The Woo's time

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 69:

The Woo's time

 

"Okay, so tell me, WHY I AM HERE ?!" you shouted on top of your lung as recognizing you were in between a big mall, in Busan.

Zico grinned and pointed his finger to a big nameboard - B.B Mall

You raised your brow, "So ?". Zico did a gasping noise, acted like he was hurt and shocked, "Ouch, you don't know ? This is our mall ? See, B.B, Block B"

"Good point, but don't fool me with those things" you stuck your tongue out and turned to look at Ren.

"And Ren, why are you here ?" you asked in a straight face. Ren chuckled, "Now I wonder, I am the one who supposed to ask you that or you ?".

You chuckled and hugged his arm, pouted cutely, "Sorry, sorry, sorry, bestie ~ I thought you will be mad at me, so I should keep it a secret ~ I didn't predict that we will meet like this". Ren sighed with a small smile, "Okay, I forgive you ~ But next time, don't lie to me". You gratefully nodded and hugged him like a teddy bear. "That's my bestie !!"

"Yah, why don't you say sorry to me ?" Zico crossed his arms and tapped his foot on the ground impatiently.

"Why should I ?" you asked back. B-Bomb and Jaehyo shook their heads at your childish act.

Zico growled, "Why did you say sorry to Ren but me ? I am your brother !"

You gritted your teeth, "He is my bestfriend !"

Zico fanned his face, "Mwoh ? Ren is more important than me now ?! Do you know how meaningful you are to me ?!" he threw a tantrum.

"Oh yeah ?" you narrowed your eyes, you smiled sweetly at Ren then pulled him to stand between you and Zico. "Now tell me oppa. If both me and Ren are under the sea, and none of us can go back to the ground without your help. Tell me, who will you save if you can just save one" you challenged him.

B-Bomb suffled his laughter upon seeing how dumbfound Zico was now. "I'll save you, baby" B-Bomb winked at you. You smiled back, "I know you will, oppa".

"Now tell me" you wagged your eyebrows at Zico. He sweated up and glanced between you and Ren. Ren bit his lips, "Um ... hyung ... I know how to swim-"

"I'LL SAVE REN !" he shouted.

You shook your head, "See, you consider Ren more important than your sister too. Don't blame me oppa. We are over, no siblings now" you spun on your sneakers and walked off.

"Yah ! HyunJi !" Zico called over but you went away without looking back. B-Bomb sighed, "I'll check on her". But Zico stopped him and assuringly smiled, "She is craving for my love, just let the Woo Ji Ho take care of this"

With that, Zico ran after you. Ren's mouth hang open, "Hey-wait ! What about ... me ?" his shoulder slummed down as Zico and you were out of sight.

Jaehyo laughed, "Oh come on, bubby. I'll treat two of you lunch. Come on" Jaehyo put his arms around the two boys' shoulders and led them off.

 

***

 

You huffed sulkily and crambled around the mall.

"Baby ah !!" a voice shot through your ears and your face scrunched in annoyance.

Zico slidded his arm around your waist and pulled you for a bear hug, "Don't be mad at me, baby ah !~ I'll be sick if you ignore me !~" he cooed and kissed your cheek.

You made a face and pushed him off, "Yah ! I know taekwondo ! Don't come near me !" you did postures and narrowed your eyes at him.

Zico laughed and dragged your fists, held them down and brushed your hair gently, "Okay, okay. Oppa is sorry. You are the only girl in my heart, until now. Don't treat me like we are stranger. While we are not ! Haha !" he said in a serious tone for a second, then changed into his crazy-self again.

You blew your bang and relaxed, you can't help but chuckle at his not-puppy-like face. "Fine ! Don't do aegyo on me ! It's disgusting !" you shoved his chest.

Zico grinned and looked at you gently, he held your hand and started hugging you. "Aigoo ... it's been a long time we last hugged each other like this, right ? I miss our bonding time, sissie"

You softened and hugged him with both your arms, buried your face inside his broad chest, inhaled his familiar scent and mumbled, "I miss it too... oppa"

"Jaaaa !!" Zico pulled off and kissed your forehead, "So ... I will try to make it up for you within today !!" he forced you to go after him like the old time. You can only laugh, "You are always restless"

"Like you !" he hollared and dragged you inside a coffee shop.

He pulled you to a waiter and gave him a charming smile. "Please give my baby a hot mocha. And me an ice-coffee, please"

You shook your head at your silly brother.

After a minute, that waiter came back and handed you guys drinks. "Here you are" Zico took a cup of mocha and handed you, "For my lovely baby ~ A sweet stuff for your sweet heart"

You glared playfully at him, you took a cup of ice-coffee and pressed it against his cheek, "And a cold drink for my self-confident oppa, don't be full of yourself, oppa. Or you will be burned down one day". Zico hurriedly pulled a cold stuff out of his cheek and pouted at you, "You hurt my kindness"

"Yeah right" you waved your hand and walked out of the shop with your drink. Zico sighed and paid for the drinks. That waiter smiled, "Your girlfriend is cute. Lucky you"

Hearing that, Zico smiled, "I know, she just looks like me, right ? I know I know, I am handsome". He nodded like a boss and ran after you, leaving that waiter speechless.

 

***

 

Zico swung your hand along with his, "Baby ~ Should we buy a couple T-shirt ?"

"No" you curtly answered. Zico pouted, "Pleaseeeee, we didn't have one before. And I want to wear it with you when we are getting married !"

You hit his head, "Stop your nonsense !". Zico smirked and hugged your arm, you can't help but smirk back, "Silly oppa"

"Thanks, you are smart too" he corrected. He pulled on your hand a little too hard, you winced as your wound shot in pain, "It's hurt, oppa"

Zico stopped and worriedly looked at your arm and shoulder, "Ah right ... is your injury that bad ?". You shook your head, "Ani, not as bad as the last time I practiced taekwondo with you" you tried to joke but Zico gave you a firm look.

