I'm Back

The Uncommitted Twin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9ihs3EZerM (Closer - Taeyeon)

You covered your face with a blanket, Soo Min closed the door and approached you. She grabbed your two hands softly "It's fine Soo Yeon-unnie.. It's me.. Soo min.. Your twin sister" you heard a familiar voice. You looked up to her face, you felt that you were just looking on the mirror.

"Soo Min-ah.." you called her name and touched her face. "I'm back" Soo Min said and hugged you, "I miss you so much unnie.." she said. You stopped, "I miss you too, welcome back.." you said and patted her back. She released the hug and seated right next to you, "Why are you here? What happened to you?" Soo Min asked worriedly. You smiled, "I just got into an accident, but I'm fine" you replied. Soo Min pouted, "You should take care of yourself!" she scolded you cutely.

*Ugh, yeah.. I remembered. Soo Min is totally different from me* It feels like you're back from your dream. Soo Min keeps staring at you, she felt how hard is to pretend "Did you pretend for me?" she suddenly asked. You hold her hands "Even though it was hard, I endured everything.. I did it for you" you explained.

Soo Min smiled while tearing up, "My Soo Yeon-unnie.. You shouldn't--" you cut her words. "Please don't say that I did the wrong one.. Soo Min, you said those things to me.. Don't tell me that I'm completely crazy" you said instead.

She stood up, "I'm just worried about you.. I care for you.." Soo Min said, you looked away.. You are thinking the wrong one "Now, I feel like a stupid person.." you said. Soo Min went back at her seat "I'm sorry, but I'm not thinking that you're stupid" she said.

You looked at Zelo sleeping peacefully on the other room, Soo Min looked at him too. "I'm so happy for coming back again.. I wanted to die because Zelo oppa will never like me.." she explained, you started listening from her experience "I was hoping that I will die early.. It's because I'm already losing hope, but now.. Everything seemed to be right.. He totally changed, he is lovable. I don't know what happened, but what I see is to believe.." Soo Min said.

You blinked *He.. also.. changed?* Something makes you feel different "He changed alot, into a good one.. I can see it from his heart now, I wonder what happened" Soo Min said as she looked at your eyes. You gulped and didn't respond, she poked you "Tell me, how are you with Zelo-oppa? Is he kind to you? Are you caught pretending?" she quickly asked those words. You're speechless, "Your Zelo-oppa? I didn't know he had the key of your house" you said as you remember your first meeting together.

Soo Min chuckled, "Yeah I gave it to oppa because I trust him" she answered. You looked down and suddenly felt like a traitor as you remembered everything from what happened for the past months. Soo Yeon knew that Soo Min will be discharge tomorrow and stay at home from now on, "I'm gonna visit you here, just be patient for a week" Soo Min put the blanket into you, "Sleep well" she said and kissed your forehead while you felt secured *My twin sister.. I met her again..* you smiled.

Soo Min came back at her room, "Where have you been?" Zelo's mumbled. "Shhh, sleep" Soo Min said and touches his hair, you kept on staring at them *I see myself with him..* you thought and closed your eyes.

---

Aside for Soo Min, Youngjae and Myungsoo, you didn't have any visitation from others because they don't know about you. Myungsoo is always by your side, and after a day Soo Min finally left the hospital. You wanna go with her but your leg is quite weak and the doctor suggested to stay. "I have to leave and help your twin sister" Myungsoo said, you nodded "Please take care".

"Can you walk without guide?" Zelo asked while packing Soo Min's little necessities. "I can jump, walk and I'm pretty normal oppa.. You don't have to worry" Soo min said with cheerful voice. Zelo approached her and cupped her whole face "Promise me you will take care of yourself?" he said while he leaned a bit. Soo Min froze, *Is this the Zelo I knew?* she thought. "Are you about to kiss me?" she asked, Zelo blinked "What a question my Soo Min, do you want?" Zelo joked. Soo Min blushed *He is acting strange* she thought.

Zelo feels indifferent for certain reasons, but he can't explain it.

Myungsoo knocked the door and came in "Do you need help?" he asked. Soo Min knew it was your friend, "It's fine, if you want to come with us" Soo Min offered. "If you guys want to be alone, I better not join.. I'll visit you at home instead" Myungsoo said. Zelo slightly rolled his eyes "Yeah hyung is right, let's go?" Zelo said and carry Soo Min's bag. She nodded and left the room, you saw everything. *Goodluck* you thought. 

Myungsoo returned to your room "I can't leave you like this" Myungsoo gave sympathy. You smiled "I'm all alone here, I hope I can recover within a week" you wished.

You suddenly missed Zelo, specially when he talks to you "L-sunbae... Should I never introduce myself to him?" you asked out from nowhere. "Because, I feel ashamed for what happened.. Specially when I pretended, it feels like I'm a real traitor. "If Zelo really likes you, he might not feel anything to the real Soo Min.. He will suddenly feel that something is missing, so let's see" Myungsoo explained.

---

"I feel so happy for winning the award and knowing that Soo Min is actually fine" Himchan said. They are on the garage except Zelo. *Actually fine? No. Her leg is injured* Youngjae thought. They have the award trophy into their garage, they proud with it. Block B stopped bothering them same as for Teen Top.

"We need to work neatly now, and focus at school.. I'm having doubts of being on the second place in academics now" Daehyun expressed his feelings. Youngjae tapped his shoulders "Now, we are free.. Let's go tomorrow at the library?" Youngjae offered.

"Noooo!" Jongup, Yongguk and Himchan dissaproved.

After reaching at Soo Min's house, Soo Min looked around happily *I missed my house so much!!* her mind almost exploded. The place is squeaky clean and so organized, they can feel the sweet scent you sprayed "You clean so good" Zelo complimented. Soo Min smiled *But actually.. It's Soo Yeon's* she sighed. She went up the bedroom and spotted her Taemin poster "I miss you Taemin poster" she said while touching the poster. Zelo chuckled *I missed that laugh the most..* Soo Min thought while staring at Zelo.

"It's like you've been here for years" Zelo said. Soo Min hitted him softly "It's just I missed it" she blurted. Zelo is unsatisfied "You look so cute" he said. Soo Min paused and looked up to him *Why are you acting like this?* she asked to herself. The more she falls for him...

From blushing, she went at the kitchen running. Zelo smirked "Get ready for school tomorrow!" he shouted, Suddenly silent atmosphere went to him.

He feels like so indifferent, he touched his chest *Something.... is actually missing....* he silently thought. On the other place, there is you holding your chest too.. *I wonder if you feel same heartbeat when you see me..* you thought while looking on the window, thinking of him..

 

[a/n]: Thank you so much for reading<3 

Please SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! 

Upvote: ClickThis