Love Letter

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 3:

Love Letter

 

"Zelo !!" YoungJae cupped his mouth and hollered the maknae. They had all sat neatly inside the car, ready to go to school, still, the maknae was missing.

You chuckled and rushed Zelo to finish his juice fast, "Palli, Zelo. The masters are waiting for you"

Zelo drank down the juice in oneshot and panted hard, "...noona, I will never drink juice again in the morning" he pouted and fixed his bang.

You smiled a bit and helped him with the caravat, "Aigoo, what will happen to you if I am not here anymore" you said without thinking much, it's the true though. You can't be with them forever.

Zelo frowned upon hearing it, he lowered his head and looked up at you, "Noona, you will leave me ?" he blinked and lightlt bit on his lower lip.

You pulled his caravat, made him stumbled and crashed against you.

"No. Never.... Not until my Zelo master grows up well and can take care of himself" you tapped his cheeks and grinned.

Zelo grinned also and kissed your cheek, "Then I will never grow up, as long as you are here with me. I am willingly to be a kid". Zelo puffed his cheek and walked out of the door.

You stood there dumbfounded, Zelo sometimes would kiss you on the cheek, or forehead, but you never get used to it. *I think I will never can leave this maknae*

 

"CHOI JUN HONG !" YoungJae shouted angrily, the smartie didn't want to be late on the first day at school.

Zelo ran out and to the car, he immediately darted in and sat with Jongup, he avoided Youngjae's stare, which could kill anyone.

"Sorry hyung" Zelo arkwardly rubbed his arm and mumbled.

Daehyun chuckled and pulled his mask down, didn't forget to hit on Youngjae's head, "Shut up and stop scolding Zelo. You should know he has to drink juice"

YoungJae frowned, "He LIKES to, or HAS TO ?"

Zelo kept ducking his head down and mumbled some lightly bad words about his YoungJae hyung.

"Hyung will never know how tasty juice is in the morning" Zelo rolled his eyes.

"YAH !" YoungJae jumped up but being pulled down by Daehyun, "Leave maknae alone"

You finally came out and your eyes rounded as seeing their car was still there. *Huh ? Why didn't they leave yet ?"

YongGuk saw you and he ducked his head out the window, "HyunJi ! Come !"

You pointed to yourself and even looked around, in case there was some more HyunJi.

"Me ?"

Yongguk nodded, and other 5 boys looked at you, irritated the most was still Yoo Young Jae.

"I will walk to school. Masters could go first" you bowed and walked off. But Himchan stopped you by hopped off and dragged your waist, pulled you into the car.

At his touch, your face was burning red and couldn't think anymore, "Himchan master ..."

" Call me Himchan oppa when we are at school, at home, ... I guess you just call me oppa like you did 5 years ago" Himchan winked and placed you on the seat next to him and Zelo.

You blinked and tried to go off, but Zelo hugged your arm and rested his head on your shoulder, "Noona, I'm tired !~~~"

"Maknae, hands off !" Himchan whined and yanked you away from Zelo. You winced in light pain and closed your eyes. Yongguk chucked and stopped the boys, "Okay, stop guys"

Himchan stopped but still kept his glare on Zelo, "She is mine !!"

Zelo puffed his cheeks and angrily turned away.

You sighed and leaned back on the chair, *What will happen if their fangirls see me with them ...? It's not the first time, still, I don't want to cause a chaos on the first day at school*

You made up your mind and decided to ask the driver, "HyukJae oppa, can you let me go off faraway from school gate ?"

Eunhyuk nodded, "Sure, HyunJi". Eunhyuk is Bang Family's driver for a few years already, he is pretty close to you though.

Himchan scowled and so did other boys, what the heck did you just call Eunhyuk ?

"Why you don't call us oppa but HyukJae hyung ?" Himchan snapped and narrowed his eyebrows.

"Because you are my masters" you pointed out. Daehyun and Youngjae glanced at each other and sighed, they never like that fact.

Jongup chirped up, "Still, we are same age". You turned to him with a firm look -I-know.

"Why would you want to get off first ?" Yongguk asked while suffling his phone.

