New Boys + They are my oppas ?

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 8:

New Boys + They are my oppas ?

 

The next day, you came to school and seriously didn't care or remember a bit about your new classmates.

Despite the fact that all of your girl-classmates kept chatting and dreaming about having 4 handsome and charming princes.

"I heard from Mrs Park that the new students are really handsome"

"So, they are boys huh ?"

"I also heard that in the senior year, there is one new boy with them, as cool as them"

And the talking kept lasting like forever. You rolled your eyes a bit, but this time, you felt jealous of them.

For your entire life, you have never had a chance to blabber or dream about any boys. Your life was stuck with B.A.P, lived with B.A.P, ate with B.A.P, ...

*I have B.A.P in my life ... I don't think I will need anymore guys, ... except my brother* you lightly smiled to yourself and carefully watched JongUp smiling to his friends.

Seemed like fangirls of him were taken away by those new boys, well, which was a good new.

*Good, no more fangirls, no more trouble*

But, you would never know what will come to your life when Nu'Est is here.

 

The door class cracked open and your homeroom teacher came in with such bright face.

You yawned lazily and lied down on your table, closed your tiring eyes.

You heard your friends gasped and oh-ed, ah-ed, then a lot of sounds of footstep. Curiously, you lifted your eyes up and like a magic, your eyes froze at the sight of 4 guys, there was a familiar person. *Isn't it ... what is the name again ?*

"Introduce yourself" your teacher demanded and the short but has a cold look nodded first.

"Annyonghaseyo, my name is Jonghyun, but friends call me JR. It's nice to meet you" JR guy smiled charmingly, and of course, all of your friends died deeply under his charisma.

But not you, you felt an urge to laugh, "What's with his voice, so cute for his look" you said under your breath and shifted your attention back to the familiar blondie.

A boy with short and blonde hair stepped up and smiled brightly. *His smile resembles me my JongUp master's smile*

"HELLO !! Baekhyun immida !!" he yelled loudly, caused giggle fill through the room.

*Kiddo* you laughed inside your stomach

That silent boy with his handsome face looked up and immediately, you heard your friends 'ohhh'

"Minhyun immida, please take care of us well" he bowed and sent a smile to everygirl in your class, even you.

In return, you just rolled your eyes. *Another flirting guy*

And last but not least, a girl ... no a cute boy smiled sheepishly and bowed, "My name is Choi Min Ki, and I would love to be called Ren. Uhm ... I hope one to be friend with everyone"

"Eh ? A girl ?" your classmates started in chaos

"Eii, maybe she is one of the boys girlfriend"

"So cute"

Minhyun and Baekho glanced at each other and giggled.

You was surprised to hear his name, it's the blondie that you saved last night. But to add in more surprise, Ren caught your eyes and he smiled.

You blinked and started smirking in interesting. *What ? So this is what he meaned by 'we will meet again' last night*

"Okay, now you can choose your seat. Lucky we have 4 more seats in this class" your teacher said and smiled warmly at the boys. Heck, he loved boys too ?

Minhyun went off first and was being called by the girls like he is idol or what. At last, he chose the seat in front of you.

You bit on your lips, didn't want to yell out 'Get away from my sight'. But well, if he sat there, you will have more chance to sleep in class, since he is really tall.

Now, you just realized ... other available seats were all around you, one behind and one next to you.

You face-palmed yourself with a sigh, *Why the hell all the seats are near me ?*

BaekHo spotted JongUp smiling up at him, he felt like his first friend different from Nu'Est was here. Didn't let anyone to ask, BaekHo skipped happily to JongUp.

"Can I have the seat here ?" he pointed to the seat next to JongUp. Of course our JongUp will agree. JongUp looked up and smiled, again.

"Sure, nice to meet you"

BeakHo grinned stupidly and sat down, "THANKS".

*Oh great ! Now JongUp master found his other twin*

You used your mind to send your thought to the last 2 boys.

*Don't come near me. Don't come near me*

Too bad, they didn't have any super power like you to hear it anyway. ><

JR made his way to the seat behind you and sanked down, "Hey, I love this place. The end of the class"

You rolled your eyes, *That used to be MY SEAT*

Ren smiled shyly and tapped your table, caught your attention. You warily looked up, "Yeh ?"

"Can I have the seat next to you, HyunJi" Ren tilted his head, and his voice seemed like demanding, not a kind of question.

