Surprise

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 51:

Surprise

 

Morning came, your daily morning occured normally, except when you entered Himchan's room.

You ducked your head in, surprised that Yongguk had woken up already. He just took a shower and his hair was still wet. With a towel swung around his neck, and a black tank top, Yongguk smirked cheesily while rubbing his hair.

You chuckled lightly seeing the leader that cute in front of you. Slowly, you helped him with rubbing his hair, "My oldest oppa is like a maknae" you joked.

Yongguk smiled and pinched your cheek, "You should know that I have a soft spot for you" his husky voice once again claimed that he is still the oldest.

"Why were you awake so early today ?" you asked and brushed his purple hair with your fingers. He laughed, "Because ..." he leaned in closer, you mentally leaned backward, "...because I don't want to be a third bird to a love birds" he smack your forehead.

"Ouch oppa" you winced and rubbed your sore spot. The leader straightened up with a smile, he dragged your shoulder and out of nowhere, he pushed you down on Himchan's bed. Stumbled, you crashed your back on the soft surface and closed your eyes at the sudden attack.

Yongguk waved mischievously and headed out, closed the door carefully.

Your eyes shot opened as a hot arm wrapped around your waist, pulled you closer to another hot body. "H-Himchan oppa" you pushed him lightly, but the boy made a sleepy sound and held you closer, nudged his face into your neck, mumbled, "Umm, I love your scent, mint and sweet"

You blushed pink and silently observed his figure, from his eyes to nose, then down to his pinky lips, all of that made your heart do a fast ba-bumb. Not to mention his white tank top stuck to his tone body, just made him become ier than ever.

*He has such a teasing body .... urgh* you gulped and used your index finger to go down his nose, and unknowingly stopped at his lips. Your heart stopped a beat and your gaze softened.

"Kiss me"

Your finger was taken aback like a flash of thunder. His face grew a smirk, Himchan opened one eye and peeked at you, "I am hot, right ? And a hot boy does need a kiss from his girlfriend"

You pouted, "Now I feel like you want me as a girlfriend only to kiss me"

He chuckled and pulled you closer, when the two faces only had a little space between, Himchan brushed your bang away from your eyes and gently leaned in, gave a peck on your lips.

"I can't help. You are kissable ~"

You fakely glared at him, "Daehyun oppa had said that before"

Himchan frowned, he kissed you again, "Now I ban you from thinking or talking about other boys"

You chuckled, "Too bad ~ I have like 6 ... 7 ... 5 ... yes, 18 hot boys in my life" you grinned, wanted to make him jealous.

Himchan's face darkened, he started tickled you, "Now now I really have to punish you !!"

"Ah, oppa !! Stop !!" you laughed with eyes closed, arms and legs were kicking around and Himchan didn't seem to stop.

Just when you wanted to kick his special area, Himchan trapped your hands above your head with his hands. Your smile dropped in puzzlement while Himchan was on top of you, his entire body was on you too.

*Omona !* a voice yelled in your head.

His eyes became mysterious and he lowered his head in a slow pace. Your eyes closed despite your unwilling,

"I love you. I love you so much" Himchan whispered and you could feel his lips on yours again. This time, a simple kiss became long and hot, since hearts beated at the same high beat and his hands were on your cheeks, pulled your head upward to deepen the kiss. Also, you arms wrapped themselves around his neck and pulled him down.

Just like the love had been buried for such long time, which caused the kiss to be passionately than a long time couple would have.

"Noona - AHHHHHHH !!!"

Himchan still stubbornly didn't pull off, you punched his back and he unwillingly released your lips. You gasped for air and turned to the voice, which you already knew is Zelo's.

Zelo was at the verge to cry, he was shocked, because his noona was kissing his hyung, on the bed, in the position that anyone could misunderstand.

"Noona ... noona and hyung ... NOOOO !!!" Zelo shouted on top of his lung and called for helper, "YONGGUK HYUNG !! HIMCHAN HYUNG IS HARRASSING NOONA !!"

Yongguk ran upstair and stormed onto the room. To his surprise, Himchan didn't move an inch from the orginal position, which caused you to be trapped also.

"Oh my, you stole her already ?!" the leader shouted in disbelief, yet betrayed.

"Wait, no !" you skrieked back. "Oppa, get off !" you pushed Himchan and he actually got off you.

Himchan ruffled his hair in a messy way and headed to the bathroom, before giving a tap on Yongguk's shoulder, "I was about to do so, all thanks to our baby Zelo that my hormone had been controled"

Zelo gave Himchan a disgusting look and he cupped your face, "Noona, did hyung do something bad to you ?"

You shook your head, "No Zelo ~ Noona is fine" you assured him by a squeeze on his hand. Zelo sadly nodded and pulled you downstair.

Yongguk shook his head and followed you two, "I really have to trap Himchan into a cage so that he can't be a wild beast to HyunJi..." he mumbled to himself.

