Drama, ended

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 56:

Drama, ended

 

It's summer, hot right ? Or super hot ? Or super super super hot ? ... whatever ... When I said hot, it's really hot. But I didn' talk about the weather, I talked about the atmostphere, which was all over one house, in Seoul.

Okay, it's your house.

For once in a every long time, your house was filled with so much people, ... all boys for clearer.

You were sat in the center of the sofa, Zico on your left, Zelo on your right. Hey, it's your brother and your favorite dongseang, it's cool right ?

But, there were B.A.P all over the place behind you.

And there were also Infinite, sitting on the couch in front of you. You gave them a look, mostly Myungsoo, but he just meekly smiled and sometimes would wink. *Urgh, how I wish I could slap on that face, hard* you groaned secretly and shifted your gaze to the last person, who you had to explain every single question - Choi Min Ki, or you just can call Ren.

Mentioning Ren, here he was, sitting on the single sofa, right in the center of the room, between the sights of Zico and Sungyeol. And you could tell, he was beyond arkward. Zico and Sungyeol were having a eyes-flirting contest along with glaring contest, just because of Ren.

Amused yet annoyed, you elbowed Zico to stop, "Oppa, stop it. Ren will melt in any second if you continue staring at him like that"

"Him ?" Sungyeol rounded his eyes and looked at you, then back to Ren then back at you again. You crossed your arms, "Yes, Ren is a boy, problem ?"

Sungyeol gasped, haha, he was shocked, "No way, he is much prettier than that Monkey !" Sungyeol made a dramatical state, made you glared at him, so did Himchan.

"I know right ?!"

You made a face and gave Zico a look, "Ehem, oppa ... Do I need to remind you that I am your real sister ?"

Zico chuckled and patted your head, "Still, you have to accept the fact, if not, you will die because of self-confidence" he said in a oh-poor-you tone. You gave up, the more you talked with a person who is in love, the more you failed.

"Whatever, tskk" you stuck your tongue out. Ren giggled, waved his hand, "Don't mind them, Ji. You are still the most beautiful girl in my eyes", he gave you an angelic smile, which you returned with a small smile, still sulky. "It didn't make me feel better when it came out from your mouth, pretty" you mumbled, but Ren just smiled.

"Excuse me, but she is my noona" Zelo puffed his cheeks and hugged your arm, buried haft his face into it. You softened and ruffled his hair, "Why don't you go to your room and let your hyungs have a talk ?". You convinced the maknae to go up, less people, less drama. "Then i'll go with him !" YoungJae volunteered and pulled on Zelo's arm, but the younger boy whined and stayed still by your side, "Uh-uh, Zelo wants to stay here, Zelo wants to protect noona !"

"Jongup, Daehyun, come ?" YoungJae waved them over, but before any of them could reply, a loud snarl surprised everyone.

"SIT BACK DOWN" Zico growled and looked at YoungJae with wide eyes, nodded his head behind his back, motioned YoungJae. "W-what ..." YoungJae stubbornedly talked back, but still scaredly went back to behind you and Zico.

YoungJae did some kick and hit to the air, as to Zico, but because Dongwoo and Woohyun suffled their laughter, Zico knew exactly what was going on. Slowly, Zico groaned, "If you don't stop, I'll repay each kick you gave me into your face, little piggy"

Magically, YoungJae stopped and made a face, "Damn, he his scarier than Hippo". Both you and Zico turned back, shot him your famous death glares, YoungJae stumbled back and held his hands out, "Yah ! Not both of you !". You chuckled and punched his arm, "Keep silent or you will be starved tonight"

'Aish, now I regret letting her call me oppa, she treats me nothing better than master' YoungJae grumbled, yet, he really shut up when you wagged your finger, telling him that you heard that.

And when YoungJae kept his mouth shut, it was also the time the room was silent as well.

An odd silence

A silence that made you irritated

A silence which tension could be felt in every corner of the room

You let your eyes wander around the room, and noticed every face was really nervous.

You cleared your throat, "Umm, please say something, or I will go upstairs, I haven't bathed yet"

"I'll help you" Myungsoo votunteered for the work that he shouldn't lay a finger in. Hoya sighed and dragged him down, "You really have to wear some mask to cover your mouth, L"

You rolled your eyes and stood up, but Zico pulled you down and started pouring out his mind.

"Why did you show up your ugly faces here ?" Zico smirked Infinite's way and tilted his head, challenged.

Sunggyu, who was almost asleep because of the silence, heard Zico, he immediately shot up and gulped dowm his saliva from drooling. "What did you just say ?" Sunggyu narrowed his eyes, er, even though his eyes were tiny enough.

