It's ....them !?

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 39:

It's ....them !?

 

"Noona ~ HyunJi noona !~ NOONA ! HELP ME !"Zelo skrieked for you as JR and Jaehyo pulled on his shirt.

You darted over and Zelo slung into you, held onto your neck and nudged his face into the place your neck and shoulder meet. "Why you two pulling on him ?" you tilted your head, tried to keep yourself balance from the weight of Zelo.

JR stubbornly stretched his arms and pulled on Zelo more, but he didn't budge, JR sighed, "I want him to go on that ride with me ! But he keep yelling that he doesn't want to !"

You gave JR a look, "Seriously ? You want a kid to play with you ?"

JR pouted, "Minhyun didn't want to either, Baekho and Aron hyung went on some game ..."

Zelo sniffled, "Noona ... I just want to eat..."

"I ASK YOU TO PLAY THAT GUN GAME WITH ME THEN I WILL BUY YOU FOOD !" Jaehyo shouted in frustration. You grimaced, "Jae oppa, not you too"

"WHAT ?!" Jaehyo whined.

Zelo cried out, "Noona!! Those hyungs are scary !! They keep following me and doing those stuffs like seducing me"

You chuckled, "Just because you are cute, now go and play with Jonguppie, he is with Daehyun oppa and YoungJae oppa, I guess" you tapped on his head and Zelo curly ran away.

You glanced up at Jaehyo and JR, whose faces fell as Zelo was gone. You smirked, "How about JR and Jae oppa play that ride ? Then Jae oppa could buy JR food ?"

JR warily stole glance from Jaehyo and slowly nodded, "O...kay"

Jaehyo smirked JR's way, "You look cute, fine ~" he swung an arm around JR's neck and pulled JR away. You laughed seeing them like that. *Jae oppa loves cute boy ... aigoo*

As they two had gone, you noticed the odd silence that you haven't had since you stepped into this place with a bunch of guys. You turned to your left, no one was left; to your right, no one either.

*Hump ? I just saw Minhyun and Block B guys here ?* you narrowed your eyes and glanced around, but seriously can't see anyone.

But then a tap was made on your shoulder, bewildering, you spun around and was about to attack the guy.

"Who - Oh, Ren" you tapped your heart in relief. Ren chuckled and then smiled smally, "Who do you think I am ? Himchan hyung ?"

"W-why do you think ? N-No !!" you shook your head and bit your lips arkwardly. Since that time he told Zico that he loves you, you hardly met his eyes without thinking about it.

Ren didn't ask for more, he looked at you for all the time and offered his hand. You blinked at it for a long time, "Wae ?"

Ren chuckled and dragged your hand instead, "Let's have fun !" he pulled you to go to God-knows-where.

You yelped as being pulled without your knowing, "Eh ? Wait ! Where are the others ?"

"Gone" he answer shortly, left you dumbfound on your own. *That's weird*

 

***

 

"Look !" Ren excitedly pointed to everything got into his eyes like a little kid. You found that cute and laughed along with him, "Ren, you look like a little Zelo"

Ren turned to you with wide, baby eyes, "Me ?"

"Yes" you nodded and laughed once again. Ren smiled at your laughing state, "I'm glad to make you smile again"

You stopped and this time you stared back at him, "Again ? What do you mean ?"

"You cried while Jiho hyung snarled at you a while ago, I can't help but feel bad" Ren admited. You gasped at him, "Feel bad ?? Omo ! I'm must be the one to be sorry !" you blurted and the atmostphere became arkward.

You coughed and started, "Um ... actually ... are you mad that I used you to play a prank on Jiho oppa ?" you asked warily.

"Yes"

"Huh ?"

Ren chuckled, "To say I am not, that just a lie. I really feel a little hurt-"

"I'm sorry !" you bowed to him. Ren held you up, "-Jiho hyung could see me as a girl all he wants, I don't really care. I just want you, to see me as a boy" Ren said with a tough voice. You became silent out of the sudden and stared into his deep eyes. For that split of moment, you lost for words and seemed like all your mind was blown away.

"Ren ..."

"I don't want to hear you answer about that !" Ren smiled widely and dragged both your hands. You blinked in surprise.

"I know I will surely lose to a certain someone, so, just push my words somewhere inside your heart, don't worry about it too much, but, don't erase it either. I will try to be a guy that you can truly rely on. Then that time, you will have to reply to my confession" Ren said and smiling like that was the happiest thing he had ever said. Who knows, his heart was shattering into smaller pieces, confessed like this and rejected by himself, who won't get hurt ?

You were not that clueless to not understand how he feel, your eyes stirred and you breathed evenly, "Minki ... um ... thanks"

Ren grinned, "I am not giving up, don't thank me" he hit your head playfully. You stared back at him, wide eyes, "Yah ! You gave you a dare to hit my head like that !"

He stuck his tongue out, "Hwang Min Hyun" he ran away from you after another hit on the head.

You gasped and quickly chased after him, "Choi Min Ki ! You are dead meat !"

"Gah ! YAH !! HAHA !!" Ren laughed as you caught him and you two crashed again someone.

"Ouch !"

You looked up and Ren stood next to you, eyes wide too.

"Sorry ! Sorry ! Are you okay ?" you bowed again and again, hands busily dusted that person's clothes.

And when you looked clearer to the person you just crashed into, your eyes grew as big as the balls.

There was not a person, but 7 guys, with fierce looks muscles and abs in everyplace that you don't have.

