Truth Or Dare

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 66:

Truth Or Dare

 

"So, I told you guys, I will not be easy on this game" Sungyeol informed and smirked mischievously.

You gave him a dirty look, "You game maniac, don't do anything funny this time. I won't save you this time, Giraffe". Himchan chuckled and wrapped his arm around you, pulled you closer to him.

Sungyeol nodded, "Sure, Truth Or Dare isn't a harmful game anyway". He rubbed his hands together, already ready for the game.

The boys lazily dragged themselves, making a circle. You were sitting between Himchan and Hoya. They didn't seem excited about the game, except Sungyeol, Zelo, YoungJae, Woohyun, Jongup and Daehyun.

"I'll spin the bottle first !" Zelo chirped up and quickly spun a bottle before any of his hyungs could stop him. "A ha !" he laughed as the bottle spun really fast.

And it stopped.

"YONGGUK HYUNG !" Zelo cheered and hi-fived with YoungJae. "Good job maknae" Daehyun ruffled Zelo's hair with a proud smile.

"Truth or dare, hyung ?" Zelo asked.

Yongguk yawned then frowned, "I'm not playing" he coldly stated. "Mwoh ya ?? You are no turning back !" Zelo defended. "Hyung is not a coward, right, right ??" the maknae wagged his eyebrows with a sly smile. Yongguk roared, "Damn you maknae ! Since when you know how to be evil ?!"

"I learnt it from you" Zelo shrugged and jumped in the point, "Now truth or dare ?"

Yongguk snickered, "I'm a truthful man, so, dare"

Zelo scrunched up his face, "Okay, dare. But you are not that truthful, hyung" he laughed and started glancing around, tried to find a dare. Then he saw Woohyun and an idea popped in his mind.

"Hyung ! You will have an aegyo contest with Woohyun hyung !" Zelo grinned evilly and pulled his two hyungs to sit in between the circle. 

"Seriously ?" Yongguk sighed and eyed Woohyun, who started making hearts by his hands and did some aegyo sounds, which irritated Yongguk to death.

"Go ! Hyung !" B.A.P cheered. You watched Yongguk in amusement. *He hates aegyo the most, poor him*

"Come on, Yongguk. Can you be any cuter than me ? Buing buing ~" Woohyun did buing buing and pursed his lips, made kissy by his lips and winked at Yongguk. The fierce leader tried to breath evenly, didn't want to kick Woohyun. "You stopped your stupid face, or I will punch you" he threatened.

Woohyun smirked and did some more, "Ani !~ Eun eun eun~ Buing buing buing ~ Here is my heart to you !~~~ Catch catch" Woohyun threw his big heart to Yongguk. His face darkened and his fist had formed.

*Uh-oh* Zelo gulped and announced before Woohyun was hit. "I guess Woohyun hyung is the winner !"

Woohyun smirked, he stopped throwing hearts, instead, he flew air kisses to Yongguk, "Moah !~ Thank you, Gukkie ~"

"THAT'S IT ! YOU ARE DEAD !" Yongguk stormed to Woohyun and dragged his coller, pinned him down the floor and grew his fist.

You jumped into the scene and stopped Yongguk's fist, "Oppa, stop. This is a game". You pulled him off Woohyun and helped Woohyun up, "And you, don't call him nickname, he hates it"

Woohyun fixed his shirt and eyed Yongguk, at first, it's a cold stare, but ended up, the younger boy smiled and, "Buing buing ~ You are cute, Yongguk. It's just that you are not as cute as me ~"

"AISH !" Yongguk pulled off Daehyun's grip and tried to fly to Woohyun.

"Hyung, spin the bottle !" YoungJae cut in and handed Yongguk a bottle.

Yongguk cooled down and spun.

It's like destiny or what. It ended at Woohyun.

"Hahahaha ! Now you will pay me back" Yongguk cracked his knuckles and tilted his head challengingly. "Truth or dare, Mr. Aegyo ?"

