Yongguk's new plan

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 42:

Yongguk's new plan

 

Only a week left then summer break will come for all the students in TS High, which includes all B.A.P and you, even Nu'Est.

And today was just another Sunday.

It has been weeks since the day you and Himchan shared the kiss at Lotte World. And everything seemed like had not happened, because no one mentioned about that kiss, that was just like a secret, only for two.

You had woken up and tied your hair into a messy ponytail. Looking yourself into a haft mirror, smiled full-heart.

*Today is the day that none of those boys like, but me. Haha !* you laughed to yourself and headed to each room to wake them up.

After dropping by the two other rooms, you finally reached the last room. You poked your head inside the maknae's room and yelled, "Jonguppie ! JunHong !"

"Umm ... ?" Jongup groaned and peeked one eye at you, you chuckled and darted in, yanked his blanket off, "Kaja ! It's morning !~~"

"Okay ..." he mumbled and sat up, put his legs down and started walking out like a zombie.

You beamed and turned to Zelo, "Junhong ah !~"

"Noona !" he chirped up, eyes still closed. You blinked but still stubbornly poked his side, "What ?"

Zelo used his hands to push off the blanket and stared at you, sleepy eyes, "...call me Zelo"

You chuckled, "Aigoo ! Big maknae, wake up !~"

"Nahh, call me Zelo then I will wake up" Zelo whined and covered his face again with the blanket.

You sighed in defeat, "Arasso, Zelo, wake up !~". Zelo pulled off and sat up, his hands wrapped around your body. Your eyes widened but quickly softened at the sight of the still-sleeping maknae. "Jun- Zelo ah ~" you called and he opened one eye, "Yes noona ?"

"Why don't you wear shirt ?" you pinched his cheek, Zelo whined but smiled cutely, "Because the weather is hot" he said and pouted lightly.

*Oh yes, that's why* you looked around the room and found it still was that messy. A sigh escaped your lips, Zelo noticed it and started rocking you side to side, "Noona, why you sighing ? Did Zelo bother you ? Or Zelo don't wear shirt make you dislike ?? Or Zelo was bad last dinner ?" Zelo opened his eyes wide and kept rocking you with his lips pouting.

You can't help but feel Zelo was such a cutie, you cooed and pulled him for a hug and also tapped on his back, like a real sister.

"Kyah !~ How could you be so cute huh ?" you squeezed him like a baby and Zelo ducked his head into your shoulder, "Noona, Zelo love you" Zelo mumbled and his voice sounded husky and cute at the same time. Your heart melt, but only the feeling for a brother. You chuckled loudly and patted his back more, "Noona love you too"

Zelo smiled and freely rested his head on your shoulder, he closed his eyes and enjoyed a little moment that not like he would have everyday with you.

"Noona won't ever never hate me or leave me, right ?" Zelo pulled off and asked you. You nodded, "Um"

"Not even me, but also all the hyungs, right ?"

"Yes, Zelo" you ruffled his hair. Zelo's face brightened and he squealed, "Awww, noona is so so sweet !~~~" he pulled on your waist and touched his cheek with you. You laughed at his cheesiness.

Then the door shot open and a figure stepped in, "Junhong, why don't you wak-"

"WHAT THE HELL ?!"

You surprisedly turned to the door and so did Zelo. There he was, Himchan widened his eyes, pointing his finger into the room and jaw dropped.

You blinked, didn't get it why he yelled like that.

In just one split of second, all the boys gathered up.

"What's wrong hyung ?" Jongup said and he poked his head into the room, his eyes started growing wider and wider.

"Do you find Hippo in here, hyung ?" YoungJae popped his head in and gasped, "HOLY CRAP ! WHAT THE -"

"Wassup ?" a deep voice cut off all the question, Yongguk banged in and he smiled at the sight, the leader approached you two and without words, he sat in between and pulled out his phone, snapped a quick picture of you, Zelo and him.

