbed your arms and you swayed facing him, your eyes widened same as for him. When you look on his eyes, if feels like your floating on the clouds. Zelo released and looked away, you also looked away. Your heart is beating fast not from playing... But for him without realizing, Zelo can't look at you from embarassment. "You almost injured your..knee" he said. You looked at him "Thank..you" you replied.

"I'm going home, I'm tired" you said with a lonely tone. You left him hanging, because you felt something is strange but a good feeling. "Wait--" Zelo said but you directly left. He watches you walking away from him *Why do I feel this way?* Zelo asked to himself and threw the basketball hardly on the floor.

Youngjae saw everything. He watched the whole time *These kids* He thought and chuckled. He is on the other side of the basketball court with his girlfriend. "Look at them" Youngjae said. "I never saw them fighting" his girlfriend said. Youngjae looked at her "They are not fighting..." Youngjae's wise words strikes again.

With no choice, Zelo left on the court alone. He walked *What is happening to us?* he thought. His heart answered by beating fast, he touched his chest *N-no... Zelo... You are only her bestfriend* he thought. While walking he was blocked by lady feet. He looked up and it's Younha

"Anyeong..." she greeted with embarassment. "Oh, hey" zelo said. "How are you doing?" Younha asked. "I just came from basketball" Zelo replied. "Oppa.... I'm really sorry for the last time.. I was over reacting" she explained. "Don't do that again, you are extremely drunk and you hurted your friend.." Zelo said reffering to you.

"I know oppa... But oppa..... All those things were real... I like you.." Younha took the chance. Zelo has no words for her, he dosent know what to reply. "I know oppa... you can't answer..." she said. "Oppa, see you at the school tomorrow arasso?" Younha patted his shoulders purposely.

Younha smirked to you, she saw you watching them from the window. You closed the curtain "And they are talking infront of my house" you gritted you teeth. "What is happening to me? As if I'm affected seeing them talking! I'm going crazy" you said and lay on the wall.

*Feel the pain, Soo min* Younha thought and smiled at Zelo. Youngjae secretly watched you, Zelo and Younha. "Everything is explained." he said.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! Remember to comment and subcribe! :) More exciting chapters soon!!

------> CLICK THIS FOR SUPPORT <------ :)

Youngjae saw everything ! :))