Colors

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 32:

Colors

 

Days passed and you continued being with Himchan like 24/24.

Your classes you still attended, but after school, you would help Himchan with his homework and stuffs.

Then, the most thing irritated you was L.Joe. He seemed like avoiding you, even though you thought as him as a friend, a new friend to be exactly. And he was the one who asked you to be friends at first, but ended up running away whenever he saw you.

*What's with him ?* you scratched your head as seeing L.Joe ran his head off after you said hi.

"He keeps his promise" Yongguk chuckled and smirked satisfiedly. You raised a brow at him, something is fishy.

"Hum ..." you humbled and tapped your foot on the floor, gaining attention from the leader.

"What ?" Yongguk held his hands out in surrender. You did a puff by your tongue and smacked your lips, "Well, I guess someone had done something on Byunghun sunbae" you trailed off and casted a long look at Yongguk.

"Why me ?" he boldly asked back. You shrugged, "I didn't do anything"

"Me too !" he protested. You moved your lips in impatience. But there was no way to make him blurt out.

"Righttttt" you turned away and pinched Zelo's cheeks to release your anger, "Junhong ~~~, you look cute today"

"Ouch, you pinched too hard noona" he yelped and rubbed his cheeks by his palms. You smiled good-naturely.

Yongguk sighed out in relief then glanced at Himchan, who knew exactly what Yongguk had done. Himchan shook his head in response.

YoungJae looked up from his book and pulled on your hair, "Hippo, wanna dye your hair ?"

"Me ? Dye my hair ? No thanks, master" you pulled back and stuck your tongue out.

"Why ? Dye it blonde like us, then we will make a Blonde-Club" Jongup suggested and applaused all by himself. You and the boys gave him a weird look.

"I am sick of blonde right now ... It's been 3 years since I have been living with 6 blonde guys" you said and shivered.

They pouted and glanced at each other. "Wae ? I am hot in blonde" YoungJae raised his arm.

You chuckled, "Admitted, you look good in blonde"

"See !" YoungJae smiled widely.

Himchan frowned deeply, "What about me ...?" he pulled on your shirt lightly. You twirted back and blinked at him, "Er ... now why all of you ask me about this ? You never care about other people's opinion on your style before"

*Because we will change for you, only you* they thought and smiled.

"Now we wanna know" Daehyun spoke and held his bang up, "What about mine ?"

"Me me too !" Zelo excitedly pointed to his ramen head. You laughed at him.

"I heard my friend said, ... blonde is out of style nowadays" Jongup said unsurely.

You raised your eyebrows, "Now you care about the style nowadays, TOO ?"

"Of course. We can't let our images go down just because our hairs" Yongguk squeezed your shoulders, made you narrow your eyes in not-understanding.

"Okay ..." you gave them a look.

"So !" Himchan clasped his hands. You snapped your eyes widen at his outburst.

"Which colour do you like ?" he asked. You tapped your fingers on your lower lip then truely said, "I still love your orginal hair, black" you smiled.

*Just like you ! Me likey* Himchan's eyes twinkled and he grinned stupidly, "Arasso"

You was about to ask him why he wanna know, but Yongguk cut off your thought.

"What's else ?" he bluntly asked. You pinched your nose but still gave it a thought, "Byunghun sunbae ... he has a light-purple like hair, I kinda like that ..."

"Ew ! Gross !" Himchan crossed his hands and huffed.

"You called a hair ... gross ?" you disbelieved asked him back. Himchan nodded and pouted.

*It's gross because you like his hair. Dude*

"Purple, I will think about it" Yongguk nodded. "Why would you think abou-"

"Noona, choose me a color too !" Zelo beamed and ruffled his own hair. You softened at the maknae, "Cotton candy, Zelo always reminds noona of that"

"But I ask about color, wait !" *Cotton candy, white and pink ... I can't have white, but I can have pink hair* his face brightened at the thought and he happily skipped next to Yongguk.

As if they were in line to ask you about color for hair ...

As Daehyun wanted to ask you, you glanced outside and smiled heartily at the sight of the nature, "Kyah !! I love how all the trees have green color, so so freshing !~" you sniffled on the air and breathed out happily.

Daehyun smirked, *Green, checked*

Jongup glanced at you, but he noticed Daehyun's smirking face. Curious, Jongup poked on Daehyun's side, "Hyung, you have decided the color for your new hair style ?"

Daehyun nodded, "HyunJi likes trees, and well, I choose green"

Jongup opened his mouth and nodded back, "Ah ... then ... I choose brown !!! Trees have green and brown colors !!" he cheered loudly. You turned back and gave him a puzzled look, "What's so happy ?"

"Nothing !~~" they all sang.

You stopped for a while, then shrugged it away, "...okay"

They smiled and pushed you to go back home. YoungJae smirked at his brothers on the way home, *Aigoo, those boys, dye their hair ? Nahhh, I will keep this blonde one, Hippo likes it ! She said I look good with it*

And there would be a surprise for you, they will change for that Calling-Us-Oppas-Project. All stared from their appearances first.

 

~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

You know, I was having a hard time to get over the fact that B.A.P all had different colors.

And had to find way to change them in my story too :))
I hope this is a good way though, even though it a little too late =))

Oh, to my Nu'Est's fans readers. Just wait, wait, wait please ... I will give Ren more appearance <3

And thank you for all the supporting !~