Zico chuckled, in a mocking way, "Well well, Kim.Sung.Gyu. It's been a long long time, yet, you are not changed much, I can tell by your eyes, still that small ?" Zico pulled the skin of his eyes up to make his eyes look small like Sunggyu. You looked down, bit your lips, tried to hold back your laughter. And you could hear some giggles from B.A.P behind, and Zelo was gripping on you too tight to control his laughter.

Sunggyu was thrown into the face, he stood up and balled his fists, but Dongwoo yanked him down. Sunggyu hissed and hit the sofa instead, you raised your brow at him, "Sunggyu, if that sofa is damaged in any way, you have to buy me another one". Sunggyu didn't reply, he just glared at Zico.

You sighed and elbowed Zico, "Oppa, you should go home, Minhyuk oppa will be worried". Himchan heard that and he frowned, *I don't like that Minhyuk guy*

Zico let your words go through this ear and out from other ear, he was too occupied with Infinite.

"Jang Dong Woo, your hair, blue huh ? Nice ..." Zico tapped his chin and let out a small smile. He didn't hate Dongwoo anyway. Dongwoo made a show greeting Zico by waving his hand and laughed crazily. Jongup looked at Dongwoo and laughed also, "Haha, that hyung seems nice" Jongup blurted and earned himself some crazy looks from Youngjae and Himchan.

Zico darted his eyes to the next skinny one, "Ohh, Lee Sung Jong ... I see, manlier huh ? Better not to play that trick on me again. The last time you scared me with your disguise like ghost. Oh my god, remember who is the one to pee on his pants ? NOT ME !" Zico pointed to his face with wide eyes and a smirk. You worriedly glanced at SungJong, whose face was pale already and he looked like everything but good.

"Um ... SungJong ... don't care about his words, you know my brother ... he is kinda crazy ..." you trailed off and gave Sungjong an arkward smile. In return, Infinite's maknae coldly looked passed you and leaned back on the sofa, rested his head on the tip of it. *I will never talk with childish person. Tskk...*

Zico laughed and his eyes landed on Hoya, his eyes widened then softened, "Howon ... ?"

Hoya smiled, more like a light smirk, "Yes, long time no see, Jiho"

Zico blinked, and blinked, and blinked, then his smile widened, "Really ? Little Howon have been grown this tall and handsome ?". Hoya chuckled, "You sounds like my dad, Jiho ah"

You smiled to yourself, *I still remember how close they were, out of 13 masters I had that time, Jiho oppa can't get along with any of them, only Howon was his bestfriend*. You saw how happy Zico when seeing Hoya, and you can't help but smile so wide.

Zico laughed and offered his hand, Hoya took it and two of them pulled for a bamp on both shoulder, "Guess I can feel relieved if you are here with my sister" Zico pointed out. Hoya lightly blushed, "I am not that great".

"Oh believe me, you are the only one person I could trust, besides my crew" Zico rolled his eyes dramatically. You sighed, "You should learn to be an actor"

Zico laughed, "Then don't be so fangirling over your awesome oppa".

Woohyun coughed, threw up, "Oeahhhh, I didn't know there is such a bomb inside this house"

Zico glanced up, pursed his lips out a bit, tucked his tongue inside his mouth. "Ah, my friend, Nam Woo Hyun" Zico faked a big grin, but not just a second after, his grin dropped and a cold aura took place. "You jerk, get out of my sight" he spat coldly.

Woohyun held his hands out, "Wow wow wow, we meet again after a long time, why so fierce ??"

"How is your life now ? Still going around and steal other's girlfriends ? Have you been beated up anyway before ? If not, I am pleased to help you, I would love to crack up your arms and neck" Zico said while cracking his knuckles. You sighed once again, "Oppa, don't be a gangster in front of us, especially Ren" you said and nodded at Ren, Zico spun around and saw Ren was looking at him with round and scared eyes, Zico lightly scowled, "Aish ! NAM WOO HYUN, IT'S YOU AGAIN ! ALL YOUR FAULT THAT I LOST MY LOVE !"

Woohyun leaned forwards, to look at Zico closer, "Excuse me, but your first love loved me, got it loser ?"

"YOU-" "STOP JIHO" Yongguk had taken in enough, he dragged his back collar and shoved Zico back on the sofa a little too hard. "What ? Who-" Zico was baffled, then Yongguk snarled, "THIS IS MY HOUSE, MY RULE, NOW BEHAVE OR YOU HAVE TO GET OUT"

Zico eyed Yongguk dangerously, he maybe younger by two years, still, he wasn't scared of Yongguk. "Okay, i will get into the point now"

He turned back and sat probably next to you, held your hand and started.

