Kiss on the cheek

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 65:

Kiss on the cheek

 

"Noona, is your finger okay now ?" Zelo hugged your waist by one hand and his other hand dragged your wrist, mouth blew on your finger. All of you were staying in the living room for a movie night.

"Thanks Zelo, I'm fine" you smiled and pinched his cheek. Zelo giggled and hugged you tighter, nudged closer to you, he rested your head onto his shoulder and patted your arm lightly, "Noona should take a quick sleep. I'll lend you my shoulder" he grinned and squeezed you.

Yongguk looked up from the TV, he was watching his favorite war movie that he brought along from home. He had beated up Woohyun, Sunggyu, Sungyeol and YoungJae just because they wanted to watch some K-Dramas. But the sight of you and Zelo so cute like that made his heart become weak.

"Awwww" Yongguk cooed and stood up from the spot in front of the Tv, he went to you and Zelo, sank down next to you and did the same with Zelo to you. "And this is what people call family, my wife and my son ~" he kissed your forehead and ruffled Zelo's hair. Zelo whined, "Aish hyung, you messed up my hair". Yongguk chuckled, he took your hand, took a look at your finger and then your sore shoulder, his face scrunched in worry, "Are you sure you okay ? Only look at it makes me hurt also"

"I'm tired of saying 'I'm fine' now oppa" you beamed and pulled your hand back.

Yongguk smiled and pulled you for a big hug, "Kyahh, I am so in love with you and your toughness"

On the other hand, Woohyun winked at Sunggyu and Sungyeol, Sungyeol smirked and motioned YoungJae to steal the remote from Yongguk. YoungJae acted like a ninja and sneakily went behind you three. He narrowed his eyes and found a remote was in Yongguk's pocket, which was on your side. *This is it*

YoungJae hugged your neck from behind and pouted, "Hippo, oppa is bored ~"

You gave him a puzzle look, "O-oppa is bored ? Hey, since when you call yourself oppa ?"

"Oh come on, give oppa a kiss ~" he pursed his lips and leaned in. Himchan was in the kitchen, if not, he would kill YoungJae right away. You panicked and leaned back, "Y-yahhh"

As he was leaning in, his hand slid down to the sofa and pulled a remote out of Yongguk's pocket. "Oh Hippo, there is plenty bedroom for us tonight, you know what i mean ?" he said seductively, but you noticed his smirk and that smirk didn't seem ert at all. You blinked at him then before you could understand what he was doing, YoungJae tossed a remote to Sungyeol and he caught it. Yongguk widened his eyes and grasped YoungJae's collar, "YAH !"

YoungJae laughed and pulled away from Yongguk's grip, he quickly planted a kiss on your cheek and ran to Sungyeol and the other two. "Thanks hyung ~" YoungJae sang and waved to Yongguk.

"OMG, he confessed already !" Woohyun cried out and clung onto Sunggyu. The leader frowned, "We miss the most romantic part !"

Sungyeol pouted and YoungJae did the same.

"Omomo ! She accepted his confession !! Yayyy" YoungJae sang and too happy to realize he was hugging Sungyeol and four of them bursted into crying.

"Kyahh ! They are kissing !" Woohyun yelled and started pursing his lips to Sunggyu. The leader gained back his sense and shoved Woohyun away, "You sick head ! I'm your hyung"

Woohyun blinked then smiled, "Ah right, but I was so into the drama"

You grinned upon seeing them like that, "Seriously ? They cried because of a drama ?"

Zelo chimed in, "Noona, hyungs are nonsense. I didn't see anything worth crying -"

"YES THERE ARE KID ! LOOK ! THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER !" the 4 older boys shouted at the poor maknae.

Zelo shut up in shock, "...WHY DID YOU YELL AT ME ?" he shot back, but his face showed a little scare.

Yongguk shook his head and stood up, he patted Zelo's head with a warm smile, "You did nothing wrong-" he turned to the remote-stealer, and raised his voice "-they are dead for stopping me and my war movie". Yongguk cracked his knuckles and stormed to them.

"WHOA ! YONGGUK ! I DID NOTHING WRONG !" Woohyun defended himself and hid behind Sunggyu. Sunggyu gasped and warily looked at Yongguk's eyes, "Y-Yongguk ... I am older than you"

"So ? I don't freaking care about age. I CARE ABOUT MY WAR MOVIE !" he snarled and Sunggyu looked down right away, his hand started pointing to Sungyeol, "Yeol has a remote"

Sungyeol jumped in surprise, "H-Hyung ! How can you sell me off like this ?!"

