Leave them

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 48:

Leave them

 

"O-Oppa ?!"

Your eyes shot widen at the sight of B.A.P going into the restaurant. At your voice, Ren's gaze followed your eyes and he also did the same with your eyes with his own eyes.

Zelo spotted you and he happily skipped to you with his head bobbed up and down, "HyunJi noona !! Why did you leave me ?"

You gave Ren a sorry look, because you knew that with B.A.P here, you and Ren would never can have a normal date. Ren understood and replied with a small smile.

"Hi Junhong ~" Ren waved at Zelo. The younger boy bluntly nodded back, "You stole my noona". Zelo wrapped his arms around you protectively.

You sighed, "Zelo, Ren didn't steal anyone or anythi-" "I miss you" Zelo cut you off and pouted his lower lip. You shut up and smacked his forehead, "I know, and I'm sorry. But why are you here ?" you shifted your eyes to B.A.P, who slowly approached you, "-with them ?"

Zelo smiled, "Because Jongup hyung is hungry !"

Jongup heard his name and ran faster to you, "Yah ! I'm not the only one !" he snapped at Zelo.

"But your mouth says the word 'hungry' for more than 10 times a minute !" Zelo puffed his cheeks. You waved your hand as the meaning for Jongup to not give a comeback. Zelo will never stop quarreling with Jongup, just because the older boy is too nice.

Jongup glared un-scary at Zelo and sat down on the table next to yours. One by one, each of them filled in the table.

You looked at Yongguk, gave him a long long gaze. Yongguk arkwardly laughed and occupied himself with ordering. You shook your head, *His plan, again !?*

But your thought was cut off while a familiar figure that you had tried to ignore stood right in front of you and Ren, with Zelo still hugging on your arm.

You decided to not look up, but that person's voice sway your heart.

"HyunJi ..."

Ren looked between you and Himchan, he furrowed his eyebrows and scooted closer to you and held his chin up, glared back at Himchan.

Himchan gave Ren a funny look, still can't hide his jealousy that Ren had asked you out for a date without his knowing.

For once, Zelo understood the situation and being helpful toward Himchan.

"Noona, hyung is calling you ~" Zelo shook you lightly and pushed your face to look at the emotionless Himchan.

You blinked at Himchan and he blinked back, then you good-naturally smiled with a small bow, "H-hi ..." *Aish !! Why must I shutter*

"Why ? Why HyunJi ?" Himchan blurted in a hurtful tone. You froze for a moment and didn't breath for a second later. Ren uneasily stood up, "Excuse me, but this is our table, our date, our privacy" Ren said in a challeging tone back, he abruptly caught your wrist and held it tightly by his side.

More than surprised, you stared feeling irritated being trapped between the two cutie guys - Ren and Zelo.

Himchan glared haft-eyes at Ren, didn't back off that easy. But Yongguk and YoungJae came for a savior.

"I don't think you should make a fight right now" Yongguk mumbled into Himchan's ears and pulled him back. Himchan didn't argue, he knew that if he beats Ren, you surely were not at his side right now, because he would be the wrong one.

YoungJae waggled his finger, motioned Zelo to leave you.

"No ..." Zelo seriously talked back. But YoungJae was way firmer, "Now !"

"Hyung is a meanie ..." Zelo released your hand with a pout, you weakly smiled at him and patted his head. Your mind was now full with Himchan's accusing words. *What did he mean by 'why ?' ... what did I do wrong ... ?*

Meanwhile, JR's mom had over-heard all the situation and she came out with a sly smile.

"Here you are" she placed the dishes on your table and smiled teasingly. Your mouth was agasp at a bunch of dishes Ren had ordered. It's not for 2 people, but this can serve a group of boys like EXO ... seriously ...

"Er ... Ren, are you kidding me ?" you pointed at the food and eyed him weirdly.

Ren shrugged with a smug smile, "Because I want the best of best for you. These are all the best dishes that JR's mom cooked personally"

You lost for words, Ren was caring for you, but this was too much ... You lived a normal life, and those classy-way to treat a girl was over your imagination.

JR's mom shuffled a laughter and showed you a tour about her foods. Once she had done, she gave you a motherly smile, "HyunJi, I see your real man already ~ Black, cheesy and heart-taking smile ~ You should follow your heart, hear me ?"

Ren narrowed his eyebrows, he knew what did JR's mom mean. *I seriously can't even have a chance ?*

You tilted your head, pinched your face, confusion took over your facial. She laughed lightly and stole a quick look at Himchan, who glared at her also, Himchan thought she is Ren's mom and was trying to make you her daughter-in-law.

