My Secret First Kiss

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 29:

My Secret First Kiss

 

After dinner, the boys all headed back to their rooms. You was supposed to head to your room, too. But they can easily find a little girl following Himchan around, in the kitchen, when he was watching Tv, when he had a little talk with Yongguk about their classes, ...

"HyunJi, you can stop following me around" Himchan said with an amusing look. You looked at his face then shook your head, "No ... master will need help". He sighed and headed to his room, this was the nth times he tried to stop you, but being the stubborn girl you are, you never listen to what he said.

You followed him to his room, and also being a tail of him when he went in the bathroom.

"Let me help you" you offered helping him his shirt, he was ready to have a bath. Himchan blinked in surprise and froze to let you do whatever you wanted. *She ... she really does it ... The HyunJi who hates skinship from me is willingly my shirt ?!*

You tried to open your eyes as small as you could, only a little gap between your eyelids to see his buttons. This was embarrassing, you knew it, but the guilt didn't affect your embarrassment right now.

You face was lightly pink as you almost saw his bare chest. *This is not the first time I saw it, ... but seeing it this close, and I am the one who reveal it ... arkward ...*

Himchan also felt his heart do the flip-flop while you doing the ing.

Done.

"Thanks" Himchan said. You avoided his eyes and nodded. He chuckled and stood there, dumbfound.

"Eh ... can you go out for me to take off my pant ?" he asked, lightly choked on his words. You found yourself blushing madly at what he said. "I will help-" you froze at the next thing you would say.

"Never mind ..." you looked down and headed out, closed the door behind your back.

Himchan blinked at the closing door. "D-did she just offer to take my ... my pant off ?" he gasped and calmed down after a while with a smile.

You stood right the door, playing with your toes on the floor. As you heard the noise of the showering, you became worried. "Himchan master ! Can you take shower on your own ? It may wetten the wound, it's not good" you yelled loudly for him to hear.

"Arasso ! I'm still doing good !" Himchan shouted back as he took the shower with his right hand raised up on the wall, and used his left one to do the cleaning job.

"Should I go in and help him ... aniya ... he is not wearing anything ... But ! It's not a problem ... what if he is having a hard time in there ... it's been 10 minutes already" you kept walking back and forth in front of the bathroom's door.

As you had made your mind, you decided to twist on the doorknob. Turned it. And stepped in.

"Master ... KYAH !" you closed your eyes immediately when Himchan stood there, with only the tower wrapped around his waist. Lucky that he had done, or not, I don't know what will happen ...

"H-Hyun Ji !" Himchan yelped seeing you step in while he was in this state. He quickly took the long PJs' pant and wore in.

He sighed in relief. *I didn't want to dirty her mind ...*

"Are you done !?" you asked outside after running back away. Himchan stepped out and nodded, "Yeh"

You opened your eyes and bit on your lower lip, you glanced at his topless state, and had to admit. *He has such a tone body ... I didn't know the skinny Himchan master could be this ... hot* your eyes widened at your own thought and quickly shook your head.

Himchan smirked, "Yah ! Don't have a ert thought on me !" he poked your forehead. You shuttered, "Do ... do not !"

He chuckled and ruffled your hair, "Go back to your room, I am fine". He walked to his table and sat down, started taking out his homeworks.

You studied him then walked to him, shoved him away and sat on his spot instead.

"What are you doing ?" Himchan asked as sat on his bed, right next to you and blinked. You looked at his books, *Maths and History ? I can't do well both ... but ...* you thought and smiled to yourself. Himchan raised an eyebrow, "You are remembering some guy or what ? Why smiling like that ?"

You gave him a playful look, "I will do your homework !"

Himchan gasped, "No ! I can do it !" he reached out but you shoved all his book inside your arms and stood up. "You can't write with your left hand. And your writing is already ugly even though you write with your right one. I don't want to see your writing with your left hand" you made a face and walked out of the room. "I'll be doing it then bring back to you after a while"

 

***

 

Curiousity won't help much with Himchan. He can't stay resting in his room without thinking of you. *She really does my homework ? But she is still a junior*

Depressing, he walked out of his room and headed to your room. He heard not only a voice, but two voices, not talking, but exactly arguing.

*Who does she talking with ? I heard a male voice* he pouted at the thought and sneakily opened the door and poked his head in.

And there you were, sitting on your desk and YoungJae was sitting next to you, showed you how to do this and that. Of course, it's all senior's lesson. You can do some, but not all.

