Different

The Uncommitted Twin

You swallowed hard and hold her hands "I did it for you Soo Min, I want you to live happily" you simply answered. Soo Min is speechless because she couldn't believe, "You are unbelievable" she said. You gulped at the moment, *Is she thinking the negative one?* you are finding words to explain her.

She hugged you "I don't know what to say.. I'm so thankful.." Soo Min said. You hugged her back, "All for you.." Soo Yeon replied. *Even though it hurts.. I will endure it* you silently teared up.

You slept with Soo Min, she can't sleep by thinking *How she made him fall inlove while I can't do it* she is feeling sad and weak about the sudden news, she always thinks that you are more than her. *I even didn't have the chance of confessing to him formally* she thought as she stared at the blue night sky.

It's a sunny morning, you woke up early and made some pancakes for Soo Min. She is still sleeping, you tried to wake her up because she needs to go school "Soo Min-ah.. Wake up.." you said softly. There is no response, you went down at the kitchen to flip the pancakes.

While serving the hot pancakes, you spotted Soo Min with her bed hair approaching on the table. "What's that smell?" she asked. You served, "It's called pancakes, I used to do this in Canada. Taste it" you offered and seated to eat. Soo Min tried to smell the pancake, "I wanted a heavy breakfast" she is dismayed, you looked at her "Do you want me to fry some hot dogs then?" you asked.

She stood up, and walked through the bathroom. You sighed, "But, your Zelo-oppa likes pancakes so much.." you blurted. Soo Min stopped and turned back to you "Congratulations, you know him better than I" she answered. Your eyes widened from anger "What's that tone, Soo Min?" you asked her.

"Pack the pancakes into a container" she simply answer and headed on the bathroom. You looked down and didn't move. After Soo Min finished bathing, she saw that the pancakes are in a container. She felt sorry for you "Soo Yeon unnie...." she called you but no one answered.

She tried to find you "Where the hell is she?" she gritted her teeth. You went outside to get some fresh air, you didn't like Soo Min's response at all. You passed by the Han River where you and Zelo always hang out to watch the beautiful scenery, you seated on the grass and gazed blankly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw4UGFgCNHQ (Shiny Love - Love Rain inst. OST)

Everything came back normal to you.. Including your clothing and your attitude, you went back from being the emotionless and no life Soo Yeon again. You are wearing your simple clothes.. Long brown skirt and a blouse, it's like an old woman wandering around.

Your hair is thick and lighty curled, but your innocent face shows everything about your inner beauty. You are busy picking flowers from the ground. As fate turns, Zelo passed by there alone.. You didn't notice that he was there too. *Before I go and pick up Soo Min, I wanna stay here for a while* he thought.

You put the flowers into the basket, but suddenly the flowers flew out from the basket because of the strong wind. You silently gasped and followed the direction of the flowers by eyes, all flew to Zelo accidentally. Zelo was shocked from the flying flowers. He looked at the lady who turns out to be you, he can't see you well because of distance and your entire face is covered by your beautiful, soft and thick hair.

He stopped, his heart is beating out loud. Your eyes widened and turned back *It's... him...* you almost teared up because it's your first time seeing him again. Zelo couldn't notice, he suddenly stood up to approach you. At the same time Myungsoo walked with a plastic bag, he came from the supermarket. He suddenly noticed you at the Han River *She is familiar* he thought.

But then he saw Zelo approaching slowly to you, he gasped and drop the plastic bag full of grocery stuffs. He put on his hat and ran into you.

He grabbed your wrist tightly and pulled you away from Zelo approaching. You got shocked but noticed it's Myungsoo *L sunbae* you didn't hesitate and followed him. Zelo blinked his eyes while holding the flowers which flew to him "I wanted to give the flowers you collected!" he shouted. You didn't turn back, but you heard his voice, again. You missed that heavenly voice, you miss that person so much.

Myungsoo stopped and release your wrist "I'm sorry for hurting your arm" Myungsoo said. You look up to him as he picked up his plastic bag with grocery stuffs. "I was nearly caught" you said while catching your breathe, Myungsoo offered to stay at his hotel for a while.

He let you seat on the leather sofa, you are blankly staring straight. "Here is a hot tea to calm you down" he said and offered a cup of green tea, "Thank you.. But I'm actually fine" you replied. Myungsoo stared at you, "I know who it feels, I took you away from him because he might be in shock. You are not yet ready to face reality, and your twin sister will not like it" Myungsoo explained everything to you.

You looked away "I wasn't suppose to meet him" you answered and suddenly remembered that Zelo's favorite place to stay is at Han River. "And now I'm also prohibited to meet him" you sighed and sipped the hot tea, but while remembering the incident a while ago fixed your mood into a nice feeling. "I miss him" you said. Myungsoo patted your back "We will find a way Soo Yeon, and I hope it won't affect Soo Min" he replied.

At school. "Oppa look! I cooked some Pancakes for you!!" Soo Min said cheerfully but she lied, "Really? Wow, you are the best, I missed this" he said and ruffled her hair. Soo Min couldn't help but smile "I did these with love" she said.

---

After you reached at home, you stayed for hours waiting for Soo Min to come back from school. "We have basketball practice today, wanna come?" Zelo asked to Soo Min "Ugh, I'm actually not in the mood for today, next time oppa arasso?!" she said. Zelo smiled and nodded while walking.

Silent atmosphere came across her and Zelo. "Oppa.. Can I ask a question?" she broke the silence, Zelo started listening "I wanna know if you love me, as your girlfriend" she said. Zelo didn't hesitate to answer "I love you you you you, do you want me to repeat?" he said. Soo Min felt the butterflies on her stomach, she blushed entirely "I love you too oppa.. I hope you'll love me forever" Soo Min replied.

"I already promised you, I will treasure you forever" he said and pinch her cheeks. "Cheesy oppa!" she laughed. Zelo brought Soo Min at home and left, you saw him and slightly smiled *Take care oppa..* you thought as you touched the window.

Soo Min sat down on the couch "Soo Yeon!!" she shouted. You went down to greet her "How is the school Soo Min?" you asked. "Fine" she simply replied, but in real she slept on class time, she looked at you "Where have you been this morning and left me?" she asked.

"Han River" you answered. Soo Min widened her eyes from disbelief "Why without my permission?! Aish Soo Yeon unnie!" she threw tantrums. You frowned "I can go out whenever I like.. I think that's not a problem" you defended yourself.

Suddenly Soo Min remembered about her hearing secretly about B.A.P's conversation and Zelo talked about how he went at Han River this morning. "I don't know, I suddenly felt goosebumps from this lady, I don't know if she is an ahjumma or a lady"

Soo Min frowned at you "You saw my Zelo oppa right?" she tried to guess. You widened your eyes *How did she knew?* you thought. "But I met him accidentally" you answered. Soo Min rolled her eyes, "Oh come on Soo Yeon you're lying!" she said. *What happened to the old Soo Min I knew?* you thought.

"From now on, don't go out without my permission! It's dangerous that someone might see you" Soo Min said. You can't believe those words are coming from hers. 

---

Days passed, you stayed at home.. You felt like your already jailed, Myungsoo didn't know about this. Soo Min treats you differently now, it's because of Zelo.. She is afraid of what's gonna happen. *If Soo Min is like this, there is no choice but transfer another place, she is too much* you thought.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading!! Poor Soo Yeon :(

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!

Please support this fanfic by upvoting: ClickThis