Their moring

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 54:

Their morning

 

Morning came, you were in Himchan's embrace and you two were nudging into each other. Your head was buried deep inside his chest, his arms were all around you and he stayed in the position kissing your head for all night.

Then sunshine was playing on Himchan's eyes. He twitched then slowly opened his eyes.

*Urgh ... morning already ? ... Where am I ?* he blinked his eyes several times then a sight of an angel hit his vision. A sweet smile appeared on his face, he slowly and gently brushed your hair away from your eyes and gazed at your sleeping face in silence, only your breathing and his heart beat could be heard. *My angel, I have never thought we could be together like this. You know that I love you more than everything, right ?*. With that, he scooted closer and pressed his lips on yours, lightly and carefully, didn't want to wake you up from this beautiful sight.

Then some morning sunshine shone over your face, Himchan chuckled a little and used his hand to cover the sunshine for you. The more he gazed at you, the more his heart beated crazier.

*Not even a harmless sunshine could touch you, you are mine and only mine, my sweetie angel* Himchan smiled and kept looking at you like that for a long time.

While you were going around in your dreamy land, you felt like your face was blushing by a gaze. Unconsiously, you slowly stirred in your sleep and unknowingly scooted closer to Himchan, buried your whole body into his. Himchan chuckled and brushed your hair, muttered sweetly into your ears, "Baby ~"

Your eyes immediately shot open and you blinked at him, tried to process what was going on. Then the memories from last night, that Himchan had stayed with you went back to your blury mind. A small smile formed on your lips and you lightly pushed him, "Morning oppa ~"

"Morning ~" Himchan sang and kissed your eyes, you closed your eyes and chuckled, "Stop kissing me ~ How much have you kissed me last night ?" you playfully glared at him. Himchan acted like guessing, he tappe his chin in thought and gasped, "Omo !!"

You raised an eyebrow, "What ... ?"

He kissed your cheek again, then saluted, "I can't count ~ But I know it's more than stars in the sky"

"You cheesy ert weirdo" you slapped his cheek slightly and sat up, rubbed your eyes.

"What time is it, oppa ?" you asked while ruffled your bed hair. "7Am" "WHAT ?!" your eyes widened and like a flash of light, you were in the bathroom already.

"Why so hurry ?" Himchan asked for you to hear and he also hopped off the bed, made your bed and went to the bathroom with you.

You were hurriedly brushing your teeth and muffledly answered him, "Todai- is the last day at school - pali ~" you pulled him to stand with you in front of the mirror. After doing your daily morning cleaning up, you helped Himchan with his.

"You brush your teeth, I need to prepare uniform for all of you" you announced and ran out of your room, headed to the washing room. You took 6 male uniforms that you had ironed last night and headed back to each room.

You darted in your room and put Himchan's uniform on your bed, "Oppa ! Change when you come out"

Then you went to Zelo and Jongup's room. You sighed as seeing them were snoring like some bulls. Quickly, you slapped Zelo's and pulled him up, "Junhong, wake up ! After today, you can sleep whatever you want". Zelo mutterly went to wash up. You went to Jongup and grasped his arms, pulled him up like a doll, "Jonguppie, wake up wake up !". Jongup immediately opened his eyes and gave you a cute wave, "Morning, Ji ~"

You put their uniforms on the chair and went to Daehyun and YoungJae's room.

"Daehyun oppa ! Wake up !" you shook him hard and Daehyun growled, "Ugrhhhh, I am tired !"

You sighed and skipped to YoungJae, "Jae oppa, moring is here ~". YoungJae moved aside and ignored you. You straightened you and cleared your throat, "THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE !"

"Uh  ?! What ?!" YoungJae shot sitting up and panicky glanced around. Daehyun was in a full surprise so that he rolled over and ended up hitting the floor, "Ouch !"

You smiled satisfiedly and clapped your hands, "Okay !~ Now get change and have breakfast !". You waved and went out, closed the door, carefree about what YoungJae was cursing you.

"That Hippo ! I'll kill you and grill your meat !!" Youngjae skrieked with eyes closed.

You carefully opened Yongguk's room and stepped in. "AHHH" you yelled as soon as you found Yongguk was sitting on the end of his bed, with a sorrow feeling, resting his arms on his lap and slowly glared up at you.

You jumped back and put your hands on your thumping chest, "Omona ! Yongguk oppa, you scared me !". Slowly, you approached him. Taking the chance, Yongguk grasped your wrist and made you stand in front of him, he narrowed his eyes and learned you up and down. Yongguk stood up and yanked your arm, made you crash into him a bit, he stared touching your face, down to your shoulders and arms, then your waist, and when he was about to touch your , you slapped his hand away, "Oppa ! What are you doing !?"

Yongguk made a disappointing face, "You are no more innocent" he stated sadly, shook his head. You frowned, "What do you mean ?"

