Goodbye

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 78:

Goodbye

 

The last night you had then you would leave.

And everything was more than normal. You would laugh, smile, giggle, grin at everything.

"Omg ! This movie is so funny ! How can someone think about this kind of movie ?!" you clutched on your tummy and swung your head back and forth, rolling around the sofa with a big laughter.

Himchan worriedly looked at you, the other boys were also thinking the same.

"HyunJi, are you okay ?" Himchan cupped your face, bored his eyes into yours. You stopped eventually, but soon got back to laugh. "Of course ! Didn't oppa find this movie is awesome ?" you pointed to a screen. Himchan slowly nodded, gave you weird looks, "Uh ... yes, I guess ..."

You chuckled loudly and glued your eyes on the movie again. Himchan scratched his head, but soon ignored your weird behavior.

Your laughters, giggles lowed down, you uncomfortably leaned back on the sofa and looked around. Zelo was glueing his exciting eyes on the movie also, Jongup stared blankly at the movie, but you can tell he was attached to it. Daehyun and YoungJae were playing game on their phones, must competing with each other again.

Yongguk sukily glanced at the TV, he had fought with the younger boys to let him watch war movie, but because of Zelo's buing buing, Yongguk lost.

A small smile was obvious on your face. How much you love these guys, how much you love spending time with them like this, how much you want to be in their protective arms like the old times. You just can't, right now, when you had decided to leave for their own goods.

You raised your gaze up and the most beloved, important guy in your heart was there, smiling brightly because of a scent in the movie, he looked so peaceful, so beautiful, so pure, that you can't bear to hurt him. *I am sorry, oppa. I can't tell you I will leave you like this ... I know you will find out any sooner tomorrow moring, but ... I can't leave if I see you*

Willingly, you scooted closer to Himchan and held his arm, wrapped it around your shoulder and you nuzzled into him. "You will always believe me, no matter what, right oppa ?" you mumbled with your doe eyes. Himchan abruptly switched his attention to you, his eyes lightly widened in surprise. He leaned his forehead against yours, blew hot breath into your cheek, made it lightly pink.

"Why suddenly you asked me that ?" he asked, with serious tone.

You faked a smile, a really bright smile. "Because I want to know, if you really love me ?". That's a normal conversation between couple, the girl will always want to  hear lovely words from her boyfriend. However, you were in another case, you want him to know, no matter what happened, he would always be the one you really love. Not anyone, not even your Jiho oppa, not Zelo or Yongguk, and moreover, never is Myungsoo.

Himchan chuckled deeply before pecked your lips, "It's an obvious answer. I will always believe you". His eyes were so real that you didn't dare to look away from them.

"Please do always remember, I love you, nothing will gonna change that" you confirmed with him and rested your head on his shoulder. Himchan softened and he hugged you tightly. "I will"

 

***

 

Everyone had gone to their room for a while already.

It's past midnight.

And you just can't go to sleep. Not because you can't sleep, but because you had to leave, tonight.

You had packed all your belongings into 2 luggages and one backpack. You put them right your door and heavily glanced around the room.

It was a room which B.A.P specially prepared for you when you moved here with them. It't just simple white and light pink, with not so much furnitures.

With a sigh, you childishly waved goodbye to them. "Goodbye, my home ..."

You twisted the door open and stepped out. The hallway was death silent. Of course it was, it's 3 in the morning.

*Oppas must be asleep* you assured yourself before took your things. But something pulled you back, you can't help but feel an urge to see them again.

*Just one quick glance*

With that, you carefully, slowly, intruded in each room. To your expectation, they were all deeply asleep.

Zelo and Jongup looked so much like babies that you can't hold in your tears anymore, tears started rolling down, you attempted to not wetten their faces while you secretly pecked their cheeks. *Babo maknaes, bye ...*

Daehyun and YoungJae slept with most ugly positions ever. You chuckled with your teary eyes, ever so slowly, you brushed Youngjae's bang away and his chubby cheek, "...oppa, I don't want to see your cheeks this fat once I meet you again ..." you muttered lowly. You turned to Daehyun, fixing his body neatly on his bed and you tucked him in the blanket. Daehyun swiftly smiled in his sleep, caused you to smile also, leaning down, you pecked his cheek then left to the last room.

Going into this room, you didn't worry if they would wake up, because they sleep like white bears.

Walking closer to Yongguk, you softened seeing his angel-like sleeping face, not a little but looked like his scary-face when he awaked. *Aigoo, my big-baby oppa*. You pulled his hand which was hanging over a bed into his blanket and patted his tummy lightly, planting a meaningful peck on his cheek, you went to your boyfriend.

Himchan held on his pillow like a 5-year-old kid. Your heart went limp and weak, this was the most reason why you didn't dare to see him when you left.

As carefully as you picked up an egg, you just kissed him softly on the lips, not wanting to wake him up in any ways. "Saranghae ..." you muttered, and he stired in his lips, his eyebrows twitched and pinched together, his lips trembled and he whimpered a bit. You froze with fast-beating heart. *No ... you can't wake up ... I can't leave if you do so ...*

Too bad, Himchan really didn't wake up, he nuzzled into his blanket and soundly went back to sleep.

With a sigh with both relief and regret, you turned to the door and shut it before going out.

Picking up your belongings, you went downstair and went straight out of the house, forced your eyes not to look at anything, or else, you would run back and shut yourself in your room.

*I'm really going ... no other chance ... Woo Hyun Ji, you are such a selfish girl. Because of you, they were always forced doing their hated things. You can't stubbornly stay with them and cause them to be fall into trouble*

 

***

 

You scarelessly walked to Infinite's house in dark night.

If there was any ert man, you could care less about them.

If there was any robber, you could finish those people in just a minute.

But if there was any of B.A.P appeared in front of you, you could have cry right away and can't anything else besides being weak.

You reached their house according to the address Myungsoo sent you yesterday. Your jaw literately dropped upon seeing their BIG house. You were not happy to live in here, but you were disappointed. *How could Mr.Bang give them such this house while B.A.P only have a normal one ? It's not that I'm complaining ... but he is not fair at all*

Frowning lightly, you knocked on the door, but it's useless, it's night, no one would be downstairs. You rang the doorbell, but nothing happened.

Blinking in light annoyance, you decided to call Myungsoo.

But he didn't answer either.

"What the hell ? ..." you mumbled in disbelief. *Was he died already ? Then I'm glad* you thought but soon found your thought ridiculous.

Without no choice, you had no where to go anyway, you can't call other Infinite boys because all of them didn't answer. You can't go back to B.A.P's house. And you can't even go to your brother.

*Jiho oppa will kill anyone who he sees first if he knows I am in this situation, because of that Kim Myung Soo*

You decided to just sat in front of the house, after all, there was only few more hours left until morning.

On the other hand, Myungsoo and Infinite were sleeping soundly, comfortably in their cozy rooms, not thinking about a girl was staying alone in night, outside the street, with cold weather and with a half-broken heart.

 

~~~~~~~~

Urgh, I became so cheesy in the last part LOLL

Is this story going down ?? Because I saw I received less feedbacks from you guys recently TT___TT

If it's really going down down down, please do tell me !! I will save it !! :))