Truth Behind

The Uncommitted Twin

You went at the balcony while Soo Min and Zelo left to buy food. *L oppa.. Please don't misunderstand* you thought, Myungsoo tapped your shoulder, you faced him while looking down and embarrassed. Myungsoo smiled and raise your chin up "I don't find anything that will make you feel sad" he said. You pouted, "Oppa, right now you think that I'm a stalker or a creep" you said.

He chuckled, "I never think of that Soo Yeon" he said, he made you a little comfortable. You looked up to him, "Do you know why I have a picture of you.. in my wallet?" you asked. He nodded and smirked "Are you thinking differently?" you asked and frowned.

"No... I was your inspiration during college days, you wanted to finish studying just like me" he said. Your eyes widened, "H-how.. did you know?" you asked. "Do you not remember our old conversation? You said, you wanted to be successful like me, to be contended with what you have.. But remember Soo Yeon, I'm still on my way to my dream" he said.

You smiled by his words, "I'm so glad you understand everything.. Oppa, sometimes I think that you're perfection.. I'm really glad I met you" you said. Myungsoo smiled *And I wish I was the one in your heart* he thought. The silent atmosphere came across the two of you, "Is it still Zelo?" Suddenly Myungsoo asked that question, you looked at him and stayed silent. You remembered what you said to Soo Min "Feelings? I forgot that"

"Oppa! Let's buy here, it's really delicious and their mandus are special" Soo Min pulled Zelo. He seemed to be out of his senses *Soo Yeon should have informed me.. I felt stupid* he thought that you were couples with Myungsoo. "Oppa" Soo Min tapped him, "Hmm?" he asked and came back on his senses "I keep talking, do you hear me?" she asked. "We should buy some mandus" Zelo just said.

---

"Is there any changes? I bet you still like him" Myungsoo said. You didn't to talk about it, you wished to forget everything about Zelo, you didn't respond to Myungsoo instead. Suddenly you heard a knock from the door, "I guess it's Soo Min and Zelo.." you said and walked away from the balcony to open them. After opening the door "How was the talk?" Soo Min asked. You didn't respond, Zelo didn't have the urge to eat because he suddenly lose his appetite.

Myungsoo seated right next to Zelo, "Are you not hungry?" he asked. "I'm full.." he replied. He noticed that Zelo dosen't look happy or relaxed. "Do you love it? This is my favorite" Soo Min talked with you when she also noticed Zelo, "Oppa.. Are you tired?" she worriedly asked, you noticed it too. "My head hurts a bit" Zelo said, "You have to eat" Myungsoo said. "Gonna get some anti-headache medicines down." you offered and left.

"Thank you Soo Yeon unnie!" she shouted. Zelo went out too "Where are you going?" Soo Min asked. "Soo Min" Myungsoo called her to stop, he knows that Zelo wanted to talk with Soo Yeon. Soo Min looked down, unsatisfied.

You asked at the lobby where to get some medicines "Thank you" you said and payed. You spotted Zelo when you turned back and stopped. "I got some medicines for you" you said, "Thank you" he said and accepted it "I think I have jetlag" he said. "Have some rest" you replied coldly.

Zelo smiled bitterly, "You didn't even inform me" he blurted, you looked at him and didn't know what he is talking about, you started listening. "I didn't know, you are Myungsoo's girlfriend. I'm sorry for acting that way" he said. You widened your eyes from terror and looked at him "What are you talking about? I'm not Myungsoo's girlfriend.." you explained angrily.

He remembered the picture of Myungsoo, "You don't have to hide if there is no reason" he said.

You stopped and clench your fist in anger "You don't believe me?" you asked. Zelo just stared at you "You don't trust and believe me... Having a picture of Myungsoo sunbae dosen't make me his girlfriend" you said. Zelo was not satisfied with your answer "And I felt stupid having times with you.. I didn't know you liked him" he said. 

You couldn't believe from what you're hearing, you faced him "Do you love my sister? Are you sincered with her? Then why do you act this way?!" you asked with your angry voice. Zelo's heart is crashed into pieces, he can see you angry and your questions are confusing to him. You walked away from him, you couldn't believe that he thinks like that.

You went inside the room, "Where is Zelo oppa?" Soo Min asked. You didn't respond and headed at the room, you cry in a corner because you didn't mean to get harsh with him.. You are hurted because he thinks in that way.. That Myungsoo is your boyfriend.

*But in the end.. I did it for Soo Min..* you thought and look in the window.

"I wanna check if Soo Yeon unnie is alright" Soo Min said, "Better find Zelo, I will take care of this" Myungsoo said. She nodded and find Zelo.

Myungsoo knocked the door, "Soo Yeon.. It's me" he said. He opened the door and saw you in tears, he kneeled to reach you "Did you fight?" he asked. You slowly nodded, "I want to end this now... We are both hurted" you said. Myungsoo patted your back, "Junhong really believed that we are couples..." you said. He didn't like that ofcourse.

