Z-I-C-O

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 67:

Z-I-C-O

 

Dongwoo and Woohyun growled in their sleep as they rolled around the floor. Unconciously, they clung onto Himchan and hugged the poor boy like a pillow.

"Urgh..." Himchan groaned tiredly and he kicked his arms and legs. *What the heck ... ?*. Slowly, he opened his eyes and slowly went on his elbows. *Why all of us lying down here like some ... war had come through ... ?* he closed his eyes and shook his head. A heavy scent of alcohol hit his nose, his face scrunched in annoyance. *Ah right ... we drank wine and knocked out ... but ... where is HyunJi ? She is the drunkest*. He looked around but see no you. His mind immediately searched for Myungsoo, and to his shock, there was no him, either.

Like a light of thunder, Himchan shot up on his feet and yanked off Dongwoo and Woohyun, made the two boys dropped down like some useless stones.

Himchan flew upstairs and opened all the doors of all the rooms.

*Where is Hyun- OH - there she is ...* his face relaxed and a small smile grew on his face. And his heart could calm down since there was no sight of Myungsoo around you, at least Himchan thought so.

Carefully, almost fearfully, he closed the door behind him and crept up to your bed. Bent his knees on the bed, he leaned down and observed your sleeping face. You were having a sweet night, on your face was a light smile and you unconciously nuzzled on your pillow in your hands.

*My sleeping angel* Himchan kissed your forehead and his eyes turned rigit, a memory you kissed Myungsoo the last night came back to his drunk mind. His fist automatically turned into a ball and his eyes dropped on your plump lips. His fingers found their ways to your lips and he wiped your lips gently by his thumb.

*Call me jealous, but I don't want anyone to touch your lips, even just by eyes* he sighed heavily and lying down next to you. Caressing your cheek, Himchan leaned in and captured your lips by his own lips.

At first he just pressed on them, but then the memory of you kissing another guy made a light peck turn into a forceful one. He d on your bottom lip a bit too hard, which caused you to wake up from your dreamy land.

*Hurt* your eyebrows pinched together as he bit on your lips and your eyes flustered open. You couldn't see anything but a pair of closed eyes, glued so close to your eyes that made you startle for a second. *What ? Who is he ? And why - why is he kissing me ?!* you leaned back right away. But Himchan wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you back.

Too familiar with his warmness, you began relax and remained calm, but still wondered why the hell did he kiss you this ... long ?

Your eyes opened wide and you didn't know how to react. His eyes closed tight and he kissed you so slow. So slow that made your heart wince in light pain. *Is something wrong his him ?*

Hesitantly, you pulled off, he opened his eyes and stared at you. You blinked at his unreadable face, "Oppa, did something happen ?". He didn't answer, instead, he stared deeply into your eyes. *Like my prediction, she wasn't awared of her kiss last night. Why ? Why must you kiss him ? Even in drunk state ... you shouldn't do that in front of me, your boyfriend*. His mind took over his action, as Himchan forced your lips against his again. This time, you kissed him back, his hurtful eyes somehow told you that you had down something wrong.

*I have to erase every single trace of that dude's lips on yours*. You wanted to gasp for air, but Himchan didn't release and forced on more violent. Too frightened to keep up with this, you pushed him off and your swollen lower lip, which was bleeding a little.

"Oppa ! Tell me what's wrong !" you sat up and dragged his shoulders, firmly asked him.

Himchan's shoulder dropped as he sat up, seeing your bleeding lip. "I-I am sorry. Is it hurt ?" his hand reached out but you dragged it and put his hand on your cheek, "Oppa. Am I that unreliable girlfriend that you can't tell me your worry ?"

He softened and his head hung low, "I am worried ... that I will lose you -" "Why ?"

"You may think Myungsoo is better than me and run away from me" he admited and dropped his hand on your cheek, pouted like a kid.

You chuckled softly and hugged him, rested your chin on his shoulder and tapped his back, "You silly head. I am your girlfriend for nothing, huh ? I love you, and I will always do. Don't ever think about those things, oppa. Because even if there is a bunch of hot guys like ... EXO ... you are the only man in my heart". You pecked his lips. "Oops, blood stained on your lips now" you chuckled and wiped his lips with your finger.

Smiling, Himchan hugged you tight and squeezed you, as if scaring you will disappear in any moment. "I love you"

You nodded against his chest. Himchan pulled out and raised his eyebrow at you, "Hey ! You think that new boygroup EXO is hot ?"

You meekly laughed and ran off, "Actually ... I think Chanyeol is hotter than you, oppa !~"

"YAH !" Himchan shouted. He shook his head after you ran out of his sight.

"But ... that Chanyeol guy can't be hotter than me, does he ?"

 

***

 

Meanwhile, Zico was hanging around Busan Mall with B-Bomb and Jaehyo. He ran around like little kid after seeing a sight of his Ren.

