Miss Bushy

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 46:

Miss Bushy

 

I have left for school. I have already made breakfast.

Yongguk oppa, you shouldn't drink too much coffee, okay ?

Daehyun oppa, your hot choco today has lot of cream.

YoungJae oppa, today I prepared banana milk for you too.

Jonguppie, don't fill in too much chips, remember to bring your math homework =.=

Zelo, noona didn't make you hot choco or leave banana milk for you today. Let's just drink juice !

...Himchan master, please don't skip breakfast ...

Hyun Ji

 

Yongguk read it and slammed the paper against the table. He sighed and sat down on the seat, sipped on his milk coffee instead of ice coffee.

"This has been a week, and I feel like HyunJi hasn't lived with us anymore" Daehyun poked the cream on the choco by the straw, hot choco today suddenly was too sour for him.

YoungJae pressed his head on the table and looked aimlessly at the banana milk. "I miss Hippo ... I miss being kicked off the bed every morning"

"I wanna break my phone, so that she can't sneak in our room and set our phone into the alarm mode every morning ... She didn't bother to wake us up and leave damn early for school" Yongguk looked at his phone then threw it carefreely on the table.

Jongup ate his breakfast and searched for chips, but he didn't have any will to eat it now.

"I only meet her in class, ... at lunch she made sure to stay in class, or school garden. As long as faraway from us. At home, she would avoid us as well as she could" Jongup mumbled as the memory came back to him.

Zelo drank on his juice and pouted, "Noona hates me ... noona hates Zelo ... noona doesn't need Zelo anymore ..."

They sighed in unison, the house was filled with sadness and boredom... Only Himchan was the most silent one.

Himchan lightly sat down on the chair, he looked at the sandwich you made for him, no mayonaise, no tomatoes, full of bacon and egg. He had a light smile on, *She still cares for me*

But his smile vanished as he re-read the letter you left. 'Himchan master', that made his heart sink in pain, he had never hated being called master like today. He looked at your seat, empty and cold like there was never you using it.

*I can't believe she seriously avoided me for a week already. When I call her, she quickly excused and ran away. At school or home, she kept herself away from me. Woo Hyun Ji ... you make me go insane ...* Himchan closed his eyes and leaned back on the chair.

Yongguk eyed him, slightly glared at the boy, "Eat it. If HyunJi knows you skip breakfast, again. She would be sad"

Himchan sighed and munched on the sandwich a little, he chewed and shallowed down, his heart reacted again at the taste, it's full of your image.

*I can't stand living like this. I need her*

 

***

 

You were sitting in class, reading on some novel that you just borrowed from the library whenever you stayed late at school just to let B.A.P not wait for you.

You tried to concentrate onto the page, but everything appeared into your eyes and mind was only Himchan and the boys. *I wonder will they be fine at home. No ! You have to be used to it, HyunJi... It's not like you will stay with them forever. One day, you have to leave them and come to live with Jiho oppa ...*

Still, your worry grew bigger by every minute.

Nu'Est came early today, too. Ren brightened seeing you at your seat, he and the others skipped to you with interesting.

"Bunny ~" Minhyun sang and sank down on his seat in front you. But you didn't hear his calling.

Minhyun blinked and looked at JR. JR smirked and called, "HyunJi. Why you come to class so early these days ?"

Still no answer

Ren chuckled, he poked on your hand, "HyunJi, are you okay ?" he lowered his head and looked up at you. This point, you snapped up from your thought, "Oh, you guys came ?"

"Aish, we were here for years" Minhyun gave you a look. You nodded heartlessly, "Oh ..."

They exchanged puzzled look with each other, had no idea why you acted like this.

Baekho beamed, "Where is Jongup ?"

At the name, your face showed surprise and taking off guard. "Uh ...um ... I am not with them today ..."

*Not today, but all this week ... Especially, you and Himchan hyung ... I sensed something not right* Ren thought and had a worry feeling.

"Himchan hyu-"

"Himchan ? What happened to him ?!" you shot up and dragged Ren's hand, squeezed in bafflement.

Ren's shoulder flattered a little, now he knew what was the start of your down.

"What happened to you, and him ?" Ren asked, looked straight into your eyes.

You pinched your eyebrows, "Nothing" you looked away.

"Don't lie to me ! You know that I love you, which means I can read your mind, clearly" Ren said, and for the first time, you found him manly for a look he has.

