Unexpected Meeting

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 36:

Unexpected Meeting

 

Just in a blink of eyes, Sunday had already come faster than ever.

"Paili !~~~~" Yongguk growled downstair and rocked back and forth as no one had come down excepted him.

"Arasso" you hurried running down and stood in front of Yongguk, as if showing yourself to him.

Yongguk chuckled and he shoved you aside to start another yelling round, "I COUNT TO THREE, AND IF NO ONE SHOWS UP ! I WILL LEAVE WITHOUT YOU GUYS !"

"1 ... 2 ... 3 ! That's it ! I'm outta here !" Yongguk threw a fist down on his side and turned to you, sulkily on his face and pulled you out.

"Leave those lazy and slow asses" he mumbled and there was a sound like a bunch of buffaloes was running after you.

Bewildered, you whirled back and you chuckled at the other 5 boys dragging themselved faster to catch up with you.

"MAKE SURE TO CLOSE THE DOOR, HIMCHAN !" Yongguk shouted and the latter boy pouted then blocked the door.

"Hyung you are so meanie ! How can you leave us like that ?" Youngjae scowled in disapprovement. Yongguk shrugged casually, "I have counted and yet no one showed up"

The younger boy stomped his foot and poured all the anger on Jongup, "It's all your fault ! You used the toilet for over 30 minutes !"

"It's Zelo who had a bad stomachache !" Jongup protested and all the fault poured into the maknae.

Daehyun chuckled and dragged YoungJae by his collar, "And you are blaming your dongseangs" Daehyun hissed. YoungJae shut up and looked down, yeah, he is under Daehyun's control.

You glanced back at them and caught Himchan's eyes. He looked at you for a while then smiled, he ran up and held your hand, "Excited ?"

You nodded, "It's been a while I last went to Lotte World"

Himchan chuckled and squeezed your hand, "This time don't lose us, get it ?"

The memory you and B.A.P lost each other at the Lotte World came back. You laughed at it, "It was you guys who lost me"

Yongguk heard it all and he ruffled your hair, "I won't let you get lost". Yongguk squeezed your other hand and you hid your smile down on your face.

 

***

 

"Call that dude, Jongup !" YoungJae seemed like having a lot of temper today, everything didn't suit his will.

JongUp tried calling Ren, but he didn't pick up. And you guys had waited for him for a while, but just because you guys came there soon.

"We just come early, wait for a while won't kill anyone" you said and leaned your back on the statue of Mickey.

YoungJae scoffed, "Now I find out, a Hippo could be so alike with Mickey !" he pointed from your face to Mickey and laughed. You raised an eyebrow at him, "Haha. Funny"

YoungJae stopped and looked at you, he knew that you were mad, but, it's just turn his mood on, "Hippo ! You think you can find your husband in this place ? I heard that they are raising a biggest Hippo ever in Korea in Lotte World !"

You rolled your eyes and started chasing him. "Yah !"

YoungJae laughed and running around B.A.P, you also made some circles around them and the more you run, the more you grew dizzy. *Aish, I haven't had enough sleep and the karma is here ?*

You slowed down and caught up your steps, but your body stumbled and you walked not in a straight line, you can't see the way and odviously didn't know you were about to crash into people.

BAMP

You closed your eyes and ready for your face to hit the ground, but to your surprise, someone held your waist and pulled you up.

"YoungJae oppa, you should stop messing around like that or I will kill yo-" you said while closing your eyes, you were sure that YoungJae was the one who caught you, but as soon as you opened your eyes, your jaw dropped, "M-Minhyuk oppa ?"

B.A.P ran to you and Himchan quickly pulled you back to his side, you stumbled back but your eyes widened at B-Bomb.

B-Bomb smiled at you, "It's my luck to meet you here" then he shifted his gaze to B.A.P, "Hi guys"

Zelo and Jongup waved back. Yongguk nodded. Daehyun casually looked away. Himchan and Youngjae pulled on both your hands, "Are you okay ?" Youngjae asked.

"Yeh .." you were too busy to answer him clearly. *Minhyuk oppa is here ... which means ... JIHO OPPA !*

You gasped and looked around like a ninja. B-Bomb chuckled, "Zico is buying ice-creams with the rest"

You turned back and narrowed your eyebrows, "R-Really ?". B-Bomb nodded.

You sighed, can't believe that out of all people, out of all day, it must be today, with both Nu'Est and Block B, even B.A.P here.

*Oppa can't meet Ren* you thought panickingly and pulled on B-Bomb's sleeve, "Oppa, you are heading home ?"

Himchan scoffed at B-Bomb.

"No, we just come here. It's still early in the morning. You are going in too ? Wanna join us ?" B-Bomb offered, more like hoped. But you arkwardly smiled back, "Could you please make my brother stay away from us today ?" you pleaded.

B-Bomb squinted his eyes, "Why ?" *There is only B.A.P ... what's the problem ?*

At that very moment...