"Eh ?" you blinked at him. Yongguk saw the picture came out pretty, he smiled widely, "And this is my family, my wife and son. Haha !~~" the leader laughed out like a crazy freak then showed the group his photo

Daehyun rolled his eyes, "She must be blink to be your wife"

"Did you do bad thing to my maknae ?!" YoungJae stormed to you and cried out.

And that hit you, "WHAT ?! NO !" you looked at Zelo, who gave YoungJae a confusing look.

You sighed, "We were just rocking side to side, talking a little, and I DIDN'T DO THAT TO HIM !"

YoungJae raised an eyebrow, "Oh ... really ? Well, okay" he smirked and skipped back.

Zelo opened his eyes wide at the hyung, "What are hyungs talking about ?"

Yongguk didn't bother to answer as he was so busy decorate the picture inside his phone. Jongup was occupied with his gameboy too. Daehyun chuckled and darted out of the room. YoungJae gave you a warning look, as you frowned back.

Himchan puffed his cheek, ran to you and dragged on Zelo's shoulder.

Bamp

Zelo was kissing the floor in a not-so-nice state. You panicked and stared at Himchan, "Why you shove him off ?!"

The older boy glared at Zelo, who rubbing his mouth, "Wear your shirt on and go wash, little brat"

Zelo opened his mouth to protest, but shut up as Himchan sent him death glare. The poor maknae dragged himself to the bathroom and started washing up.

You stood up from Zelo's bed and elbowed Himchan, "Oppa, smile ~~" you smiled at him and used your finger to pull his lips up. Himchan made a face.

"Junhong is a boy now" he said coldly. You blinked, "What's your point ?"

He glared at you, "That means he is growing up ! He has a thought that every man has ! He is not a kid anymore !"

You tilted your head, slowly let his words go through your head. Then your mouth was agasp, "What ? Oppa ! You said Zelo will ... do ... that to me ?!"

He unwillingly nodded.

"Ah ! No way !!! He is like a cutie that harmless" you giggled and waved your hand around. Himchan growled, *I know it's wrong to think about my brother like that, but whoever goes near you, I have to be awared of*

"Whatever" Himchan spat and walked out. You poutily followed him. *After that kiss, he acted really weird ...*

 

***

 

"Himchan oppa, can you hand me a plate ?" you called as your eyes glued on the salad. Himchan smiled and passed you the plate. He found himself enjoy looking and helping you while you were cooking, which made him felt like he is the husband and you are his wifey.

*Just imagine when we get married. Waking up in the morning, have a morning kiss. Then I will help you making breakfast, we will feed together. And when we have our first child, a girl or boy ??? If he is a boy, he will look exactly handsome like me ... and his voice will be cute like-*

"Noona !~~~"

Himchan frowned at the voice cut him off, he whirled and his eyes opened wide as Zelo ran to you and hugged you from behind.

*What the heck ? My son can't not be like Zelo !* he shouted inside his head and took a step forward.

"Noona !~ I am so hungry ~" Zelo pouted and shook you with him. You chuckled, "Let me stand still, then I will make my Zelo a delicious meal. Arasso ?"

"Neh noona" he obediently said and looked at what you were doing over your shoulder, his head pressed against yours.

Himchan' eyes were burning with jealousity, he glared at Zelo as if wanting to dig a hole into his back. And at that one point, he can't stand seeing Zelo hugging you like that.

The other male approached Zelo from behind and as gently as he could, he tapped on Zelo's back.

"Yah, Junhong !"

Zelo turned his head back but still not release you. "Oh, hyung ! Since when you have been in here ?"

*Of course long time before you, dumbhead* "Go out and watch TV with Jongup" he demanded.

Zelo shook his head, "But I like being here with noona !" he protectively hugged you.

Himchan grinded his teeth, "I said. Get.Out !"

Zelo jumped in surprise and you had to turn back to see what was going on.

"Zelo, I can stay here alone. It's Sunday morning, Pororo is on air" you informed his favorite cartoon. But the maknae didn't seem like wanting to go out.