You nodded unwillingly, "As if I have another choice" you muttered under your breath. Still, Ren heard it, also Minhyun and JR.

You embarrassedly hid your face but you heard Minhyun snickered, "Interesting girl"

You perked up, "What ?"

Minhyun leaned aback and held his hands out, "Wow wow girl, easy easy"

"Stop it Minhyun" Ren coldly told his friend and sat down.

Your teacher seemed interested into those new boys, he kept smiling and looking at them with two scary eyes, which only used for your love.

"I see, you get close to them so fast, HyunJi" you teacher smiled

"Do not" you answered shortly. Which caused JR and Minhyun smirked wider.

"Whatever you said, can you please take them for a tour at lunch ? They need someone to guide them" your teacher forced.

You glanced around, there were A LOT of girl who willing to guide them. But your teacher's demand was really a thing, he would never let anyone go off his hand.

"Sure, sir" you sighed loudly. JongUp turned around and smiled widely, "I will go with them"

He volunteered, you face-palmed yourself. *Moon Jong Up. They caused trouble. You caused trouble. And I hate trouble*

Your teacher happily agreed, "Thank you Mrs Woo and Mr Moon"

Ren sat restless on his place, he kept peeking at you and smiled down to himself.

"Now I know your last name, Woo Hyun Ji. Nice name" Ren complimented and lowered his head to look at you.

You blinked then politely bowed, "Thanks ... er ... MinKi ssi" *Even his name sounds like a girl*

"Call me Ren" Ren chirped and grinned.

You exhaled in, "Yeh ... thanks Ren ssi"

Ren was about to ask something more, but your teacher threw a chalk right in your head.

"Ow" you glared darkly to the front. And your face fell immediately, "Sorry sir"

*Aish ... SEE ? Trouble on the first day*

***

'I have something to do with Jongup master. Tell the other that I can't have lunch together'

"Noona is busy" Zelo informed B.A.P with a heavy pout after reading his message.

Himchan looked up from his phone and lightly frowned, "Wae ?"

Zelo shrugged. YoungJae smirked mockingly, "She must be with her husband right now"

"WHAT ?!" Himchan dragged YoungJae's collar, made the poor boy choked on his lollipop.

"I meaned her husband is HIPPO in the zoo" YoungJae sheeshed and pulled off Himchan.

"I can't understand why hyung always drags my collar because of that hippo" YoungJae scowled and gave Himchan a dirty look.

*Me don't know, either* Himchan breathed in deeply.

"Hey... HYUN JI !" Daehyun waved as soon as he spotted you in a corner of the hallway.

"HyunJi ?" 3 other heads turned to the direction and their eyes softened at the sight of you.

But not too long after that, their eyes became rigid at 4 other strange boys, but to them, 1 of them was much more like a girl.

"What the hell ? Since when that fattie hippo gets herself a boy ?" YoungJae asked a little to loud. YoungJae really didn't like the idea you had boyfriend, because he would no longer have a target to tease.

"Noooo ... my noona is only mine !!" Zelo whined and bumped his hand around. Yongguk chuckled and stopped the maknae, "Everything comes out of your mouth is all yours"

Daehyun smirked as soon as he saw Ren, *Eh ... ? Isn't that a boy ? Why he looks so ... girly ?*

Himchan on the other hand, couldn't even breath, he felt like his whold world was crashed down on him. "WOO HYUN JI"

Himchan shouted and rushed you over.

You widened your eyes at the boys, "Oh boys ..."

JongUp cheered up and skipped to them, "Hi hyungs !"

His hyungs nodded without looking at him, instead they glued their eyes on the new boys.

Baekho beamed and darely stepped up, he held in hand out in front of Himchan, "Hi hyung ! I am JongUp and HyunJi's new classmate"

*HyunJi's new classmate. Ple. Who are you to call my HyunJi by her name like that ?* Himchan hatefully stared at the boy, then shook his hand.

Zelo met eyes with Ren, his eyes widened in realization. The maknae looked at you and mouthed 'Why is she here ?'. You mouthed back, 'She is a he. And I don't know why either. But well, keep silent about knowing him. Or else Yongguk master will kill me'. You gave him a pleading eyes, Zelo obeyingly nodded.

"I am Jong Up's brother ... and ... HyunJi's oppa" Himchan smirked satisfiedly.

B.A.P looked at him as if he was crazy, but the boys seemed excitedly.