You shrugged, "Your Babies. I will be hunted down after they seeing me with you"

"WHO WILL HUNT YOU ?!" Himchan shot up and dragged your hand, you pulled away and looked strangely at him.

"Or I could say, your fans girls will hunt us down" YoungJae said like it's a normal thing.

The boys laughed and soon stayed silent as the car kept running.

*Just wish that everything will be okay* you thought and lightly felt worried.

***

B.A.P were waiting for you at the school gate after dropping you down 5 minutes ago. They attracted most of the attention from the students, the new ones or old ones, no one could eyes-off them. For some reasons: they are kingkas, yet their hairs are all blonde !

You comfortably walked to school as most of students greeted you.

"Hi HyunJi !"

"HyunJi unnie, how was your summer ?"

"Why don't you come with B.A.P ?"

Still, there were also some queenkas that hated you like you are a needle in their eyes.

"Urgh, why this girl didn't transfer school ?"

"Like always, she is ugly than ever !"

You nodded as a greet to your welcomers, and ignored all the haters without a look or a word.

*Best way to get rid of those girls - Ignore them* you smirked satisfiedly.

 

"HIPPO !" YoungJae jumped up and down as 5 other guys turned their heads to you.

You frowned, *Why did they keep waiting for me ? I could just secretly follow them behind and protect them like other bodyguards do*

Unwillingly, you walked to them, left all the stares from other students aside.

"...stop calling me hippo" you mumbled as looking down.

YoungJae smirked and lowered his head to your level, "Don't want to. Because you are really like a hippo !"

Daehyun laughed and hit YoungJae's arm, "Don't like that"

YoungJae stuck his tongue out and walked into the school first.

Since you were here with them now, they happily walked into school.

 

Suddenly a girl ran to your way and blocked all of you.

Six pairs of eyes landed on her, and you can't help but giggle a bit, "Hey" you called for her to look up.

As soon as she met eyes with you, you stepped to left, thought that she maybe one of B.A.P's fan, but to your surprise, she stepped to left also.

You blinked and gave her a weird look. The girl shyly handed you a letter, "Here ... please read my letter, HyunJi unni !" and he ran off.

You blinked even more while realizing the letter was for you, and it even had pink colour and a few hearts printed on it.

*What the heck ...?* you held up the letter and turned to B.A.P with a puzzle look.

Himchan frowned and stole the letter from you, "No no no ! My HyunJi got a love letter !!!"

His dongseangs scooted away from him, as if he was a kind of virus.

"Dear my greatest unni ~ I am your fangirl for over a year already. This year I choose this school to move in because I want to meet you. Please be friend and ... uhm ... be my love"

After Himchan finished, the boys all threw up and rubbed their arms non-stoply.

You flinched also, how could you receive a love letter from a girl ?

You yanked back the letter and carefully put it inside your backpack. "Don't get her wrong, maybe she gave it to wrong people"

Himchan threw a tantrum, "She wrote 'Unni', you know what it means ? I am an oppa ! You are an unni !!"

You ignored him and bid goodbye to the boys. Himchan puffed and huffed, he ran after you, "JiJi, you can't accept her request, okay ? I am your only one love, okay ? Hear me HyunJi ? Yah ~!"

He kept poking your waist. You couldn't take it anymore, "Himchan master ! I will not accept any confession or agree to be her love ... urgh ... and you are my what ?" your eyes widened.

"Your love" he grined stupidly.

You blushed but kept cool and turned your back to him, "See you at lunch master. If somethings bad happened, call me"

Himchan looked you walk away and didn't feel happy at all. *Something bad is you being stolen away by another guy. I don't care if it's a girl or boy, I will not lose you to anyone*

Himchan pinched his nose and headed to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

Phew ... a laming update ! LOL !~

Sorry, this chap is boring ... T_T

But I still hope to have more comments, yeh yeh !

Anyone expected Ren and Nu'Est to show up ? I think he will come out soon !~

 

@SapphieBlueS: this is what happen at school :) But there is plenty more funny things :)

@KevinRa: =)) Thanks

@Anna: mentally, I make Zelo and Himchan into a very adorable roles :)

@Liseth: Hey !~~ I hope this update won't let you disappointed :)