Yongguk bent down and pouted, "Mind telling me how you and Himchan did 'that' last night ?"

You lost for words, you gasped at his sleepy yet curious face and breathed out in frustration, "Kyah ! Hell no ! We didn't do anything !"

Yongguk put his hands on your shoulders and beamed in a it's-okay-to-lie manner, "You should prepare yourself, I will make sure that Himchan can't put a leg into my house when I see him. That little beast, he can't put it in his pant ?!"

Your face burned red, you mentally hit Yongguk everywhere, "Aishhh ! I said there was nothing !!! Why don't you believe me !!!" "Ouch ouch ! Stop ! Stop !" Yongguk yelled while laughing, he was just kidding.

You heard his pain breath, you stopped eventually and pouted at him, "I am not going to say sorry"

Yongguk rubbed his sore arms, face and cheek, then chuckled, "Okay, i'm sorry. I know you two will not do anything wrong" he patted your head and walked to the bathroom.

You made piggy face behind his back and went down to the kitchen.

And you seriously forgot about Infinite...

 

***

 

While you were making breakfast, a table with 13 chairs surprised you. Then you sighed in realization, *Oh right ... they live with us from yesterday ...*. You looked back at the food you were making, it was just enough for you and B.A.P.

*Even though I didn't like them, I just can't leave them starve on the second day we live together*

Then you ended up making a meal for 13 people and served them on the table.

With a wide smile, you clapped your hands in happiness. *This is the first time I have seen so much plates and chairs in my dining room*. Yes, somehow, you love the idea to let B.A.P and Infinite become closer.

 

Once B.A.P had filled into the table, Infinite was nowhere to be seen.

You decided to go check on them. "I'll call them up". Before any of B.A.P could stop you, you had disappeared.

 

***

 

Hesitantly ouside a room for a while, you finally had an urge to knock on the door.

After a second, someone opened the door and you jumpily stepped back, eyes wide at the shirtless Myungsoo.

'Oops' mumbled, you covered your eyes, only let your eyes look through the gap that your fingers made.

Myungsoo smirked and bent down, raised both his eyebrows and said, "Good morning, my soon-to-be girlfriend". His voice was dark and husky because he was just woken up. You found that y but kept it to yourself, "Excuse me, I am not and will never be yours. So now you have woken-"

"No I'm not ~ I need a morning kiss ~" Myungsoo wrapped his arm around your back and pulled you closer, but you quickly buried your feet into the floor and pushed him away, "Sorry, but my morning kiss is valuable ~" you smirked and poked your head into the room, you saw Hoya had already woken up, he noticed you and used his blanket to cover his bare upper body too. You blushed but still stubbornly glanced at the sleeping Dongwoo, shirtless also.

"What's with all of you and shirtless thingy ?!" you blurted. Myungsoo leaned in and whispered into your ear, "I'm y and I know it. Don't swoon over me like that". You gave him a glare, Myungsoo coolly backed off a bit with another smirk flastered on his face.

You snarled like a cat and turned to Hoya, who had put his shirt on. You smiled lightly and asked, "Um ... Howon ... can you wake up all of your brothers ? I have made breakfast ... you know .."

Hoya stood up and smiled, "Sure, I promise they will be downstair in 5 minutes"

You gratefully smiled back, "Thanks, you are so nice. Not like someone ..." you muttered bitterly, sent Myungsoo a meh-rong and ran downstair.

Myungsoo chuckled, he turned to Hoya and smiled, "Hyung, she is cute, right ?"

Hoya nodded, "Yeah, I know it". Myungsoo laughed, "I can't wait till she be mine"

Hoya frowned, "Don't be so full of yourself, she is with Himchan right now". The younger boy smirked, "Hyung, I know you care for Hyunji alot, don't you want her to be with me - your brother, instead of Himchan - your half-blood related ?" he challenged Hoya.

Hoya kept silent then spat coldly, "If you know that i care for her, then don't do something stupid that hurt her. Brother or not, I'll will kill you"

Myungsoo held his hand out his defense. Hoya glared at him once more then went to wake up the other.

*Whatever you said hyung, I will make her to fall for me* Myungsoo smiled to himself and his mind was full of your image.

 

***

 

Exactly 5 minutes later, Infinite piled down from upstair and jumped onto the seats.

B.A.P stopped chewing, eating and stared at them.

"Why are they here ?" Daehyun asked you. You shrugged, "Breakfast, I want them to join us"

YoungJae scowled, "All thanks to you, Hippo. Now I feel like throwing up at some new faces"

Sungyeol bluntly tilted his chin up and smirked, "Hippo ? Hah. She looks more like a monkey"

"Sorry, what ?" both you and YoungJae snapped back. Sungyeol rounded his eyes, "What ? I said she is a monkey"

"Don't give her nickname, only me could call her by nickname" YoungJae pointed out. You nodded, "Yeh, even though I don't like the name Hippo, but it sounds cuter than monkey, Giraffe"

"Whatever you said, Monkey. And my name is Sungyeol by the way" Sungyeol said and sip on a cup of water you put for him.

