Sorry,Keep Laughing

The Uncommitted Twin

Zelo breathe deeply and entered the classroom. He sitted down with no mood, his classmates surronded him "Goodmorning dancer!" his classmates greeted him. He bitterly smiled and look at you from your back. "It seemed that you haven't slept last night..It's affecting your milky skin..dark circles around you eyes..tsktsk" one of his classmate complained. You overheard *I haven't slept last night too* you pretended to not hear it.

The teacher was 2minutes late, you fell asleep on your seat while the teacher is explaining the lesson. The teacher approached and tapped you with the stick "Bae Soo Min, wake up" he said with a cold tone. You woke up and scratched your eyes from sleeping. Your classmates are laughing, you just ignored it. Zelo seemed to be worried that the teacher might punish you by hitting.

"You keep sleeping on class now.. Shame on you" the teacher said while destructing the whole lesson. You never did that on your whole life, you just pretended to be lazy and stubborn like your twin. The teacher smiled, "But recently, Soo Min is improving on her homeworks..Good job Bae Soo Min" he added.

"Ohhhhhh...." your classmates was amazed. Zelo widened his eyes *Jeongmal? Soo Min is growing up now* he was proud of you. The teacher looked at him "And how about Soo Min's bestfriend..When will you be good in class?" the teacher asked. You turned back to see him, Zelo blushed from embarrassment because he knew that you are looking at him *Sh*t this is so embarrassing to her* he thought and suddenly gulped on what he thinks off. *Now I'm trying to look good for Soo Min?* Zelo stared at you. You suddenly turned away and faced infront of the blackboard.

*I'm acting weird Junhong...Why is she so pret--...Stop it.* Zelo scolded himself and looked away too. Sooner it was lunch time, Zelo didn't spotted you around the campus.. You wanted to be alone for awhile, but you felt bad for him. *Soo Min please wake up...* you prayed.

Zelo asked where are you to everyone but no one knows, you are actually staying at the big janitor's room. Good thing there is a bench there(lol) and so tidy. When classes started, you went back and you spotted Zelo on the classroom.

He asked. "Where have you been?". You looked at him *I still can't believe why Soo Min let me do this...* you thought while staring at him. You ignored him and went to your seat, you are upset not because of Zelo..it's because you missed your aunt.. "I'm sorry Soo Min.." zelo went infront of your seat and said. "It's not because of you...It's fine..." you replied.

After classes, you zipped your bag and headed outside to leave. The other boys noticed you "Hey Soo Min! Where is Zelo? Why is he not with you?" Daehyun asked you. You looked up "I think he is still on the classroom.." you said. Daehyun dropped his jaw "Soo Min and Zelo....Seperated?" Jongup asked. "That's rare" Yongguk raised his eyebrows.

You slighly smiled. "I wanna leave earlier because I have work" you explained. The boys laughed "Yeah right, arasso! Go home" Himchan smiled. You smiled back as if nothing happened and left. Youngjae watched her from afar *Hmmm...* he thought.

Zelo went out alone with his backpack, "Hyungs" he greeted them. "Oh this rascal" yongguk patted him and walked together. "Yah, Soo Min left early because of her work duty.." Himchan explained. 

[Flashbacks - with real Soo Min]

"Oooooppaaa!" she hitted Zelo so hard from the back. "Ouch!! That hurts!" zelo said and winced in pain. He looked at Soo Min "Yah, arent you going to work? Leave now, I will take care of your seatworks" Zelo said. Soo Min pouted "But oppa! I'm gonna wait for you! Zelo oppa.. I'll never leave you alone here, we will go home together no matter how ahjumma will scold me from being late at work" Soo min said and lay her head into his shoulders. (end of flashback)

Zelo flashed and shrugged his head. "I let her go because she needs to go work earlier" he lied. The boys nodded "Let's go and practice new dance then" Jongup forced him. Zelo couldn't say no because he missed dancing for awhile "Aight hyung" he put his shoulders to Jongup and walked. "Yeah, I prepared some moves" Daehyun said and danced abit. Yongguk stopped him "Stop dancing, you look like a fool" he said and smirked.

"Yah Hyung!" daehyun tried to catch him. 

You arrived at home with no energy, quickly changed your dress and left for work *This is so tiring ugh.* you thought and went out for work.

After arriving at Soo Min's work the ahjumma is quite amused with you "You are coming here early now? That's good" she gave thumbs up. You slightly smiled at her for hearing good news now. *Atleast, I'm turning Soo Min as a better person* you cheered up and started working. Eversince you acted as Soo Min everyone complimented you in a good way. You couldn't imagine how Soo Min was doing in her life, different from you.

After working for some hours, you are about to fell from being awake since morning. The ahjumma noticed it and offered some hot chocolate drink "Thank you ahjumma" you said and sipped on the hot drink. "You look so tired, you should go home now" The ahjumma said. You smiled and gave permission to leave, *Atleast I'm so done for today...Time to sleep* you hurriedly thought.

You walked as fast as you can because it's dangerous outside. After reaching at your home, your got shocked from Zelo..He is smiling and you heart beat acts abnormally, you never expected him at your home *I almost forgot that he have the key of Soo Min* you thought. Zelo visiting you didn't seemed to be annoying for you, it's overwhelming.

"What are you doing here?" you asked and dropped the key on the table. Zelo simply looked down at the coffee table where 5 cupcakes are served, each cupcake have letters; 'S' 'O' 'R' 'R' 'Y'. You are slightly shocked and looked at him carefully. "Soo Min, this is for you" he cheered up the atmosphere. You couldn't help but chuckle, Zelo slightly scratched his head. "Are you still mad at me?" he asked with embarrassment. 

You keep laughing, it's indeed your first long laugh in your entire life. Zelo carefully watched you laughing, his eyes widened slowly..Everything goes slow motion *Why is it precious when she smile...or laugh now?* he thought.

Zelo approached slowly to you, he hold your two hands..You couldn't stop laughing until now "Keep laughing,You look with it.." zelo smiled at you.

You suddenly paused from laughing and looked up to him. You noticed how your life went passed years, you never laugh at little things, how your life turned black and white since childhood from the death of your beloved parents...Everything changes...

 

[a/n]: Hi little cupcake readers! Thank you so much for reading, wait for my update for the next chap..it will take double 24 hours, let's see if I can update :) 

NOMU NOMU thank you for reading it! Hi to the silent readers out there! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :*

upvote for 'UNCOMMITTED TWIN' <--- pretty please? :)