The Changed You

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 12:

The changed you

 

After 2 hours wandering around Myung Dong Street. You two finally reached home.

You stood in front of your front door and anxiously bit on your bottom lip, a weird and worried feeling were all over you.

"Why the house sounds so quiet .... ?" you peeked up at Himchan, who had a face not really different from you. Usually, this time Zelo and Yongguk would turn the hip hop music really loud and started practicing rapping. But today is different, the house was at peace and cold state.

"I have a bad feeling, master" you gulped down hard and stepped back a bit.

Himchan didn't want to show you he was scared too, he scared Yongguk will throw a tantrum for ditching school, but in front of you, he would never show it off. Himchan gathered his courage and twisted the doorknob.

'Click'

The door opened and Himchan put his feet in. Immediately, a hard and heavy object flief its way straight to his face.

"BAMP"

A loud sound was heard and Himchan grew dizzy right on his spot. "What the heck !" he managed to yell and wandered his hand around to find the thing that just hit him.

You bent down as soon as you saw Himchan being hit, "Are you okay master ?" you reached for his face but he suddenly stood up.

"WHO THREW MY BACKPACK ?!"

No need anyone to answer, you looked around the living room and B.A.P was all there. Zelo and Jongup curved around the sofa, YoungJae and Daehyun were watching TV, only Yongguk had his dark eyes on both of you.

"Your nightmare" his husky voice made Himchan shut up and lost all his dare. You also found his anger inside his attractive voice. *I shouldn't have loved that voice* you looked around but Yongguk.

The leader made his way to you like a bull, he stopped right in front of Himchan with his arms-crossed.

"Where did you two go ?" Yongguk spoke slowly, like hitting one by one your guity out.

Your eyes grew weak and you decided to take all the fault, "I asked Himchan master to ditch school with me"

"NO !" Himchan shouted and raised his voice, "I did it" he said with confidence, while I thought his confidence was useless this time.

Yongguk didn't seem please with both the answers, his eyebrows raised higher and higher, "I believed Himchan this time".

Himchan bewildered, "Why you always believe me when I am the wrong one ?"

Yongguk smirked, "Because you always are"

The accused boy kept silent, he didn't want to get on the leader's bad side now. "Thanks for ... er ... bringing my backpack home, man" Himchan arkwardly punched Yongguk's chest.

"I used it as my shoes on the way home"

"WHAT !?" Himchan held his backpack up and examined it, "My poor baby ~" Himchan dusted it off and also faked crying.

YoungJae rolled his eyes and skipped behind Yongguk, "Hyung, they need being punished" YoungJae poured more oil into the fire.

"YoungJae ..." you mumbled but he gave you a mehrong. "Who asked you to ditch school ? When you ditch school, my reputation will be down, because you enrolled into this school as my sister !!" YoungJae pointed out.

You shook your head, that smart head only cared about his study.

"YoungJae is right" Yongguk nodded. "YES HYUNG !" YoungJae pumped his fist. Himchan gritted his teeth and glared down on YoungJae.

Yongguk pushed Himchan off and cleared his throat, "You two will have to -"

"MOVE OUT AND MOVE SCHOOL" YoungJae kept yelling nonsense things. You were about to kick his mouth if Zelo didn't run to you.

"Noona ~" Zelo hugged you and his face saddened. You cooled down and patted his back, "I will be okay, Yongguk master will not be really harsh, right ... ?"

You warily looked up to see him frowning, as an asnwer 'I am not easy on you this time'

"I was saying, Himchan and HyunJi will-"

"BE KICK OUT OF BANG FAMILY !"

"Yoo Young Jae" this time YongGuk can't stand that big mouth. YoungJae pouted and looked shyly down.

Yongguk shook his head at the younger and started his word again, "Chanie and HyunJi will not go with us by car for the next week"

"MWO ?" Himchan shouted in frustration. Your eyes rounded but soon an eye-smile took place, "That's it ?" you asked, sounded a little too happy.

Yongguk knew you like it, you had never liked riding with them to school, but he chose this punishment anyway. *Chanie needs time to realize his feeling, that pabo ...* Yongguk thought and an evil smile crept on his face.

"That's it"

"BUT HYUNG !" YoungJae jumped out and swung his arms around, "That's not a punishment, at least not for that hippo ! She likes it, don't you see ?"

"YoungJae hyung, you are a meanie" Zelo accused him, and JongUp clapped along, "Zelo is right"

"Maknaes shut up !" YoungJae gave them death glares, made those poor boys to shut up immediately.

Daehyun sighed at his brother, "Jae, you should learn to keep your mouth shut in this kind of family meeting". Daehyun dragged YoungJae's skirt and pulled him away.

