Seduction

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 43:

Seduction

 

Himchan obviously lost in his own happiness with you, didn't know that his brothers were up to something to piss him off.

You cooked, he stood there looking and sometime would compliment you. What a scene !

Not until Jongup and Zelo ran into the kitchen and bugged Himchan off.

"Noona ~" Zelo sang-song and he smiled not-so-innocent at Himchan.

"Hump ?" you answered while placing stuff on the plate. The food was going to finish.

"Zelo love you ~" his voice raised high and pitchy out of the blue. You stopped from what you were doing and turned to him, gave him a puzzled look, you were about to ask if he is sick or what, but seeing the maknae blinking cutely, you chuckled and nodded your head along, "I know"

*What ?!* Himchan stared at the two of you with his two big eyes.

Zelo grinned and winked at Jongup, the latter boy nodded and skipped next to you, his arm brushed against yours, you pushed him lightly, "Don't bother me while I am making food, Jonguppie"

*See ? In your face !* Himchan smirked at his younger brother. But Jongup pouted like Zelo and leaned his face down, gave you a cute puppy eyes. You eyed him, totally taken off guard, "Eh ... do you have something to say ?"

Jongup smiled, "Yes ! And I wanna say that I love you too !" the shy boy's outburst made you gasp.

"Muh ?" you dropped the spoon and blinked at him. Jongup smiled naturally and used his palm to brush your strain of hair away from your eyes, "Just realize that I haven't said I love you since we first met 10 years ago. So, I love you ~" Jongup said nonchantantly and eye-smiled.

You made a gross face lightly, but soon bursted into a light laugher, "Haha ! Funny ! Okay okay, I ...eh ... love you too. So now you can go back into the living room with Zelo" you japped your thumb toward the room and gave him a fake smile, this was not the real time for smiling.

Jongup was off for a while, but managed to look at Zelo. And the two maknaes nodded after both of them went near you and made you stumble back into the counter.

Himchan panicked reaching out but he was a second late after the two younger boys pressed their lips against your cheeks.

"MOAHH !~" Zelo made a sound and both of them pulled off from your burning face. You gasped at the maknaes, "Yah !"

They giggled and darted out the room, didn't care about the statue Himchan.

You stared blankly at the blurry sight of the two boys. You froze face started relaxing and a small smile crept up your face. Himchan frowned upon seeing your smile, "You like those dorks kiss you that much ?!" he glared down on you. You shrugged, "They are maknaes, cute and adorable. Who wouldn't love them ?"

Himchan gasped for air, "W-what ?! But they can't kiss you ?!"

You spun around and looked at him with a spoon on your pinky lips, as if saying 'So why did you kiss me that night ?'

Himchan looked away, escaped the eyes-contact. You pouted and looked away from him too, mumbled, "Coward. Ptfff"

*That's so arkward ! I can't face her right now ... I want to tell her the explaination that I love her !* Himchan cocked his head aside and sulked to himself.

 

***

 

"Oppas !! I'm done !~" you hollered loudly for them to hear.

And you were expected a bunch of goofy boys to storm into the kitchen like bulls and asked for food, but you were wrong. They went in calmly and maturer than ever. Even Zelo and Jongup, who always said hungry also acted mature.

You raised your eyebrow at the sudden change, but shook it off at the moment Daehyun spoke up, "Baby !~ I'm seriously missing your seaweed soup" he smacked his lips after taking a spoon of the soup you just made. Happy, you smiled widely back, "Thanks oppa"

Daehyun winked and patted the seat next to him, "Sit here next to me ~~" he patted it like a little child waiting for his mommy to feed him. You chuckled and sat down after making sure you had brought all the food out. Himchan scratched his head at Daehyun, *What's with Daehyun too ?* he uneasily sat down next to you and all of you started digging onto the food.

"HyunJi ~" a voice sang next to you, you looked up only to find Daehyun pushed a spoonful of rice in front of your mouth and beamed. You blinked non-stop, "What are you doing ?" you asked him.