"Why Infinite is here ?" he asked you, but his eyes were on Sunggyu. Sunggyu lazily yawned, "I don't think I need to tell you. Our house, we live in, what's wrong ?"

"Our house, dude" Daehyun choked in.

Zico sighed, annoyed, "Only that old man did this. Grah, I have never liked him before, and now is a bigger never". You covered his mouth, but Zico pried off, he suddenly remembered Myungsoo, Himchan and you. "Hey, wait ! Are you and this bun really a couple now ?"

You were taken offguard, "Er ... um ... I-him-. ... you-" "Yes we are" Himchan said and hugged your neck from behind, he leaned in and blinked cutely at Zico, "Jiho-no, i mean, hyung-in-law, I am really her boyfriend"

You were light and felt better now, as long as Himchan admitted the truth without scaring about Zico, and as long as he was there with you, you will be okay.

Ren felt his heart drop, but because your face showed such a happiness, he didn't feel that worse like when you just rejected him.

Zico slapped on Himchan's face, hey, it's just a light slap. "You bun, get off my sister" Zico frowned while pushing Himchan away. "But she is my girlfriend" Himchan made a face and held on tighter.

"Urghh..oppa...I ...can't ...breath" you muttered each words, tried to catch your breath. Himchan pulled off right away and cupped your cheeks from behind, "Omo, are you okay ?"

"Hyung ! You kill noona !" Zelo shouted and rubbed your neck for you, "Noona, should Zelo blow onto it for you ??". You smiled and shook your head, "No, noona is okay"

Myungsoo called out, "My future girlfriend ah ~ Do you need a kiss from me ? It will heal you"

Zico and you both shouted, "WHAT'S WITH YOU AND KISSING ?!"

Myungsoo laughed, "Aw, both of you are so cute !~"

You shook your head, and waved your hand for Zico to give up, "Don't risk our voice for this thicked-skin Myungsoo"

Zico nodded and stood up, you blinked in surprise, "Oppa, you leave ? REALLY ?!" you smiled widely because of the thought that Zico will leave so easily.

Zico silently took your hand and pulled you up, "Move to my place"

"No !" you shoved him off, made him crash back onto the sofa. "Oppa, I will not go with you"

Zico this time maturely stated, "You think I will let you live with 13 boys, who aren't your brothers or cousins ? It's a joke"

You bit your lips, "No. What you just said is also a big joke. Despite how much i want to be with you like the past, now I can't. I have been so used to living with B.A.P. They are like my real brothers, of course not like you, you will always be my one and only big brother that i love more than my own life. Yet, I still want to stay here, this place is more like my house, it's like a real family. You know what I mean, oppa ?"

Zico kept silent, he gave it a thought and ruffled his hair. *Aish ! I can't insist her whenever she shows me her true feeling*. Zico pouted and looked at you, "You will not come with me, for real ?"

Himchan held his breath, *Please say no. I can't live without you*

B.A.P also sitting on a fire, *HyunJi, we will be a big mess if you leave us*

Myungsoo on the other hand was not any better, *Woo Ji Ho, if you make her leave me while I haven't left any good impression yet, I will hunt you down*

Ren sighed, he didn't know what to think right now. *Oh well, she has been so relied onto them. I can't win over Himchan in any way*

"I can kill myself right here if you make me leave this house" you firmly said. Giving Zico a hard look. Zico chuckled, "Okay, fine. Then i will stay here"

"HERE ?" you shouted along with other 13 boys.

"Yes, here, with my sister, along with my other 13 slaves. Haha !~" Zico joked around. You sighed, "Come on oppa, Minhyuk oppa will be really worried for you, you really should come home now"

"No, this is my home now ~ Do you have any room for me ?" Zico sang.

"No" Woohyun jerked up with a scowl. Zico smirked, "Can I take over Woohyun's room ?"

"No way !" Sunggyu protested, "He shares room with me"

Zico shrugged, "I think this sofa is a best place for both of you to sleep though"

You were froze on your spot, *What the hell ?* you looked back to meet eyes with Yongguk, he shook his head, "He is your brother, not mine. I can use my words on Infinite, but not him"

You heaved a sigh, but then Ren hit your mind, *Oh right*

"Ren, it's late right ?" you asked Ren, who snapped back to reality and nodded, "Ah yes"

You smiled, "Do you have anything to know from me ?". He shook his head, "I guess it's clear now. The problem is that you lied to us" Ren playfully glared at you. You made a guilty face. "I think someone should give you a ride, it's really late and dangerous outside"

"If you don't mind, I'll drive you home" Sungyeol blinked and flashed his gummy smile. You blinked in surprise, "Eh, wait, I mean Jiho oppa"

Sungyeol frowned, "I can take him home, don't worry" he stood up and helped Ren stand up also, he was about to drag Ren out of the house that when Zico shot up and yanked on other hand of Ren. "Sorry, but I will take Ren home"

Sungyeol raised an eyebrow, "But-"

"Just let's my oppa take him home, he knows the place, right ?" you batted your eyelids and nicely pried Sungyeol's hand off Ren's. Sungyeol pouted but gave in, "Okay, but can I have your phone number ?"