Immediately, he spat out all of the water, and all of that flew onto Woohyun's face. You laughed and hi-fived with YoungJae, "And the Giraffe pees by mouth !"

Sungyeol's face darkened and then turned red, and ended up with tomato-like. "YAH ! MONKEY ! YOU-"

"We're done !~" Zelo sang and stood up, he stared at Sungyeol with big wide eyes. Sungyeol was surprised because of Zelo's height, it's the same with him, 183cm.

*Shoot ! How could this kid be so tall ?*

You smiled and stood next to Zelo, "Have a nice breakfast, Giraffe", you bowed a liitle then swung your bag over your shoulder. Sungyeol was about to pull on your bad, but Zelo covered you with his gigant body and still smiled at Sungyeol, "Hyung, what do you think you were doing ?", okay, an innocent Zelo could be scary with his look sometimes.

Sungyeol backed away and smiled salutely, "N-Nothing. Just want to help that Monkey with her bag ..."

You giggled and pushed Zelo out of the house. You turned to Infinite and smiled sweetly, "We have school today, sorry we can't join you fully this breakfast. Just enjoy breakfast and leave the dishes into the sink, I'll clean it after school. Thank you ~" you waved and went out, closed the door.

Sunggyu blinked at the door you just left, "She is nicer than I thought"

SungJong joined while eating, "She is just a meanie towards Sungyeol hyung"

"Yah ! That Monkey and her gigant lollipop are not nice at all !" Sungyeol protested. Dongwoo jerked up, "Lollipop ? You mean Zelo ?"

"Yes ! And what kind of a name is that ?! Zelo ? Urgh !" Sungyeol crossed his arms and stomped his feet like a kid. Hoya chuckled and silently ate the food you made, *She is a good cook*

Myungsoo stared at his plate and he felt his heart warmer by the taste you just made.

"This tastes like mommy's food ..." he mumbled, but all of the boys heard. They quiet down and stared at their plates. It has been years since they last tasted mommy's food. Just like B.A.P, they had to live on their own, but B.A.P was luckier to have you by their side.

"I am jealous of those 6 boys, they have HyunJi for their own all those years" SungJong mumbled, bitterly.

They didn't answer, but silence meaned yes. Once they first saw you and knew that Mr. Bang will let you be his sons bodyguard, they had wished that you would be with them, but thing turned out that you were with B.A.P.

"It's okay, we could be with her right now along with B.A.P, and we could treat them like our sister and brothers" Sunggyu made up thing. SungJong nodded and Dongwoo bobbed his head, Hoya smiled at the thought *She will be a cute sister*, Sungyeol on the other hand snickered, "Tskkk, brothers and sister, yeah right !"

Woohyun smacked his head, "Stop acting ! We all know that you like her the mosy when we were young. Why do you keep bickering with her right now ?" Woohyun said with a smirk.

Sungyeol blushed lightly and looked away, "Do not ! I hate her. Ple !"

"Aish, this kiddo. Stubborn much" Hoya smacked his head again. Sungyeol casted a glare, "Stop it ! We are same age !"

Myungsoo kept silent and smiled, *She is stubborn, cute, sweet, fierce, good at cooking, smile like angel ... Woo Hyun Ji, you are meant to be mine and only mine*

 

~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

I will make another attack from Woo Ji Ho aka Zico later :))

@unxplainabliejoy501: ... break Myungsoo's arm ? Okie ... but why ?! >.<

@greenjongup: Ahhahahaa!!! Really ?! Jongup read with you ?! Awww !~ What a sweet couple :)

@Grey_Storm: believe me, when I see you said you read 7 updates, I was like O__O *Since when i update 7 chapters at time ?!* =))

@seoulchae: come come ! I'll lead you to HyunJi home and kick their !!!

@PanicInParadise: Hello !!~~~ Welcome ~~~~ Thank you for reading this !~ Oh, and you have reached the last chapter ?? Cool !~ Hope you like this new update :)

@-shooberry: hisdfjksdfjdfgjdkashjaskgh <<<<<<<< YAY !! I LEARNT IT !! LOL

@gotanotherfandom: Oh ha ha !! Yes yes ! It's Daehyunie :)

@izzie_inlove: Yongguk TT___TT, poor him :((( And yes ! It's Daehyun !

@hyunmi_jinri: ^^!~ Who is your bias in Infinite ?????

@m-bunnyalice: Mwho ? Who do you call hot boys ?! ... They are just a bunch of kiddos =))

THIS IS OUR WONBIN BUSAN - DAEHYUNIE !!!!!

I can't recognize him at first ...

Wow, you guys are awesome: -shooberry, gotanotherfandom, izzie_inlove !!!