A Move

The Uncommitted Twin

You smiled *I hope you can stay like this with.... Soo Min... forever* you thought but somethings makes you stop those words. It feels weird but you can't stop thinking about Soo Min and Zelo's future, what would happen after years... Are they gonna be bestfriends still? Those words surronded your mind.

At the front of your door, you turned back "Thank you oppa" you smiled. "It's nothing, you keep saying 'thank you'" Zelo said while laughing. Flashbacks went in when Soo Min going inside the house without saying thank you to him everything he brings her at home. But Zelo only noticed it just now "You don't what a 'thank you'?! Arasso I take it back" you said.

"No! Um.. I mean welcome" Zelo said while smiling. *She definitely changed* Zelo couldn't help but be happy for you. "Go home now" you said. Zelo scratched his head "Okay, study and borrow your homeworks arasso?" he asked. "Aish, arra!!" you replied.

Yongguk texted him "We have work today, let's all meet at the garage arasso?" he read and went at his home to change his outfit and leave his school bag at home. His mom was there at home resting from her work "Umma! How are you?" zelo asked and went near her. "I'm really tired, my feet are about to fall off. Where are you going again?" his mom asked. "Umm.. at the garage with hyungs" zelo replied.

Zelo can't see her mom suffering and remembered his big salary. "Umma, I have something for you" zelo said and brought out his money. "This is for you" he gave, His mom widened her eyes "Where did you took this amount?!" she worriedly asked. 

"Umm.. I'm having sideline at the coffee shop?" Zelo lied. "You are too young to work... I can work hard for ourselves.." his mom said. "No...umma.. I'll help you, we will help ourselves.. So accept this from me" Zelo said. His mom didn't want but there are no choice because they have debts from the neighbors. "Thank you son" his mom hugged him.

Zelo couldn't express his happiness today, from his mom and to you. He went at the garage and waited for his hyungs. "I'll work for umma" he thought and smiled. Yongguk arrived "Woah, look who is early" he hitted Zelo softly. "Ofcourse, it's our work hyung" zelo replied. The other boys arrived "Are you guys ready?" Daehyun asked.

"Yeah, let's go until the sunset goes down" Himchan said. The boys went together again at the port and meet the ahjussi. "Now the mission is abit hard, please be carefull with your moves" the ahjussi said. The boys used fully-black clothes. As the ahjussi, he explained everthing that their work is 100% which is a lie. The boys were contended with the explanation of the ahjussi about the work is safe.

After arriving from Busan, they went at the garage with a briefcase full of money. "Done for today, we don't have work this week." Yongguk said. "Hyung, where are they taking this amount of money?" Jongup asked. "From the boss we haven't meet yet" Yongguk replied. "Woah, I'm gonna buy skateboard like for Zelo anjd cheesecakes!!" Daehyun shouted. 

"Yeah, I'm gonna buy some pair of Nike shoes" Zelo said. "Guys did you all forget about the dance? Come on let's have new dance steps" Jongup said to them. "Arasso, Kaja" Zelo answered and they stood up to warm up with b-boy style.

After going home, Zelo went up to rest but then he saw his backpack. *But I'm really tired from morning...* he thought of doing the homeworks but he fall asleep. On the other side, you are very busy reading books of Soo Min's lesson and write some notes for her to understand well. *Soo Min will definitely love these notes* you thought and keep on writing. *Oppss... I forgot.. Let me read Hunger Games later* you thought.

After Soo Min's homeworks. You made a hot tea and seated near the lampshade to read some best american seller book. But then you noticed something on yourself, your jaw dropped. "I look so thin now" you talked alone. You touched your face "I-I look....like.. Soo min now... No wonder why no one can figure me..Soo yeon, you are not anymore thinking about food because you are so stressed." you said and dropped the book.

You cooked some American style of food and ate while reading a book, hard isn't it? *I should learn more Korean recipes* you thought and bite on the burger.

---

Morning. You woke up and couldn't open your eyes, you fell asleep on the sofa with the lampshade open without knowing, your book is on the floor. You looked on the clock which it shows you're late going to school, you eyes widened "Ommo!!" you stood up and went at the bathroom to fix yourself. You spotted Zelo sitting on your front door. You quickly dressed up and went down with your backpack.

You opened the door "Sorry oppa for waiting!" you are in panick. "It's fine! Let's run, we are already late" Zelo smiled and hold your hand to run. "I'm really sorry oppa!!" you shouted while running. "It's fine! By the way, goodmorning" he said. You chuckled "Goodmorning too" you replied.

You runed through the corridors and saw the teacher starting the lesson at the classroom. Zelo went inside first, you couldn'|t look up from embarrassment. You bowed at the teacher, "Bae Soo Min, Choi Junhong, here infront!" the teacher said. You went with him, the teacher is holding the stick. "Your hands" the teacher demanded. You put it up same as for Zelo.

The teacher hitted your both hands with stick, and it's the painful thing ever. You silently winced on pain, you saw Zelo about getting hit. "Teacher! It's my fault! I was the late! He was early" you said. Zelo stopped and looked at you with 'what are you doing' look. The teacher stopped "He waited infront of the door and I was in a deep sleep, therefore.. It's my fault" you defended him.

The teacher went away from Zelo "I heard from Junhong's mom that he is going with you going to school.. She asked permission so.... Junhong, just write 'I was late' on 100 papers" the teacher said. Zelo approached you "Sir(teacher) You hitted her so hard" Zelo said with respect. "She deserves it for being late" the teacher said. Zelo couldn't do anything same as you.

---

After classes, Zelo put on bandages on your hands. "Thanks..." you said. "I'm sorry..." he said. "It's not your fault" you replied. Younha came on the room "Anyeong Soo Min! May I borrow Zelo for awhile?" she asked. "Anyeong... Sure..." you replied. "What happened on your hands?" she asked. Zelo is still fixing the bandage and she saw it. 

"I was late this morning" you replied. "ohh.. That happened to us always... take care" Younha said and pulled Zelo outside the room. 

"Umm.. Zelo oppa!!" Younha called and brought out a box of chocolates. You didn't want to meddle but you secretly followed them. You saw Younha offering a box of chocolates to him, your heart crashed for some reasons. *What are you thinking Soo Yeon? they are friends too...But that Younha likes him and she is already making a move...* you thought.

"These chocolates are from France, it's really expensive... I gave my money for this... Please accept it" Younha said and give it to him.

*She is really fighting for her feelings...* you thought and felt a heavy feeling.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!! :*

click for support <---