Ren gasped at him, "My number ?!"

You made a wrong face, "Oh Giraffe, don't hit on my best guy friend !"

Stubborn, Sungyeol insisted. Ren scratched his head, but started telling, "It's 0116-"

"967413" a male voice finished it up, but Sungyeol was too happy to notice, so he just typed down that number and pressed the calling button.

'Nanlina Nanlina Nanlina Nanlina ~ We rock rock, rock it now ~'

A ringtone sang and Zico picked up, he was pushing Ren out of the door while yelling onto his phone, "SAVE THE NUMBER AS 'Lovely Zico', SUNGYEOL"

"Hey, it's not fair !" Sungyeol sukily snapped as the number was Zico's.

You ran out of the door and reminded Zico, "Oppa, take Ren home safely and go back to Minhyuk oppa's home, okay ? I have called him, he will wait for you"

Zico chuckled and nodded, "Arasso, I will prepare my stuffs later and come here ~" he sang along. You gave him a look, "I'll be fine, don't worry too much. I am Woo Hyun Ji, your sister, remember oppa ?"

Zico sighed, "Okay okay, I get it. But call me if anything happens"

"Sure, okay, bye oppa, bye Ren" you waved as Zico speeded off onto the dark street.

 

***

 

The boys had all headed up to their rooms after dinner.

You remained back in the kitchen to wash dishes. But then a sound of footsteps caught your attention.

Spunning back, you lightly gasped to see Myungsoo. "Oh, Myungsoo"

Myungsoo nodded his head and went to the frigde, he opened it and took out some ice cubes.

You blinked in confusion, "Why do you need ice cubes ?". He didn't answer, but putting those cubes onto his chin, his eyes lightly closed because of the cold, or the pain, I don't know.

You gave him a full attention, *His chin, is there something wrong ? OMG ! His chin, I hit his chin this morning !* your eyes widened and you quickly ran to him, dragged his hands and pulled them down to have a look at his chin.

"Oh my, it's stung ... is it hurt ?" you lightly touched his chin and Myungsoo groaned in pain, "Ouchhh"

"Sorry" you mumbled and continued looked at his chin, literately, you were coming in so close.

Myungsoo looked down on you, his heart stopped beating because of the closeness, yet, your eyes showed concern for him. *She still cares even thought she hates me alot, HyunJi, this is not a good way to make me give up on you*

"Why don't you tell me or hit me back when I hit this spot ?" you snapped, your eyebrows pinched into each other because of guilty. Myungsoo chuckled, "You think I will hit you ?"

You nodded, thoughtless. Myungsoo laughed, "Oh gah, I will never hit a girl, except some es, but if it's you, I will happily being hit by you"

You gave him a crazy look, "You are crazy". He smiled, "No, I am in love"

You stopped for a while but then continued rubbing ices on his chin, "Are you feel better now ?"

"Yeh, because it's you who healing it for me" he nodded with a heart-taking smile. But it didn't take your heart though.

"I see, your favorite words are 'kiss' and 'heal'" you joked. He laughed along and dragged your hand, pulled it off his chin, "I think it's okay now"

You bent down and looked at it once again, "I think so, but I guess you have to put ices on it few more days to ease it".

Myungsoo cupped your cheeks, made you to look at him, "I want you to help me". You pulled off, but he kept holding on, "It's your fault"

You rolled your eyes, "You said it's okay, but now it's my fault ! What a guy you are !"

"I am your future boyfriend, that's all you need to know ~" he sang and released you, giving you a wink and tapping your head like you were a puppy, "Thanks for your help, jagiya ~"

You looked as he making his way up to his room, you breathed out in confusion, "Why does he keep saying I am his future girlfriend ? Didn't he get it that I am with Himchan oppa right now ?"

 

~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

^^!~ A long chapter !~

And it's over mid-night here, almost 1 Am O___O

I can't reply to your comments today, sorry ! I am so sleepy Zzzzz

Hope you guys will leave your thought about this chapter, it's crappy though