Saturday

The Uncommitted Twin

After Zelo put the necklace into you, he couldn't stop smiling. "You're beautiful..." he said. It's his first time complimenting a lady except from you. You looked at the pendant he gave, "Thanks.... It's so pretty" you said reffering at the necklace. 

"I know you would like it, it suits you so much" Zelo can't stop complimenting you. "I'll keep it" you said and grinned. "Please use it, and... take care of it" he said. Zelo said that because it's his first time giving you a priceless gift, which is special. Flashbacks went in when Zelo gives Soo Min pair of gloves, socks as a gift during Christmas, but now everything is different.

"I love it, so much" you smiled while checking on the pendant. You looked up "You didn't have to buy this for me.." You shyly said. "I wanted you to have like that...Erm, do you need help in anything?" Zelo asked. *Yes, please stop being like this....* you thought while looking at him. You came back on your senses "No, thanks.." you simply replied.

"I'll do my homeworks at home...See you tomorrow! And! Don't be late, set your alarm clock" Zelo patted your head. "Arasso, Thanks once again.." you said. After closing the door, you winced in pain "Aish, that teacher" you said and looked at your bandaged hands.

Friday, morning. You waited for Zelo to pick you up and go to school. "You are so early" Zelo said and walked towards you. "I don't want to get hit again" you said while pouting. "Let's go" he said and walked with you.

---

BAP is waiting infront of the school, they saw you. "Aish Soo Min, we heard about your hands.. Is it fine now?" Himchan asked. "Anyeong Soo Min!" they boys greeted you. "Yeah, It's healing slowly.." you smiled. "If we could report that at the principal!" Yongguk said angrily. "No it's fine, I don't want this issue to be big" you explained. "We understand you..." Jongup said.

"Let's go and hang-out tomorrow? At the hiphop dance club where we always perform" Daehyun said while holding the invitation. "I think that we are highly invited there" Zelo said. You saw the invitation *This is what Younha is giving to the students...* you thought.

"Let's bring Soo Min too" Youngjae offered. "N-no thanks..." you replied. "Ahh wae? Soo Min you are being different now!" Himchan pouted. You widened your eyes when you heard 'different' "Ummm--I'm just thinking if I could go.... I might go, ain't that sure" you explained to them.

"Woah... Be sure to go! But first, Zelo... Go with him arasso?" Yongguk demanded. You slowly nodded, "W-wae...are we not going inside the--campus?" you said as the wind blows, it's cold. Zelo looked at you "Come on hyungs, she feels cold" Zelo said.

Zelo could notice everything from you "Woah, Zelo thats so sweet of you" Yongguk is once again disgust from his sweetness. The boys laughed, "By the way, are you already dating together?" Daehyun blocked your way and asked. Your eyes widened, your heart beated from his question, even Zelo was in coma when he heard those words.

Himchan slightly pushed Daehyun and stared at the two of you frozing. "Hmmm... I don't think so, look at their expression.. They are almost about to faint" Himchan examined you and him. You come back on your senses same for him. "NO!" you shouted with him in sync, you looked each other.

The boys startled from the your voice and his. "Wo..wo.. Calm guys" Youngjae said. "Soo Min... Did you just said No?" Daehyun was shocked. *It's her first time declining about joking her to Zelo...* Younjae thought. You panicked "I mean---" you were cutted off. "Soo Min is grown up, guys... We feel embarrassed" Zelo thought stop blushing FOR THE FIRST TIME. Youngjae noticed Zelo in a different way, he silently watched him. *Hm...* he thought.

"I'm leaving, I need to study more" the bookworm Youngjae said. The boys waved at him "Do my homeworks later!!" Daehyun shouted. Youngjae hissed "My !" he shouted back. "Aish that hyung" Daehyun pouted. "So, let's go to our classrooms?" Yongguk asked. "I hate school" Jongup blurted. "Bye sunbaes" you greeted and walked with Zelo.

During class hours, you listened on the lessons given by the teachers, for you it's extremely easy because you studied this already *I miss going to college* you sighed and flipped the book. After classes, you ate with B.A.P, Younha and Minzy. "Be sure to go there Soo Min.." Younha said and ate the rice with chopsticks.

"Yeah..sure..." you answered. After eating, classes started again.. It took hours to finish, after finishing.. You went home with Zelo.

---

Saturday, Morning. You woke up early and visited Soo Min at the hospital, you patted your head "How are you?... Please fight arasso? Please wake up... Zelo didn't notice anything, he is fine living normal..." you said and cheered her up as if she is awake. Suddenly your phone ringed and it's your aunt, you went out from the room and talked with her.

After eating outside alone teokbokki, you went home to make household chores. Zelo went at your house and saw you cleaning. He runed towards you "Yah yah! Your hands" he said while holding your hands. "Yah! You scared me!" you said. "Are you hands... doing fine?" he asked. You nodded "Ofcourse!" you answered. "Are... you going later?" he asked.

"I-I'll see..." you answered. Zelo smiled, "Don't worry I'll be there and you will be safe" he explained. You brightened *I'm going for you Soo Min... I never stayed at home during evening Saturdays.. Aigoo, I wanna read The Vinci Code today* you thought. "Arasso, see you" Zelo said and left, he left because they have a dance practice.

"Bye..." you waved. Flashbacks came in when you remembered he said 'NO' when Daehyun asked about they are dating. Suddenly your heart felt like it was crashed, *So... Soo Min..... always endure.... what he always says...?* you thought and gulped.

---

At the hiphop club, You are forced by yourself to go. Zelo was with you and B.A.P, you just wore a simple but for this event now. "Soo Min!! Here!!" Minzy called you. "Hmm.. Oppa, I'll be sitting there" you said to Zelo. "Yeah sure" Zelo nodded. You sitted next to Minzy "I knew you would come" Minzy said. You smiled "Where is Younha?" you asked.

"There" Minzy pointed to Younha dancing with her drink. "Oh..." you have no words for her, she even looks like already drunk. "Um... Let's drink juice!" Minzy said and pulled you going at the bartender, "Two orange juice for us" Minzy said.

After getting your orange juice you sitted and watched the crowd going crazy "It has a dance battle between Chanjo and Jongup with b-boy style, you cheered for him "Go Jongup!!" you shouted but not as loud as what Soo Min does. Younha approached at your table with Minzy "Let's.. dance" she said with a drunk tone. You got worried "Younha, you are already drunk! Why don't you rest for abit" you said.

"No..." she while she almost fall. "I-I'm..... Go--nna.. confess, to--Choi Ju-nhong late--r" she said. Minzy looked at you, *Choi Junhong... is Zelo...* you thought and looked away. "What stupidity are you planning Younha? Look that party has started now and you are so drunk!!" Minzy scolded her. You didn't reponse and watched her being drunk. You are annoyed on what she said.

After hours, she kept on drinking and partying hard while you just waited for your sunbaes to go home. Zelo danced b-boy style with Jongup, you couldn't help but smile without anyone seeing you. As when Younha approached him, your smile vanished.

"Oppa... I need your help.. I'm dru-nk.." she said while falling. Zelo catch her "Please be carefull" he said. You rolled your eyes. "Bring me to my house, the key is on my bag.." She said. Zelo stopped, he thinks that she really needs her help, and plus, it's Soo Min's friend.

"Yeah.... sure" Zelo said.

 

[a/n]: Woah Younha is gonna confess? What is Soo Yeon gonna feel? STAY TUNED. Please COMMENT and subscribe!!

Thanks for reading <3 :*