"Sorry man, I need to be alive so that I can take care of the rest, right boys ?" he smiled and turned to the rest. SungJong shook his head, Hoya just smiled and shook his head also, Dongwoo made face and Myungsoo waved his hand carefreely, "We are good, thanks hyung. Yongguk, just kill him"

You laughed and eased the tension, "Okay, guys. Can we leave a TV alone ? It was in use for over 12 hours already. I am scared it will explode just in any minute" you pulled on both Yongguk's hands and made him sit down and wagged your finger at Sungyeol. He pouted and handed you a remote. You smiled and shut down a TV.

"Noooooooooooooo" a loud groan was made by the Drama-team and you just chuckled.

When you looked at Yongguk, he was glaring at you. Startled, you scooted away from him and smiled arkwardly, "Ha-ha ... I just want to -" "Give me that" he held his hand out and glowered at you.

*Uh-oh, hyung is mad ...* Zelo casted a worried look to Daehyun and Jongup, they shook their heads with a sympathy look. Zelo bit his lips and ran to the kitchen. *I need to get Himchan hyung. He is not as strong as Yongguk hyung, but he could be stronger just for noona*

You kept stepping away from the burning leader without looking your way. "Yongguk oppa ... calm down, will you ... ?"

Yongguk narrowed his eyes and ready like a bull. In full panic, you fastened your steps and ended up slipping on your own feet.

"HIPPO/ HYUNJI !" they all shouted seeing you were in the verge to be hurt again. Even Yongguk widened his eyes and reached out. But an arm expertly s around your waist and carefully caught you.

You closed your eyes tight and waited for the pain to reach your face. But instead of that, you felt your body crash against something soft and warm, and ... your lips touched something, too.

*Don't tell me ...* Opening your eyes with hope that the one caught you was someone in B.A.P. But the worst nightmare was ...him.

Himchan flied from a kitchen to a living room, "Yongguk, don't you touch my girlf-"

His words were cut off by a sight of you ... lying on top of Myungsoo, your faces were so close that your lips crashed again his cheek.

Too shock to pull off, you didn't know what to do, until Himchan grasped your waist and pulled you up, stood next to him.

Puzzled, you stood like a statue. Himchan glared at Myungsoo, he balled his fist and was about to hit him if the boys didn't stop him.

"Yah, he was just helping your girl. Don't act like a dumb-head" Hoya cooly said and helped Myungsoo up.

Yongguk had one of Himchan's arm and sternly gripped on it, "Relax, if Myungsoo didn't reach out, HyunJi could be hurt again. Do you want her to be hurt ?"

*No. But I don't want her to kiss him either* Himchan grit his teeth. He wouldn't be so overreact if the guys you kissed wasn't Myungsoo. Everyone was okay, but Myungsoo. *He is a threat to my relationship. Not only once I have believed him, not once*. However, he calmed his temper down and sat down on the sofa, he pulled you to sit down with him and handed you a cup of hotchoco, "You always make us hot choco when we are down, I want you to feel better". You took a cup and hugged his arm tightly, "Thanks, oppa"

Myungsoo looked at you two and heaved a sigh. *It hurts my heart just by looking at them*

You caught him staring at you, trouble for a while, you mouthed, 'Thank you ...'. Myungsoo nodded coldly then sat down back.

Zelo gulped, he didn't want the tension to take place in his vacation. Having an idea, Zelo clapped his hands and smiled brightly, "Hyungs ! What about ... playing Truth or Dare ?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

I AM JUST SO HAPPY TODAY !!

MY TEARS WON'T STOP FLOWING ~~

INFINITE WON 1ST PLACE !! OMG <3<3

Did any of you act strange like me =.= ? :D

@Inspirit7_love: His death glare made my heart stop beating =.= not cool at all :D

@unxplainablejoyss501: Myung ... kitty ? I thought Kitty is Zico or Ukwon =))

@greenjongup: haha, so you support Myungsoo =)) I didn't know Myungsoo has fan here in this story =.=

@seoulchae: thanks for always commenting <3<3 *Kiss you up and down*

@Grey_Storm: No triple update for you TT__TT *Sobbing* and yes, you have mentioned that you love my story <3 AND I LOVE YOU MORE :)

@Irawati: do you see Myungsoo on Music Bank today ? Omo, he is so so serious :) And yes yes yes, i love hanging the story =))

@KarinaKate: the epic will be there if I make Myungsoo and Himchan end up together, forget about HyunJi =))

@-shooberry: OMO ! I KNOW YOU ARE A BYUNTAE ALREADY LOL

@sxpxfly: oops ... I have a brilliant reader here !!!