We Will Change

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 20:

We will change

 

"Call us oppas"

"MWO ?!"

You was froze like a statue. A mischievous grin was on Daehyun's face. And soon enough, that stupid grin was flied over to Yongguk, Himchan and YoungJae also.

Your jaw dropped and really, you didn't get what he wanted, not what he meaned.

"Great idea !" YoungJae followed the joke, or at least only you thought it was a joke.

"Master I-"

"Daehyun oppa" Daehyun exclaimed and crossed his arms coolly. You gulped and warily learnt his face. He wasn't kidding.

You faked a weird laugh and punched his arm, "Eiii ~ Master, don't kid around"

"I'm not" Daehyun snapped and smirked. "I am older than you. Isn't it normal for a younger girl to call her older guy friend 'oppa' ?"

*Damn ! I hate it when Daehyun master being smartass* you rolled your eyes and pouted.

"I am older, too" YoungJae raised his arm and batted his eyes.

You had no idea how to end it right now. You turned to Himchan, expected him to save you. Wrong move. Out of 4 oldest boys here, Himchan was the most excited.

"Himchan master ... can you please tell those 2 masters to be back to their normal selves ?" you pleaded with pitiful eyes. But Himchan replied with a shake, "Call me oppa, then I will kick their butts off" he said and your eyes widened.

"Not you too ..." you mumbled and looked to Zelo. "Zelo, help noona"

Zelo beamed and stood next to you, he looked at your face and blinked, "Noona, ... what about calling me oppa, too ?" an innocent boy just said what ?!

"Get lost, maknae !" Yongguk shoved Zelo aside and hit your arm with his shoulder.

"I am the oldest. Besides, you always ran after me and calling 'Yongguk oppa ~~' when you was young" Yongguk did a dreaming face. You sighed, "Master, it was 10 years ago ..."

"So ? I am older by 10 years, so you are !" YoungJae yelled and stomped his feet. You glared at him.

"Okay" you nodded, they all looked up in waiting, "I admit that we are both older. Still, you are now my masters" you gave them a sad look.

Daehyun curved his lips, "I didn't remember I have told you to call us masters"

"Nor my dad" YoungJae joined

"We didn't have the contract either" YongGuk made the last move.

"Himchan oppa sounds good to my ears ..." Himchan talked to himself. Made other guys to stared at him, "Hyung, can you be helpful sometimes ?" YoungJae frowned.

Himchan growled and raised his hand, but YoungJae dodged it.

You sighed, "How can I call someone who can't be more mature or clever than me oppa ...?" you tried to find any thing that can get you out of this game. And you resembled Himchan.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT !" YoungJae shouted and accused his finger to Himchan. The older boy was beyond furious, "YAH ! I AM OLDER THAN YOU !"

Zelo made a face, he and Jongup shook their heads at the not-mature hyungs.

"I guess, you and me are not maknaes anyhow ..." Jongup whispered to Zelo and the latter nodded.

You chuckled and ruffled Zelo's hair, "Zelo, you must do homework now. Jongup can help you" you pointed out. And the two youngest boy agreed then all went off to their rooms.

 

You watched Himchan and YoungJae agruing with each other, Zelo and Jongup all stuck with each other on the stairs, Daehyun and Yongguk had their arms crossed and eyes on you.

*They want me to quit calling them masters ... while they are like this ?* you thought and sighed long and long in disbelief.

"Why sighing ?" Yongguk asked and all 4 heads looked at you.

You gave it a thought and decided to tell them.

"Actually, I was thinking ... all the masters are so so childish ... I can't call you guys oppas in that way" you forced a smile, hoped they will quit being stubborn.

Daehyun looked at YoungJae. Yongguk looked at the sulky Himchan after being beated up by big mouth YoungJae, Yongguk can't help but hitting on Himchan's face.

Himchan was about to whine, but you put your hands on your hips. Motioned that they were acting childish again. Himchan looked down and as if he was having his ears down.

"See ?" you asked in a little exciting voice.

Daehyun nodded, "Okay, get it"

"So you quit it ?!" you grinned but your face fell again.

"We will change !" Yongguk clasped his hands and put them on your shoulders.

"No more immature B.A.P... er ... as least no more immature Himchan" Yongguk grinned as wide as his face. You gave him a puzzle look, "W-what do you mean ?"

Yongguk sat back neatly and fixed his collar, "Well, from tomorrow, we will treat you nicely and all do our jobs as your 'oppas' !~"

Youngjae blinked and lightly frowned, "No more playing frank or teasing that hippo ?"

"Yup. No more" Yongguk nodded.

"And ... no more whining and aegyo-ing ?!" Himchan shouted out.

Yongguk and Daehyun gave him a look, but Yongguk nodded, "I thought those were only for Zelo ... And yes, no more for you"

"NOOOOOO" Himchan whined and pulled on your arm, "HyunJi !!~~ I love whining and doing aegyo to you ... why can't I ?!!"

You blinked, "Er ... I didn't say anything ..."

His face brightened, "That's mean I still can !~ Yayyy" Himchan danced around, to him, Yongguk's words are nothing compared to yours.

Yongguk shook his head and gave in, "Okay, so, being childish for Himchan. Checked"

"You guys are serious ? I don't think I will ever give in ..." you beamed and narrowed your eyebrows

Daehyun smirked along with Yongguk, "And we are really serious. Beware for the BIG change we will bring up to you from now"

You nodded your head nonchantly, "Okay ... then ... I will give it a try, masters" you grinned now.

"All get back to your room. Prepare yourselves for the new game we are on now. I will talk to the maknaes, they should change too" Yongguk shooed they back to their rooms and headed upstair too.

You sighed out, "And they said they will help me ... I have a bunch of clothes to wash, dishes to clean, homework to do ..."

You breathed in and did a hwaiting sound, "Aja !!! I have to finish those before midnight ! Way to go, HyunJi !~"

Little did you know, they all heard and smiled secretly to themselves.

*Just wait and see, we will all surprise you with our new side !~ Sorry for today, doing your duty all by yourself. But, tomorrow is the difference !* they all thought and winked at each other upstair.

~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

This chapter is really lame ... I can't understand what I was thinking ...

Why didn't I let her call them oppa for the good ... ?

^_____^

Anyway, comment please guys !~ I will feel supa dupa happy with your comment. And tell me, what do you think B.A.P will be next ? :D I need some advices =))