 

***

 

At school.

Ren uneasily glanced at you. You felt the weird stares so looked up, found Minhyun with arms crossed, JR with his bullet-like stare and Ren with worried face.

"What ?" you blurted.

Minhyun narrowed his eyes at you, "Explain"

"What ?"

"Why did you and Himchan hyung go to school hand in hand today ?" JR continued.

You gulped and scaredly leaned back a bit, "...what ?"

"Stop whating !!!" JR yelled. You gave him a hard look. He shut up right away.

Ren sighed, "You two stop making noise, will you ?"

Then he turned to you, slowly let his words out, "You ... and Himchan hyung are ... a couple right now ?"

You felt bad for this, Ren had just confessed but then you were Himchan's.

But you didn't want your guilty to hurt Ren more. You nodded with a sorry smile, "Yes ... and sorry Ren"

Ren tightened his fist, but his smile appeared good-naturally. He flicked your nose, "Silly ~ I must be happy for you !~ Congratz !!" the tried to sound really happy and excited. Though you can tell Ren was acting, but you were grateful that he thought for you that much.

With a forced yet thank-you smile, you hugged his arm tightly like a kid would do when her mom gave her a gift. "I'm so glad to have you as a bestfriend, Minki ah~"

Ren smiled lightly and ruffled your hair. *As long as we still remain friends, I can endure seeing you with another boy*

JR and Minhyun glanced at each other and shrugged. *We guess our maknae really turns out to be a real man*

 

***

 

School started in a chaos that you and Himchan were recognized as a couple right now.

Girls felt disappointed that one of the kingkas was taken, but however, as long as the school cold princess is his girlfriend, it's okay.

Boys however felt sad that the HyunJi of TS School was already someone else's.

But, luckily, no one had the dare to disapprove you two out loud. That's a relief.

Not to talk about Zelo and his love for his beloved noona. Whenever classes were over, Zelo always went to find you and made sure to glue his body with you. If Himchan was there to, the maknae woud be in between and did all the things which were supposed to be for Himchan.

"Noona, say ah ~" Zelo fed you his banana milk and insisted to sit next to you and Himchan.

The older boy was beyond furious, but if Himchan laid a finger on Zelo, Yongguk would kick him off the house. So that's why Himchan had to bit his lips to prevent his ourburst toward the youngest one.

*I swear if Yongguk was not here, I will cut off Zelo's ramen head, bury him down to 10m and keep silence about his death* Himchan fumed angrily and munched on his food like a kid.

You chuckled upon seeing your boyfriend like that. While being forcefully fed by Zelo, you slipped your hand behind Zelo's back and poked on Himchan. He looked over and smiled a little, he squeezed your hand heartfully.

Zelo felt his back tickled, he knew exactly what was going on behind his knowing. Without moving, he cleared his throat, "Hummpp, stop sneakily skinshiping !!"

You took your hand back and meekly smiled at the maknae. Himchan gritted his teeth, *Damn you ! Maknae ! You are not an angel ! You are Yongguk's son for sure !*

 

***

 

You seven went home and got off the car.

Once you entered the living room, your jaw dropped and eyes widened at the surprise guests.

Mr Bang and another 7 boys ...

"Appa ?!" B.A.P exclaimed as they entered the room.

You froze at your spot. *What the heck is Infinite doing in here ?!*

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

Teasing ~~~~~~~~

Haha !~

So, Infinite will go out of their shell for the next chappie :))

Excited guys ?!?!

@seoulchae: ^^! Because of the annoying girl in my previous story ...I decide to not put in any annoying girl :))

@unxplainabljoyss501: ^^ *pouts* I'll spam some pics below ~

@hyunmi_jinri: Mwoh ? Kris's stare makes us pregnant ?! Like seriously ? Omo ... I should stop staring at him TT___TT

@-shooberry: YOU ARE DAMN FUNNY LOL ....I laughed like a crazy person whenever I read your comment =))

@Cherriesalwaysmile: oh come on ~ Yell at me ~~ I love being yelled, which mean I am cared by someone :))

@Grey_Storm: Haha ! I am glad that someone actually fell for my frank:) End in 50 chapter is a little too short :D

@greenjongup: I guess Hoya is happy nowadays, he keeps smiling like a freak when SungJong dances or talks =))

@daehyunbunny: Okay then ? Who is your bias in EXO ? Mine is y voice Park Chan Yeol :x

@KarinaKate: Omo omo !! I guess you can guess who is in Infinite already :) Or you just can wait ~

@-mbunnyalice: LOLLL Sorry !~ And it's hurt because of your hard table !!!!!

 

PICSPAM !!!

 

OH GOSH !! BOYS BOYS BOY !

WHY YOUR FACES WHILE PERFORMING LOOK SO SO SO AMAZING DERPSSSS ANDPRICELESS :)))))))