"Zelo oppa!" Soo Min ran into the streets and found him. "What happened?!" she asked, "Nothing...." he answered. Soo Min hissed "Oppa! Why are you being like this? Is it because of Soo Yeon unnie?" she asked. Zelo started walking again. Soo Min didn't follow him anymore, instead her tears fell *Because of Soo Yeon...unnie* she thought. Zelo turned back and saw Soo Min crying, he went back to her "I'm sorry Soo Min" he hugged her, Soo Min cried more.

---

Myungsoo planned to go out this evening, even though he has jet lag. *I need to explain and finish this* he thought. He saw you sleeping already, *It's for your own good too.. Soo Yeon* he thought and left. Zelo is currently at home with his mom, he helped fixing the string beans in order "Thank you Junhong, my son" his mom ruffled his fluffy hair.

Suddenly they heard knocks from the main door "Who might be?" his mom asked. Zelo opened the door and stopped, it's Myungsoo. He spotted his mom and bowed "Anyeonghaseyo omonim" Myungsoo said with respect, "Who is this handsome man?" his mom asked, "Soo Yeon's friend, Soo Min's sister umma" Zelo explained. "What do you want?" he asked.

"Can I borrow you for a second?" Myungsoo asked. He nodded and followed him.

They stayed at the garden, "What do you want to say?" he asked. Myungsoo is kind of nervous, he also called Youngjae to inform him, who arrived right now. Youngjae looked at them nervously, "Oh, hyung" Zelo saw him. Youngjae just patted his shoulder, "What's happening guys?" Zelo asked and manage to smile. "We don't wanna destroy your day Junhong" Youngjae started.

"But, it's for you own good and you have to know this" Myungsoo said. Zelo is clueless "You guys are scary, just tell it" he said. 

"It's regarding Soo Yeon and Soo Min" Myungsoo said. Zelo looked at him, he started listening. "I'm not Soo Yeon's boyfriend, she really respects me a lot back days.." Myungsoo explained. 

 

"You are not, inlove with Soo Min" he said. Zelo eyes widened with disbelief, he can't relate with his words, "How can you prove that?" Zelo's good mood turned into frowning. Youngjae held him, "If you don't want to hear more, your life will be full of lie.. It is now or never" Myungsoo said.

Zelo wanted to approach Myungsoo angrily but Youngjae hold him "Be calm Junhong!" Youngjae. "Wonder why you kept on checking Soo Yeon if she's alright, wondering why you are confused with you feelings?" Myungsoo asked. "We have to tell this to you, Junhong.. Because we feel sorry about you" Youngjae added.

"Junhong, for all this time you were not inlove with Soo Min, but to Soo Yeon" Youngjae said. Zelo was speechless "I don't know what are you talking about!" he shouted. "It's because Soo Min was in coma past months.. Soo Yeon pretended to be Soo Min!" Myungsoo said. Zelo couldn't believe, his heart is beating fast, he felt being betrayed by the person he trusted, "Don't wonder why you fell in love with Soo Min suddenly, because you fall for Soo Yeon without knowing" Youngjae said.

Zelo was out of his mind, he is hurted. *For all this time... They betrayed and make me stupid..* he thought and ran going to Soo Min. "Junhong-ah!!" Youngjae and Myungsoo run to stopped him, after he reached at Soo Min's house, he knocked the door harshly "Open this Soo Min-ahh!" he shouted loud. 

Soo Min heard him and gasped "What happened?" Soo Min is about to open the door. Youngjae and Myungsoo stopped him, when she opened the door, she spotted Myungsoo, Zelo and Youngjae "Oppa! What happened?" Soo min asked.

"You lied to me, how could you?!" Zelo's tears flow over, Myungsoo and Youngjae have to prevent him from approaching Soo Min. "My bestfriend, I trusted you so much... Why this happened? And I was staying with your twin sister without knowing!! It's not you!" he shouted.

Soo Min's tears fell on the cheeks, she can't see him crying because of her "Oppa, can I explain?" she said with teary voice.. "Don't hate me please.." she said. Zelo's tears can't stop, "I couldn't believe... You did that..." Zelo was doomed and left, Soo Min fell on the floor and cried "I know it's all my fault... I made a wrong decision" she said. Youngjae patted her back "It's fine Soo Min... Zelo is still mad, it will take time for his heart to heal, he feels betrayed" Youngjae said.

 

[a/n]: OH MY GOD :( Zelo knows everything now :( What will happen? Please subscribe and comment! Woah, thank you for your non-stop support, I'm really touched by my loyal readers, I appreciate every greatful comments :') Thank you once again :) Hugs&Kisses xoxo from exovereader!

If you wanna upvote keke: ClickThis