"Yah !! This question is in freshman year ! You stupid ! Even Zelo knows !" YoungJae yelled and wrote down the answer in a violently manner. You glared at him, "I forgot ... what the big deal ? I am not a smartass like you"

"A little kindergarden kid could know !!" Youngjae shouted in frustration and sighed, leaned his head back down.

You pouted and tried on the next question, "Ah ! I know this one !" you excitedly did the question. YoungJae curiously leaned in, and it happened to be his face was realy close to you. Of course you didn't bother, all you knew right now was finishing the homework for Himchan.

But Himchan cared ! His face rigited as YoungJae leaning in closer to look at your doing. *That punk ! Why the hell he needs to be THAT close ?!*

"Done !" you cheered and looked up to YoungJae, who seriously smirked. "Well, this time you are right" he complimented. You smiled widely and raised your chin up, "See ! I am still smart"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, right" he said nonchalantly and stood up. Made Himchan quickly closed the door and ran back to his room after hearing you said, "All done ! I will bring it to Himchan master's room"

YoungJae chuckled, "Poor hyung ... he surely gets a bad mark because of your stupidness". You punched his arm and ran to Himchan's room.

 

***

 

You poked your head in and found he lying down on his bed, all acted like nothing had happened.

"Master ! I have finished your maths and history lesson" you beamed happily and put it down on his table. Himchan nodded, acted i-don't-care.

You smiled weakly, "I hope it won't turn out all wrong"

"It's okay" he smiled and continued with his Tv's program. You nodded and turned to walk out.

"Wait !" he called. You turned back and blinked, "Yes ?"

"Bring the remote from there to me" he pointed to the remote, which was on the table, right next to his bed.

"You can easily take it by your hand" you puffed your cheek. But Himchan pointed at his burned arm.

"Right ..." you said and dragged yourself to take him the remote. "Here you are" you handed him and he smiled kiddily.

*This is so fun, she really will do everything for me* he smirked. You glanced back at him then walked out with a heavy heart.

"The burn will be ache at night ... I heard YoungJae master said that ... what if he can't sleep well ?* you mumbled to yourself and unwillingly walked back to your room and did your own homework.

 

***

 

Little did everyone knew, you had secretly snuck in Himchan's room at mid-night, after finishing your lesson.

You tip-toes in and found him sleeping soundly on the bed, with his burned hand laying off the bed.

Chuckling silently, you helped to put his hand back right next his side. And you can't help but looking at him sleeping for a while.

You sat on the ground, next to his sleeping figure and rested your head on the bed. His face was so peaceful and angel-like that you will never get bored looking at it.

But right at the time you was about to stand up and head out, his eyebrows twitched and his face frowned, his right hand shook lightly. Seemed like Himchan was having nightmare, or his hand was really hurt.

You softened in worry and didn't know what to do beside holding on his hand. You slipped your hand into his and interacted your fingers with him.

Immediately, his face relaxed and he kept snoring again. You smiled and wiped his hair away from his forehead, "Sleep well, master ... And I am sorry" you spoke lowly.

And right that time, his lips caught your attention. You gulped and tried to look away, but as if your head was stuck, you can't even move your eyes off him.

*I ... I want to kiss ... ANIYA !* you panicked at your weird thought. But then his lips were like teasing you. You bit on your lips and leaned your face closer to him.

*Well, he didn't know anyway ...I just want to know ... how does it feel* you assured your ert thought and quickly pecked his lips, really lightly.

You backed away and touched your lips, you hit your head. It's your first kiss, but it didn't matter right now. *Yah !! What did you just do !! You can't have feeling for your master !! And you just kissed him !! Woo Hyun Ji ! You are crazy*

You glanced at him and your face fell, you can't admit that you love him, because you didn't sure with your feeling. This is really love ? Or just a little crush that every girl will have in their teenage life. But you knew better than anyone about one thing, you can't let this feeling affect the relationship as the master and bodyguard right now. You are not allowed to love, especially love your master.

*This is insane. I have to do my duty, as their bodyguard* you felt like crying. But seeing him hurt himself like this, you really had nothing to regret shoving away all the feelings.

*I guess, this is just a small crush, and it will be gone, if I try and not remember about it. Just keep it as a secret, no one knows but only you, Woo Hyun Ji* you smiled weakly and unknowningly dripped off to your dreamland, with your hand in his, and head rested against the bed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

I have been insane, seriously ...

I didn't know how, but ended up letting HyunJi kiss Himchan :))

Kyah !! But so sweet ♥

Usually, boy kisses girl and it's a secret LOL

But with me, nothing is the same =))

I am a crazy author, for your information ♫