*Stay away from my girl ! You and your mother, stupid Ren !*

"Everything will change, like rain would erase all the hurt, it will change your life, too" JR's mom rubbed your arms warmly and smiled affectionately. She gave Ren a smile, more like a teasing one then left.

"She is weird ..." you mumbled to yourself. Ren chuckled and gave you a sheepish grin, "Just eat"

He held out his spoon and wanted to feed you. You pressed your lips together into a firm line, didn't want to open your mouth, because there were 6 pairs of eyes looking straight at you.

"It's okay -" "Ummm, is it good ?!" Ren took a chance and put it in your mouth, he brightened and asked you with his big eyes. You nodded and smiled, "U..mm"

 

"I want noona to feed me ..." Zelo looked down at his hands and mumbled, ignored all the food in his eyes.

"I'll feed you, open your mouth" Daehyun held the food to Zelo's mouth and smiled, Zelo sniffled and opened his mouth to accept the food.

"JONGUP ! YOU EAT MY CHICKEN WING !"

"JONGUP ! YOU DRANK MY COKE ?!"

"YOUNGJAE !! DON'T SNEAKILY STEAL MY ONE AND ONLY STEAK ! YOU BIGGY !"

"HYUNG ! YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I AM OBSESSED WITH STEAK !"

Himchan covered his ears, this was the only time that he was silent. But his brothers made such a big mess that irritated all the customers.

He glanced at you and Ren, who were trying to talk to each other despite the noise. He frowned and heaved a sigh. "Guys, shut your mouth u-"

"YOU JERK ! GIVE BACK MY PIZZA !"

"OUCH ! YAH MAKNAE ! I FEED YOU DIDN'T MEAN YOU CAN EAT ALL OF MY SOUP"

Himchan gritted his teeth, *These boys...*

"SHUT THE HELL UP ! AISHHHH" Himchan shouted and slammed the table, I swear, all the dishes had jumped up because of him.

 

 

***

 

"And Minhyun really did pull off the pant of Baekho-" Ren was happily telling you joke while then being cut off by a certain voice.

"SHUT THE HELL UP !"

Ren froze and actually thought Himchan shouted at him.

You sighed, you had tried to ignore the mess they were causing, even thought you had been worried to death. You spun around and yelped, "What the heck ?"

The mess they caused was not a joke. Food was everywhere because of the yelling and quarreling, there was lot of pieces of pizza on Zelo's hair, ketchup was on YoungJae's shirt, Jongup had his mouth messy, Yongguk breathed in frustration and had his hand on Daehyun's neck. Only Himchan was the cleanest, still, he was the maddest.

"Oh my god" you slapped your face with your palm and hurriedly ran to their table. Ren blinked and watched you, which hurted him the most - you ran away from him.

 

***

 

"My hair ..." Zelo pouted and ruffled his hair, but that just made his hair become more messy. Then a hand gently dragged his hand, and another hand picked each piece of pizza off his hair.

Zelo stopped pouting and looked up with wide eyes, then he smiled and his eyes disappeared by the smile, "Noona ~"

You chuckled, "Sit still, your hair is such a mess"

Zelo obediently nodded and sat still, his hands put in between his thighs and his eyes went around his hyungs, as if teasing 'Noona only cares for me'

YoungJae snickered and grew his fist high, Yongguk pulled him back, "Behave"

YoungJae scoffed, "You hit me because of a steak, now ask me to behave ? Tskkkk"

You finished with Zelo and pinched his cheek, "Finish your pizza, don't watse food, arasso ?"

"Neh~" Zelo sang and started eating the rest.

You turned your sharp look at YoungJae, "You childish oppa" you approached him and used napkip to wipe his shirt, even though the stain was still there, but it will be easier for you to wash when he got back home. YoungJae softened as he gazing down at you, he pressed his finger against your cheek, you stopped, "Wae ?". YoungJae smiled and pinched your cheek, "Aigoo ~ My iness is overloaded, that's why you can't resist, right ?"

"Yeah right" you punched his stomach lightly and turned to Yongguk and Daehyun. You growled while realizing Yongguk still had his hand on Daehyun's neck. Slowly, you put your hand on Yongguk's and pried him off, "No violent while eating, remember ?"

Yongguk pulled off right away, "Yes ma'am" he put his hand on his forehead, did a greeting posture. Daehyun rolled his eyes and rubbed his neck, "That's hurt hyung".