Daehyun whined, "Aigoo, feed my baby, what else ?" he said in a normal tone. You gave him a look but obediently opened your mouth while your eyes still looked straight at him. Daehyun smiled and put the food inside your mouth, "Aigoo, my baby is a good girl" he patted your head and turned back to his food, like nothing had happened.

You tilted your head and glanced around, seemed like Daehyun's strangeness didn't surprise any of B.A.P except Himchan. He stopped eating and furrowed his eyebrows. You chewed on your food carefully and shallowed down, "Urgh ! Daehyun oppa, you copped such a big spoon" you punched his arm. Daehyun chuckled, "Here, another smaller one" he held out another spoonful.

You shook your head, "Nah thanks, I can eat on my own" you started picking your spoon up, but he held your chin and forced you to look at him. "Be nice and say ahhhh" Daehyun said ahhhh.

You squinted your nose, didn't want to open your mouth. Daehyun instead of begging, he threatened you, "You choose. Open your mouth for me to feed, or I will eat this-"

"You eat it !"

"-and feed you by my mouth !" he finished and smirked at your shocking face.

Himchan frowned, "Yah ! Jung Dae Hyun ! I dare you to-"

"You all know me ~" he held his chin up. *I hate his confidence. Once Daehyun oppa wants to do something, he never stops* you sighed and opened your mouth slightly, enough for him to shove in his food.

Daehyun grinned happily and gently fed you, "Good ?" he asked. You nodded and held two thumbs up.

He chuckled, "Now you look like a naughty girl, few rice is on your cheek and lips, babo" he said and quickly took the napkin. Daehyun leaned in closer to your face and tilted his head, smiled charmingly before held his napkin to your cheek and wiped it gently.

Because of the closeness, your face unknowningly blushed, you didn't often blush or swoon over any of them, but this was the first ever time Daehyun being this close, acting all like a boyfriend. He just usually teased you before.

"Your lips are kissable, you know ?" Daehyun whispered seductive enough for you and the boys to hear. You closed your eyes as shiver went down your spine. Daehyun smirked seeing you like this.*She looks so cute, shy and like a bunny*. B.A.P on the other hand secretly shuffled their laughter back.

*Daehyun is surely a flirter, only behind Himchan* they all thought.

When Daehyun was about to wipe your lips, he purposly leaned in closer a little bit, only left 3 cms left for the gap between your lips and his. Daehyun's lips are pinky and cherry-like. You gulped hard, shook all the ert thought away. Hello ? Who can resist Daehyun's lips ? No one !

Himchan wanted to jump onto Daehyun and beat him up badly. But he had to control his temper. *Daehyun is your brother. Your brother. Your brother, Kim Him Chan ! And he is just helping HyunJi in not-normal-way. That's it ...* Himchan bit his lips and tightened his hand on the chair.

Daehyun breathed slowly into your lips and you closed your eyes tight. He chuckled and wiped the stain off your lips. After pulling back, Daehyun didn't forget to piss Himchan off by planting a light kiss on your cheek, which happened to be near the corner of your lips.

"I know why Minhyun calls you bunny. Kissable and loveable, my baby ~" he sang and pinched your cheek. You exhaled and caught up with the lost of breath. You touched the place he just kissed and gave him a questionable look, "Oppa, you did it on purpose !"

He shrugged, "Wae ? I can't have a kiss as a thank-you for helping you wiping ?"

You pouted lightly and didn't argue with him anymore. "Never mind"

For that moment, all eyes shifted to the red red red red Himchan. B.A.P choked on their food because of his face, so priceless for a person in love.

"PUHAHA ! Himchan, your eyes are popping out !" Yongguk laughed and pointed his finger to Himchan in excitement.

Himchan rolled his eyes and tried to calm down a bit. *Now I know. It's your plan, huh Yongguk ?* he eyed Yongguk. And the leader seemed like can read it, he smirked and blinked innocently.

You went back to eating and careless about all the glaring contest Himchan was giving the boys.