You warily looked up and stole a peek at him, yes, Ren was serious. You sighed. *If only Himchan oppa said those words to me, everything wouldn't be this complicated*

But you frowned at your own thought. *No you are bad, HyunJi. You can't compare Ren with Himchan ... This is wrong ... I am not deserved to receive love from Ren, but he will think I am horrible while thinking him as Himchan*

And as if in your face was printed the big word HIMCHAN or what, Ren could tell that you were thinking about Himchan. Ren felt his heart drop, but he can't act weak anymore. If he wanted to win your heart, he must be at least as strong as you.

Ren forced a bright smile and tucked on your hand, "Are you free after school ?"

You confusedly looked at him, but Ren only smiled and smiled at you with hope. You chuckled a bit and shook your head, "Too bad, I am free after school"

Ren smiled wider, "Cool ~ Then you must go with me" he grinned and patted your head, "Now push your worry away, we will have an exam before summer, so you must focus in class"

You felt lighter a bit, a smile was formed on your face and you nodded, "I know. And thanks, Ren"

He smiled sweetly and only looked at you. *As long as you are happy*

 

***

 

Lunch time came. And you were walking along the hall way after dragged some food at the canteen. You ran out off the class no sooner after the bell rang, just wanted to avoide Jongup.

*I hope the garden will not be taken by someone already* you hopefully skipped to the garden.

As soon as you sat down on the grass. A weird noise hit your ears. Bewildered, you spun around and found Himchan standing right the entrance of the garden's gate. Your eyes widened and you hid behind the bush.

He looked around, on his hand was a milk box and he seemed hurry.

*Where is she ? I thought I saw her go here a while ago*

Himchan took a few step in front. You squealed in your mind, didn't want to get caught or see him in this state. You didn't know why, but you just hid without thinking much.

*Please please please !! Don't let him see me ! Or else this would be arkward* you prayed and closed your eyes as Himchan walked closer to the bush.

"Hyun-" Himchan spotted you and called, but he immediately noticed that you were hiding. His heart tightened and his body became limp, the fact that you didn't forgive and didn't want to meet him hurt him so much.

*I guess I will talk to her later ...* Himchan sighed secretly and placed the milk box down on the grass, near the bush you was hiding behind.

He coughed before announced, "Well, she is not here ! I hope if she will come here and find this milk box, she will receive it"

You opened your eyes and peeked at his back, he was heading out. Then suddenly he turned back, looked at you, or more than at the bush.

"Miss Bushy ! Please tell HyunJi that Himchan is sorry, and that milk box is a little from his apology !" he shouted loud enough for Miss Bushy to hear and walked off.

Once you didn't see his figure anymore. You stood straight up and walked to pick up the milk box.

A smile crept up your face. You hugged the milk box and chuckled. "Silly Himchan ... He is either a babo for talking with a bush or he already found me and Miss Bushy is me"

You shook your head lightly and smiled again. *I believe that Miss Bushy is me ... Himchan oppa ... why did you treat me sweetly like this again ? Don't you just see me as a sister ... ?*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

Let's give Ren a chance to show his love, guys !!!!

^.^ Himchan is a sweet coward, right !~~~

I hope this update will heal your heart somehow, my dear readers !~ <3 In case the previous chappie was not heart-breaking enough, blame my writing skill LOL

@ greenjongup: I felt bad for not giving Jongup a lot appearance here, so here he is in that chappie :))

@ seoulchae: O__O teared up ?! Really !!! I am glad that I can actually tear up someone :)) And sorry for doing that ^^

@ daehyunbunny: eh ? Why not ! Daehyun is y, and y = ert :)) What a compare !!

@ hyunmi_jinri: hjghjfjskdfkasf nice comment !! =))))

@ mint31: a mess will become normal again :) Give Himchan time :)

@ unxplainableJoySs501: don't blame Himchan !! Blame this crazy author !! LOL

@ KarinaKate: aw !~ Thanks for a sweet comment !~ I am happy that you love the flirty scene !! But a mess turned your mood down. Sorry *deep bow*

=)) I am so happy today !~ You know what ??? I am ranked 6th in my class for this school year !! What a happy news for me !!!! Yaya !!!

And because I am so happy, double update, bonus a video that I found, has our baddass leader Bang Yong Guk in it !!

But this time, Yongguk is so so cute and young !!

This is a CF for Lotteria in my country, Vietnam, so the words on the vid are Vietnamese and English. But just ignore it ! Because Yongguk is the main :)))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEpSbLmR2Mg