Sweet Night

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 30:

Sweet Night

 

She kissed me and ran off. Wait ! HyunJi ! Wait ! Why did you kiss me and let me dumbfound right here ?! HyunJi !!!

Himchan opened his eyes wide and felt his heart bouncing non-stop.

"The kiss ..." he mumbled and realized the surroundings around him. It's his room, and definitely, he was just dreaming.

"It's just a dream. Sheesh" he muttered and used his normal hand to support him sitting up. That was the time he realized someone was holding his hand.

Puzzled, he looked to his right and there was you, who slept peacefully with your hand in his, both 10 fingers interacted perfectly.

Blinking in surprise, Himchan accessed his mind and glanced around, stopped at Yongguk's bed. *Where is Yongguk ? Didn't he sleep in this room last night ?* he turned back to you. *And why HyunJi is here ?*

Gently, he lowered his head and stared at your face. He smiled unknowingly and his finger found its way to your cheek. He lightly on your skin and stopped at your lips.

His gaze softened, *The dream about you kissing me, it's really nice. I just wish you really did it, or ... I can do it ...* Himchan pulled his finger back and slowly leaned in.

His lips were about to touch yours, too bad, you stirred and woke up. Himchan quickly leaned back and his face froze at you.

You raised your head up and met eyes with him, "Oh. Good moring, master" you greeted him with a smile, still didn't get the point that you were in his room.

Himchan nodded lightly, caused your hand to be pulled by his. You gasped and released his hand, "I-I thought you would have a nightmare ... or you will be hurt in sleeping" you explained while shuttering. Himchan chuckled and poked your nose, "Thanks, I guess I was having a good sleep, all thanks to you" he smiled with his eyes closed.

You your dry lips and smiled back, "I didn't know I was too sleepy and ended up sleeping here"

Himchan felt his heart stop a beat while you doing that lips. *Kyah ! Her lips ! I almost kiss it ...*

"Really ??? Or ... you was taking advantage to stay with me the night ? Huh ? Huh" Himchan sounded like teasing you. He smirked and you boldly stared back, "Don't talk nonsense"

You stood up and walked away, "I will be making breakfast ... Call me if you need help"

"Wait ! Help me with the morning cleaning !" Himchan hopped off the bed and nodded to the bathroom.

You blinked in response.

 

"Open your mouth !" you ordered and Himchan opened his mouth widely. You put the toothbrush in and started brushing his tooth.

"You forgot to brush your teeth last night" you snapped with a face. Himchan chuckled mufflely with his mouth full with toothpaste, "It's was - was - your fault -that-t I can-'t do-o that"

You grinned meekly, "Sorry"

*She keeps saying sorry ... Now I feel bad ...* Himchan sighed and spat out.

You helped him with the water washing and cleaned his face with the wet towel. "Close your eyes, master"

Himchan closed his eyes and winced as you wiping his face like a little kid.

"Kyah ! Kyeopta !" you said what you thought without thinking. Himchan grinned, "You found me cute ?"

"N-No" you avoided his eyes. He chuckled, "Aiii, I am handsome and cute, even smart and y, whatelse can't i have ?"

"You can't stop boasting about yourself" you shot back. He smiled instead.

"I'm done with your face, master" you washed the towel and hang it on. Himchan held your hand and led you out.

"Help me with the clothes, I can't wear it" he gave you his uniform. You obedient took it and started helping him with the shirt.

You wore it for him and buttoned it all. There you goes, the pants.

"Eh ... I have to help you with the pants too ?" you warily looked up at him. Himchan nodded without hesitated. "But you can wear this PJ's pants last night" you pointed out.

"But, this one has zipper and button !" he cried out.

You hesitated. But being the boyish and carefree about ual topic, you didn't pay much embarrassment into this. Moreover, it was your fault.

"Okay" you simply said, "You take off you pants, please"

"Seriously ?" Himchan widened his eyes, "I-I thought you knew I was just kidding" he hid his face.

You smirked, "Really ? Oh well, I don't care much. Now take off your pants !" you reached out for his pants, but he ran away.

"I can ask the kids to help me" he yanked the pants on your hand and ran out of the room.

You laughed and headed downstair to the kitchen.

 

***

 

School.

"Yongguk, where was you last night ?" Himchan asked while the 7 of you walked through the hall way.

The leader smirked, "HyunJi's room"

"WHAT ?" the younger boys asked in bewilderment. Even you were surprised.

"Y-You slept with Hippo last night ?" YoungJae asked and his voice shaky a bit.

Yongguk chuckled, "I wish. But the girl was with her prince last night" he eyed you teasingly.

You coldly looked away, definitely to hide your blushing cheeks.

"Noona, where were you last night ?" Zelo asked innocently and pulled on your hand. You looked around but Himchan.

The latter boy grinned, "My room"

"WHAT AGAIN ?" Daehyun and YoungJae yelled. Yongguk smirked, "I went to the room after playing game at Zelo's. And found these two slept soundly hand in hand. Such a sweet night !~"

"You dork ! Shut up !" Himchan snapped and kicked Yongguk's . The leader laughed and hi-fived with Jongup.

You kept silent. The best way to avoid those kind of scanfal - ignore it.

"It's your class, bye" all of you bid goodbye with the maknae and headed to your room.

"Go HyunJi" Jongup called for you. But you reached out to take back the bag of yours from his shoulder and gave him a small smile, "I will not attend classes today"

"Eh ?" Jongup tilted his head in confusion. You nodded to Himchan, "I will be at his class"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

It's a double update for today, even though this chappie is a little short :)

But I had fun writing the pants-part LOL

I was really planning to make HyunJi take off his pants *Hide*

Love you ♥ Leave comment and do subscribe if this story is "fine" ☺