Knowing more about Hoya

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 57:

Knowing more about Hoya

 

The first day in the summer. There was no school, no classmates, no teachers. Still, there were 13 guys who need taking care of.

You had waken up pretty early and wore on a blue hoodie, a pair of sneakers and black jeans.

You skipped downstairs, expected to see no one, because you were sure that they will never wake up early on summer day, Infinite or B.A.P, no one.

♫ I don't know who you are, I don't even know your name, I don't know what you said ♫

You were humming a chorus of your favorite song - Hush by Apink - and drank on some juices, but a figure just came down from upstairs caught your attention.

"Who's that ?" you curiously walked closer to the figure with your cup of juice. *This hair color ...?*

"Howon ?" you asked more like whisper, but Hoya made a full spun and you were shocked to see his sleepy face. "OH GOSH ! YOU SCARED ME !" you jumped back a step, the juice on your hand was shaking too.

Hoya rubbed his eyes by one hand and waved at you by another hand, "Hi HyunJi ~"

You controled your shocking heart beat and waved back, "Hi ... why did you wake up so early ?"

Hoya glanced at the clock on the wall and gasped, "Oh, only 7Am ? I have an urge to go pee, that's why ..." he said and shyly rubbed the back of his neck. You can't help but chuckle, *This boy is like my brother, so straightforward and cute*

Hoya also noticed the arkward atmostphere he just caused, he meekly smiled and looked at you from head to toes, "Hey, where are you going ?"

You blinked at the sudden question, but realized you were wearing an out-going clothes, you gave him a small smile, "To the mall, I need to buy some more foods, you know, there are 14 human beings in this house" you joked. Hoya mumbled, "I'm sorry, I guess we are the burden to you"

"No no no !! I didn't mean it that way. I was just joking around !" you shook your head violently, along with waving your hand.

"I guess I will go now, you should go back to sleep, I make sure breakfast will be ready when you wake up" you bowed a little and went to wash a cup and headed to the door.

Hoya stopped you by calling, "Can I go with you ?"

 

***

 

"Did you remember the way around this area yet ?" you asked Hoya. You two were walking around the mall in a strange feeling. Hoya nodded, "I guess, there are not much streets, just some corners and bus stops"

"Really ? Wow, you are really smart then. I had a hard time to remember the streets around here, I had been lost a lot of times before when I just moved here" you clapped your hands like a penguin and gave Hoya a idolizing look. Hoya chuckled, "So how can you go back to home ?"

You softened before answering, "Himchan oppa always found me, I don't know how he could find me that easy, but when I was on the egde to cry, he would always be there for me". While talking, your eyes showed happiness and looking faraway into the space, *It's always Himchan oppa*

Hoya learnt your face and he blurted out, "You really love him, right ?"

Your face heated up and your words sticking with each other, "Huh-h ? W-why suddenly ..."

"I can tell just by a look in your eyes. A look that only someone in love has" Hoya grinned.

You looked down, blushing, "Um ... yeh ... I ...I love him, a lot ..."

"BUT, isn't you with Myungsoo ... ? Want me to be with him ... ?" you asked, your eyes showed a little distruthful in him. Hoya widened his eyes, shocked, "Aniya ! I respect everyone's feeling, I will never step into other's business. Moreover, I think you and Himchan are better than you and Myungsoo. That boy, so full of himself" Hoya said and shivering at the last part.

You laughed, "Haha ! Believe me, Himchan oppa is full of himself too". Hoya cracked up and you two felt more comfortable with each other now.

"What do you want for breakfast ? And lunch too ? I don't know about your tastes ..." you looked around the mall and tapping your fingers on the push-cart and thinking about what to buy.

Hoya walked aside with you. "We all have cheap-taste, everything would be find with us. But Sungyeol can't eat much sour thing, he will have a hard-breaking, Myungsoo hates sweet treat, he can eat, but just hates it" he pointed out for you.

You gasped, "That Giraffe can't eat sour ?! I will definitely buy lemon for him this meal !" you said and grasped a random basket of lemon. Hoya rounded his eyes at you, "You really ... ?"

"Aigoo, just saying, i buy this for Zelo, he loves lemon. How much i want to prank Sungyeol, still, I can't be a murder if he dies" you waved your hand and grasped in some more.

Hoya chuckled at you, "You silly"

"Excuse me ? Did you just call me silly ?" you made a shock face like this O_O. Hoya grinded his nose and shook his head, "No. Not me"

You laughed out loud, "I was just kidding, again. Howon, you really need to learn how to joke" you punched his arm. Hoya raised an eyebrow and started chasing you, "Yah ! Don't judge me that low ! I have a good sense of humour you know"

 

***

 

"Howon ! This or this ?" you held out the two packs of meat, one was steak and one was chicken. Hoya gave it a thought, "What do you want to make ?". "Curry" you answered. Hoya smiled and dragged a pack of chicken and put inside the cart, "Chicken Curry is my favorite, so do my brothers"

"Oh, I love chicken too" you smiled, "What do we need more ... ? Hump ..." you talked to yourself, but Hoya helped you push the cart and he stopped at the vegetable area. "Carrots, potatoes, garlics, peas, ..." Hoya carefully chose and put all of them inside the cart. Your mouth lightly opened, jaw dropped while looking at him like that.

