Banana Milk

Mission: Protect The Oppas !

Chapter 59:

Banana Milk

 

"Noona ! Noona !! Help meeee !!" Zelo ran around like a chicken, looking for you. You were doing summer homework with Jongup in the living room, heard Zelo's fantastic yelling, you shot up with worry.

"What's happen ? Did Himchan oppa kiss you or what ? Oh shoot, I'll kill him, that boy will never lose skinship with you" you pulled your sleeves up and tenderly patted the sobbing Zelo's head. Zelo shook his head with a long pout, "No, Himchan hyung is too busy begging Yongguk to take us on summer trip"

"Summer trip ? Oh whatever, then why did you cry ?" you scratched your head with a confusing look. Jongup chuckled, "Daehyun hyung beated you in that game, again ?"

You were waiting for his answer. Zelo sniffled and pulled on your hand, "Noona, banana milk you bought me yesterday, was nowhere to be found"

"HUH ? I bought you more than 6 boxes, how come there is none ?!" you were surprised as well, you had put them inside the fridge yesterday, sticked the note with those words 'Zelo's milk. Do not touch', but who dared to drink it all ?

Zelo shook his head and rubbing his tears away with his pump, you cooed because of his cuteness, "Awww, okay maknae, I'll find out who drank all of my baby's milks". Zelo smiled and his eyes twinkled, "Really noona ??". You nodded and led him out, "Jonguppie, I'll be right back after making someone to pay"

"Okay ..." Jongup answered with a shake of his head, chuckled, "I am sure I and Zelo are not the only one in maknae line ... that's girl is childish sometimes"

 

***

 

You snuck into the kitchen with Zelo holding onto your waist, sneakily just like you. 'Noona, why must we walk like some robbers in our house ?' Zelo whispered behind you. You shhh-ed him and acted like a ninja.

There was someone ducking his head into the fridge and making some messy noise. You narrowed your eyes and pinched your nose, you clucked your tongue and slapped both your hands on that someone's back.

BAMP

"OUCH ! WHAT THE HELL ?!" he whirled back with his eyes popped out like two big eggs, and at that moment, your smirk appeared, "Ah-ha ! Nam Woo Hyun ! YOU STEALER !" you pointed an accusing finger into his face. His mouth fell open and confusion crossed his face, "Stealer what ? I was just drinking water" he frowned and held out a bottle of water, which was drunk half.

You scrunched your nose, didn't believe him, "There is no stealer admits that he did his wrong, dude"

Woohyun gasped and spotted Zelo behind you, sheepishly glanced at him, Woohyun smiled in relief, "Yah, kid, tell her that I am not a stealer"

Zelo pouted, "B-but...hyung stole my milk ..."

Woohyun rolled his eyes, "Why the hell I need to steal some kid's milk when I am 22 already ?!"

You crossed your arms, "Because your age and your mind won't match. Who said a 22-year-old boy can't drink milk ?"

Woohyun jerked up, "There is. And I know who is it now ..." he closed his eyes and rubbed his throat before gaining his voice.

"LEE SUNG YEOL ! COME DOWN HERE ! RIGHT NAW !!!"

You covered your ears and so did Zelo, now you knew who was the real stealer. Your eyes turned from accusing to dark and dangerous as Sungyeol making his way down, humming on some fail melody while drinking on a box of banana milk.

Zelo's eyes rounded and widened, "MY BABY !" he ran to Sungyeol with sparkle eyes, making Sungyeol whimper in pure embarrassment. Sungyeol backed away and held one arm out, "Yah yah maknae, I know I am as cute as a baby, but I am not interested in guy or want to be your baby in anyway ..."

But Zelo could care less or thoughtless about everything right now when his banana milk was on someone else's hand. Zelo walked closer to Sungyeol, and with the same height, Sungyeol bent on his knees and shut his eyes tight, "Don't kiss me, or I will- HUH ?" his eyes flustered open since someone dragged a milk box away from him.

Zelo took a box and lightly shook it, "YOU DRANK MY BABY ALL !!!"

Sungyeol's lips hang up, "What...?"

"MY BABY, MY BANANA MILKS, YOU DRANK ALL OF IT !!" Zelo cried and waved his arms and legs like a real baby, you sighed and pulled Zelo out of your side, "Don't cry Zelo, I will take care of this"

Sungyeol blinked as you approached him with a unreadable look, "Hey ... I thought those milks are for me ..." "I had sticked the note on it, don't you read ?"

Sungyeol shook his head, "I didn't see any note ! Moreover, when I opened the fridge, there was only one box left !!"

"What ... ?" you frowned.

Just then, SungJong and Dongwoo skipped down with each milk box inside their hands.

"SungJong ! Dongwoo ! Where did you get those milks ?" you asked and tried to comfort the poor maknae when he saw his milk was everywhere.

Dongwoo looked at his milk and smiled, "Jong gave me"

Sungjong chuckled, "Myungsoo hyung goes around the house and hands each person a box"

"MYUNGSOO ?!" you choked and Zelo bursted out in crying, "WHOAAAA !! MY MILK !!!!"