 

***

 

"GUYS ! TODAY WE WILL CLEAN UP THE HOUSE !"

You announced while the boys were watching some war movie of Yongguk. They groaned and lazily turned to you.

"No !"

"Me don't likey !"

"Do it yourself" and that was YoungJae

"I'm sick right naw ~"

"Zelo wants hot choco !" you rolled your eyes at the maknae.

You sighed and turned to Yongguk, he smiled and nodded, "Okay"

"HYUNG !" they groaned even more. When the leader wanted to do, they all have to do.

You smiled satisfiedly and clapped your hand, "Yeah ! Thanks oppa" you bowed to Yongguk. He chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"I'll help you with my room" he said and you laughed, "Arasso"

The kids started heading up to their rooms and started the cleaning session.

Himchan glanced at the happy you and the suspicious Yongguk, he didn't have a good feeling about this. Then he decided to follow you two. After all, it's his room too.

 

***

 

"Himchan oppa ! What are you doing there ? Can you dust off the closet ? Dust had been stayed there for too long" you pointed out and went back to change the bed-wrap. Unwillingly, Himchan pushed himself off the wall and walked to the closet, started wiping it while his eyes were all on you.

Yongguk stole glance from Himchan and smirked. *Too obvious. You idiot. Just confess already*

Still, the oldest approached you from behind and helped you with his bed. "Let me help you with his side"

"Thanks oppa" you smiled gratefully and you two began fixing the bed. You jumped onto the middle of his bed and dusted off some stain you made. Yongguk chuckled and went to sit next to you too, his hands also reached out and brushed the bed to straighten it.

The position of you and Yongguk inside Himchan's stern eyes was Yongguk hugging you from behind, and you sat neatly inside his embrace. Yongguk would do some fail aegyo with his husky voice, that made you laugh alot.

Himchan felt his heart tight a knot and wanted to close his eyes but he can't do that either.

"HyunJi, can you help me with my bed ?" Himchan asked as he came to sit on his bed. Definitely wanted to have the same moment. But Yongguk cut in, "Ji, Himchan left the closet un-cleaned !"

You gave Himchan a look, "I will clean the closet then" you stood up and walked toward the closet.

Himchan widened his eyes, *What the heck ?!*

Yongguk followed you like a kid and as you were trying to reach for the top of the closet, he held on your waist and hang you up, set you to sit on his broad shoulder and supported you by your waist.

Surprised, you panickingly looked down, "O-oppa, I can do it myself"

"Just clean it fast and I will set you down" Yongguk demanded and had no choice, you fastly clean the top.

You would sometime giggle because of tickle. Yongguk's grip on your waist tickled you everytime he moved. Yongguk laughed along and also tickled you more.

"Ahhaha ! Oppa ! Stop ! Puhahaha ~" you laughed so much and lost your balance, you sliped aside and started falling down. Luckily, Yongguk was fast to catch you and you two ended up lying on the floor. You on top of him.

*Ouchh* you opened your eyes only to see Yongguk so close. He smiled gummily and your hair, "Are you okay ?" his voice full of real concern.

You nodded, still stared at his eyes, "Yeh"

"YAH ! WHY YOU LOST YOUR GRIP ON HER !?" Himchan cried out and helped you stand up. Yongguk hid his smirk and made a pitiful face, "I was just wanted to make her laugh"

"WHAT IF SHE REALLY GET HURT ?!" Himchan never stopped yelling. You had to pull on his hand, "Oppa, I'm perfectly okay"

You looked up to the closet and smiled, "Your room is now cleaned. I will help the other boys"

With that, you left the room. Yongguk immediately laughed, "Oh my, Himchan ! You are such a jealouser ~"

"I'm not" Himchan grumpily said and pointed to his bed, "You finish the bed for me"

The leader this time nodded without snapping, "Sure"

Himchan gave him a glare and dashed out after you.

Yongguk chuckled. *I will only help you this time, for you to have time chasing your love*