"I can watch Pororo later tonight !" he exclaimed and went closer to you. You sighed and let him do what he wanted.

Himchan shook his fist in anger, "YAH ! NOW YOU DON'T OBEY YOUR HYUNG ?! GET OUT"

Zelo stumbled in shock, he gulped down and ran out without a word.

Himchan's eyes still opened round, he smirked victorily.

You chuckled and scolded him, "Himchan oppa, you can't just yell at him like that. Zelo didn't do anything wrong"

*He did ! He stole you away from me* Himchan pouted and went back leaning against the counter and his eyes softened at you.

As you were putting all your head in making food, your hair loosened and all poured down. But obviously you didn't care much, as long as it didn't affect your food.

But not a tiny thing of you could get away from Himchan's eyes. His heart started ba-bumping as your hair all let down and covered your half-face, showed off your girly side somehow.

Little by little, he stood behind you and you felt goose-bump as a warm touch was formed on your neck-skin.

Baffled, you looked back and found Himchan was gathering your hair into his hand and smiled warmly at you, "Just continue with your work" he assured.

You unsurely turned back to your work as Himchan gently tied your hair into a tighter bun and smiled satisfiedly to himself. *Now that I feel like a real couple. Haha !*

Little did this imagine-couple knew, all 5 pairs of eyes were watching them from the living room.

Yongguk smirked and hi-fived with Daehyun, "See, hyung told you !"

Daehyun nodded, "I know Himchan hyung loves her from the very first day I met her.Hah !"

YoungJae scoffed, didn't really know he should applause or not. "Aish. How could Chan hyung loves that Hippo ?!"

"Wae ? Are you jealous or what ?" Daehyun teased back. YoungJae hid his face and cursed under his breath. *Who knows ?*

Jongup blinked innocently, "So ... hyungs were saying that Himchan hyung likes HyunJi ?"

Yongguk stared at him, then laughed, "No. We call it love"

"Noooooo"

All heads turned to the maknae. Zelo tearily looked up, "My noona ! HyunJi noona is mine !"

They chuckled and ignored the maknae. Jongup patted Zelo's head, "I can be yours" he smiled stupidly.

"The problem is, HyunJi hasn't realized her feeling yet, or she just tries to hide it" Daehyun said smarty.

YoungJae nodded along, "And you could just say that she is stupid !"

Yongguk casted YoungJae a look. He cleared his throat, "I have a game"

All the dongseangs turned to him with hopeful looks. Yongguk smirked playfully.

"Piss Himchan off by seducing or whatever you call to HyunJi" the leader said and sat back like a boss.

They glanced at each other, and smirks could be seen on every face, even Zelo replaced his pout with a small smirk.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

Aigoo !~ I was trying to make double update today, but this chapter took me lot of time :)

So, double update tomorrow ! That's a promise !

Ohhhh ~ Any of you watched The Chaser Teaser -Infinite ???

OMG ! I can't resist any of them !

I don't think i can survive until 15th !!! T___T

@daehyunbunny: I see !~ <3 Let's me think ... should I make some hit-scent for Daehyun x HyunJi ??? Because of the seduction of Yongguk :))

@unxplainablejoyss501: Omomomomo !! I also have the same reaction :))

@mint31: ah thanks !~ But the idea I remembered reading it somewhere, .... Don't know :) Still, i found it a cute way to have couple thing :))

@Boopbeep: Awww !~ And its so sweet of you to leave comment too !

@seoulchae: ^^, I can't promise on the ending when I am still on 40+ chapter :)) But they are cute, right !!!

@Grey_Storm: Oh yeah ! A way for love to develop :)) And I will find out another ways before the drama come up :)

@hyunmi_jinri: Eiiiii !~ It's a little too soon for him to say that you know ~ Just let the other boys play around a bit :)

@KarinaKate: I know right !? It's arkward =.= =.= =.= Now I regretted writing it :(( It's kinda weird :((