 

***

 

You ran downstairs to see Sunggyu and another box of milk. You gritted your tooth *You are dead under my hands today, Myungsoo !*

You darted back into the living room and saw Hoya with Myungsoo, drinking on their milk and happily watched TV together. There were also Yongguk and Himchan.

"KIM MYUNG SOO !" you shouted and ran to him, put your hands on your hips, hissed.

Myungsoo blinked and waved, "Hi girlfriend ~"

Himchan glared at him and pulled on your hand, "Baby, what's wrong ?-"

"YOU GIVE BACK 6 BOXES OF MILK TO ME !"

Hoya stopped drinking on his milk and stared at Myungsoo, held his hand with a milk box out, "You stole this from her ?! Oh boy, why did you say HyunJi treat us milks ?!"

Your jaw fell, "Treat you guys milk ?! No way, those were Zelo's !" you sighed and sank down on the seat, "Aish ! Now Zelo will not stop crying until he gets himself a banana milk"

Himchan scooted closer to you and hugged your waist tightly, rested his head onto your shoulder, "HyunJi, oppa is bored, play with me ~" he did aegyo and batted his eyelids. You stared at him then pushed him away, "I don't have a heart to play right now"

"Hahaha !! In your face ! She only wants to be with me" Myungsoo cracked up and wrapped his arm around you also. You calmly glared at him, "You better go and make Zelo stop crying, or I will make you into a milk box"

Myungsoo smirked, "It's easy"

 

***

 

After haft an hour, Zelo came running to you with a big smile, "Noona !~~~"

You pinched your eyebrows together, "Why you smiling so wide, maknae ??"

Zelo beamed and turned his head to smiled at someone. You snorted as Myungsoo smiled and patted Zelo's head.

Himchan frowned, "Don't touch my dongseang"

Myungsoo shrugged and went to touch your cheeks instead.

"AND NOT TO TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND !" Himchan bewildered and yanked you towards him.

You squeezed Himchan's hand and made him stop yelling. You eyed Zelo, nodded your head for him to say.

Zelo grinned, "Myungsoo hyung said he will buy me 12 boxes of banana milks !!"

"That's ...it ?" you made a weird face. Zelo shook his finger, "Morever, he will take us to a beach !!"

Myungsoo chuckled and corrected, "Actually, I only take you and my future girlfriend along with my brothers" he casted a teasing look at Yongguk and Himchan.

"I wonder, how many times should I tell you that I AM HER BOYFRIEND !!" Himchan roared and protectively hugged you. You sighed but nodded along, "...Myungsoo, I am tired of this, I am not your girlfriend !". Happily, Himchan pecked your cheek and smirked victorily to Myungsoo.

Hoya shook his head and set thing down, "Okay okay, it's my hometown, I will make a decision. I invite all of you, so don't be worried about this kid-" he hit Myungsoo's head "- and feel free to join us, because we are brothers after all" Hoya smiled sweetly to you and to Himchan, Yongguk and Zelo.

Yongguk smiled back, "Out of 7 half-brothers I have, I love you the most, Howon". Hoya chuckled and made a show of bowing.

Yongguk cupped his mouth and called for the rest, "DAEHYUN, YOUNGJAE, JONGUP ! COME DOWN HERE !"

In just a minute, they all came down.

YoungJae yawned lazily, still dazed from his sleep, "Whaaaat ??"

Daehyun silently looked at his leader. Jongup dragged all of his notebook and yours down along, "You want to teach me homeworks ??"

Yongguk chuckled and glanced at Hoya with a smile then announced, "We will go to Howon's hometown. Now go prepare"

"Eh ? Why ?"

"Why must it be Howon's hometown ?"

"I just want to sleep"

You didn't feel this idea was bad at all, after all, Himchan was wanting to go for trip. You turned to Himchan, "Oppa, do you want to go ?"

Himchan stayed still for a while then nodded, "Actually, yes". You smiled and nudged him, "Okay then, I'll go with you"

Daehyun, YoungJae and Jongup blinked at you, then they changed 360 degrees.

"I'm in"

"Hippo will go, I'll go too"

"I need HyunJi with my homework !"

Yongguk and Hoya grinned, "Cool, so get ready, I'll get the other boys" Hoya said and headed off.

"Hey wait ! Howon, where is your hometown ?" you asked.

Hoya grinned, "Busan"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's corner:

This author is busy today !~ So just a short update ! Sorry :D

 

@seoulchae: ^^!~ Is there any story that Myungsoo plays bad guy ? I wanna read ~

@Grey_Storm: Eiiii ~ How can I put my name in that list ? I should be around 1000 or below ...

@unxplainablejoyss501: LOL, and that's what Busan boy will do ~

@greenjongup: HyunJi falls for Myungsoo ? And why is that ?? LOL

@izzie_inlove: omo ?? I didn't save any life yet !! Don't say that I am your savior :)

@LicethCz: have you watched that show yet ?? Then we can spazz with each other !!!