The New Blondie

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 6:

The new blondie

 

Family Market wasn't as crowded as normal today. There were some ajummas with ther child going around to pick up some food and toy, only few couples, ...

You and Zelo darted around the market with peace. You looked for anything that could make a heathy meal for them, but Zelo only found candies, cookies, ...

"Zelo - ZELO !" you turned to find him and got very surprise. He had brought all kind of cookies inside his arms, it's too much for you to look at his face clearly.

"Noona, buy me this !" Zelo chirped and handed you the cookies. You frowned, "No. We can't ! I don't have that much money for cookie, and you can't eat this much cookies either ! Your tooth will be gone !"

Zelo blinked as if losing his teeth is nothing. "But-"

"No but. Now bring it back" you handed back the cookies and Zelo sadly turned to put them back. Seeing him like that, you were almost give in, but no ! It's all for his benefit.

"Come Zelo, we needs more dokkbokki" you called and Zelo helpfully followed you behind.

You stopped right the dokbokkie counter and reached for a pack on top of the shelf. But you are too short to touch it. *Aish ... I have to take a basketball class*

Then a hand reached out and easily took it down. You blinked and turned around, only to find Zelo was really close to you. "Zelo ..."

Zelo smiled and touched your head, "Noona is really short". He laughed and went off with the cart.

You chuckled and chased him. "Yah ! Choi Jun Hong ! Don't tease me like that when you are a gigant baby !"

Zelo smirked a bit and ran too.

Like that, the two of you chased and run around the market until you bought enough food.

"Ja ~ Okay. We can get home" you checked the list and through the last line. Done.

You and Zelo came to the cashier and waited patiently for the male customer to pay for his. But you got irriated after 10 minutes and that customer still stood there, counting his money.

*What''s with him ?* you studied the man and he didn't look like he was out of money. His sneakily action bugged you off. He didn't want to pay.

Zelo bit on his lips anxiously, his tummy was ringing. "Noona, I am hungry"

You sighed and walked to the man. But as soon as you came to the cashier, that man yanked the pocket and ran off.

"WAIT ! YOU HAVEN'T PAID !" the cashier girl yelled. You furrowed your eyebrows and didn't think for twice, you ran after him.

"Noona !" Zelo widened his eyes and called after you.

 

You ran with all your strength and finally caught up with the man. You smirked before dragged his collar and yanked him down.

"Hey" he yelped and looked up. You pulled on a dark face and glanced down at him, "Return the stuffs, or pay for it" you spoke with low but cold voice.

That man flinched as feeling shiver run down his spine. "It-It's none of your business !"

You narrowed your eyes, "But I hate who stealing or killing ... Hah. But I can kill you" you tightened the grip on his hand. I had to say, you are a girl, but was born to have a iron grip, yet, you have learnt taekwondo for years.

He gasped and released the pocket. You silently picked it up and shoved his hand off.

"You are lucky that you met me, or not, your head will be cracked up". One last sentence and you walked off, left that man speechless.

 

Zelo saw you comeback and his eyes widened is happiness. Because he had no money with him right now, how could he do if you really went him without him.

"HyunJi noona ! Are you okay ?" Zelo looked you up and down, and he sighed in relief as you shook your head.

"Here your stuffs" you handed the cashier your award and smiled lightly. The cashier thanked you a lots and quickly counted the stuffs for you.

"Thank you so much" she bowed deeply and you walked out with Zelo.

"Noona, you must be really cool !" Zelo jumped up and down with his big body, you can't help but smile at him.

Zelo blinked and stopped his feet. He stood there and only stared at you, "You have a very beautiful smile, noona"

You blushed because of his outburst. "Aiii, don't tease me. I am more like a boy, i know it" you hit his arm lightly and before Zelo could protest, you brought him to the ice-cream corner.

"Zelo, pick 6" you said handed him the only money left and Zelo happily ran to pick up ice-cream.

He came back and handed you a pocket. You looked in and blinked, "Hey ! I said buy 6, not 7"

Zelo beamed and ruffled your hair, "Aigoo. But I want my noona to eat too"

You grinned, "Thanks. But you are younger than me !" you fakely snapped at him. Zelo chuckled and on his ice-cream, "Still, noona is shorter than me"

The two of you laughed and started walking home.

 

Only going pass a few blocks, Zelo poked your side and pointed randomly to a bunch of guys, doing something only god-know.