"Ren ! Ren ! Ren ! REN !!!" Zico shouted and caught an arm of a person he was sure is Ren.

And yes, Ren spun around and gasped seeing Zico here, in his hometown.

"Hyung ?!" Ren yelped and smiled wider. Zico was too happy, he hugged Ren and held him up to the air.

"I can't believe I can meet you here !!! What are you doing here ? In Busan ? Alone ? And being so pretty ?!" Zico giggled to himself. Ren dropped down on the ground and chuckled, "My hometown is here. And I just walk around alone, but my friends are at my house. And ... I am not being pretty ... "

Zico grinned and just nodded, "Yes, you are pretty"

Ren rolled his eyes but laughed, "Thanks hyung. And why you are here ?"

Before Zico could jump in answer, his two hyungs caught up with him and smacked him on the head, "Mister ! Next time don't run around like a monster, will you ? Those girls look at you like some weird animal" B-Bomb scolded.

Zico winced in pain and rubbed his sore head, "But hyung ! Can you control yourself when you meet HyunJi ?!"

"Yes I can" B-Bomb coolly nodded with arms crossed.

Jaehyo laughed, "Haha ! That's explain why he lost your sister without confessing !". B-Bomb shot him a glare, Jaehyo shut up and he met Ren's shocking eyes.

"Ah ... hi Ren" Jaehyu waved and smiled. Ren waved back. *This guy ... has feeling for HyunJi, too ?*

B-Bomb nodded at Ren, and Ren nodded back. B-Bomb knew Ren like you, but he also knew that you were with Himchan, and both of them had been rejected.

*Oh well, we are on the same boat* B-Bomb smally smiled and glanced around. "Huh ?"

He pulled on Zico's hair and made the younger boy look his way, "Yah, Zico"

"What hyung ?! You hurt my head" Zico pouted.

"Isn't that kid who always follows HyunJi ?" B-Bomb pointed to a nearby pharmacy.

"ZELO ?"

 

***

 

Zelo was with Sungyeol, they were buying medicine for you.

"Hyung, have you bought enough ??" Zelo asked with a light frown. "I miss noona already, I want to see her"

Sungyeol didn't answer, he was talking with a pharmacist.

Someone approached Zelo from behind. "What are you doing ?"

Zelo was so bored to think straight. "I am buying medicine for my noona" he answered while playing with his phone, didn't look up.

*A what ? My sister ...* "Why you and your noona are here ? And what happened to her ?"

Zelo beamed, "We are on vacation here. And she saved Sungyeol hyung from dropping down a high rock, she injured her shoulder. And then she hurted her finger while cutting food - But HEY - Who are yo- WHAOOOO" Zelo jumped back a few steps as soon as he saw the big frowning face of Zico.

Zico narrowed his eyes at the maknae boy, "All you just said is true ?"

Zelo gulped down and his eyes widened even more when Ren, Jaehyo and B-Bomb entered the place. "Ah - Uh ... N-Neh ..."

"MY SISTER IS HURT BECAUSE OF THAT GIRAFFE  ?!?!" Zico snarled and stormed to Sungyeol. Sungyeol was puzzled because of an angry boy popped out of nowhere.

"Hey ? Wait - What ? Why me ? Huh - ? Oh ! Hi, Jiho !" Sungyeol could wave eventhough he was dragged up by a collar.

"Don't you hi me. Now mind telling me how is my sister, RIGHT NOW !"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

Sorry for not updating yesterday :)

Will double update tomorrow to make it up for you guys <3

Ohh, and I have made a new poster, just for fun, since Himchan and Myungsoo are the main recently <3

@unxplainablejoyss501: whoa... why did you whoa :))

@daehyunbunny: O___0 REALLY ?!?! Whooaaaa !! I believe you <3<3 Hey !! You are my other twin right ???? How can we have such same thoughttt ??

@Irawati: Gukkie, I love calling him Gukkie <3  A mix of badass and cute :D

@jfishee: Ren and Zelo ???? They are you biases ??

@Grey_Storm: L kissed her and he looked scary ? =.= LOLLLL you are cute, you know ?

@mahluhstory: Breath in breath out ! I am not writing story to kill my dear reader, so please breath LOLL

@-shooberry: I know right ? Woohyun's tweets were so so greasyyyyyy !!!

@PanicInParadise: Drama-team are crazy .... haha !!!

@greenjongup: and Infinite had won triple crown this weekkkkk !! OMOOOOONAAA

@mint13: ohh, you must be busy alot <3 I'm glad you still spent time reading this <3

@seoulchae: no way ! You are not commenting that much (Now I sound like a bad girl :D )

I have found a SUPA GREASY ONE-SHOT !! You guys should check it out !! I messed up between Woohyun and Myungsoointhis story ... LOL. Just click on a title.

A Cup Of Cheese - Yeoljong8

Believe me, this one-shot will make you laugh, grin, smile, giggle, blush, squeal, ... because of a very new side of our coldprince Myungsoo <3