Woohyun shallowed hard, "I-I ... you ... Yongguk..."

"Ok, Dare then" Yongguk decided and he didn't let Woohyun defend, "Take off your clothes, just wear your boxer, stay in that state till this game ends. And one thing I know, it won't end until late at night ! Whoa hahahaha !!"

"What ?! But I didn't choose dar-" "KIDS ! DO THE DARE FOR HIM !" Yongguk smacked his fingers and immediately, Jongup, Zelo, Daehyun and YoungJae caught Woohyun, forced his clothes off.

"YAH ! LET ME GO ! --- YAH ! GUYS ! DO SOMETHING !" Woohyun yelled for help. But none of the rest had an urge to help him.

"Sorry, hyung. Your aegyo is worst" SungJong faked a sniff.

"We love this life, don't wanna die so soon under Yongguk's power" Sungyeol talked for the rest and laughed as soon as he saw Woohyun. "AHAHA !! YOU ! YOU LOOK LIKE A LAMP WITHOUT ANY FLEECE LEFT !!"

Woohyun blushed in embarrassment. He covered his top and ran to you, "HyunJi ! Help me"

You covered your eyes and dodged him, "Hey ! You are almost , don't come near me"

Myungsoo's eyes flickered in annoyance. Himchan sighed and stood up. In one swift of movement, Woohyun was dragged back to his place by both Himchan and Myungsoo.

"Don't come near my girl" "Don't touch my girl !" Himchan snarled then Myungsoo.

You widened your eyes in surprise. Woohyun stumbled back and shivered, both because of the cold air and the dangerous from the two boys. "Okay, man. Sheesh" Woohyun hissed and sat back, covered himself with his small arms.

Himchan glared at Myungsoo, "Your girl ?" he scoffed. Myungsoo just shrugged, "I just state the truth"

"You-"

"Woohyun, your turn. Himchan, drag your away from the game" Yongguk demanded.

Unwillingly, he sent Myungsoo his death glare and sat down back to you. "Oppa, why are you so tense ?" you asked, tried to make he feel better. Himchan just shook his head and hugged you tighter, *I am scared ... that punk ... he is evil*

Sunggyu came out with a box of wine, he grinned, "Let's drink, guys ~"

He landed his eyes on you, "You first, our only princess" he handed you a glass of wine and forced it to your mouth. "Try it, just a shot". With no choice, you gulped it down and dryly coughed. "Urghhh, I can't ... drink"

"Eii, just tonight" Sunggyu snapped and started pushing wine around the circle.

The game continued while people picked up on wine. And your head started dizzy and heavy. *I am a light drinker ...*

Woohyun spun the bottle and it ended up on you.

"WHOA ! HYUNJI !" Woohyun smiled and looked at you anticipatedly. Myungsoo shot up from his boreness. Himchan frowned, "HyunJi, can you play ? Or just quit it and go take a rest. You are drunk-" "I'll - I'll play" you hiccuped and smiled. Himchan worriedly hugged your side.

"Okay, dare ?" Woohyun continued. You nodded without thinking much. "Dare"

Woohyun smirked and glanced at Myungsoo, whose eyes were set on you all the time.

*Myungsoo, you owe me this time* Woohyun secretly snickered and smiled at you, "Kiss-" Myungsoo and Himchan shot up just hearing the word 'kiss'. "Chill man" Woohyun laughed and cleared his throat. "I mean, HyunJi, you go and kiss Myungsoo anywhere on his face.

You tried to open your eyelids, "Kiss ... him ?" you pointed to Myungsoo. He had been froze on his spot. *Will she ... nah ... never*

Himchan went on his feet and dragged your arm, "This game is becoming nonsense, I'll make you a lemon juice to ease your drunk, come with me-" "No. We are playing. And we must play fair !" you swung your arm off Himchan and walked to Myungsoo like a zombie.

Himchan was shocked. He didn't think you would really go against his words. "HyunJi, you won't kiss him, will you ?" he mumbled to himself.