"I don't want to ! I want to go by car !" Himchan whined and made a face. You chuckled and suggested, "I will take the punishment all my own. Yongguk master can let Himchan go with you guys. I will ... er ... walk to school and go home for entire year, I am Okay !" you chirped up.

Yongguk raised an eyebrow, "You think I don't know what you are up to ?". You meekly bit your lips.

"A week is a week. Both of you. Done !" he clasped his hands to end the conversation.

YoungJae growled and sulkily stormed up to his room. "This house is full of nice people"

You can't help but smile, you were pleased enough with this punishment. "Saying this is weird, but, thanks master" you gave Yongguk a warm smile. Seemed like you were comfortably smiled with them now.

Yongguk gasped and froze. JongUp also held onto Zelo, gripped his arm tight. Daehyun blinked and blinked, then he wiped his eyes. Himchan smirked at his bros, "Well well, like I said, they are dead under your smile".

You grew embarrassed and covered your face, only left the eyes. The boys dazed out of their mind and started ba-bombing you with questions.

"Omo ! Since when you smiled to us ?" JongUp asked and smiled wider than ever.

"Baby ah ~ Smile to me to" Daehyun turned you to look at him. But Yongguk pushed them off and dragged your face, "HyunJi, what did Himchan do to you ?!"

"Hey !" Himchan yelled.

Hearing those noise, YoungJae curiously walked down. And as soon as he reached the floor, he saw you smiling to the boys.

"He made my change my mind ... um ... I think I should turn back to be the old cheerful Woo Hyun Ji, right ?" you smiled brightly.

"OMG !" HIPPO IS SMILING !" YoungJae stumbled on his feet on purpose.

"So cute !~" and the mocking king suddenlt ran to you and pinched your cheeks. You gave him a disbelied look. YoungJae scoffed, "What ? I can't compliement huh ?"

You laughed, "Ani, just because I don't think I am cute"

"WHO SAID ?!" six voices cracked up. You were surprised so you clutched on your chest, "Y-Your ... fangirls ..."

"Aiii, they are much uglier than my baby !~" Daehyun waved his hand.

"Hyung is right, my noona is the prettiest girl ever !" Zelo beamed and circled his arm into a big round. You smiled at his childishness, "Thanks, Zelo"

"SHE SMILED AGAIN !" Yongguk shouted. This time all of you gave him a look.

"You are overeacting" Himchan snapped and all of you bursted into laughter.

Yongguk softly smiled at you, "You changed for the better, thank you"

You widened your eyes, "Eh ? You mean I was not good before ?" you joked.

Yongguk chuckled and poked your nose, "You are always perfect in my eyes" he said and pulled you for a quick hug.

For a moment, you felt like Yongguk was your blood-related brother, he knew you well and cared for you the most.

You were smiling as remembered your stuffs.

"Jongup master, did you bring my stuff home ?" you looked around but see nothing.

JongUp tilted his head, "What do you mean ?"

Your eyes rounded at his innocence, "My backpack. I left it at school"

JongUp shook his head and admitted, "When I went out, I saw Ren and Minhyun took your stuffs. But I thought you asked them to take it"

"WHAT ?" you hollered and face-palmed yourself, "These boys ...". You turned to YoungJae and waggled your finger, "Master, give me Minhyun's number"

YoungJae took his phone out but didn't forget to snap, "You have to pay me back for this"

You called Minhyun and right away, a flirting voice picked up.

'Hello'

"Hwang Min Hyun" you growled his name

'Oh, hi bunny' he recognized your voice right away

"You or Ren is having my backpack ?"

'Ah, both of us' Minhyun said

You rolled your eyes, B.A.P grew worried, you had never controled your temper with Nu'Est, especially Minhyun.

"Meet me at the Chunsa Park. Bring my backpack, okay"

'Ohhhh, you asking me for a date !~~ I will call Ren !~~'

You hang up before letting him say goodbye. Zelo jumped his surprise as you frowning and storming into the kitchen.

"Not good" Zelo pouted and sank down on the sofa. YoungJae smiled satisfiedly, "I wonder what did Minhyun say to her to make her humble like that"

Jongup and Daehyun pulled both YoungJae's arms and threw him on the ground, "You little fattie,  stop teasing HyunJi"

Himchan puffed his cheek, didn't like the idea you had asked Minhyun and Ren to meet outside school. Yongguk seemed like knowing what his bro thought, "Chan, you have to try if you want to win her. I don't think that Ren guy is kidding when he said he likes my angel"

Himchan rolled his eyes and kept looking at you who busily prepared dinner for them.

 

***

Author's corner:

:)) 2 subbies unsubscribed, I bet they are Ren's fans :))

Since I didn't put Ren in a lot for previous chapters :)

Oh, and Ren will show up more.

Anyone wonder where is Zico ? :))