It's A Good Choice

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 34:

It's A Good Choice

You flustered wake up from the sweet night. Seemed like something was off, you sat up on the bed and glanced at your phone to check on the time.

6:30 AM

*Still early* You yawned and stretched your whole body to fully wake up from the tired. Last night you can't sleep well, rolling around the bed but never can you drip off to sleep easily compared with the other tired nights. Then your mind shifted back to the image of Himchan squealing.

"KYAHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~!!!"

You seriously jumped on your spot because of his high-pitch voice. You usually calm in front of those kind of reactions. But today Himchan surprised you for everything he do.

"Master, I don't think you should yell like that at mid-night-"

"From now all. Call me oppa for good, okay ??" Himchan made puppy face and also did some kind of jump like some fangirls would do in the concert.

You looked at him half-eye, your face showed the full amaze yet amuse forward Himchan.

"Master, you only ask me to call you once" you made a serious face. Himchan frowned then used his last but also only method - AEGYO

Himchan pursed his lips and opened his eyes wide, flipped his hair in a seductive manner, held both his pumps right his cheeks and doing the most famous aegyo, which never suits BAP.

Buing Buing

"Ummmm, ahhh, ummmmm, HyunJi ah !~ Call me oppa please !~ Buing Buing"

And the weird sounds continued to attacked your ears, even your eyes were not safe from his aegyo. You took a step backward and heaved in a big breath.

"Arasso !!!" You sighed after giving in. Himchan stopped whatever he was doing and squealed, again.

"YAY !" he pumped his fist and grinned largely. You can't help but chuckling at him. "Now, dear my maste-" "Channie Oppa" he pouted.

"Right, Him.Chan.Oppa" you forced out each word and arkwardly rubbed your neck. Himchan smiled and tapped your head. You blushed and quickly darted upstairs, left the over-hyper Himchan there squealing on his own.

Your face crept a smile and you felt like jumping into the sky right now. The mixture of happiness and embarrassment filled in your heart.

"Oh well, let's see if it is a good choice after seeing other masters' reactions" you did a hwaiting pump and quickly prepared yourself then started working on your daily chores.

 

***

 

The boys dragged themselves down to the kitchen, already looked nearly in their uniforms.

They have woken up after you darted into each room and tapped each of them on the back as gently as you could never imagine you would be.

"Good morning !~" you sang and turned around to find yourself froze at the 6 handsome and hot boys. You coughed arkwardly then came back to arranging the table. *I hate to admit it, but they look so good in those new hair styles*

"What's for breakfast today ?" Jongup asked and made a cute face while sitting on the table. You acted like normal and answered without turning back, "Seaweed Soup for today, JongUppie" you lightly smirked as no one made a sound.

Yes

They were taken off guard after hearing you calling Jongup minus the master behind.

"...Oh ...okay..." JongUp rubbed his ears then scratched his head. They glanced around but no one knew the answer except Himchan.

Himchan on the other hand, giggling to himself and smirked seeing Jongup's face. You placed the plates in front of each of them and went to get them Hot Choco.

"What's with that Hippo ?" YoungJae mumbled. Daehyun shrugged in no comment.

Yongguk stood up and ran after you to help you with bringing the cups, your mouth lightly gasped as someone yanked away 4 cups then you said softly, eyes looked down, "Thanks, Yongguk oppa..."

Yongguk smiled widely at first, but then his smile faded bit by bit then ended up with a surprise face replaced. "W-What did you just call me ?" he shuttered and stared intently at you.

You bit your lips and hurriedly when to give Daehyun and Zelo their drinks. Yongguk didn't move until the next second then he quickly followed you, his mind filled with puzzlement. *Is she crazy ?*

"Thanks noona" Zelo beamed and received his drink nicely. You smiled back, "Welcome"

Daehyun looked at his Choco then to Zelo's, he frowned in jealousity. "Hey ! You put more cream for Zelo !" Daehyun pointed out. You chuckled and complainingless putting new more cream into his, "There ! Happy now, ... Daehyun oppa ?" Daehyun looked up with wide eyes and so did all the boys. They narrowed their eyes at you, in return, you smirked playfully and raised your shoulder, "What ?"

"You just called me Jongupie without master" Jongup uncertainly stated

"And me Yongguk oppa ..." Yongguk said with hesitance, this was the first time the fierce leader looked troubled.

"And what did you just call me ?" Daehyun asked with amusement.

You took a long look at them, then you caught Himchan's eyes, which relieved you the most. With a wide grin, you replied, "Daehyun oppa"

"Omo !?" YoungJae yelped and scooted closer to you, "Hippo !! What made you change your mind !?"

"Himchan oppa was being very stubborn and whinny ... so ..." you made a face and glared at Himchan.

Himchan chuckled, "Now thanks me, those ungrateful boys !" He smacked Jongup and Daehyun's heads, then he was about to hit Yongguk, the leader coldly looked at him with burning eyes, "You dare ?" Yongguk hissed. Himchan gulped and turned 360 degrees away to YoungJae.

The latter boy enlarged his eyes, "WAIT HYUNG !!! She hasn's called me oppa yet !!" Himchan stopped then thought for a while, "Um ..." Himchan scoffed and sank down in his chair.

"Come on, eat your breakfast !! School is started in any more minutes ! You guys don't want to be late for school, right ?" you clapped your hands and gave them a bright grin. They nodded and paid attention back to their foods.

But YoungJae kept peeking at you, more like a glare. You raised your brow and tilted your head at him, "Yes ?"

YoungJae made a face. *Why Hippo didn't call me oppa ?* He flashed fire from his eyes to you, you smirked lightly, after all, you were just kidding with YoungJae.

"Is the soup not fit with your taste today, huh YoungJae master ?" you asked with teasing tone. YoungJae puffed his chubby cheeks and didn't reply.

Zelo perked up, " Noona, why don't you call YoungJae hyung oppa ???"

You chuckled, "He hates it when people don't show respect to him" you said calmly and studied for his reaction. YoungJae choked and muffled, "WHO SAID ?"

"Oh come on, everyone knows, the last time I forgot to call you master, you threw a tantrum on me and also gave me a long lesson about showing respectation to your elder" you stated and smiled good-naturely.

YoungJae sulkily poked his food, "But - But calling an older boy oppa is much more than respected ..." he trailed off. You chuckled, "Then ?"

"AISH !! PABO HIPPO ! I WANT YOU, NO I DEMAND YOU TO CALL ME OPPA !!!!" YoungJae threw a tantrum right now.

You laughed and swung back and forth, "Just kidding ! Aigoo, you and your temper !" you snapped.

"DON'T PLAY DUMB ! CALL ME OPPA, RIGHT NOW !!" "ARASSO ! YOUNGJAE OPPA ! HAPPY NOW ?" you raised your voice back. But all the boys knew better that you and YoungJae were just too close to do that.

YoungJae made his lips into a firm line then slowly smiled, "Now it's better"

You chuckled and rushed them to finish breakfast. None of you wanted to be late just because of those stupid joke.

You smiled warmly seeing them eating with happy mood. A satisfied smile appeared on your face.

*Now I know calling them oppa is not a bad choice after all ... Seeing them happy, I am happy too*

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

Sorry for the late update, plus, this update is lame, too =.=

I promise on Ren and Nu'Est's appearance on the next update :))

I miss them so much too !~

Thank you for all the comments for the previous chapie, it's sweet, right ? Right ? LOLzzz

 

Any Inspirits here ?? I will throw you Woohyun's cheesy hearts !~

*Throw throw throw*