Hoya noticed you keep silent, so he turned his head and gave you a funny look, "Wae ?"

You shook your head, "Wow, you know how to cook ?"

He nodded, "You can consider me as Infinite's omma. These boys can't live without me" he grinned cheekily. Your mouth formed an O shape and you can't even blink, "I didn't know a guy can cook"

He chuckled, "Not only me, Woohyun can cook well, er, ramen" his face fell right away at the fact Woohyun only good at cooking ramen. You giggled, "I really have to re-think about you guys"

 

***

 

"You can have a rest, you may still be sleepy because of waking so early" you suggested while Hoya was bringing the food inside the kitchen for you. Hoya smiled, "It's okay, I'll help you. Cooking for 14 people is not a joke"

Didn't want to reject, you nodded in agreement, "Thank you"

The boys didn't wake up yet so there were only you and Hoya, who were officially moving.

You realized how skillfully Hoya was, he did almost all the works for you.

"Whoaa, now I'm glad to have you here, Howon" you said with a thankful tone. Hoya laughed, "I only want to taste your food, so I think I will not help you anymore" he joked, but still sipping on the soup for the taste. "Um, hand me sugar" he held his hand out. You placed the bottle of sugar on his hand, Hoya put in some sugar and tasted it again, "Now it's perfect"

You puffed your cheek, wanted to have a taste. Hoya held a spoon out and tilted his head, "I have blown on it, not hot anymore". You gratefully sipped on it and held 2 thumbs up. "Daebak !"

Hoya's cheeks grew pink.

You giggled, "I'll serve it. Can you call your brothers for me ?"

"Sure" Hoya nodded and ran upstairs.

After serving, you went to call B.A.P too

 

***

 

Zelo shoved a spoonful of curry inside his mouth, then his eyes widened, he shallowed fast and stared at his plate, "This is not noona's curry"

You blinked at him, "What do you mean ?"

Himchan also had the same feelings, "It's tasted not right"

You pinched your eyebrows and searched B.A.P's faces, all of them did have a confusing look.

Then you glanced at Hoya and chuckled, "Actually, Howon helped me with the meal today"

"What ?!" Himchan yelled, more than confused.

*Hoya and HyunJi ?* Myungsoo raised his eyebrow and smirked, *Hope he did help me out with her*

Sungyeol snickered, "That's why I feel like eating in heaven ~ Not like some previous days, food tasted like- *mommy's food* -Urgh"

You stuck your tongue out at him, "Dude, Giraffe only needs grass, don't you ?"

Sungyeol narrowed his eyes and continued eating.

You shifted your eyes back to B.A.P, assured them, "Howon is a awesome cook. Don't you think so ?"

*Yeah, but not as good as you* they all thought.

 

"HyunJi, do you go for a moring exercise tomorrow ?" Himchan asked after finishing eating, and was helping you with washing. All the boys had gone into their rooms.

You nodded, "Yeh, that's my favorite schedule for summer"

"Then i will go with you" he said and kissed your cheek from behind. You smiled, "Sure, but you will end up not wanting to wake up"

Himchan frowned, "I'll try, because I will go with my angel now, not my bodyguard anymore" he tried to kiss your cheek again.

You chuckled and spun around, face to face with him, "Oppa, I am washing dishes, stop kissing me"

He leaned in and pecked your lips, let out all of your words, "But I miss your lips so much" he greasily admited. You gave up and kissed him back, "Is it enough now ?"

Himchan shook his head with a pout, "Not yet, can I stay with you tonight ?"

"You want to be killed by Yongguk oppa, really ?" you rounded your eyes. Himchan sighed, "No, okay. But I will definitely wake up tomorrow"

"Sure ~" you winked and went back to washing dishes. Himchan rested his chin on your shoulder, arms wrapped around your waist and watching you.

 

*Morning excercise huh ? I guess I will go with her then. Thanks Himchan* a boy thought and darted upstairs.

 

~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

^^! I'm sorry for the crappy today and yesterday ...

My mom has been in hospital since yesterday ... TT___TT

She ate some strange seafood and ended up being poisoned or what ...I don't know very well ...

TT___TT

I don't think I can update everyday for the next few days .... But I will try my very bestttt !!

Pleaseeeeeeeee, understand for me .... TT____TT

 

Ohhh, and should I give each member of Infinite an own chap with HyunJi ?? Or only some main and funny one ???

 

@KarinaKate: sorry for not replying yesterday :) Hope you still suppose me. Ohhh, Angel too ??? Who is your biassssss ??

@unxplainablejoyss501: there is not much craziness :P still, love you <3

@seoulchae: even though Zico has known Ren is a boy, I want to write something fun about him and Ren LOl

@m-bunnyalice: Jiho is adorable, right ???

@LisethCz: I seeee, Myungsoo Biassss :)

@greenjongup: you really have to tell Youngjae to treat me well ^^ !! I love him so much !! Hoya is nice in my mine ... haha !!! Despite how y he is :)

@PanicInParadise: lol, I really want to see Zico faint in person ... LOL

@Grey_Storm: Zico and Ren, aw, I wish i can force myself to write , I will definitely write about them LOL

@daehyunbunny: team MyungSoo ?! Really ?! There is Myungsoo's team here ???? Oh mah god ...

THERE IS MYUNGSOO'S TEAM ?? I DIDN'T KNOW .... O_____O