"I am not kidding here. If you don't treat it well, you can never use your arm to fight" he said sternly. His shoulders dropped and he wrapped his arms around your shoulders, whispered, "HyunJi ... when will you move back to live with me ? I want to take care of you. One day you get married, I will lose you forever. Eventhough I know that day will never come until I let it"

You pushed him, "Who said I can't get married without your permission ?" avoiding the topic of moving out.

Zico softly smiled, "Okay, if you don't want to talk about it, I will not push you. Just do what you think is the best for you. But don't hurt yourself, which hurt me alot" he truthfully admitted.

This time you sighed and nodded obediently, "I'm sorry for always worrying you ..."

"It's okay. I want to worry for you, don't feel bad about it. That's what siblings always do to each other" he wiped your cheeks with his thumbs and grinned stupidly. Yeah, his smile was always stupid. But that stupid smile you loved so much. "Oppaaa" you cried and buried his teary face into his shirt, soaking his shirt.

Zico didn't bother to snap at you, eventhough that shirt was his favorite. "My little angel, you are 17 right now, but you are still that small and cute in my eyes" he squeezed you and kissed your head heartily.

 

***

 

After a crying scene, you and Zico were hanging around a random gift-shop.

"Yah ! Try this !" you handed him a nobita glassed. He wore it on and made dumby face, "Pleee"

You laughed so hard, clutching on your tummy and laughed your head off.

He frowned and took it off, "I'm not wearing this" he shoved it back to a table. You smiled, "What about this ?". You handed him a black bracelet with a silver star on it. Zico cooed, "Ohh, good taste ! That's my girl"

You shot him a look. He backed off and held his wrist out, for you to wear for him. You chuckled and wore it on for him. "There, perfect on you" you observed a shining bracelet on his wrist, fit him well and looked so good on his hand.

Zico nodded in agreement, "Whatever I wear became perfect ~"

You rolled your eyes and headed to the cashier, "I'll pay for that bracelet" you pointed to Zico. But he cut in and handed you the same bracelet as him, only smaller. "You forgot its other half"

You blinked at him as he took your wrist and locked it on you, "Now, we are perfect" he saluted.

You smiled happily and held your wrist higher, beaming while looking at it. *Oppa is right ... they look perfect on us. Just like our family love, never fade*

"I'll get this coupld bracelet" Zico informed and handed money to a cashier. You just stood there smiling. "Thanks oppa"

Zico chuckled and pushed you out, "Everything for my sister. Now go, I'll take you for dinner and send you back to you 'beloved home' with those dudes"

Laughing, you clung on his back and went with him.

 

***

 

"I'll visit you later. Or I will just invade in, so beware !" Zico joked and kissed your cheek before walked home.

You waved at him, but then something urged you to stop him, "Wait ! Oppa ..."

Zico turned arond, enlarged his eyes at your sudden call, "Hump ?"

You breathed out calmly and tip-toed to him, kissed his cheek in return and pushed him, "Okay, now bye bye ~ I love you ~"

He chuckled and waved again, "Bye, goodnight sissie"

 

You went in the mansion. No one was downstairs. *I guess they are in their rooms now*

Skipping upstairs, you came to a stop when a pair of strong arms s around your waist, pulling you to crash your back against his chest.

Gasping, you spun around and hit him hard, "Who are you - oh, oppa !" you hugged his neck, brushed your cheek against his. *Not missing him for a day, now I realized how much I missed him, my Himchannie*

Himchan rubbed his sore chest, "Only a day, and you hate me now ? What did Jiho do to you ?!"

You gave him a playful look, "It's not like that ... I miss you, oppa" you hugged him and beaming happily.

Himchan softened and flicked your forehead, "Bad girl, for leaving her boyfriend at home worry to sick". You giggled and kissed him, as a sorry. Himchan sighed and observed you in a lovingly way. Something caught his eyes - your new bracelet.

He dragged your hand, and carefully asked, "Where did you get this ?"

You stuck your tongue out, "I'm not stealing it, don't worry oppa". Your eyes dropped down to your bracelet, and a warm feeling took over your heart, "-and this was from the most perfect guy in my heart"

"WHAT ?! WHO ?! I'LL KILL HIM !" Himchan snarled and shook you, as gently as he could.

"Chill, oppa. It's from Jiho oppa. We bought couple bracelets" you shook your little wrist with a heartful smile.

Himchan pouted, "Couple bracelets ? But why ... ? You should buy it for us, not for you and Jiho"

"Aigoo, simply, because we are siblings ~"

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

I just realized, I didn't give Woo Siblings any bonding time :))

So here we are :) I AM A BIG BBC GUYS ! ... I just miss them, really miss them, and Kyung recently deleted his twitter account ! WHYYYY ?!?!

@Irawati: Drama + mama ! I love the mixture <3

@daehyunbunny: Zico is angry ? He is crazy ... ^^! I forgot to ask which year was you born :))

@m-bunnyalice: Yes :D I'm happy while writing this chappie <3

@seoulchae: if Himchan and HyunJi are together, they will be a stubborn couple :d

@PanicInParadise: Everytime Zico appeared in this story, the mood is up, right :D Exactly like what he does to my life <3 I am down and there he is raising my mood <3

@Grey_Storm: Hey, cutie LOLL <3 I am not a real author before TT___TT *hurt*

@LisethCz: HAHAHAHAHA XD LOL

@greenjongup: Sunggyu is an old man XD ! Did you read some articles about him these days :)) Indeed old man !

@unxplainablejoyss501: hghakafjjahfhafjh I laughed so hard, too <3