I'm Just Worried

The Uncommitted Twin

Zelo asked as if he is your father, his eyes are wide open and he seemed to be slightly angry looking. You blinked your eyes twice and kind off startled of Zelo "Wae-yo oppa?" you asked softly. "You said that you are meeting Minzy, why are you with Woojae?" Zelo asked furiously. "I'm sorry oppa, I just wanted to apologize to him.." you tried to explain to him. "Why you didn't tell me?" he asked. You started listening, "You should have said it to me and I will go with you.." Zelo said. "It's fine oppa, it's alright.." you replied to him.

"It's not alright with me.." Zelo answered. You paused, "Wae? Did I do something wrong again?" you asked. Zelo looked down, "I'm just...... You can just share your problems with me.." Zelo said. "But you are being ridiculous.." you said to him. Zelo looked at you, "W-wae?" he asked. "You are scolding me right now while I did nothing wrong!" you explained. "I'm just worried! And you also lied to me" Zelo said. "You act as if you are my bodyguard or something, I have my own life" you said. Zelo couldn't take your harsh words, "Why are you being like this?" he asked. You blinked and paused at him, you looked away. 

You gritted your teeth "You know sometimes, you are being so annoying" you said and walked out. Zelo turned back *I'm just...* Zelo couldn't express his feeling. You walked away from him, you couldn't understand his attitude.. You saw Minzy, "Oh.. Why are you frowning?.." Minzy asked. You didn't answer, "Because of Junhong again?" she asked and guessed right. You nodded slowly and pouted, "He is always getting mad to me.. I just went to Woojae and apologize.. Then I saw him being mad to me.." you explained to her.

"Or maybe he is just jealous?" Minzy straightly asked. You looked at her with disagreement, "Maybe, he dosen't want to see you with a guy" she mocked you, and laughed. "That's impossible, No." you said. Minzy laughed once again "He is never like that with you before... Who knows?" Minzy said. "Did you listen to his explanation last day? He said I'm..his bestfriend only" you said.

"But, actions speaks louder than voice.." Minzy said. You are awaken by those words, you bitterly laughed "You are so funny, Minzy" you said with sarcasm. "Hmmp, arasso.. If you don't believe then don't" she said. You laughed and suddenly stopped.. "Hm.. How is Younha?" you asked and gave sympathy. "She is fine and she is calmed.." Minzy said.

"I still can't face her right now.." you said. "It's fine, take your time.. But promise me.. You will be friends with her again.." Minzy asked. You nodded "I will...." you replied. She smiled, "Arasso, see you around then.. I have class now.. Anyeong" Minzy said. You smiled and waved. 

You suddenly pouted, *I'm making things worst... Now I agrued with Zelo again..* you bite your lip. You went inside the classroom because the class is about to start, you didn't spot Zelo in the classroom. *This time, he is already here..* you worriedly thought. You sitted as the teacher arrived at the classroom, *Where is he?* you thought. 

"Is everyone here?" the teacher checked the attendance, he noticed that someone is missing. "Bae Soo Min-sshi, where is Choi Junhong?" the teacher asked directly to you. "Teacher, I do not know.." you replied with respect. Your classmates looked at you with disbelief, they started whispering "Impossible.... He is always with Soo Min" you heard them saying. You admit to yourself that you are extremely worried and guilty.

Zelo cut classes with B.A.P, they stayed on the basketball court near your house. "You never go with us when we cut classes, what happened?" Yongguk asked. "We fought with Soo Min..again.." Zelo said. Daehyun runed towards him "Ah waeeee?!?!?!" he shouted to his face, "I'm just so stupid.." he replied. "Just because Soo Min talked with Woojae privately?" Himchan asked. "How did you know?" Zelo asked. "I also saw them from the glass door, come on Junhong relax" Himchan said.

"You are jealous of Woojae" Daehyun snickered. "It's not that!" Zelo tried to defend himself, the boys laughed "Yeah we know, there are no reasons of you being mad to her" Yongguk said. Zelo blushed and admitted, "But she didn't do anything wrong, she apologized to him.. Isn't that good?" he asked.

"Jeongmal? I never saw Soo Min being like that" Jongup said. "She hated Woojae so much" he added. "I'm glad she is not being childish now." Zelo smiled. "She is already educated" Yongguk joked. Youngjae seemed to be silent while thinking..

"Guys, I need to go...Gonna meet my girlfriend" Youngjae said and waved at the boys. "Go rascal!" Daehyun shouted. 

After hours, classes ended and still... You are worried about Zelo.. You decided to visit Soo Min at the hospital, you bought some flowers and went inside at Soo Min room.. "Hi Soo Min.. You know? I... hurted your Junhong.. I'm so sorry.." you hold her hand. "But he is being too much.. I need to defend you.." you said. "I also apologized to Woojae.. You suddenly look a good girl now.. But the Woojae guy is kind..Why do you have to be disgusted with him?" you asked and expectedly no response. "I need to go now arasso? I have work to do.. And please wake up.." you kissed her forehead and went out the room.

You went out at the hospital and spotted a beggar asking for some help. You donated money to the old lady "Buy this for your food" you softly said. Your heart soften when the old lady smiled at you.

Youngjae at the other side saw you going out from the hospital, he stopped with his girlfriend "What is she doing at the hospital? Is someone sick?" Youngjae asked. He saw you giving money at the old lady *And Soo Min never been like this..* Youngjae thought.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading!! Hope you like it! More exciting chapters comming soon!! :) Have a great weekend to all :*

----> support me by clicking? :) <---- Thank you in advance :*