"Oh no, noona is drunk. And she can't control her mind when she's drunk" Zelo said and worriedly looked at you.

You went on your knees in front of Myungsoo and cupped his face, smiled like some mad woman, "*hiccup* you *hiccup* are Myungsoo, right ?". You were lost your mind that you can't realize your surroundings. "Urg, whatever, I will just kiss you then" you said and leaned in. Myungsoo's eyes widened and he had to admit, he did want you to kiss him.

Himchan gasped and his knees became weak.

Infinite smirked at Myungsoo and you.

B.A.P gasped and in a shocking state.

Everyone did drink, but no one was drunk like you.

"I'll finish this soon" you mumbled and cut down the gasp between your face and his. His heart went ba-bump and he unconsiciously closed his eyes. You aimed to his face, careless if it would land to where.

A light kiss was made on his cheek. You giggled and pulled off him. "There. The last time I checked *hiccup* cheek is on a face. So, I'm done with my dare*. With that, you dragged yourself back to your own seat and glanced around, seeing all the faces with no emotion. "Eh ? What's with you guys ?"

They snapped out from their daze and turned back to the game and Sunggyu's wine. Yongguk glared at Sunggyu, "You caused this". Sunggyu huffed, "Why me ? She decided to drink on her own will". Yongguk sighed and carefully studied Himchan's expression.

Himchan sat down next to you. You smiled upon seeing him, "O-Oppa ! I miss you ! Where have you been ?!" you bawled in a drunk state. Himchan gently cupped your cheek and made you rest our head inside his chest, he patted your back lightly with a heavy heart. *I was there, heartbreaking seeing you kissed another man. I know you will forget everything when you are not drunk anymore. But ... I can't get off the fact ...*

Your head slightly jumped up and down along with your hiccuping. You looked up at Himchan with poor puppy eyes, "Oppaaaa, are you mad at me ... ?"

Himchan forced out a sad smile, he shook his head, "Ani. Just rest" he patted your head and closed his eyes.*I am mad at myself. Am I not good to have you ... ?*

"Spin the bottle, HyunJi !" Sungyeol called. But Himchan eyed him, "Just start it all over again"

Obediently, Sungyeol spun the bottle and it stopped randomly.

Everyone came back to their game, not paying attention to you or Himchan. Only Myungsoo, carefully touched his cheek and smiled a little. *Your will or not. I am happy that you kissed me*

So happy, that Myungsoo accepted all the wine the boys gave him. But being the one good at drinking, he would never get drunk.

On the other hand, Himchan drank down all the wine Dongwoo handed him. Trying to forget the incident.

 

***

 

It was 1Am in the morning.

The game was over. And everyone was knocked down by the wine.

Only Myungsoo left with his cat-eyes. *Aigoo. My brothers and their ugly sleeping way*

Kicking off his brothers blocking his way. Myungsoo bent down in front of you. *And my sleeping princess* he tucked you inside his arm. Even though you were sleeping soundly on Himchan's shoulder.

Myungsoo carried you bridal-style and headed to one of the rooms upstairs. He opened the door by kicking on them and set you down on a bed. He brushed your bang away from your closed eyes and carefully pulled the blanket over your body. You nudged agaisnt a soft pillow and your face started relaxing.

Myungsoo felt his face formed a smile and he unconsiciously leaned down, planted a light kiss on your cheek. *Consider it as my payback kiss, my princess*

He glanced back at your once more time and closed the door behind him. Heading downstairs.

Seeing a bunch of guys lying all the place, he heaved a sigh. *Even Hoya was knocked down. I bet either Himchan drank alot or the wine is so heavy. If not, he would never let me touch HyunJi even just a finger ...*

Shaking his head, Myungsoo headed to another room and drift to his dream land.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

Sooooo Sleepppy to write much here ~~~~~ Sorryyyyyyyyyy ~~~~~

I bet I am drunk now ... :))

I will reply to your lovely comments on the next update :))

Ciaoooo <3