Please Stay...

The Uncommitted Twin

You sitted on your soft sofa and kept on thinking. *Should I come? Or.. not?* you thought. You phone ringed and it's Youngjae "Hello?" you answered the call. "Soo Yeon, Anyeong! How are you doing?" Youngjae asked. He is taking care of you while Zelo is on his secret work.

"Um.. I'm fine.." you replied. "Nice to hear that, Soo Yeon.. Don't worry arasso? You might have mental breakdown, stop thinking how Zelo is.. He is doing fine" Youngjae cheered you up. "Thanks.. sunbae.." you smiled a little bit.

After Youngjae's call, you stood up. "I need to go at the hiphop club to act as Soo Min, that's my task here in Seoul" you said with strength. You dressed up simply dress and the good thing, you were day-off today from work. You heavily breathe infront the mirror "I hope I can be safe and..." your words are cutted because you thought of the guy who is always by your side whenever bad things happen.

You gulped. *I hope he dosen't get mad...* you thought and took your purse. You are heading at the bus stop where is the meeting place of Minzy and Younha, you waited for them. Luckily, they arrived earlier than you "Anyeong" Minzy hugged you. Your eyes are attached on their silver and black outfits, "Do you like it?" Younha asked you, you happily nodded "Cool" you said.

"Let's have some fun then!" Younha said. Minzy smiled at you, "I hope things gets better" she said, you bit you lip *I hope so...* you nervously thought. You walked with them going on the hiphop club where you can already hear the bass of hiphop music. You suddenly missed B.A.P.

You went inside the place and it's crowded with teenagers dancing to hiphop and some are having fun while holding their drinks. You felt being out of the place and wanted to go home, but it's too late "Let's sit here" Younha called you and Minzy to sit.

You sitted near at the plant pot and beside to Minzy. You acted as if you are used to visit this place, Younha called the waiter "3 drinks please, the slightly strong one" Younha winked at the waiter. Minzy looked at you nervously "Are you going to drink?" she whispered to you. You gulped, and made 'i dont know' look to her.

You noticed the Teen Top guys are there too, they are drinking on the other side. As the drinks arrived, Younha give a glass to you and to Minzy. "Let's cheer for our friendship" Younha said. You raised up your glass and hit the glass of Minzy's and Younha's softly. "Cheers" you said and smiled.

You are slightly panicking of what will you do. *Drink or not. Drink or not?* you thought. Minzy noticed you and knew your feeling. Minzy made a plan "Ummm!! Younha look at there!" Minzy tapped Younha and pointed at the dance floor. "Where?" Younha said and turned her back.

You are panicking and saw the plant pot beside you *Brilliant idea* you thought and spill the drink into the pot with soil and pretended to drink. "Aish Minzyah!" Younha hissed. She noticed you drink the beverage "Oh, Soo Min! You finally had the mood again" Younha said.

You acted as if you are slightly drunk, "Yeah" you answered. You wanted to burst of laugh but gave pity on the plant *I'm really sorry plant.. I really needed too.. Mian* you thought as you look at the poor plant. "Yeah" Minzy said and knew your doing, you smiled at her.

After 3 glasses of soju, you acted as if you are drunk now. But Younha is really drunk, Minzy is just slightly. "Ugh, I wanna go home!" you said with your fake drunk voice. "If you want... Then go.. But alone?" Minzy asked. You remembered Zelo *Oh, yeah..How can I?* you thought.

Chunji noticed you from afar. "Oh, is that Zelo's girl? The guy from B.A.P, the maknae guy?" Chunji asked to CAP. He noticed "That furious girl who talked rubbish on us before" he said. "Yeah, she seemed to be drunk.. How could Zelo leave her alone like that" Chunji laughed.

He stood up from his seat, "Yah, what are you planning jerk?" L.joe asked. "Nothing" Chunji replied and approached you. You noticed him looking at you *Omg, it's the guy who Zelo encountered before..* you remembered his face. He sitted next to you, "You seemed to be drunk" Chunji said.

You gulped *Not actually.. I was just saving my sister's friendship with Younha* you thought. "She wants to leave now, but Ze-lo oppa.. is not here... Where damn is he now?" Younha said with melancholy. Chunji looked at you, "I can bring you" he said. 

You are shocked, "No thanks" you said normally and forget about being drunk. "Are you drunk? Or just pret---" you cupped his mouth and panic "Wh-at the hell?!" you said. *God, I'm so embarrassed, cupping a stranger's mouth, please forgive me* you thought.

"If you are, I'll bring you.." Chunji said. "I'AM" you stood up from your seat leaving them dumdfounded. You sitted again, "Arasso." you said to him. *God, please guide me... I didn't want this, but he forcing me* you scaredly thought.

"Please take care of Soo Min, Chunji-oppa" Minzy said. He nodded, and grab your hand, you are shocked and remove your hand from his *How carelessly is he?* you thought angrily. While walking at the street, you kept distance to him. Well he is a stranger and that's ridiculous for you, but still you acted as if you are drunk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upcHJspm2to (Thinking Of You - Big Instrumental ost)

Infront of your way with Chunji, you spotted a tall man standing. You blinked your eyes repeatedly, and stopped. He stood up and saw you with Chunji, he saw your not in balance while walking, acting stupid. The thing that makes him upset of, is you being with a stranger. He look furious to you but full of care.

Your eyes widened and walked towards him. It's the guy you waited and being crazy to know where is he. His eyes looked into you, your heart beated fast.

He looked to Chunji, "What the hell are you doing? Are you crazy?!" you missed that voice. It's Zelo, who always cared for you. You teary smiled at you and hugged him so tight.

"Oppa, please stay..." you said to him and a tear fell from your eye. Zelo is shocked.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading!! :) You missed Zelo huh? keke :)

if you wanna upvote ---> click here