You followed his finger and saw in the middle of those guys, was a blondie.

Maybe you had been attached to blonde guys too much, that caused your eyes to be faster than ever with blondie.

"I think they are bullying that person" Zelo said and held on your arm.

You took a longer look and yes, they were really bullying that blondie. But this time you decided to not step it. It's late and 6 masters of you didn't have anything inside their tummies.

"None of our business now, Zelo" you tucked on his arm and pulled him to go.

Zelo hesitated following you, but his eyes won't leave them.

Actually, you wanted to help that blondie, but you wanted at least that person have to call for help.

*You called for my help. I will tackle down those stupid ugly bulls* you peeked at the crowd and your heart started pounding. *Aish, stupid heart. It's not guity to not help people*

You bit on your lips and suddenly stopped, made Zelo to crashed onto your back. "Noona -"

Zelo was cut off as you stormed onto the men.

"Yah ! Stop" you called and they really stopped, only to find you dared to demand them like that.

One big man snickered, "Little girl, oppas are busy". You threw up as he called himself oppa, while he looked like 40-year-old.

You calmly looked down on the blondie, your eyes rounded as soon as you saw Goddess. *Blond and reach-shoulder hair, pink lips and white skin, slimmy body and pink clothes. A girl ?*

You did think that blondie is a girl, but when that blondie looked up and met your eyes, something told you - It's not.

"Now step out of this" one tall man said. You smirked and cracked your neck in a challenge way.

"Leave this ... person" you hesitated, didn't know how to call that blondie.

The men laughed and started touching your face, your arm, and even your . Still, you didn't bulge.

"Now" you dangerously demanded. But there was no way they will quit because of a girl.

"Oh come on, y. You can leave us, or join us. We will have fun ... heh ?" one ert man suggested.

You grew disgusted and angry already. *Himchan master is ert, but now I wish I could be flirted by him right now !*

Without any warning, you tackled one man and yanked him over your shoulder and bamp, he was lying down on the ground.

Seemed like those men were just some drunk men, didn't have any strength or intention to fight with their -blocker. So they one by one ran out of your sight.

Zelo saw them run off and approached you. "Noona ! Yongguk hyung will be mad if he knows you get in a fight again"

You rolled your eyes at Zelo, "Don't tell him, please Zelo". Zelo nodded.

Yes, Yongguk never let you involve into any fight, even though you are their bodyguard. But he doesn't let you, doesn't mean you can't do it. And like Zelo said, you always being scolded for getting into fight because of them. *Yongguk master is over-protective more than Jiho oppa*

You shook your head and held your hand out for the blondie, who looked at you for a while already.

"Are you fine ?" you asked concernly and that blondie nodded. Zelo was stunned because of the new blondie in front of him, "Why a girl like you staying out here alone ?"

Zelo asked and you turned to look at him. *A girl ? I don't think so*

That blondie meekly smiled, "Actually, I am waiting for my friends. But they are no where to be found now"

You nodded in acknowlegde and looked at the time, "Gosh ! 7Pm already. YoungJae will hunt be down" you shouted and gave Zelo a worry look.

"Next time, remember to ask for help if you are in trouble. Because I don't think other people will help you if you close you mouth tightly like that" you sent a light smile to the blondie and turned to go.

But out of sudden, that blondie dragged your hand, made you turn back, "We will meet again. I am Ren by the way"

That blondie smiled and let you go. You tilted your head in puzzlement, Zelo blinked at the new friend.

"I don't think we will meet again. But your name is pretty. You can call me HyunJi if we meet" you casted a eye-smile and quickly went home.

Ren stood there, stunned.

"Ren !" his friends came and ran to him. Ren didn't react but still kept his eyes on your blur figure.

"HyunJi ... I have find my destiny" Ren mumbled and Nu'Est looked at each other as if Ren was crazy.

Baekho tapped on Ren's shoulder and pulled him to go, "Oh come on. We have to prepare for a new school life"

Ren finally dazed off and gave his hyungs a smile. "TS High School, here I come"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

Hi !~ It's another update. And like i promise, Ren is here !!

Clap clap clap !!~~~

Ohhh !! Today is EXO's debut !~ I am so so excited :)

@ eunhae: thanks :) Hope you will enjoy this chapter too !

@ Ichiu: I don't think this chap is funny !! But it's exciting :))

@ Liceth: yeah !~ Thank you for always commenting !

@ ppyonglove: and I love you <3