Official Friends

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 16:

Official Friends

 

B.A.P smiled and pushed themselves off the wall as soon as they saw you and Himchan. But their eyes popped out of their sockets as seeing you and him hand in hand.

"Noona !!" Zelo grimaced and ran to you. You blinked at the ramen boy running with a frown on his face, "Wae Zelo ?"

"Why you holding hands with hyung ?" Zelo asked and sounded like he was left out. You tilted your head and looked down, "Eh !" you yelped and quickly pried his hand away.

"Hey ! I just felt the warm ! Let's me hold it longer" Himchan snapped and reached for your hand, but you blushed madly and ran straight to class.

"Bye masters !" you mumbled and passed by them.

Daehyun and Jongup scratched their heads, YoungJae suspiciously following you by his gaze, "This Hippo is so weird today"

"How ?" Yongguk asked without looking Youngjae's way. YoungJae raised an eyebrow and stated, "She acted all girly and even blushed ! That's strange ! Hippo always frowns or yells at us !"

"At you actually" Daehyun pointed out and pulled on YoungJae's collar, "Come on, we are cleaning the class today", he dragged the big mouth out of their sight.

Yongguk smirked and gave Himchan a tap on the back, "Good job man"

Himchan confused looking up and furrowed his eyebrows, "What do you mean ?"

"You are good at getting a girl more than I thought" YongGuk chuckled and wrapped his arm around the latter's shoulder. Made all the girls squeal, "Yongguk and Himchan are hugging !!!!"

JongUp made a face and tugged on Zelo, "I will drop you at your class, don't stay alone with either of them ...". He gave his hyungs a disbelieving look and went off.

Yongguk grinned and tightened the embrace, Himchan growled and waved all of his body, "GET OFF ! PEOPLE ARE THINKING WE ARE GAYS !"

"What !? They are gays !?" "No way !" "So we only have 4 of them to follow ?" "We have Nu'Est too"

Yongguk smirked and hang his body over Himchan, "Channie ah !~ Piggy back me !~", we whined and blashing his eyelids like a girl. Himchan yelled in frustration plus disgusting, "YOU FREAK ! DON'T COME NEAR ME ! AND NOT MY DEAR DONGSEANGS TOO ! AND MOREOVER ! NO ZELO !"

Youngguk laughed and jumped around, "I am not doing this to Zelo ! You are the one who scared Junhong of by your false skinship"

Yongguk did a mehrong and ended up being chased by Himchan, "DUMBY LEADER ! STOP RUNNING !"

 

***

 

You sat down on your seat and put both your hands on your cheeks, to cool down the heat from blushing and also to cover it from your classmates. *They will think I am crazy and weird ... I have never acted shy and girly toward them ...*

You sighed and kept your head down. But a hand held your chin and held it up, "Why you are so red ?"

You blinked at Minhyun and shook your head away from his hand, "N-Nothing"

"Are you sick ? Have a fever ? Or having a stomachache ? Ohhh !! Because of JR's cook right !?" Ren made a long sentence and finished by smacking on JR's head.

You rolled your eyes, "... we are this close now ?"

"Uh-huh ! Here is yours, my friend !" Baekho placed a milk bottle in front of you and smiled.

"We all have milk everyday ! We think our friends should have too !" JR pointed to Jongup's table and a chocolate bottle was on it. You can't help but softened, you touched the bottle and suddenly thought of Zelo, "Zelo will like this ... It's banana milk ..." you mumbled to yourself but all of them heard it.

"Zelo ? You know what he likes ?" Ren asked and his face showed a hint of hating it. You gasped and covered your mouth, "I- I mean ... he had told me once ! Yeh !" you made a false truth and laughed arkwardly.

*She knows Zelo's taste, cares for all of Jongup's study, YoungJae calls her Hippo, Daehyun calls her baby,... and this morning she walked to school with Himchan ... what is their relationship ?*

Ren thought and eyed Minhyun, who also had the same thought, they shrugged and decided to ask you out.

"Why you walked with Himchan hyung this morning ?" Minhyun asked and rested his chin on his palm.