One by one, B.A.P introduced themselves as your oppas.

"The leader, Yongguk. JongUp is my little bro, and HyunJi is my special sister"

Your eyes widened.

"Daehyun. Like other, I am JongUp's bro. And yeah, HyunJi is my girl"

Your eyes popped out. Himchan gasped loudly, "What ?". Daehyun just shrugged.

Ren started feeling uneasy between Himchan and Daehyun.

"Yoo Young Jae, smartess student in this school, and yeah ... I am their oppa" YoungJae carefreely said.

"Hyung !" JongUp yelled. YoungJae laughed, "I mean, I am HyunJi's handsome oppa"

"Yeah right ...show-off oppa ..." you muttered

"Zelo immida, I am the maknae. I love rapping and dancing. My favorite food is cherry tomato, lemon. The person I love the most is Hyun Ji noona !!" Zelo stuck his tongue out cutely and even bowed.

Youngjae snorted, "Who asked you to tell about your love ?"

But Minhyun seemed interested in the maknae, "Cute boy"

"Hey, wanna a rap contest ?" JR perked up. Zelo blinked for a couple of times then eagerly nodded, "Sure"

"Great !" JR hi-fived the youngest boy and grinned. Yongguk didn't let the dongseangs to have fun themselves, "Don't leave me out, guys"

"You rap too ?" JR asked with a sarcasm tone. YongGuk snarled, "OF COURSE, KID !"

You rolled your eyes. "Yongguk master ...-"

"MASTER ?" Baekho widened his eyes in interesting.

You coughed and looked down. *Darn ... now more trouble. If they are here to go after B.A.P. Then they can't know that I am their bodyguard ... or else, they will be careful with me ...*

Himchan cleared his throat and held your waist, "She is our angel, our baby, mind not messing with her ... you would never know what can she do". Himchan said and he meaned it.

Baekho nodded. Minhyun smirked and studied you up and down. JR was occupied with Zelo already.

*I know what she meaned* Ren shallowed hard, "Eh ... is any of you her boyfriend ?"

Himchan blinked and so did all of you. *What kind of a question is that ?*

You shook your head immediately, "No. They are just my ... er ... oppas ..."

*There is no way I can be master's girlfriend* you thought sadly, and also stole a glance at Himchan, whose face was no longer happy.

Ren sighed in relief and suddenly held on your hand, "Can we continue the tour now ?"

Himchan became alert, his eyes landed on your hand and as if burning it down. *Hands off. Hands off. Stupid girly boy*

"I have to find Aron hyung" Minhyun said and looked around. At the name, Daehyun and YoungJae looked up, "Aron ? You mean the American boy who just transfered into this school today ?"

"Yes he is" Minhyun nodded and reality hit him, "Hey, he is in your class ?"

YoungJae raised an eyebrow, "Quick sense, kid. Lemme take you to our class". Hah. The smartie have found his other twin too.

Daehyun came along with them, "I will go with them. See you later, baby" Daehyun suddenly blew you a kiss and walked off.

You chuckled at his cheesiness. "Himchan master influented him too much"

"Yah" Himchan puffed his cheek. You slyly looked away.

"Come to our hide-out place and have a rap contest, okay ?" Yongguk suggested and JR agreed immediately.

"Noona, I will see you after crushing down that leader boy" Zelo made a pinky promise with you. You smiled only to him and nodded.

"HEY ! I AM YOUR LEADER TO ! TALK PRECISELY !" Yongguk snarled. Zelo yelped and remarked, "I mean ... that shrilling voice boy"

JR was too happy to make friend to scowl at Zelo.

On the other hand, Jongup and Baekho friendly skipped through the school for a while already.

You looked between the two boys left, tension was everywhere in the air.

"Ehem ... Himchan master ... I will go first" you said and was about to go. But Himchan walked in between you and Ren, cut off your holding hands, which wasn't leave any care for you, but Ren.

"Hyung, I was holding hands with her !" Ren frowned. Himchan made a surprise face, "Eh ? Since when i became your hyung ?"

Ren beamed and eagerly answered, "Because I am HyunJi's friend. And I am willing to be your brother-in-law"

"MWO ?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

Oh mo, thank you everyone that is reading this story, I am so grateful :)

I don't have much subscribers for this story, but because the comments you guys left, I am having a happy mood to write :))))

I love you guys :)