"Minhyuk ! Minhyuk ! MINHYUK !" A mixture of hip-hop voices raised up from the air and you froze in your place.

Zico ran his way to you along with Block B. His eyes twinkled, "OH ! HyunJi my baby !!" Zico back-hugged you and kissed your cheek.

"Oppa ..." you greeted him and waved at the Block B boys.

"Hi Jiji" Jaehyo playfully punched your head. "Hi Jae oppa" you smiled at him.

"Oh great, now Lotte World is the worst world for me" YoungJae mumbled afar.

"Here hyung !" P.O gave B-Bomb his ice-cream and on his own. B-Bomb glanced at you with a warm smile, "HyunJi" he called.

"Yes ?"

B-Bomb showed an ice-cream in front of your face and he smirked lightly, "For you"

You blinked at his ice-cream, your favorite chocolate-mint, you didn't want to refuse your favorite, so a nod was made.

"Thanks oppa" you smiled at him and observed your cone of ice-cream, immediately forgot about Zico and Ren problem.

 

"OH ! REN !!" Zico shouted and snapped your out of your eating.

You whirled your head back and your eyes rounded at Ren, not because he was coming, but because of his style today.

*He looks cute ... but ...* you glanced at Zico, whose eyes and mouth all opened.

Ren was wearing all pink-clothes, pink skinny jeans, plant shirt mixed with light pink, even his sneaker is pink.

"P-Pink ?" Zelo asked his hyungs, Yongguk nodded, "As you can see" he answered with a smirk.

Ren reached your guys and panted heavily.

"S-S-Sorry, I was stuck in a traffic jam" he said with a full exhausted.

You chuckled and tapped his hand, "It's okay"

"Okay my " YoungJae talked from behind. Ren pouted and bowed again, "Sorry !!! Because Aron hyung suddenly offered to take us by car !!"

"As least you should call us ! Dude blonde !" YoungJae hissed again. Is he jealous that Ren has blonde like him ?

"SHUT UP HALF-HEAD !" Zico stormed onto YoungJae and dragged his collar. You gasped and quickly pulled Zico back, "Oppaaa"

YoungJae stubbornly hissed back, "What's wrong with you these days !?"

"You were just being rude with Ren !" Zico talked back. You face-palmed yourself and tried to shove Zico back to his crew.

"Keep him, oppas" you said to Kyung and U-Kwon, they sighed and held his arms tight.

"YoungJae oppa, don't cause trouble !!" you shot him a look and YoungJae shut up.

Ren seemed shocked with the surprised guests - Block B.

"HyunJi's oppa, you are here too ?" Ren asked.

Zico nodded, immediately threw away all the hated stares he was ready for YoungJae.

Ren smiled affectively, "Then, let's join us" Ren leaded the way and B.A.P obediently followed him.

You looked at all of them, as Block B also went after Nu'Est and B.A.P, you heaved a sigh.

"I.CAN'T.EVEN !" you yelled on your own. People around looked at you with dirty looks. You meekly bowed and ran after them.

 

"They are all my friends" Ren said to the ticket-checker and he let all of you get in.

B.A.P gasped, "Wow ? Your family must be very rich !!"

You rolled your eyes. *These guys, only excited about free-stuff, even though they can pay for it with just a little piece of their money ...*

Block B darted in and all smirked, "I guess we should bring Ren along with us everytime we come here" P.O blurted. You shot him a look, "Shut up oppa"

Ren shyly smiled, "Oh sure ! I am glad to"

Zico cooed, "Awwwwwwwwwww"

You covered Zico's mouth, "Oppa, now can you guys go on your own ..." you did puppy eyes, but Zico shook his head, "No way, Ren is here, why should I play around with those boring boys ?!"

*But Ren is a boy !!!* you wanted to shout into his face. But this was not the time, at least you had to keep it a secret until the end of the day.

*B.A.P is too excited to the Lotte World Day. Ren invited us as well, I can't freak him out because of my brother* you glared at Zico and stormed back to B.A.P. Made sure to keep yourself in between Ren and Zico.

"It's all free ! You guys just have to say you come with Choi Min Ki, all the staffs will let you play without paying !" Ren said happily and jumped around. Nu'Est smirked as all of the rest gasped at what he just said.

Even though B.A.P are rich kids, but they had been living without the love from parents, they had learnt how to use money right. That's explain why B.A.P amazed yet a little annoyed from Ren's kindness ...

And with Block B, not all of them are from rich families, there is still Zico, your brother, who lived the normal life like you since young, for the rest, they are rich boys, still, their parents were just too occupied with their businesses, so they ended up rambling around as Block B and lived carefreely.

*This kid should not act like a brat after this* they all thought about Ren.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

Omo, thank you for all of your care about my health, it's got a little better :))

I will update more tonight ! The Lotte World is just began !~