'Home'

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 26:

'Home'

 

*Ah ... why i feel so hurt in my head ?* you felt the pain but saw nothing, all black.

"Noona is moving !" Zelo's voice hit your ears and your stirred more. All the boys rushed to you, who lying on the bed in the clinic.

Slowly and slowly, your eyes flustered open and 11 faces went in your sight.

"HyunJi !" YoungJae yelled in happiness and he dragged your hand. You closed your eyes then opened again, "YoungJae ... ?". You didn't know why he suddenly cared for you like this.

"Yes ! It's me ! You are still normal !! Thanks god, Hippo !~" YoungJae squeezed your hand and lightly smiled.

*Hippo. It's still my YoungJae master ...* you chuckled and started sitting up. Yongguk rushed to your other side and helped you sit up. "You shouldn't, HyunJi" Daehyun said while leaning his back on the wall next to you.

Stubborn, you still managed to sit up and glanced around. Zelo was sobbing next to the end of your bed, Himchan's face darkened in a corner, Jongup and Baekho were mumbling somethings to Ren.

"Why everyone looks so sorrow ?" you lightly laughed, still, they were remained stiff and cold.

Your face fell and you blinked at the boys.

Then a voice lowly appeared right the door, "I am ... sorry"

You moved your head to see clearly the face of that voice. It's Ren.

"Why sorrying me ?" you rounded your eyes at him. Ren kept his head low and mumbled, "I ... I caused you to ... get hit"

B.A.P didn't blame him, one by one, they stood aside and Jongup pushed Ren to you. He shyly looked at you with his arms crossed behind. You cleared your throat, "Um ..UHM !". Ren flinched in surprise.

You eyed him then laughed, "Aigoo, It's me who tossed you the ball. If I didn't run to you, I bet the one lying in bed is not me but you" you punched his arm lightly. But Ren looked even lower and you could hear the sobbing sound. You blinked and turned to Zelo to see if he was making noise, but Zelo had recovered from his sob and was laughing with YoungJae. You raised a brow and lower your head to see Ren's face.

"Eh ? Minki ! I didn't say that to make you cry !!" you panicked and shrieked like a chicken. Nu'Est chuckled and patted Ren's back in concern.

"Little maknae, don't cry in front of your dream girl" Aron joked and whispered into Ren's ear. You raised your brow but didn't care.

"Oh come on ! Stop crying !~ It's not like I am dead, right ?". Ren nodded.

"I was hit by the ball, not you, right ?". Ren nodded again.

"Look, none of them cry for me, so that you could stop crying now" you pointed to B.A.P with a light smile. B.A.P growled, "Heyyyy ! Zelo did cry, okay ?" YoungJae yelled.

Ren finally chuckled, "Still, sorry". You grinned and wiped his tears for him, "Aigoo, little boy. Man up, can you ? I feel like having a younger sister right now" you said and gave him a fun look. But Ren pouted, "I am a man" he protested. *She only sees me that way ? Not even a guy friend but a sister ?!*

"Arasso, arasso" you nodded and moved your legs and was about to stand up.

"Stay still" Himchan pulled your back. You stumbled and crashed against his chest. Blinking in puzzlement, you raised your head to meet his eyes, "Wae ?"

Himchan gulped seeing you so close and blinking cutely at him, "Eh ... you should rest. I have told your teacher"

You beamed and slowly nodded, "...okay"

"Wait ! What about the game ? Who won !?" you asked excited, Yongguk poked your head, "Thanks to you, the game had to be canceled"

You pouted a little, "......sorry"

They chuckled and patted your head, "Aii, forget it. Only you who were the most excited about the game" Daehyun said softly and pulled the blanket over your lower body.

Now you got the situation. You were in the clinic with 11 guys, who are loved by all of your schoolgirls. *Argh ... I feel like a princess ... and I hate this feeling* you looked down and glanced up around.

"You guys can go back to class"

"BABY AH !!!!!"

12 heads turned to the door because of the familiar voice.

 

Zico was running his off to you along with B-Bomb. Your jaw dropped seeing him at your school, again.

"Oppa ? Why are you here ?"

"Are you okay ? Any bruise ? Somethings cracked ? Do you still remember me ? Who I am ? Who are you ? I am your handsome oppa, you remember ????" Zico said without a stop.

You firmly look at him until he stopped. "Baby, why don't you answer me ? You really forget me ?"

You eyed him, "..."

"OMG !! She forgot me !! She forgot me !! Minhyuk hyung !!" Zico whirled around and hugged Minhyuk's waist. "She forgot her oppa !!" Zico kept yelling.

You sighed and still kept silent. B.A.P muffled their laughters and so did Nu'Est.

"HyunJi, your head still hurts ?" B-Bomb asked while tapping Zico's back.

You smiled and shook your head, "Ani, I'm fine, oppa". B.A.P gave Minhyuk a 'get-away' look.

"WHAT ?! You remember Minhyuk but me ? Why why why, baby ?" Zico cried out and shook your shoulders. You whinced a little in pain. Himchan widened his eyes and kept you stay still, he pried Zico's hands off.

"Jiho, don't shake her" Himchan said with a cold tone. You puzzledly looked up only to see Himchan had his hands around your shoulders, and his eyes showed a big concern for you, not like the one Zico was showing, or the guilty one from Ren, or even the worry Daehyun or Yongguk had. Himchan is ... different. *Himchan master* you bit your lips and looked down, suddenly felt your cheeks hotter.