You gazed softly at Jongup, you put away all the mess and enjoyed his meal the most of all. You chuckled and wiped his lips with a napkin, "You are kingka, you should take care of your image"

Jongup nodded without looking at you and continued with food.

*Aish, this boy and his love for food* you shook your head and the last one you had to take care of - Himchan.

You looked up and met eyes with Himchan, who gave you an intense look and didn't have an idea to look away.

You shallowed and turned to face other customers. You took a step in front and made a deep 90 degrees bow to those people who were giving all of you annoying looks.

"Sorry for their behavior !!" you dragged Himchan's wrist and pulled him down with you, made him bow.

They gave you a look and all turned back to their own works.

You sighed heavily and straightened up. You turned to your right and saw Himchan smiled down at you. Raising one eyebrow, you took a step back, felt scared of him but then you realized your hand was on his.

Flushing, you released his hand but then Himchan dragged you back, "Wait"

You stopped eventually, but didn't reply. Himchan' eyes softened, "Can I have a talk-"

"Sorry, she is with me today" Ren interrupted and pried Himchan's hand off yours, he occupied that hand and dragged you out of the restaurant before throwing back a threat.

"And don't follow us. Please respect our date" Ren looked at Himchan and only Himchan with his dark eyes instead of those innocent eyes.

Himchan was taken back, but he soon gained back his sense and widened his eyes. But too bad, Ren had pulled you away.

Zelo puffed his already puffy cheeks and snapped at Himchan, "Hyung ! You lost her again ! I will never give noona to you when she is back !"

"What do you want to do now ?" Yongguk asked and caringly squeezed Himchan's shoulder.

Himchan in response, he sighed and looked down at his shoes, "I guess ... just let them enjoy their date ..."

"WHAT ?!" DaeJae yelled.

"We will eat cake ?!" Jongup blurted out of the blue. B.A.P looked at him then decided to just ignore the food-maniac.

Himchan nodded and walked away like a zombie, "Yeah ... if I want HyunJi to respect me again and forgive me, I have to give them my respectation ..."

As saying, but Himchan was having a war inside his mind.

*Should I follow them ... ? No. But what if Ren confesses and HyunJi agrees ... ? No. She loves you, right ? But- What if she has stopped loving me ? GARHHHH !!*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

I want to make Infinite's appearance today to celebrate their comeback !! But seemed like my story is going a bit slow :))

Anyway, I can't make a double update today ! But in the weekend is the heaven for updating :))

@-shooberry: Hobaby with purple hair XD But my Dongwoo has black-blue hair !! OMG !! DAEBAK ! And ... ouch ... :)) Oh yes, my innocent eyes and mind have been messed up because of one of L.Joe's :))

@mint31: oh yes !~ My very first bias in B.A.P, because I have been in love with Gukkie since he debuted with Jieun :)

@greenjongup: little sister ? XDDDD I want Ren as my little sister, tooo !!

@daehyunbunny: May I ask ? Who is your bias in Infinite ? XDDD

@seoulchae: now I remember something ... have you ever read my other story ? Because your name is kind of familiar to me ... Or I have read your fic ... ????

@Cherriesalwaysthere: REALLY ?! You really did check if I have updated or not ? Omg, I am crying because of happinessssssss !!! But now i am scared that maybe I will disappoint you with my update ... T___T Sorry if I disappoint you *pout*

@kittwodakat: Awww !~ Thanks for spending your time on this story of mine :) It's not worth for you to do that tho :)) Just take your time ^^ !~ And RenxZico is my epic couple :))

@m-bunnyalice: ^^!~ ing ? I think they are much more than annoying :)

@unxplainablejoyss501: Yes !~ I am a orginal ELF, but ended up falling here and there, now I am a big fan of BOYGROUP ! :))

 

HAVE ANY OF YOU WATCHED INFINITE'S THE CHASER YET ?! AND THEIR SHOWCASE ON YTB ?!

Omo omo ! Now I admit, Sunggyu is always a cutie :))

Why must all the leaders have to have a soft side ?? Like, Lee Teuk, Onew, Yongguk, Sunggyu, CAP, Zico, JinYoung, Donghyun, Kris, Suho, Seungho, DooJoon,.........

I always have a big plot for leaders of all groups in my heart <3

 

And I am having a picspam for you guys today !~

Do you guys remember Chocolate ? The stylist girl of our boys ? :))

I swear she hates Himchan or what ! First his sticky pants, now his bang LOL Why so short ?!

But I love those pics so much, zoom-in their handsome faces :))