For You, It's Magic

The Uncommitted Twin

"There is no perfect relationship, remember that Junhong" Himchan gave more advice to Zelo. Yongguk noticed them, "Let's practice the last step guys, we need to perfect it.. I'm gonna treat food for our dinner as your reward" he said.

Daehyun stood up and approached the other members "Come on guys! I'm starving, so let's start" Daehyun said. The boys chuckled at Daehyun and started stretching their arms. "I miss playing basketball" Zelo said, Yongguk heard it "We will be free after this competition" he answered.

"What if we fail winning?" Jongup asked worriedly, the boys looked at him "Let's have a great teamwork for us to succeed this competition and get lost with our dangerous job" Himchan explained. They have the motivation to win this battle, it's not about the award.. It's about their passion and freedom.

---

You didn't want to meet Zelo for today, it's because you wanted space for awhile. You are hurted whenever see Zelo, you are feeling a shameless human being. You went outside to sweep the leaves at the garden, you found Zelo standing there and gasped. "W-what are you here?" you asked nervously. Zelo approached you, "Why is your handphone turned-off?" he asked. You purposely turned-off your handphone, "Do you have practice with your hyungs? Or somewhere to go?" you asked furiously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-0fBQpQzBM (Kiss Me - Playful kiss ost)

Zelo blinked and got shock from your questions, you felt guilty too. "Soo Min-ah.. Why are you like that?" he asked and back-hugged you. You fell from his sweetness "I'm sorry..oppa" you said softly. Zelo laughed, "Let's go out for today, but first I'll help you cleaning this..." he said while pointing at the ground floor. You smiled and gave him the rake "Start cleaning and I will clean the kitchen" you said and left him. 

Zelo shaked his head *All for my love* he thought happily and start cleaning. 

After several minutes, you went out with your bag "So, where are we going today?" you asked to him. Zelo looked up and saw you with a cute dress, he stopped from your beauty. Zelo dusted-off his dress "I'm also done with the garden" he said. You walked with him at the city of Seoul "This is my favorite cafe" you said and went inside the shop.

Zelo noticed that the cafe you liked is went he brought you before when it was Valentines Day. "Do you miss the cake we ate before?" you asked. Zelo couldn't express his words when he remembered those memories, its been awhile since you went out with him. "I missed it" he answered. "Waiter!" Zelo called the waiter, he asked for the heart-shaped cake and two coffee.

You smiled and remembered the cake your ordered the last time. After everything was served, you captured it *As a photo memory* you thought and smiled. Zelo noticed you, "Do you remember when we were still bestfriends? When it was Valentines Day?" he asked. You nodded, "Ofcourse.. yes" you answered. "And right now... We are already couples, look how time brought us together" he said. You grinned "I hope we will stay like this forever" you said reffering to your twin.

Zelo nodded quickly "I like you you you you!!" he shouted. The people stared at the two of you "Shhh!! You are embarrassed" you joked while laughing. Zelo dip his finger on icing and put it on your cheek. You narrowed your eyes to him "Yah!" you said and revenged. Everyday is a laughter for the two of you.

"After eating the whole cake, let's hang around.. We can't make noise here" Zelo whispered. You nodded and ate the cake with him.

After finishing the food, you headed at the stores and have fun wearing some cute bunny ears, "I'll picture you!" you said and captured Zelo with bunny ears. He looked funny and cute at the same time, "Wear too! It's unfair!" Zelo said. You had a couple photo together.

Suddenly Zelo saw beautiful rings on the corner, you stopped and noticed him. He bought it "Oppa, what is that for?" you asked. "Couple plastic rings" he said, he put it to you.. "Next time it will be a real gold" he said reffering on the ring. You looked at him softly, "Oppa..." you said and hugged him.

*He is a magic, Soo Min's words are real. Having him makes you happy and lighten your entire world. My life has changed by him, I learned to laugh, appreciate anything, learned that living should not be perfect, but most of all I learned to loveyou thought.

You felt that everything is just from a dream, you don't know when it ends and if it's real....

You arrived at home with him, "I enjoyed so much Soo Min, I'm so happy" he said and seated on the sofa. "Me too" you replied and fell on the sofa too. As always, you are watching with Zelo some variety shows together, you fall asleep without knowing.

"Do you want me to change the channe--" he saw sleeping and stopped talking. He closed the TV *It's time for you to sleep* he thought. He laced his fingers into your hair "You don't know how important you are to my life" he said. "I just.. couldn't live without you.." he said and kissed you forehead.

He carried and lay you on the bed. "Sweet dreams..." he said and lay on the floor with blanket.

--- 

Morning, you wake up and spotted Zelo on the floor sleeping without pillow, you gasped. "Oppa, wake up.. You might catch cold from sleeping there" you said and patted him. He opened his eyes "Did you have a good sleep?" instead he cared about you. "Stand up from there, you don't have to sleep on the floor" you said.

Suddenly, you heard knocks from the main door *Who is that by the way?* you wondered. "Who is it?" Zelo asked. "It's Youngjae! He said that he will bring food for us, his girlfriend texted me yesterday" you said. "Arasso, stay there and I will open it" he said.

He stood up and went down to open the main door, as he opened the door he spotted a man. "Excuse me, is Soo Min here?" Myungsoo asked.

You heared a familiar voice, you cupped your mouth *It's L!* you thought and hurried to get up from bed.

"Who are you?" Zelo asked him.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! Have a great saturday and smile!! Please subscribe and comment <3

For upvoting: ClickHere