You froze as you met eyes with the guy you was dusting his clothes. *He is ... familiar ...*

"Yah L ! Are you fine ?" a tallest guy tapped his shoulder and pulled him back a little. That L guy snapped out of his daze and nodded heartlessly, "Y-yeh"

*L ? What kind of a name is that ?* you thought and stepped back to stand with Ren, he seemed like scared now. "Calm down Ren" you muttered.

"Hey pretty ladies !~ You two are alone in this Lotte World huh ? Aw !~ Wanna join us ?" one boy with handsome face but you just wanted to throw up at his cheesiness, so like Himchan.

Ren defensely jerked up, "No thanks"

"Touché" one guy hollered and smirked. They all strieked into a big laughter. You crunched your nose in annoyance.

"Excuse me" you pulled on Ren's hand and walked pass them. But that L guy dragged your hand, made you stop and blink back, "What ?" you sternly asked back.

"Whoop ! She is fierce !" a high-pitch voice guy yelled. You rolled your eyes but stopped at the cold L.

Ren felt uneasy and pried L's hand off you, "What's your problem ?"

L ignored Ren and kept staring at you. *She is ... She ... and B.A.P ... Does she have anything to do with those brats ? She seems familiar ...* L thought and decided to ask.

"You, do you know anyone's name Yongguk or Himchan ?" his cold voice sent chill down your spine. His friends shot up and stared at you also.

Your eyes immediately darkened and sent another cold look back, "...no"

*These guys ... don't tell me they are ...* Your eyes widened in realization. *It's them. ! Why the hell they call this guy L ? They should call him Myungsoo. Thanks God he seems like not recognize me*

"L, why suddenly you mention about the brothers of that fatty with mocking attitude ... YoungJae and the mute Daehyun, even that stupid boy Jongup ... also the maknae who cried all the time I kick his Junhong" Hoya smirked and jerked out loud. You curved his hand into a tight fist, but had to control your temper to not kick them for talking about B.A.P like that.

"Sorry, but I do not know what are you talking about" you spat dangerously and pulled Ren away from them.

Ren knew better not to say a word, in fact that he got scared too.

Infinite looked at your blurer figure and shook their heads, "That girl looks delicious !"

Sunggyu smacked Woohyun's head and chuckled, "You and your flirting side"

They laughed like hyenas. But L remained calm as he narrowed his eyes, "Do you remember the name of the girl that daddy once introduced to us on his birthday party ?"

SungJong looked at his hyung, "You mean ... a girl who is a daughter of dad's friend ?"

L nodded without a word.

"...Jihyun ... or ..."

"HyunJi" L finished. SungJong gave him a look but nodded, "Um, I guess it's HyunJi"

L smirked. *Found you*

Dongwoo tilted his head, "Why asking about here now ? I thought dad let her be with those jerks who are our brothers" Dongwoo snickered.

"Brothers my , those 6 innocent looking boys, always act like good sons to dad. Urgh !" Sungyeol made a face.

"I wonder, when will us meet them again. I swear once I see them, I will kill them off" Hoya cracked his knuckles and laughed like freak.

"It's soon" L said more like a whisper, but all Infinite heard and raised brows at L.

"Aish, you are getting weirder and weirder L"

 

***

 

On the other hand, you darted away with Ren behind, you unknowningly tightened your grip on his wrist while running.

"HyunJi" Ren called and pulled you to a stop. You zombiely stopped and caught your breath.

*It's can be them* you eyes kept wandering around for B.A.P. *Where are they ? Please, don't let any of them meet Infinite ...*

"HyunJi !" Ren shouted.

"Uh, huh ?" you blinked at him.

"What's wrong ?" Ren asked, worry filled in his voice. You faked a smile, "Ani, nothing"

Ren shrugged, "Okay, but how those guys know about B.A.P ? They seemed know them really well ? And why you said you don't know them ?"

"It's nothing, really. Ren, don't care about this, okay ?" you squeezed his hand. Ren nodded and wiped your sweat over your forehead, "Then you should stop rolling your eyes around in fear like that"

You smiled weakly at him. *But you never know what Infinite can do. They once broke Yongguk's arm, almost killed Himchan into a pool ... lucky that when they was about to lay hand on the maknaes ... Mr Bang had moved B.A.P into another area. But, why they are here now ?*

You assured yourself and heaved a sigh to keep your heart stop beating. *They seemed like not remembering me. They will not know how B.A.P look like right now, right ? It's been years already ... everyone grows up ... I can't not recognize any of them, though. I just know when that guy asked about Himchan oppa ...*

Ren didn't know what have got into you, but he had to snap you out of your darn thought, "HyunJi ! I have called the guys, we will meet up at the center hall"

"Okay" you smiled to not to worry Ren. *I need to be with B.A.P right now*

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

So, the other sons of Mr Bang is Infinite !!

Just a small role :)) And I am deeply sorry for Inspirits out there, our Infinite is playing a bad guy :))))

But I hope they will make some big twist for the story :)

Hoho !!

@UnxplainableJoySs501: oh, yeah ! Zico will do something :)) I can't tell you it's harsh or not !~ But thing is more complicated now LOL

@greenjongup: ^^! Your nickname is cute ! greenjongup ? JongUp is green ? :)

@LisethCz: Haha !~ Thanks for commenting :)

@abbeylee: please anticipating what will Zico do with her :)) I will try to make it as interesting as you want :)

@KarinaKate: Yes yes !~ Oh, and for Inspirit, Infinite is here :)) But don't kill me that I put them into bad guys :)

Guys, do not unsubscribe T_____T I always feel depressed whenever someone unsubscribed T__T

It looked like I am a bad author T___T

:D But if you want to do that, please tell me why at first then leave ! I need to improve my mistake that make you want to unsubs :(

After all, THANK YOU !~