Zico glared at Himchan, "SHE DIDN'T REMEMBER ME !!!! YOU THINK I CAN CALM MYSELF DOWN ?"

"Who said she doesn't ?" Himchan said with a smirk. Zico blinked and looked at you. You tried to look cold, but ended up laughing, "Haha !! Oppa, of course I still remember you. I was hit by a ball, not a car"

Zico gasped and pulled you for a hug, "Yah ! You scared me !!" Zico whined and muffled inside your hair, you softened and hugged him back, "How'd you know I am here ?"

Zico pulled off and turned to Ren, "Ren called me, I am so happy" he cheered. You raised an eyebrow, "You are happy ... because I am in a clinic ... ?"

"Ani ! I was happy because Ren called me, then became worried becuase my dearest sister is in pain" Zico explained really calm, made you chuckle.

"Ren, why you call him ?" You lightly sounded hate it and asked Ren. Ren poked his head out from behind Minhyun and JR, "I thought your brother needs to know this. You don't have any one close in this school anyway"

"But I am her-" Zelo was cut off.

"Ah right ! Thanks Ren" you smiled and turned to B.A.P, eyed them and told them to keep silent about staying in the same house. Zelo pouted and nodded.

*We are her closest oppas. You dumby* B.A.P thought bitterly.

"Who hit you baby ?" Zico asked and swung his head around, he stopped at Yongguk, "Bang Leader ?" Zico smirked and cracked his knuckles. Yongguk waved his hand, "Not me"

Zico raised an eyebrow and started glancing around, "Junhong ? Nahhh ~" Zico sang and Zelo breathed out in relief. He looked pass YoungJae and Daehyun, then stopped at Himchan, "KIM HIM CHAN ! THERE IS ONLY YOU !"

Himchan widened his eyes and stepped back, "Hey ! Why me ?!". Zico smirked, "Only the stupid sporter like you could cause those trouble"

Himchan opened and closed his mouth, wanted to shout back but he stuck with his words. You chuckled and slapped on Zico's cheek, "Oppa, none of them"

"Then who !" Zico still being stubborn. You sighed and shook your head. Zico turned his dead gaze to JR. The little boy jumped up in surprise and immediately pointed to the blonde boy behind him, "Hyung ... not me ... it's Ren"

Zico froze. *Ren ?*.

You smiled, "So ... wanna hit the one who hit me anymore ?" you . Ren gulped in fear and ducked his head down.

Zico forced a laugh, "Forget it". B.A.P frowned, "NOT FAIR !!!!"

B-Bomb laughed and helped Zico, "Ren will break one or two legs if Zico really use all his strength. You guys don't want to see Ren to be like that, right ?". B-Bomb smarty leaded the way our for Zico. B.A.P cooled down and didn't bother to say anymore words.

Ren sighed out in relief, "Sorry, Jiho-ssi" he bowed to Zico. Zico felt his heart skip a beat and quickly waving his hands, "It's okayyyyy" he sang. You glared at your oppa, "Such a good brother"

Zico sheepishly laughed.

 

After a while for Zico to ask and touch your wound. Nu'Est spoke up, "Hyung, can you take her home ? We want to, but she never shows us her house. And we know she doesn't want to tell us now, either. We wanna know where she lives"

*Take her home ?* Himchan looked at Yongguk, who shrugged. YoungJae and Daehyun exchanged glances. Zelo and Jongup cluelessly blinked.

"We can take HyunJi noona home" Zelo votunteered. You gasped and covered his mouth, "Ah ... haha ... I won't bother you guys ... I can go home with ... Jiho oppa" you winked at Zico, who blinked back at first. *She wants me to take her home ....? Ahh*

"Yes, I will take her home" Zico winked at Ren, sent Ren his charming smile. Ren arkwardly nodded.

"Wait ! You said you live with this guy, right ?" Himchan perked up and pointed at Minhyuk. Jiho nodded heartlessly. Himchan pulled a face, "No way I will let you take her home !" he protectively circled his arms around you and whined like a baby.

You forced a laugh at Nu'Est and turned to whisper, 'I will be home later... Nu'Est can't know that I am living with you guys'. Yongguk smiled then nodded.

Himchan pouted, 'Don't want to. Just let they know. What's the big deal ?'

'Master !' you whispered louder. Himchan still pouted and tightened his arms, 'Me no likey'

Zico raised his eyes, "Excuse me ! You are hugging my sister"

You poked on Himchan's hands and he unwillingly pulled off. Yongguk sighed and pulled on Himchan's ear, "Go, we have to be home too. School is over for a while". Yongguk eyed you, you told him with your eyes, 'I will be back once Nu'Est really left'. Yongguk smiled then nodded.

"See you guys later !" JongUp shouted then walked out first. Daehyun and YoungJae glanced at you then walked off too. Yongguk pulled on Himchan's ear and dragged him out, "Bye Jiho"

"No need" Zico spatted. You punched him. Zelo was the last one to leave, he kept squeezing your hand and looked at you with a meaning noona-won't-go-away-forever-right. You grinned and ruffled his hair, "See you later, Zelo". Zelo pouted and ran out.

You sighed and looked back to the exciting faces of Nu'Est. "Seriously ? Following me home ?"

They nodded.

You sighed, "Okay, then, I will show you my home" you smirked and winked at B-Bomb. He coldly nodded, "Let's me help you" he helped you stand up and held your waist.

And you guys headed home. I mean, Zico and B-Bomb's home.

~~~~~~~~~~~