You rounded your eyes, "We liv-, no, we met at the bus stop". You almost spilled out the truth. You warily looked down and inhaled.

"Is that so ...? Why didn't he go with B.A.P ?" Ren continued. JR and BaekHo looked at the two and blinked innocently.

"Yongguk said -" you stopped and covered your mouth. *Stupid mouth ! Why today you are so much like YoungJae's mouth !*

"I don't know. Just met him, and all" you forced a smile and looked away from Minhyun and Ren's eyes.

"Okay ... Then, ... can we visit you sometime ?" Ren asked and purposely pressed his hand on yours.

You took your hand back and shuttered, "N-No !"

"WHY !!" JR snapped. You gave him a look, "I don't want to"

"Me want toooo !!" JR whined and shook your shoulders, you sighed and pushed his hands off, "You can't, because ... because ... My house is small and very very poor ..."

Their face fell and they enchaged a pity look, you smiled secretly, cheered up at the thought they will give up coming to your house, which is B.A.P's house instead.

"It's okay" Minhyun smirked. *I don't believe you, liar queen*

You frowned, "Oh come on !! I am very poor that can't even treat you ramen !" *It's true though, I am out of money right now*

"I can cook !" JR volunteered, they gasped and smacked him down, "And I will book 6 rooms in my hospital" Minhyun glared at the boy.

You lightly grew your eyes wide, "Your hospital ?"

Minhyun nodded, "HwangMin Hosital". You shrinked your nose, hated his background, "... great ... I hate rich and show-off boy ... here I am, being 'friend' with them ..." you mumbled to yourself. And lucky enough, they didn't hear.

"Sorry guys. I am not in your world. I am just a very normal girl, with no fame or rich family. Stop bothering me, will you ?" you firmly said and crossed your arms.

They stared at you, can't believe that you didn't react at Minhyun's family. Even though they knew you are not that kind of girl, still, surprise is surprise.

"We are not that kind of rich boys too !" Baekho protested and held his hands up. JR nodded and Minhyun just eyed you. Ren slowly poked your hand, "I like you ... Don't hate us for that ... we never have real friends because they all played with us for money, fame, ..." he said with sad and shaky voice.

You felt your heart clutched a little and felt the pain from them. "AISH !! OKAY OKAY !!" you gave up and took the defeat.

"You don't hate us ?" Ren asked. "Nope" you answered shortly, didn't look at them.

"We are friends ?" Baekho asked and poked his head up and down. You stopped for a while and slowly spoke, "I have never had a friend ... *B.A.P is an exception ...*. If you guys really consider me one-"

"WE ALL DOOOO !" they chorused and your classmates turned to them with a confusing look. You was surprised and tried your best to cover their mouths, "Tskkkk !! You guys look like a family of ducks ..."

"Friends ?" Minhyun asked again, this time low and sincere. You softened and slowly nodded, "Yeh..."

"YAHOOOOOOOOO !!" JR jumped up and down, he held onto BaekHo's neck and hang on his body like a monkey. You chuckled and pulled him off, "I don't be friend with animal !"

Ren laughed and pointed to JR, "She means you are a monkey !! Ahaha !!"

"And said by a bunny ..." Minhyun snickered and looked aimlessly. You glared at him and hit his ear, "You jerk ! Stop calling me bunny !"

"Y-You -"

 

"Teacher's coming !" one of your classmate yelled and cut Minhyun off.

You stucked your tongue out and smiled, "Ple !"

He smirked and turned back. They all got back to their seats and silence took place.

You felt happy for some odd reason. But a vibrate from your phone cut your thought off.

*Himchan master is having trouble now ?* with a heavy heart, you peeked at the message.

 

"Baby !~ Oppa will pick you up after school !~ I miss you <3 The boys miss you too <3"

Jiho Oppa <3

 

You heartfully smiled at the message, *Oppa !*

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

Sorry for any grammar mistake ! I am not a native English speaker anyway <3

Thanks for reading, my dear subbies :)

Let's be friend !~

Let's follow me on Twitter if you don't mind, "Vanessa_2501"

^^

Oh, Zico is showed up !! Yay !!